Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:33:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Spectrecoin[XSPEC] TOR+OBFS4, Ring Sig, Stealth!  (Read 94821 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
moars

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:20:47 PM

Hello,

I have 380 coins in my wallet and trying to stake.
Every day I see message: Expected time to gain reward is 10 days.

But for 25 days I've got nothing...

Why?

I guess you need more coin to get rewards. Let's say about 2000 coins. And even if it say reward per some time, it doesn't mean you can get a stake in that time.
It's a possibility.
Is there any sense for POS with ~380 coins in the wallet?
How long should I wait to get something?

10 - 25 days seems about right (maybe you're just unlucky this month because its taking so long to win a staking reward). The staking reward is given via lottery so people with bigger wallets will have more chances of winning. but when you win it will be a little over 2 XSPEC.
Domp1

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:58:30 PM

Can anyboday share the Link to 1.3.4 for Max osx? I cannot find it on github
Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:29:09 PM

Binaries are not released yet; you can either compile it yourself, or wait for 1.3.5. The reason for the lack of an official binary release is a Qt4 issue on Windoze systems.

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
Domp1

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:34:39 PM

Binaries are not released yet; you can either compile it yourself, or wait for 1.3.5. The reason for the lack of an official binary release is a Qt4 issue on Windoze systems.

ok thanks, dont know how to compile it, so ill wait... how long from now?
Gandalf86

Coin Mage

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:40:46 PM

ok thanks, dont know how to compile it, so ill wait... how long from now?

Until it is finished, jbg never gives fixed dates. Think 1-2 weeks.

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
Gandalf86

Coin Mage

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:46:34 PM

I'm curious that this is one of the best performers of the ICO, and the project was not able to achieve significant cohesion

The reason for the high performance since ICO in terms of numbers is that we started really low! At the end of the ICO, this project had a market cap of $17,000 USD. Then it went up.  Cool  And we have barely started, the cool features are still in the pipe!

sashadoc

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:54:06 PM

Really neat, to see the features that this coin supports, just sold LTC to get into it, do not forget to bet!
hroub

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 07:00:47 PM

You Apple users are literally computer illiterate.
Perhaps you should do something technically easier like trading stocks which don't require you to download wallets.
What baffles me is that you're a full member yet ask such basic questions about system protection.

I'm confused are you saying that Bitcoin and crypto in general, are meant to be used only by professional programmers and developers and that all the billions of market cap is by them only, or that it's meant for non-Apple users? Or are you referring to XSPEC coin only? Or are you a Nazi?

If any of the above, I'll take your word for it, sell all my crypto and go cry in a corner... Not  Tongue

Yeah I'm a nazi.

The guy is a troll. I know subtle trolling when I see it.

*He claims that XSPEC is a virus (it had to be open-source XSPEC wallet, not the hundreds of other software programs he could have downloaded, no!) when he can easily confirm it is not.

*He claims to not be a FUDDER because he has $25 (LOL!) of XSPEC in his wallet. He is even staking it (even more hilarious). What is that, like 10 cents per month?

*The guy is a full member, so he probably has a lot of money in coins too, and quite some experience with all of this.

Then he comes up with a debunked XSPEC = scam theory.

Oh well...

Pffffffffff The superficial brains on some people  Cheesy
Why do people jump to assume that I am troll or I have a lot of coins because I am a full member?

Again, to those Software Engineering, IT Doctorates and Nazis:  The internet does not belong to you and crypto doesn't either! I could be an arts teacher or a philosopher, an anarchist, or an anti-NWO. Or even an actual retard with very low IQ and slow learning curve. Whatever I am does it matter? I presented a legit issue and I am legitly trying to solve my "illiterate" Mac problem.

Also, I havent been able to mine my "$25 worth of XSPEC" yet because I am still unable to open the wallet on Mac and I wasn't planning to buy more than that amount until I make sure the wallet works and is supported.

Big Thank you to the good and patient people that provided useful info! Smiley
I found their slack on the project page. I will submit my email and try to get some support in their slack  Smiley

bzyzny

Activity: 274
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:23:42 PM

Just an idea for those on (currently) unsupported OS, you could install windows in a virtual machine and install your wallet there. Not ideal, but for some people it may be an easier option than trying to compile from source.
Nebell

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:34:25 PM

Perhaps you should do something technically easier like trading stocks which don't require you to download wallets.
What baffles me is that you're a full member yet ask such basic questions about system protection.

I'm confused are you saying that Bitcoin and crypto in general, are meant to be used only by professional programmers and developers and that all the billions of market cap is by them only, or that it's meant for non-Apple users? Or are you referring to XSPEC coin only? Or are you a Nazi?

If any of the above, I'll take your word for it, sell all my crypto and go cry in a corner... Not  Tongue

Yeah I'm a nazi.

*He claims that XSPEC is a virus (it had to be open-source XSPEC wallet, not the hundreds of other software programs he could have downloaded, no!) when he can easily confirm it is not.

*He claims to not be a FUDDER because he has $25 (LOL!) of XSPEC in his wallet. He is even staking it (even more hilarious). What is that, like 10 cents per month?

*The guy is a full member, so he probably has a lot of money in coins too, and quite some experience with all of this.

Oh well...

Why do people jump to assume that I am troll or I have a lot of coins because I am a full member?

Again, to those Software Engineering, IT Doctorates and Nazis:  The internet does not belong to you and crypto doesn't either! I could be an arts teacher or a philosopher, an anarchist, or an anti-NWO. Or even an actual retard with very low IQ and slow learning curve. Whatever I am does it matter? I presented a legit issue and I am legitly trying to solve my "illiterate" Mac problem.

Also, I havent been able to mine my "$25 worth of XSPEC" yet because I am still unable to open the wallet on Mac and I wasn't planning to buy more than that amount until I make sure the wallet works and is supported.

I found their slack on the project page. I will submit my email and try to get some support in their slack  Smiley

Why the fuck do you insist on calling people nazis?
The overuse of that word is what makes the world forget what nazis really stand for.
Seriously, you seem to be ignorant as fuck and equally as clueless.

BitcoinZ - community driven, no premine, no dev-tax, developers always welcome
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664
https://btcz.rocks/
hroub

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 10:02:48 PM

Yeah I'm a nazi.

Oh well...

Why the fuck do you insist on calling people nazis?
The overuse of that word is what makes the world forget what nazis really stand for.
Seriously, you seem to be ignorant as fuck and equally as clueless.

Nazis... Fascists... same garbage. I don't insist on calling people Nazis. Only the ones that lightly admit being that, and people exerting such behavior . In this case you and ur buddy that u quoted. But that's off-topic. I'm not trying to teach anyone how to be a decent human being and not a jump-into-conclusions know-it-all.
This is not a social behavior thread. It's an XSPEC thread for people that are invested in it or want to learn about it. Making ridiculous assumptions and jumping into conclusions instead of trying to answer questions or help doesnt help anyone.

hroub

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 10:13:37 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2018, 01:19:57 AM by hroub

lol are you trolling? The wallets are open-source. Why don't you go look on Github and check it for yourself?

You are (1) indirectly stating that XSPEC is a scam. Let's get that out of the way - a scam ICO does not go as well as XSPEC has, and for as long. A scam ICO is something like Fujinto or Confido.

It's difficult to FUD something that is legit like XSPEC.

Sorry, but I am not trolling. I am trying to get help. I'll go to Github, but I'm pretty sure I won't understand a thing there as usual (I'm somewhat clueless when it comes to programming and developing)

Any helpful comments please?

I'm not on Mac, so I can't help there. But rest assured, XSPEC is no scam. As it's PoS you definitely also don't get any overheating from running the wallet, like you would get from wallets that also have PoW mining. The problems you mention have nothing to do with SpectreCoin. Something else seems to be the trouble.

Thanks your reply! I'm glad to hear that and really hope it's good. XSPEC seems to have really great potential. Maybe it's just a coincidence that I ended up with this strange "moszcpu quit unexpectedly" and was never able to open the Spectre.app (Spectre quit unexpectedly error).

I have no reason to FUD, since I myself am a humble XSPEC holder, although I am still unable to start staking because of these errors I'm getting. It's the only wallet I have that won't open for me, so I figured I should do more research about the coin and maybe I can get some support on this thread.

Although I have already sent the error log to Apple a few times, I am thinking of sending it to the Spectre team. Would that be safe? Should I remove some info, like the Anonymous UUID or anything else?

Thanks

You can try the XSPEC support channel on Slack. But frankly, i don't think you will get anywhere with that, since the problem is not XSPEC itself. There are a number of user on Mac which run the wallet, and have not experienced your problems. If you have access to another Mac or a virtual machine, you can convince yourself that it's not an XSPEC issue.

UPDATE: I was able to get into the Slack channel. and direct messaged jbg who invited me into the support chat. It seems that the "Spectre quit unexpectedly" error is for Mac versions (pre-MacOS Sierra systems). Something about a bug in Apples compiler that emits a code that works only in the latest version and not in oler versions. They are working on workaround that it will work on older macOS in the next Spectre Wallet release

I haven't received any feedback about moszcpu, so it's probably malware not related to Spectre on Mac, so it's still in the wild I guess...

EDIT: UPDATE: It turns it's adware and not malware and it's not related to XSPEC Wallet. It can be fixed by downloading etreCheck from https://www.etrecheck.com and then scanning and let it delete the file associated with moszcpu. Don't delete anything elses unless you know what you are doing or you may cause other things to stop working

Ref: https://discussions.apple.com/message/32870346?ac_cid=op123456#32870346

Enjel

Activity: 70
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:41:46 PM

Hey man.. you are the one linked a debunked "XSPEC = scam" topic that, if you read it, showed it being debunked, but you still asked "is it a scam".

That's pretty clear that you're trying to spread FUD.

Then you come up with some virus, and imply it could be open-source XSPEC... why not the probably HUNDREDS of other softwares you could have downloaded?

Did you go post virus alerts in all the other software/coin wallet forums that you used? Why XSPEC?

Spreading reasonable questions are OK, but it's pretty obvious you were just trying to FUD XSPEC while seeming innocent.

If you had $25000 of XSPEC instead of $25, you would be talking differently, I'm sure.

Using crypto to pay for college.
xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:23:27 AM

Hey man.. you are the one linked a debunked "XSPEC = scam" topic that, if you read it, showed it being debunked, but you still asked "is it a scam".

That's pretty clear that you're trying to spread FUD.

Then you come up with some virus, and imply it could be open-source XSPEC... why not the probably HUNDREDS of other softwares you could have downloaded?

Did you go post virus alerts in all the other software/coin wallet forums that you used? Why XSPEC?

Spreading reasonable questions are OK, but it's pretty obvious you were just trying to FUD XSPEC while seeming innocent.

If you had $25000 of XSPEC instead of $25, you would be talking differently, I'm sure.

That's the exact the point:
"If you had $25000 of XSPEC instead of $25, you would be talking differently, I'm sure."
He missed the train and hated himself and hated XSPEC.
djpitagora

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:11:04 AM

xspec needs to go on a bigger exchange so ppl start tor ecognize it  Wink

the devs don't want that. They want to keep it on small anonymous exchanges

I don't think it's the size that matters (at least in this case). It's the requirements around the exchanges listings. If Bittrex or any of the big exchanges would approach XSPEC to be listed because they are interested in listing a coin with immense potential, then this would certainly not be declined.

That said, I suppose that with with staking donations in place, and once the devs have received their fair share to continue their work, the decision of how to put any left-over money to use should be decided by the community. And if the community feels that it's more worthwhile to spend the money on getting listed on an exchange than, for instance, hiring more devs, or spending on marketing, then I'm sure the project would not resist.

But again, for that we need to have the money in the coffers, and the devs need to get reimbursed properly.

the world doesn't work like that. Exchanges don't approach you. You approach them and also pay them to list your coin. Cheapest exchange is Cryptopia where you need to pay around 100k dollars. The bigger ones are about twice as expensive. On top of that you need to guarantee some volume
snowboard

Activity: 158
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:55:22 AM

I don't think it's the size that matters (at least in this case). It's the requirements around the exchanges listings. If Bittrex or any of the big exchanges would approach XSPEC to be listed because they are interested in listing a coin with immense potential, then this would certainly not be declined.

That said, I suppose that with with staking donations in place, and once the devs have received their fair share to continue their work, the decision of how to put any left-over money to use should be decided by the community. And if the community feels that it's more worthwhile to spend the money on getting listed on an exchange than, for instance, hiring more devs, or spending on marketing, then I'm sure the project would not resist.

But again, for that we need to have the money in the coffers, and the devs need to get reimbursed properly.

the world doesn't work like that. Exchanges don't approach you. You approach them and also pay them to list your coin. Cheapest exchange is Cryptopia where you need to pay around 100k dollars. The bigger ones are about twice as expensive. On top of that you need to guarantee some volume

As far the money goes, i don't know the current financial situation of the team and their budget.. Regarding to the volume (guarantee) no one can look into the future and "guarantee" something in the field op cryptocurrency. I'd go for the positive and see where it goes...

I think the bigger exchanges should allow (and possible they do) a reasonable timeframe to meet he minimm trading volume..
JoeriHugelier

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:23:35 AM

ok been up half the night working on these. I have finally updated the Spectrecoin signatures for all ranks with the correct links. I need various members to confirm that the code below show correctly in your signature. No cutoffs and all the links take you to the correct page. If you find a mistake please let me know and ill try to fix it in the morning.
THERE ARE NO BOUNTIES FOR WEARING THESE. I share these so others can show their Spectrecoin pride if they wish to do so. No one is paid to wear them.

Update 1/8- Changed the words around trying to get some variety, removed the logos, and added reddit, telegram and bisq.io to a couple of them. These final versions need tested. Additional versions will follow, feel free to submit your own!
Jr member-Untested
Member- Tested OK
Full Member-Tested OK
Senior Member-Untested
Hero Member-Untested
Legendary Member-Untested

Code:
[center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2103301.0]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SPECTRECOIN ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4+Ghost Protocol+[/url][url=https://bisq.network/]Bisq.io[/url][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2103301.0]=Worldwide Untraceability[/center]

Code:
[center]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬     [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2103301.0]SPECTRECOIN[/url]     ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[u]  [/u] [u]   [/u] [u][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2103301.0] TOR+OBFS4 ● Ghost Protocol[/url] ● [url=https://bisq.network/]Available on Bisq.io[/url][/u][u]   [/u][u]  [/u]
[url=http://slack.spectreproject.io/]XSPEC Slack[/url] ◆ [url=https://spectreproject.io/]Website[/url] ◆ [url=https://twitter.com/XSPEC_Official]Twitter[/url]  ◆ [url=https://www.facebook.com/spectrecoin/]Facebook[/url] ◆  [url=https://www.reddit.com/r/XSPEC/]Reddit[/url] ◆  [url=https://t.me/spectrecoin]Telegram[/url][/center]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    TOR+OBFS4 ● Ghost ProtocolAvailable on Bisq.io    
XSPEC SlackWebsiteTwitter  ◆ Facebook ◆  Reddit ◆  Telegram

Code:
[center][b][color=#0E8FFD]▬▬[color=#1386E8]▬▬[color=#0E76CE]▬▬[color=#0C66B3]▬▬[color=#085494]▬▬ [color=#054276]▬ [color=#000]▬▬[/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color]     [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2103301.0][font=tahoma][color=#0782F8]SPECTRECOIN[/color][/font][/url]     [color=#000]▬▬ [color=#054276]▬ [color=#085494]▬▬[color=#0C66B3]▬▬[color=#0E76CE]▬▬[color=#1386E8]▬▬[color=#0E8FFD]▬▬[/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color]
[font=ubuntu][color=#0782F8][u] [/u] [u] [/u] [u][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2103301.0][color=#000]Native TOR+OBFS4[color=#0782F8]  ●  [/color]Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon![color=#0782F8]  ●  [/color]Ghost Protocol[color=#0782F8]  ●  [/color]Available on[/url][url=https://bisq.network/] Bisq.io[/url][/u] [u] [/u][u] [/u][/color]
[color=black][url=http://slack.spectreproject.io/][color=#0782F8]XSPEC [color=#3BB18B]S[color=#DA9402]l[color=#019EBE]a[color=#D6145F]c[color=#198C78]k[/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/url]  ◆   [url=https://spectreproject.io/][color=#0782F8]Website[/url][/color]  ◆  [url=https://twitter.com/XSPEC_Official][color=#0782F8]Twitter[/color][/url]  ◆  [url=https://www.facebook.com/spectrecoin/][color=#0782F8]Facebook[/color][/url]  ◆  [url=https://www.reddit.com/r/XSPEC/][color=#0782F8]Reddit[/color][/url]  ◆  [url=https://t.me/spectrecoin][color=#0782F8]Telegram[/color][/url][/font][/b][/center]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol  ●  Available on Bisq.io
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2103301.0][b][font=tahoma][size=20pt][color=#0782F8][u][color=#474647]SPECTRECOIN[/color][/u][/size][/td][td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=19pt][color=#0782F8]◢[/size][/td][td][/td][td][/td]
[td][right][font=ubuntu][size=2pt][color=#B7DDFD]▀▀▀▀▀▀[color=#7EC2FC]▀▀▀▀▀[color=#47A8FA]▀▀▀▀▀[color=#0E8FFD]▀▀▀▀▀[color=#1386E8]▀▀▀▀▀[color=#0E76CE]▀▀▀▀▀[color=#0C66B3]▀▀▀▀▀[color=#085494]▀▀▀   [color=#054276]██   [color=#0782F8]██[color=#0782F8]██
[color=#D6EBFC]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[color=#B7DDFD]▀▀▀▀▀[color=#9BD1FF]▀▀▀▀▀[color=#7EC2FC]▀▀▀▀▀[color=#63B5FB]▀▀▀▀▀[color=#47A8FA]▀▀▀▀▀[color=#2E9FFF]▀▀▀▀▀[color=#0E8FFD]▀▀▀▀▀[color=#1386E8]▀▀▀▀▀[color=#0E76CE]▀▀▀▀▀[color=#0C66B3]▀▀▀▀▀[color=#085494]▀▀▀   [color=#054276]▀▀   [color=#0782F8]▀▀[color=#0782F8]▀▀
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2103301.0][size=15pt][b][color=#000]Native TOR+OBFS4 [color=#0782F8]●[/color] Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon![/size][/right][/td][td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=19pt][color=#0782F8]◣[/size][/td][td][/td][td][/td]
[td][right][font=Ubuntu][size=8pt][b][url=https://spectreproject.io/][color=#0782F8]Website[/url]
[size=2pt][color=#333]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/size]
[url=https://twitter.com/XSPEC_Official][color=#0782F8]Twitter[/url][/b][/size][/font][/right][/td]
[td][color=transparent][size=3pt].[/size][/color]
[size=13pt][b][color=#0782F8]◆[/b][/size][/td]
[td][font=Ubuntu][size=8pt][b][url=https://slack.spectreproject.io/][color=#0782F8] Chat on [color=#3BB18B]S[color=#DA9402]l[color=#019EBE]a[color=#D6145F]c[color=#198C78]k[/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/url]
[url=https://www.facebook.com/spectrecoin/] [color=#0782F8]Facebook[/url][/b][/size][/font][/td][/tr][/table][/center]

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██   ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀▀
Native TOR+OBFS4 Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!
Website
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Twitter
Chat on Slack
Facebook

Hero/Ledgendary Member

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2103301.0][b][font=tahoma][size=20pt][glow=#0782F8,2,300]  [color=#fff]SPECTRECOIN[/color][/glow][/size][/td][td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=19pt][color=#000]◢[/size][/td][td][/td][td][/td]
[td][right][font=ubuntu][size=2pt][color=#B7DDFD]▀▀▀▀▀▀[color=#7EC2FC]▀▀▀▀▀[color=#47A8FA]▀▀▀▀▀[color=#0E8FFD]▀▀▀▀▀[color=#1386E8]▀▀▀▀▀[color=#0E76CE]▀▀▀▀▀[color=#0C66B3]▀▀▀▀▀[color=#085494]▀▀▀   [color=#054276]██   [color=#000]██[color=#000]██
[color=#D6EBFC]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[color=#B7DDFD]▀▀▀▀▀[color=#9BD1FF]▀▀▀▀▀[color=#7EC2FC]▀▀▀▀▀[color=#63B5FB]▀▀▀▀▀[color=#47A8FA]▀▀▀▀▀[color=#2E9FFF]▀▀▀▀▀[color=#0E8FFD]▀▀▀▀▀[color=#1386E8]▀▀▀▀▀[color=#0E76CE]▀▀▀▀▀[color=#0C66B3]▀▀▀▀▀[color=#085494]▀▀▀   [color=#054276]▀▀   [color=#000]▀▀[color=#000]▀▀
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2103301.0][size=15pt][b][glow=#187CD1,2,300]  [color=#fff]Native TOR+OBFS4[color=#fff] ● [/color][color=#fff]Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon![/size][/right][/td][td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=19pt][color=#000]◣[/size][/td][td][/td][td][/td]
[td][right][font=Ubuntu][size=8pt][b][url=https://spectreproject.io/][color=#0782F8]Website[/url]
[url=https://twitter.com/XSPEC_Official][color=#0782F8]Twitter[/url][/b][/size][/font][/right][/td]
[td][font=Ubuntu][size=8pt][b][url=https://slack.spectreproject.io/][color=#0782F8]Chat on [color=#000][color=#3BB18B]S[color=#DA9402]l[color=#019EBE]a[color=#D6145F]c[color=#198C78]k[/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/url]
[url=https://www.reddit.com/r/XSPEC/] [color=#0782F8]Reddit[/url][/b][/size][/font][/td][/tr][/table][/center]

Native TOR+OBFS4Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!
Website
Twitter
Chat on Slack
Reddit

Waiting for my Jr. membership to arrive so I can add the signature to my profile. 2018 Will be the year for spectrecoin. Stealth staking is just around the corner, no other coin can do this for the moment.
djpitagora

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:29:08 AM

As far the money goes, i don't know the current financial situation of the team and their budget.. Regarding to the volume (guarantee) no one can look into the future and "guarantee" something in the field op cryptocurrency. I'd go for the positive and see where it goes...

I think the bigger exchanges should allow (and possible they do) a reasonable timeframe to meet he minimm trading volume..

they look at the volume on your existing exchanges and if it doesn't meet their minimum, the discussion ends there
djpitagora

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:36:14 AM

ok been up half the night working on these. I have finally updated the Spectrecoin signatures for all ranks with the correct links. I need various members to confirm that the code below show correctly in your signature. No cutoffs and all the links take you to the correct page. If you find a mistake please let me know and ill try to fix it in the morning.
THERE ARE NO BOUNTIES FOR WEARING THESE. I share these so others can show their Spectrecoin pride if they wish to do so. No one is paid to wear them.

Update 1/8- Changed the words around trying to get some variety, removed the logos, and added reddit, telegram and bisq.io to a couple of them. These final versions need tested. Additional versions will follow, feel free to submit your own!
Jr member-Untested
Member- Tested OK
Full Member-Tested OK
Senior Member-Untested
Hero Member-Untested
Legendary Member-Untested

Code:
[center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2103301.0]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SPECTRECOIN ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4+Ghost Protocol+[/url][url=https://bisq.network/]Bisq.io[/url][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2103301.0]=Worldwide Untraceability[/center]

Code:
[center]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬     [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2103301.0]SPECTRECOIN[/url]     ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[u]  [/u] [u]   [/u] [u][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2103301.0] TOR+OBFS4 ● Ghost Protocol[/url] ● [url=https://bisq.network/]Available on Bisq.io[/url][/u][u]   [/u][u]  [/u]
[url=http://slack.spectreproject.io/]XSPEC Slack[/url] ◆ [url=https://spectreproject.io/]Website[/url] ◆ [url=https://twitter.com/XSPEC_Official]Twitter[/url]  ◆ [url=https://www.facebook.com/spectrecoin/]Facebook[/url] ◆  [url=https://www.reddit.com/r/XSPEC/]Reddit[/url] ◆  [url=https://t.me/spectrecoin]Telegram[/url][/center]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    TOR+OBFS4 ● Ghost ProtocolAvailable on Bisq.io    
XSPEC SlackWebsiteTwitter  ◆ Facebook ◆  Reddit ◆  Telegram

Code:
[center][b][color=#0E8FFD]▬▬[color=#1386E8]▬▬[color=#0E76CE]▬▬[color=#0C66B3]▬▬[color=#085494]▬▬ [color=#054276]▬ [color=#000]▬▬[/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color]     [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2103301.0][font=tahoma][color=#0782F8]SPECTRECOIN[/color][/font][/url]     [color=#000]▬▬ [color=#054276]▬ [color=#085494]▬▬[color=#0C66B3]▬▬[color=#0E76CE]▬▬[color=#1386E8]▬▬[color=#0E8FFD]▬▬[/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color]
[font=ubuntu][color=#0782F8][u] [/u] [u] [/u] [u][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2103301.0][color=#000]Native TOR+OBFS4[color=#0782F8]  ●  [/color]Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon![color=#0782F8]  ●  [/color]Ghost Protocol[color=#0782F8]  ●  [/color]Available on[/url][url=https://bisq.network/] Bisq.io[/url][/u] [u] [/u][u] [/u][/color]
[color=black][url=http://slack.spectreproject.io/][color=#0782F8]XSPEC [color=#3BB18B]S[color=#DA9402]l[color=#019EBE]a[color=#D6145F]c[color=#198C78]k[/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/url]  ◆   [url=https://spectreproject.io/][color=#0782F8]Website[/url][/color]  ◆  [url=https://twitter.com/XSPEC_Official][color=#0782F8]Twitter[/color][/url]  ◆  [url=https://www.facebook.com/spectrecoin/][color=#0782F8]Facebook[/color][/url]  ◆  [url=https://www.reddit.com/r/XSPEC/][color=#0782F8]Reddit[/color][/url]  ◆  [url=https://t.me/spectrecoin][color=#0782F8]Telegram[/color][/url][/font][/b][/center]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol  ●  Available on Bisq.io
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2103301.0][b][font=tahoma][size=20pt][color=#0782F8][u][color=#474647]SPECTRECOIN[/color][/u][/size][/td][td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=19pt][color=#0782F8]◢[/size][/td][td][/td][td][/td]
[td][right][font=ubuntu][size=2pt][color=#B7DDFD]▀▀▀▀▀▀[color=#7EC2FC]▀▀▀▀▀[color=#47A8FA]▀▀▀▀▀[color=#0E8FFD]▀▀▀▀▀[color=#1386E8]▀▀▀▀▀[color=#0E76CE]▀▀▀▀▀[color=#0C66B3]▀▀▀▀▀[color=#085494]▀▀▀   [color=#054276]██   [color=#0782F8]██[color=#0782F8]██
[color=#D6EBFC]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[color=#B7DDFD]▀▀▀▀▀[color=#9BD1FF]▀▀▀▀▀[color=#7EC2FC]▀▀▀▀▀[color=#63B5FB]▀▀▀▀▀[color=#47A8FA]▀▀▀▀▀[color=#2E9FFF]▀▀▀▀▀[color=#0E8FFD]▀▀▀▀▀[color=#1386E8]▀▀▀▀▀[color=#0E76CE]▀▀▀▀▀[color=#0C66B3]▀▀▀▀▀[color=#085494]▀▀▀   [color=#054276]▀▀   [color=#0782F8]▀▀[color=#0782F8]▀▀
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2103301.0][size=15pt][b][color=#000]Native TOR+OBFS4 [color=#0782F8]●[/color] Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon![/size][/right][/td][td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=19pt][color=#0782F8]◣[/size][/td][td][/td][td][/td]
[td][font=Ubuntu][size=8pt][b][url=https://slack.spectreproject.io/][color=#0782F8] Chat on [color=#3BB18B]S[color=#DA9402]l[color=#019EBE]a[color=#D6145F]c[color=#198C78]k[/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/url]
[url=https://www.facebook.com/spectrecoin/] [color=#0782F8]Facebook[/url][/b][/size][/font][/td][/tr][/table][/center]

Native TOR+OBFS4 Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!
Website
Twitter
Chat on Slack
Facebook

Hero/Ledgendary Member

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2103301.0][b][font=tahoma][size=20pt][glow=#0782F8,2,300]  [color=#fff]SPECTRECOIN[/color][/glow][/size][/td][td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=19pt][color=#000]◢[/size][/td][td][/td][td][/td]
[td][right][font=ubuntu][size=2pt][color=#B7DDFD]▀▀▀▀▀▀[color=#7EC2FC]▀▀▀▀▀[color=#47A8FA]▀▀▀▀▀[color=#0E8FFD]▀▀▀▀▀[color=#1386E8]▀▀▀▀▀[color=#0E76CE]▀▀▀▀▀[color=#0C66B3]▀▀▀▀▀[color=#085494]▀▀▀   [color=#054276]██   [color=#000]██[color=#000]██
[color=#D6EBFC]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[color=#B7DDFD]▀▀▀▀▀[color=#9BD1FF]▀▀▀▀▀[color=#7EC2FC]▀▀▀▀▀[color=#63B5FB]▀▀▀▀▀[color=#47A8FA]▀▀▀▀▀[color=#2E9FFF]▀▀▀▀▀[color=#0E8FFD]▀▀▀▀▀[color=#1386E8]▀▀▀▀▀[color=#0E76CE]▀▀▀▀▀[color=#0C66B3]▀▀▀▀▀[color=#085494]▀▀▀   [color=#054276]▀▀   [color=#000]▀▀[color=#000]▀▀
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2103301.0][size=15pt][b][glow=#187CD1,2,300]  [color=#fff]Native TOR+OBFS4[color=#fff] ● [/color][color=#fff]Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon![/size][/right][/td][td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=19pt][color=#000]◣[/size][/td][td][/td][td][/td]
[td][font=Ubuntu][size=8pt][b][url=https://slack.spectreproject.io/][color=#0782F8]Chat on [color=#000][color=#3BB18B]S[color=#DA9402]l[color=#019EBE]a[color=#D6145F]c[color=#198C78]k[/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/url]
[url=https://www.reddit.com/r/XSPEC/] [color=#0782F8]Reddit[/url][/b][/size][/font][/td][/tr][/table][/center]

Native TOR+OBFS4Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!
Website
Twitter
Chat on Slack
Reddit

Waiting for my Jr. membership to arrive so I can add the signature to my profile. 2018 Will be the year for spectrecoin. Stealth staking is just around the corner, no other coin can do this for the moment.

speaking of this, I asked but haven't received an answer. Why are signatures segregated on ranks? What's stopping me from picking the signature that I like?
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:59:49 AM

speaking of this, I asked but haven't received an answer. Why are signatures segregated on ranks? What's stopping me from picking the signature that I like?

There's a bitcointalk limit to the number of characters that you can carry based on your rank. Higher tiers have more available characters for their signature.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: