Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:47:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Spectrecoin[XSPEC] TOR+OBFS4, Ring Sig, Stealth!  (Read 94820 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ermaxinc

Activity: 369
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:49:49 PM

Maybe i invest in this coin.
Boes this coin have its own community forum ?

https://discordapp.com/invite/pteDyhF

What is discord?
I ask about forum, but this is app...
Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:15:45 PM

Maybe i invest in this coin.
Boes this coin have its own community forum ?

https://discordapp.com/invite/pteDyhF

What is discord?
I ask about forum, but this is app...

We don't have our own community forum. Discord is a chat system like Slack, with multiple channels and the messages are stored permanently, so it's similar to a forum.  Wink

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:58:34 PM

I think they will both do very well.It great to have some healthy competition and having both coins pushing themselves to raise the bar .Spectre comes out with stealth addresses deeponion reply with a wallet that can be installed on tails .It is just brilliant to watch  .

Could you explain what makes DeepOnion more able to be installed on Tails than Spectrecoin? Honestly curious.

yep i dont quite  follow the tech side of it. but is looks like they made a speical  linux wallet that u can install on the tails precentent volume .Here is the link https://deeponion.org/community/threads/tutorial-deeponion-in-tails-persistent-volume.29724/  .Maybe spectre can follow suit  Grin

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Proilyxa

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:39:57 AM

Now, good time for buy. Amazing
Gandalf86

Coin Mage

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:48:24 AM

yep i dont quite  follow the tech side of it. but is looks like they made a speical  linux wallet that u can install on the tails precentent volume .Here is the link https://deeponion.org/community/threads/tutorial-deeponion-in-tails-persistent-volume.29724/  .Maybe spectre can follow suit  Grin

Hmm, I am not entirely convinced that this is a good idea ...  Roll Eyes Reading this made me feel somewhat uncomfortable. But thanks for sharing!

Essentially, this is not how TAILS should be used. The "amnesic" part of it is very important, if you download third party binaries and store them in a persistent volume, you should better just use a normal linux distribution and encrypt the hard disk. Otherwise it will give you a false sense of security.

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
size_m

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:59:12 AM

Just over 400 xspec is a little low for stake rewards.
you didn't mention is your wallet running 24/7 and if your connection is steady and reliable.
That's very important in staking PoS coins.

As far as being accepted....that is just bad luck.
It's the equivalent of mining a stale block on a PoW blockchain.
Another wallet earned the reward before you did.
i will add another 100 xspec very soon, then it would be a little more than 500 staking.

my connection is steady and reliable and my wallet is almost staking 24/7 with a few interruptions sometimes.
are these few interruptions very bad for the staking?

concerning the not accepted reward, will i have to wait the whole time again now for the next possible reward or will it take less time now because it wasn't accepted before?

how many connections would be the optimum?
i have usually about 20 connections.
is that enough or should i try to increase the amount of connections by adding more nodes?

how about keeping the wallet "active" (not just open for staking)?
for another coin i have read that it was good to keep the wallet active by doing little transactions, i.e. sending a certain amount back to exchange and then back to wallet while coins are maturing after doing coin control.
this is supposed to boost the stake rewards.
does anyone know about this?
Gandalf86

Coin Mage

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:06:37 AM

i will add another 100 xspec very soon, then it would be a little more than 500 staking.

my connection is steady and reliable and my wallet is almost staking 24/7 with a few interruptions sometimes.

concerning the not accepted reward, will i have to wait the whole time again now for the next possible reward or will it take less time now because it wasn't accepted before?

is that enough or should i try to increase the amount of connections by adding more nodes?

for another coin i have read that it was good to keep the wallet active by doing little transactions, i.e. sending a certain amount back to exchange and then back to wallet while coins are maturing after doing coin control.

Interruptions in being online don't have a big influence, the only thing that's significant is the total time you are online.

There is no "whole time" you have to wait again, it's all random. The displayed time is the estimated average waiting time for people with a similar amount of coins.

20 connections is perfectly fine. 1-2 connections would be enough for being able to stake.

You are staking inputs, not coins. If you have received a new input, it is excluded from staking for a certain time, so it is best to just leave your coins sitting in your wallet and wait.

size_m

Activity: 146

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:04:48 PM

Interruptions in being online don't have a big influence, the only thing that's significant is the total time you are online.

There is no "whole time" you have to wait again, it's all random. The displayed time is the estimated average waiting time for people with a similar amount of coins.

20 connections is perfectly fine. 1-2 connections would be enough for being able to stake.

You are staking inputs, not coins. If you have received a new input, it is excluded from staking for a certain time, so it is best to just leave your coins sitting in your wallet and wait.
thanks for your answer.
what i meant with "whole time" is that i initially had to wait one month for the first reward which wasn't accepted unfortunately.
now is it possible that i have to wait for another month to get another reward (which is hopefully accepted then) or is the possibility bigger now to get something earlier?
i mean if the chances of getting a reward have increased because of that not accepted reward or got my chances "reset"?

my other point was if "coin control" and "active wallet" have also impact on the staking like it is the case for other coins or not?
Gandalf86

Coin Mage

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:59:55 PM

thanks for your answer.
what i meant with "whole time" is that i initially had to wait one month for the first reward which wasn't accepted unfortunately.
now is it possible that i have to wait for another month to get another reward (which is hopefully accepted then) or is the possibility bigger now to get something earlier?
i mean if the chances of getting a reward have increased because of that not accepted reward or got my chances "reset"?

No, your chances are the same every day, they only depend on the amount of coins you have.

my other point was if "coin control" and "active wallet" have also impact on the staking like it is the case for other coins or not?

I don't think so.

rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:06:48 PM

It is great coin, much more secure than many else, if I correct understanding technical details.
Somebody wrote above, that in near future anonymous coins will have high demand, and I agree with that.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Fleisher

Activity: 189

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:17:52 PM

stumbled on this coin. sounds interesting. will buy some and do some staking. lets see how this project work out for me Smiley

buy me a beer with Tezos tz1eUaNAVLTxCkQ2zDjbiYzPfFpVETfbZsrX
https://www.binance.com/?ref=10999682
Levontres

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:53:49 PM

stumbled on this coin. sounds interesting. will buy some and do some staking. lets see how this project work out for me Smiley

I think you will not regret, the project is really good and promising.
the growth of this coin will not take long.

Harlekin987

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:02:41 AM

is there a tutorial out there how to stake your coins from windows wallet? Which wallet version is currently working best? any problems with staking?
Mockingb1rd

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:47:02 AM

Hi all,
I would like to buy some spectre coins. Is there a buy/sell thread for it (i don't have an account at cryptopia)?

Sounds like a promising coin.

Cheers

Just create one?!  Huh  It takes 30 seconds.

True, but i do not recommend to buy from cryptopia untill they fix their withdraw issues. Mine has been processing for over 5 days already.

Yeah I currently am waiting for Spectre coins to be released to my wallet from Cryptopia, hopefully it is resolved soon as I've had no issues in the past. I will post back here once my coins arrive in my wallet.

It appears Cryptopia withdrawals are working still, they just seem to be taking a while. I've sent 2 small transactions, one showed up yesterday (around 4 days since my withdrawal request) I sent the other today but am yet to receive it, hopefully they resolve the delays soon.
Fleisher

Activity: 189

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:45:25 PM

cryptopia withdrawals work for me. just delayed transactions

buy me a beer with Tezos tz1eUaNAVLTxCkQ2zDjbiYzPfFpVETfbZsrX
https://www.binance.com/?ref=10999682
Inkognito222

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:01:21 PM

I think you will not regret, the project is really good and promising.
the growth of this coin will not take long.

Agree, very soon on q2 xspec will receive main update after this or ,maybe, before this we will see high price jump
GeorgKrypto

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:13:13 PM

how much reward is staking xspec ? Can we stake now ? Which wallet ?
bontol72

Activity: 285
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:08:42 PM

Privacy huh? What is it good for? Actually, something

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@honeybeesquad/privacy-huh-what-is-it-good-for-actually-something
sirsplashalot

Activity: 520
Merit: 123

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:23:18 AM

I enjoyed that read. Well written.

Worried about my trust rating? I am too. Bitcointalk users ‘Lauda’ and ‘gmaxwell’ have abused their superior powers in trust system to align their views with the ‘correct views.’ In no legal system in any jurisdiction do we have a definition for what Bitcoin is, they do not have the power to tell us what it is based on the rule of law.
abbv21b

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:00:15 AM

Yeah, a long but good read. Maybe useful to put together a summary for some of the more inpatient readers.  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: