Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:15:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The advantages of bitcoin  (Read 20492 times)
Mcdacillo

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:21:30 AM

For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.
It helps people in a way that they give money for those people who can't find a certain job. It also helps people to save money for their future.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity

bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:30:41 AM

There are too many to list. However, I will do some in case anyone missed one:

- decentralized (i.e. no middleman to profit off our money)
- control your own money (we are essentially our own bank)
- pseudo-anonyminity (similar to fiat cash, Bitcoin is hard to trace)

The list goes on. Hopefully this helps you.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:10:08 AM

There are too many to list. However, I will do some in case anyone missed one:

- decentralized (i.e. no middleman to profit off our money)
- control your own money (we are essentially our own bank)
- pseudo-anonyminity (similar to fiat cash, Bitcoin is hard to trace)

The list goes on. Hopefully this helps you.

In addition, as of now it is also widely used and appreciates its value faster we can imagine. Also, it is quite fat now and it is now accepted in several countries.Meaning its less hassle to convert now if we go to other country that it is not illegal.
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:10:43 AM

For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.
That's the number main reason of the advantages of bitcoin which is it gives money to everyone, because bitcoin is a kind of currency but digital or virtual only. Bitcoin also is an opportunity, a kind of investment too which produces money, then it can give us Savings for the future also and mostly it is an asset that can be considered.
David Hoggs

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:21:51 AM

For me, I find bitcoin  as good source of income to which can fulfill my basic daily needs ans can save also for future. Other advantages are like it is easy to use and safe. It is fast and has very less transaction fee than others. One can be independent and can control his own money, no third party involvement.
alex 777

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:32:22 AM

security no one hacked it

global  any one can get it

anonymous  not need ID

RayvenPierre

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:56:58 AM

Bitcoin has many advantages itself by just being a digital currency. You can take it anywhere with you around the globe and you can use it or cash it out anywhere because it is also a global currency.

pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:20:55 AM

No no that's not why bitcoin was developed for and these advantages that you state don't match up to the real ones that is how the price mechanism of bitcoin profits people, and how the volatility of bitcoin has brought all of us here, the peer to peer transaction facility with no banks involving in the middle etc.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:24:56 AM

Bitcoin has many advantages itself by just being a digital currency. You can take it anywhere with you around the globe and you can use it or cash it out anywhere because it is also a global currency.
convenience is a top priority possessed by bitcoin. we can easily make transactions with just a few steps. besides we can do financial transactions wherever and whenever we are. this is what is currently used by many people, besides that we also can get many benefits by doing bitcoin investment. already many people who proved to be rich because it can make the right decision in storing bitcoin.
heraldlazaro25

Activity: 134

ODEM.IO - UNLOCKING HIGHER EDUCATION

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:31:48 AM

I agreed to your statement. Truly, bitcoin helps people in many ways such as earning money as well as growing it. Bitcoin also gives unemployed people a chance to earn money to sustain their needs. But bitcoin also have a disadvantage to some person who uses it. It always depends to person how will he manage his/her bitcoins.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:53:07 AM

Being a digital currency is one of bitcoin's advantage and it's the most preferred digital currency after all. There are aspiring new crypto currencies that are coming and being preferred by most of the traders online but still there's a lot of advantage on bitcoin. It's the most popular coin and that has the most expensive value.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:22:52 PM

Being a digital currency is one of bitcoin's advantage and it's the most preferred digital currency after all. There are aspiring new crypto currencies that are coming and being preferred by most of the traders online but still there's a lot of advantage on bitcoin. It's the most popular coin and that has the most expensive value.

I do prefer bitcoin over other coins because of it's value and I think all can agree, and market cap was never the point here even if other coins have superiority with the market cap the value is more important in every aspect of investing, but I think we can get benefit in bitcoin and we can get more benefit when there are other coins around because we can proceed in earning in a trade.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:29:13 PM

I do prefer bitcoin over other coins because of it's value and I think all can agree, and market cap was never the point here even if other coins have superiority with the market cap the value is more important in every aspect of investing, but I think we can get benefit in bitcoin and we can get more benefit when there are other coins around because we can proceed in earning in a trade.
Advantages of bitcoin to different crypto currency was so many, because bitcoin was friendly users, without any taxes, no need a study background, no age limit also high amount of income. Bitcoin value was increasing so fast but if you are regular employee you need a long term of time before you promote.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:32:55 PM

Benefits in bitcoin are even better other than any coin. This is the first crypto currency and people will rely on it. I don't know even there are some coins that has better feature, many are still depending on bitcoin. An advantage of bitcoin too is that many whales are backing bitcoin. When we see the price increases, many whales are buying some more.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
nocturnalsheet

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:35:01 PM

best advantage is really that is can help grow my money haha
Vritesh

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:09:15 PM

There are many advantages of  Bitcoin.Bitcoin is  a digital currency  and it is easy to use . We can use it from our phone .Its value keep on increasing and it has a very  bright future . Moreover it is decentralized and without government involvement .Another advantage of  Bitcoin is that we can keep a check on our money. Investing in Bitcoin is also profitable.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
kamikadze69

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:11:58 PM

of course bitcoin is more efficient and praactical when compared with other investment tools such as gold and other properties.
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:44:28 AM

Yes you said very true. Thanks to bitcoin that many people don't have jobs ,their life is also stable far more..Like me , bitcoin to help me save a lot of time and have more income. This really is a fantastic money !,

I think there are many advantages of bitcoin. First of all bitcoin is the safest way of using your money, second you have no tension of robbery and thief. Third you can buy everything through internet throughout the whole world. Forth, bitcoin will be acceptable throughout the world. One should easily buy almost everything through bitcoin where he wants and what he wants. There are also many other advantages of bitcoin
The advantages are so many may be not able to mention here all. But a few are that people will be free of paper money. Second, all will be able to buy things all over the world. Third, nothing to worry about the exchange of the currency into the required one, because you can buy and pay your bills with bitcoin wallet online. Forth, while investing in bitcoin it is also a digital currency business.
Manuj

Activity: 269
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:54:00 AM

They raise the living quality of many people because of Bitcoin. Instead of pure income from their jobs, they already have additional source of income from bitcoin. The best thing is that this another source of income is producing much bigger than the main job for many people. This is a really good opportunity for everyone who has the inclination to spare some time for some online responsibilities.
deviant99

Activity: 185

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:59:43 AM

If you pay by cheque or by debit or credit card, there are often fees, which over time can add up significantly. Bitcoin has incredibly low transaction fees – in fact sometimes they are even free.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: