Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:42:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The advantages of bitcoin  (Read 20496 times)
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:32:41 PM

For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.

I think the main advantage is the decentralization concept. more precisely the blockchain. 

Decentralization there are advantages there is a loss, profit if user interest continues to increase so the price will continue to rise, but there are times when decentralization system also sucks because the users who run and the price will drop. But in general I like about bitcoin because get profti.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Gasotard

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:04:29 PM

For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.
Yes it has a lot of advantages that will definitely help you in your life. Other than helping you to make transactions easy it can also help you with your financial needs. So bitcoin will really help not only the individuals but also the economic status of our country.
It's easier to mess up on a transaction with Bitcoin because anything could happen. If someone sends coins to an incorrect address then the price of Bitcoin will still grow, that is what's nice about BTC.

2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:06:30 PM

Well i usually get advantages from bitcoin in three different ways.

1- I mostly buy bitcoin and hold them until the price go up, when price increase i sold them and earn some profit.
2- Second one is mining. I have a pro Pc with high GPU support, I use my PC Graphic cards to mining, I earn satoshi from it though they are not much.
3- And the third last one is faucet, Faucet is just a waste of time but still i use them to earn little, rather i am addicted to it.

vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:20:46 PM

There's a lot of advantages here in Bitcoin. You can earn money through internet, umemployment issue, theres more time with your family, you can invest your money while your money will work for you. You can easily transact online.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
BitcoinIsAlgebraic

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:28:12 PM

Bitcoin gives people the chance to invest at a smaller price and increase in price in the future. So it's sort of like gambling but with a higher percentage of earning more money.
vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:34:04 AM

The following are some of the major advantages of using Bitcoin:

Since there are multiple redundant copies of the transactions database, no one can seize bitcoins. The most someone can do is force the user, by other means, to send the the bitcoins to someone else. This means that governments can’t freeze someone’s wealth, and thus users of Bitcoins will have complete freedom to do anything they want with their money.

There is no way for a third party to intercept transactions of Bitcoins, and therefore there is no viable way to implement a Bitcoin taxation system. The only way to pay a tax would be, if someone voluntarily sends a percentage of the amount being sent as tax.

Once Bitcoins are sent, the transaction cannot be reversed. Since the ownership address of Bitcoins will be changed to the new owner, once it is changed, it is impossible to revert. Since only the new owner has the associated private key, only he/she can change ownership of the coins. This ensures that there is no risk involved when receiving Bitcoins.
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:36:51 AM

In comparing the bitcoin to the other alternative coins or other cryptocurrencies. There's many advantage that bitcoin have. Like the faster transaction we know that the bitcoin is in the internet and bitcoin is made because of these one traits the faster transaction and it have an expensive valie compare to the other.
Alfinopogi

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:47:05 AM

Bitcoin transactions are completely anonymous and private. Unlike in payments through bank, where the transactions can be tracked and identified, bitcoin transactions cannot be identified.

onifla

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:56:11 AM

there are so many advantages of bitcoin like for example You can create your own money
As central government can print it’s own money, similarly any person can also produce bitcoins by yourself. This can be done my mining bitcoins through computers. It is not any kind of physical mining.
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:06:04 AM

There are a myriad advatages for users of bitcoin. As a cryptocurrency this is digital and electronic and can beaccessed almost anywhere with an i ternet connection. ALso, it is a savings account and investment all in one and allures people woth its high rewards.

Y U MAD AT ME
Disconnecting

Activity: 208

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:15:36 AM

Well, basically since the appearance of bitcoin most people who want to try and work hard to get many benefits in it. Because we can easily earn money without having to work hard or spend a lot of sweat, it is only mandatory on the computer screen and connected to the internet network our earnings can exceed most of the salaries of the top officials of a company. Although not all of the company's top brass, but at least can succeed to be someone who is worthy to live in peace. In addition we also get many other advantages, where indeed the reduction of unemployment persists but that all if the state status will remain unemployed

The advantages of bitcoin is it can help you to earn a money even if your still young. Because bitcoin is easy to use you just have to post something and that all. It can help you to earn for a better future.
Mr. Thang

Activity: 110

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:17:02 AM

In my opinion, the biggest disadvantage of bitcoin is its nature, being on the internet. We all have the dream of having a cashless society, wherein we transact using digitalized currency for payment in the future. But the only hindrance that it might face is the imbalance of each countries' economic and technological aspect. Countries who are in the developed stage have no problem with adapting to this kind of digitalized payment since their economic status can grasp the idea.

On the other hand, countries who are still on the developing stage would be in a desperate situation if this was implemented due to their discrepancies on economic status. Adapting to this kind of payment would lead to their downfall, making rich countries richer and poor countries poorer. I do hope that one day, these countries would soon develop and improve their standing to achieve this kind of hassle-free method.

*talked about the disadvantage

Jibit

Activity: 211

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:17:43 AM

Actually bitcoin is one of the best invention in our era not just the bitcoin but also the altcoins and the cryptocurrency industry. It's a best invention not just because of it's price or value but the opportunity it can give and the easily and fast transaction feature. Not just that there are other advantages of bitcoin such as

* Giving opportunity to the unemployed, students who wants to have a part time job and people who wants to earn extra profits.
* Fast transaction and easily transaction. Whenever you want, whoever you are or wherever you are.
* Price changes from time to time.
* Can be use as a mode of payment.
* Can be use as a investment.
* Low transaction fee.
* No tax.
* No Tracking.
* No risk of "Charge back"

There are many more advantages of bitcoin, But here are some of the advantages of bitcoin i've noticed or realized when i enter the cryptocurrency industry.
Yeah, I totally agree with you. Bitcoin has many advantages for the human. But May I ask you about disadvantages? What will we do to crimes can't use Bitcoin money laundering, buying drugs and weapons?
Yumi027

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:20:42 AM

Bitcoin ownership address can only be changed by the owner. No one can steal Bitcoins unless they have physical access to a user’s computer, and they send the bitcoins to their account. Unlike convential currency systems, where only a few authentication details are required to gain access to finances, this system requires physical access, which makes it much harder to steal.
rexter

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:58:41 AM

The advantages that bitcoin makes me,it help me besides from my salary in my regular job,i pay bills through my earn in bitcoin and give me extra income,and the benefits gave me this forum i enhance my english language and my knowledge to learn a lot about bitcoin world.
tutorroma

Activity: 255

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:06:09 AM

This is the most practical post I've seen this year. It's too true, the key is to improve everyone's English level! Ha-ha Cheesy

Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:42:07 AM

The advantages of Bitcoin are for individual who wants to earn additional income aside from monthly salary. It is also less charges or fees when investing your funds to Bitcoin. Hassle free when paying monthly bills like electricity, water, insurance or even fund transfer to other.

On the otherhand, Bitcoin have disadvantages. Bitcoin price is flactuating and don't know when the price will go up and down. People can manipulate its prices. It is very risky because you only have virtual money without any proof of investments physically like papers.

Since this is our future, we need to go with the flow on what is in demand right now. And true enough that you can still earn profit when doing Bitcoin trading. All we really need to do is to trust the this new type of investment.
nofuture

Activity: 199

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:59:28 AM

The advantages that bitcoin makes me,it help me besides from my salary in my regular job,i pay bills through my earn in bitcoin and give me extra income,and the benefits gave me this forum i enhance my english language and my knowledge to learn a lot about bitcoin world.

I agree with you. Bitcoin has helped our can get more money from trading. Besides that, when joining this forum, we can improve writing skill. lol  Cheesy

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:04:33 AM

The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.
Well this seems more visible lead to working in signature campaign I guess, indeed it's very true.. I personally can feel it because before I wasn't very proficient in composing english sentences, Grin the longer I made english sentences.. I'm more understand with english or how to arranging the grammar in english sentences during I working in signature campaign. And of course not only that, there are many other ways to earn bitcoin till can develop our brain's ability to thinking and smarter in managing the financial like as investing, predicting on bitcoin price, gain insight into more sophisticated internet technology till can makes money.

poging alfino

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:08:41 AM

for me bitcoin are so many advantages like for example is People can’t steal your payment information from merchants Perhaps this is a biggest advantage that Bitcoin has. Most online purchases today are made via credit cards,debit cards .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: