Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 11:19:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The advantages of bitcoin  (Read 20505 times)
daddypastes

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:59:02 AM

For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.

bitcoin is a big advantage to all of us....
its a lot of advantage to make and a big choices to make,its couraging to all of us....
its a helpful to our nation,bitcoin is hab a high demand....not only for us even to unemployed people....
popoypalaboy03

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:02:33 AM

For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.

Due to the fact that Bitcoin transactions cannot be reversed, do not carry with them personal information, and are secure, merchants are protected from potential losses that might occur from fraud.

With Bitcoin, merchants are able to do business where crime rates and fraud rates may be high. This is because it is very hard to cheat or con anyone in Bitcoin due to the public ledger, otherwise known as the block chain.

Now that we’ve covered the basic advantages, we can move on to the disadvantages. There are three main ones that need to be pointed out. This is so you can get an overall idea of what to expect with Bitcoin. We don’t want anything to be hidden from our viewers.
JamesPTT

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:21:47 AM

Bitcoin transaction fees were very low. But at present high bitcoin prices lead to high transaction costs. But Bitcoin is still the most flexible, fast and global payment method
serverus

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:32:02 AM

Bitcoin has bigger advantage over the stock market. It is much profitable because price fluctuate for small period of time. The amount of transaction is very low that is ideal for small investor and traders.
swscowods

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:33:50 AM

Bitcoin is being used in the way you described it. It can provide the way of obtaining the needed money even if the people are unemployed cause everyone can join the crypto world. The real problem is that not all the people are introduced to the crypto. Bitcoin has its own advantage and the biggest advantage is that your anonymity is the priority. Unemployment people won't earn their pension with the Bitcoin cause it is not considered as the regular payment in the companies and because of that, I don't consider the advantage of the Bitcoin to be a job providing service. It can be considered as the opportunity to acquire profit with the earned and given knowledge that is obtained with the investigation and calculations of the market situations.
I also see this a major advantage of bitcoin over other crypto currencies. As bitcoin are becoming known to many countries around the globe and is acceptable to them, so it became more easy for travelers to get rid of all the workings that they have to deal with when they needed to change their currency into that country’s currency in which they are going. I think Bitcoin are going to be the international standard for currency.
brituspol

Activity: 458
Merit: 250

From nothing to nothing

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:35:43 AM

I also see this a major advantage of bitcoin over other crypto currencies. As bitcoin are becoming known to many countries around the globe and is acceptable to them, so it became more easy for travelers to get rid of all the workings that they have to deal with when they needed to change their currency into that country’s currency in which they are going. I think Bitcoin are going to be the international standard for currency.
Not while a single transaction takes 2-3 dollars and while there are strain attacks on the BTC network and you still have to wait for more than a day to get the tx through
haster100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:11:57 AM

People all over the world now use the many possibilities of bitcoin. It helps to make money. You can earn it by earning. The financial condition of one country is changing.
Dobmader

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:11:19 AM

The major advantage of bitcoin is profit.Innless period of time we can make more profit . And another advantage is knowledge it means we will get more knowledge of bitcoin . When we will have more knowledge of bitcoin we can invest easily and we can get more profit as well.
Bitcoin is being use for several reasons and it makes bitcoin higher. Now it is always available for all kind of needs just like if you are willing to pay for some food, for clothes, wana stay in any hotel I mean we can use bitcoin for all kind of deeds and this is main point for bitcoin to be good and to be active all time in peoples life, bitcoin has job opportunities for those people who are not having anything to do and have no job so they can earn with bitcoin.
Md Faysal

Merit: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:38:15 AM

Yes it is true. Bitcoin is a type of money that we can used our daily life. Bitcoin provides financial need of one individual. And yes it reduces the number of unemployed in every country because bitcoin serves a job and you can also get salary here every time you did what is being required in one particular campaign. The advantage is that it can be a relief to the danger.
yamete kudasai

Activity: 226
Merit: 26

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:41:57 AM

For me the bitcoin has so many advantages which can helps your life to become easier. the bitcoin is so useful to others because this is their source of income speacially for students, and the bitcoin is a pretty sure profitable because of its high value and possible more higher in the next few years.
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:55:59 PM

Bitcoin is very essential and vital now in our society which we can use these coins to obtain more profits and use as a payment in all means of transaction. The best way the bitcoin provide which they make the whole process more convenient and systematic which they can make every transaction smooth, fast, less cost and not time consuming .
Goodsamaritan

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:21:55 PM

I think the advantages of bitcoin varies to every individual using it. For example is a student, the advantage of bitcoin for this kind of individual is that it gives the student the opportunity to earn as much as the same as working adult can earn and sometimes greater. For a jobless person, it could be that the advantage of bitcoin to him/her is that s/he could earn large amount of money just by investing some time in a internet cafe and doing some trading or like us, participating in forum and campaigns to earn different kinds of token.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:18:28 PM

Bitcoin has many advantages starting from; bitcoin is fast, secure, decentralized, and acceptable worldwide. Bitcoin gives people freedom to take control over their money/asset unlike traditional banks that tend to control everything. Bitcoin market is open 247, 365 days a year while banks are open only 9-5, 5 days a week. Bitcoin has limited supply does your fiat currency has a limited supply? That is why bitcoin is better and price will continue to grow.
Aileen C.

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:33:16 PM

Agree! And ut make all transactions faster and easy too.
Bitcoin has many advantages starting from; bitcoin is fast, secure, decentralized, and acceptable worldwide. Bitcoin gives people freedom to take control over their money/asset unlike traditional banks that tend to control everything. Bitcoin market is open 247, 365 days a year while banks are open only 9-5, 5 days a week. Bitcoin has limited supply does your fiat currency has a limited supply? That is why bitcoin is better and price will continue to grow.
EVYFZ

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:35:55 PM

for me it is a means of trading and good investment.
missyqt29

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:50:36 PM

I am glad in this post because it shows that bitcoin really help out people in trouble. This can only show that bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency out there. It's more realistic in bitcoin because even though the price is too high, people still put it in demand. Thus, making bitcoin last at the top until now.
spinno

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:05:27 PM

many advantages starting from; bitcoin is fast, secure, decentralized, and acceptable worldwide. Bitcoin gives people freedom to take control over their money/asset unlike traditional banks that tend to control everything.
I think the advantages of bitcoin varies to every individual using it. For example is a student, the advantage of bitcoin for this kind of individual is that it gives the student the opportunity to earn as much as the same as working adult can earn and sometimes greater. For a jobless person, it could be that the advantage of bitcoin to him/her is that s/he could earn large amount of money just by investing some time in a internet cafe and doing some trading or like us, participating in forum and campaigns to earn different kinds of token.
SameerSony

Activity: 211

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:24:13 PM

Bitcoin has many advantages like earn money in short term, it helps to secure your future,bitcoin also reduce the unemployment in many countries.At the end I can say bitcoin is a very good investment.
olatslodi

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:52:07 PM

Bitcoin has bigger advantage over the stock market and safely quick transaction are main advantage of bitcoin. Bitcoin is a digital currency exchanges help merchant process transactions by converting bitcoins into fiat currency and it cannot be controlled by government.
emondot

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:18:11 AM

Security, unlike conventional coinage-prone currencies, the cryptographic rules applied to the bitcoin of its owners are spared the same risk.

Able to play a global currency, Although every country has its own currency, bitcoin remains present and enter into it. Bitcoin knows no national borders, does not waver due to political conditions in government, and nothing.

As a protector of inflation, Like gold, bitcoin can be accepted as a protection against inflation. Bitcoin can suppress excessive inflation rate.

Savings, Bitcoin is a new form of community savings that is applied with a system that is not troublesome. In addition to saving bitcoin, all the usual financial solutions in banks can be eliminated. The holders are also unnecessary.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: