Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:17:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | STASH | Digital Money For Everyone | ZK-Snarks | iNodes (Masternodes)  (Read 67168 times)
Celendion

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:25:25 PM

On the telegram channel, they said " We've finished RPC testing and are now finalising unit testing" It sounds like the release of Stash Wallet will be announced soon Smiley

I would like the transition to STASHPay blockchain and the launch of wallets not to be too fast. Is there any news about the number of coins needed to launch the mastersnode and indicators of the planned yield?
10,000 STP coins is needed to run an iNode.

Anyway, how is the development of the blockchain doing? When will be able to use the masternodes? I thought it would be announce somewhere in October but it's November now.
I think that for this, not long time left. After completing all testing. Although I do not have insider information, I expect it this year. I am from the very beginning with these projects, and two months is not a problem for me. I am confident in this team, just watching and waiting.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cryptotina

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:27:02 AM

On the telegram channel, they said " We've finished RPC testing and are now finalising unit testing" It sounds like the release of Stash Wallet will be announced soon Smiley

I would like the transition to STASHPay blockchain and the launch of wallets not to be too fast. Is there any news about the number of coins needed to launch the mastersnode and indicators of the planned yield?

Anyway, how is the development of the blockchain doing? When will be able to use the masternodes? I thought it would be announce somewhere in October but it's November now.
They said the ETA is set for this month's ending right, so let's give the team some space to breath and work.
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:31:39 PM

They said the ETA is set for this month's ending right, so let's give the team some space to breath and work.
And who prevents them from working. Let them work. People are just interested in some details.  I am sure that the team will provide all the necessary information as soon as they have this opportunity.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:17:33 PM

Snapshot is now on the blockchain and for a few hours most were able to see their balance using the blockchain explorer. Explorer is down now for further testing. Will be back up shortly
Cryptotina

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:50:16 PM

And who prevents them from working. Let them work. People are just interested in some details.  I am sure that the team will provide all the necessary information as soon as they have this opportunity.
Exactly my point, they deliver when it's ready Smiley
Cryptotina

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:58:00 PM

Snapshot is now on the blockchain and for a few hours most were able to see their balance using the blockchain explorer. Explorer is down now for further testing. Will be back up shortly
Okay. But will that be after 24-48 hours, because tomorrow is weekend and all. Just want to know exact date if possible Smiley
Dimosscolorist

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:52:38 AM

Okay. But will that be after 24-48 hours, because tomorrow is weekend and all. Just want to know exact date if possible Smiley
Indeed, it sounded, like it will happens in a day or two.  Cheesy  I am also very excited about this event. I hope that the guys will succeed and there will be no problems. Cool
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 05:47:07 PM

So are we going to be able to deploy our masternodes and all of that? Is there already partnerships with businesses to accept STP or what's the purpose of the coin? I really hope the team knows all of this or have a plan to address these subjects at least.
dr.cheema

Merit: 117

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:09:45 PM

So are we going to be able to deploy our masternodes and all of that? Is there already partnerships with businesses to accept STP or what's the purpose of the coin? I really hope the team knows all of this or have a plan to address these subjects at least.
I think not yet! but they are still working on STASH blockchain (testing software), few days ago they partnership with company Crypto Particle.
We are also excited to know more about STASH project development, hope team will update us with latest news.  Smiley
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:18:22 PM

Purpose of the coin you say mate? Have you read the WP to know what STP is all about? And with over a year now in development, you think team doesn't know all this or have a plan?
Cryptotina

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:00:29 PM

You will need to go through the WP to fully understand the purpose of the coin. Here: https://stashpay.io/whitepaper.html
revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:35:06 PM

Most coins started with No Value. Allow some time for the value to develop and you'll see it's worth.
Cryptotina

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:09:16 AM

Quick question, is the explorer back up and done with further testing?
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:43:50 AM

Explorer is back up and has been working less than 24 hours after it went down. We're now waiting for blockchain takeoff
hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 12:35:11 PM

Explorer is back up and has been working less than 24 hours after it went down. We're now waiting for blockchain takeoff

That's a very good news, i guess we will see stash blockchain in near future. good job STP team.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
Cryptotina

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:05:40 PM

That's a very good news, i guess we will see stash blockchain in near future. good job STP team.
Okay that's good to know. Don't want to miss out on anything, closely following Smiley
Dimosscolorist

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:11:10 AM

Okay that's good to know. Don't want to miss out on anything, closely following Smiley
Same with me. I look forward to announcements from the team, about the results. I hope that soon we will get a significant part of what we expect.
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:30:52 AM

Same with me. I look forward to announcements from the team, about the results. I hope that soon we will get a significant part of what we expect.
Better join the TG channel instead. Communication flows faster there and queries get answered in timely fashion. Highly likely updates are gonna be posted there first before trickling down here
Cryptotina

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:41:55 PM

Better join the TG channel instead. Communication flows faster there and queries get answered in timely fashion. Highly likely updates are gonna be posted there first before trickling down here
You're right! Now on the channel, and most information are posted there. The admin is really active and nice too Smiley
Dimosscolorist

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:25:19 AM

I received a letter saying that the team wants to update in order to improve the efficiency of Stash shielded transactions. And that it will take 2-3 weeks.
"This means we should have the work finalized by the end of the year and be ready to launch STASHPAY.IO in early January."
Regards
Stash Team

Well, we are getting closer, and I hope that everything will be smooth here.
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: