Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:27:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Haasonline Simple Trade Bot For BTCe and Bitstamp[Main topic]  (Read 416455 times)
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 10:08:29 AM

Been playing around with this since I bought it the other day. Lots of cool options. A couple of things I've noticed:

When you put in a value in the fields and hit enter it comes back with an error for me when I click start when trading btc/usd.  I have found this out to be too many decimal places which BTC-e doesn't accept. If you simply type a figure (without hitting enter) in the field and then click on another field its ok when you start trading.

The other thing is the sell and buy values at the bottom status around the wrong way?

Other than that great job!  Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
Stephan224 (OP)

Activity: 449
Merit: 250

Software developer

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2013, 09:45:36 AM

Been playing around with this since I bought it the other day. Lots of cool options. A couple of things I've noticed:

When you put in a value in the fields and hit enter it comes back with an error for me when I click start when trading btc/usd.  I have found this out to be too many decimal places which BTC-e doesn't accept. If you simply type a figure (without hitting enter) in the field and then click on another field its ok when you start trading.

The other thing is the sell and buy values at the bottom status around the wrong way?

I was unable to reproduce the situation you describe, so if you can help me with a screenshot, log or error log it would be helpfull to find out what the problem could be.

The sell and buy prices on the bottom are the current buy and sell prices. I understand they can be confusing because you most likely normally work with a buy price only. But you can reflect them at the exchange, at the sell and buy price itself. They are displayed correct, the only possible difference could be located in the update moment. But this will only show a minor difference. Other then that the buy price will always be higher then the sell price.

Lead developer of Haasonline Software Engineering and owner of Haasonline.com - Checkout my Simple Trade Bot on: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=211979.0
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 01:44:33 PM

I was unable to reproduce the situation you describe, so if you can help me with a screenshot, log or error log it would be helpfull to find out what the problem could be.

The sell and buy prices on the bottom are the current buy and sell prices. I understand they can be confusing because you most likely normally work with a buy price only. But you can reflect them at the exchange, at the sell and buy price itself. They are displayed correct, the only possible difference could be located in the update moment. But this will only show a minor difference. Other then that the buy price will always be higher then the sell price.

Ok will email them to you.

Cheers.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
Stephan224 (OP)

Software developer

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2013, 09:02:48 AM

Ok will email them to you.

Cheers.

I have received the files and i am working on the reproduction. Last night i as unable to reproduce the situation you describe but i will continue to find how this error can show up.

Lead developer of Haasonline Software Engineering and owner of Haasonline.com - Checkout my Simple Trade Bot on: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=211979.0
Stephan224 (OP)

Software developer

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2013, 10:02:08 PM

The first of the bigger reviews of the software has been posted at www.gigabytestorm.com (http://tinyurl.com/pbe4eue)

@r32godzilla:
I am still working on it, but for now there is no way i could reproduce it.

DonBit

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 04:55:18 AM

Hi, just thought someone might have the same problem as I did.

All the sudden my bot stop collecting and sending data to the trade API. I found out later that BTC-e had blocked my IP because when I entered BTC-e homepage it redirect me to a captcha verification before allow me to see the page.

Solution was open a ticket in BTC-e support and ask to remove/whitelist the IP for API trading bot functionality.

1DonBitkTdvCtt8ZC5UDdBh3c1axrvXHbP
Stephan224 (OP)

Software developer

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 01:29:17 PM

Thanks for you comment DonBit! It is very helpfull!

About something else....
I am not really allowed to post this, but i will do it anyway. Within this month the LTC will be added to the MtGox exchange. Because of this some people have been planning a LTC pump. This is good, because using the Simple Trade Bot you will be able to make a lot of profit on these pumps. Just get in on the LtcUsd or BtcLtc currency, select the high/low bot and the trade ratio bot and you will become very happy on the end. Trust me, both bots have proven itself many times before on the so called coin pumps.

Cidsor

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 08:49:51 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2013, 09:18:14 AM by Cidsor

The first of the bigger reviews of the software has been posted at www.gigabytestorm.com (http://tinyurl.com/pbe4eue)

Just gonna say this review is quite worthless. Misleading pictures and it seems like he's very biased towards your software; praising it at every turn and not comparing it to other bots or even mentioning any.

Also he's got 5 articles (?) on his site and comments are being falsely rejected (not verified by their captcha) so you cannot comment on the review. At least I could not.

Don't get me wrong, the bot works great, but that review is just horrible and you shouldn't use it to advertise your product.
Stephan224 (OP)

Software developer

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 04:34:14 PM

I have to agree with you Cidsor, it is not the best review that i could wish for. Gigabytestorm is pushing his affiliation rights to much by posting 5 articles about the bot. I will have a talk to him about it.

I am not sure if his screenshot is valid or not. I have seen such numbers on long runs with the simple trade bot. (3days at least) So i can not confirm or deny it.

However there is hope... at the current moment i am working my ass off to get multi-language working inside the simple trade bot and i am working on the implementation of Bitstamp in the bot. (yes, everybody gets this by the next update, eta august 2013) On a side-way i am also doing a lot of tests with the new bot which i will be launching also in August 2013. This will be the Command Line Trade Bot, especially designed for tweakers, website builders and Excel -based traders. (there is some info what this new bot will be available already at my website www.haasonline.com)

But when i am all done with this all i should have a very big review too by then. I am still getting the hardware parts to setup a speculation rig. A Intel Atom based PC running 24/7 with the simple bot on it. So i should have trade logs to show and screenshots. I hope this will help a little.

Ubachef

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 11:36:03 AM

I'm really interested in your bot, and I'm going to buy it in a few hours. Just a question, do you plan to support MtGox sooner or later?
bye
Michele
kohonez

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 01:04:49 AM

@Stephan224

this is you?

https://www.bitmit.net/en/item/46913-haasonline-btc-e-simple-trade-bot-big-discount

Stephan224 (OP)

Software developer

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2013, 10:38:41 AM

Ubachef: no, i have no plans to support mtgox. However bitstamp support is coming next month.

kohonez: this is a scammed version. I requested bitmit to take it down and provide me the information to chase the scammer. Thanks for reporting it.

truy

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 12:19:48 AM

Is the bot running on other platforms too (linux/mono)?
pintycar

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 12:45:08 PM

Hi Stephan,

I've just purchased your bot and I'm testing it now. However there is something that has already caught my attention, and it's the fact that it doesn't fit (vertically) in a standard laptop resolution of 1280x800. I need to hide the taskbar in order to see the bottom status bar. Maybe if you showed the safety message as a popup, rather than a static line there, and you allowed the log space to be shrank then it would fit.

Thanks.
Stephan224 (OP)

Software developer

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2013, 02:52:49 PM

@Truy:
The simple bot is Windows only for now. Sorry.

@pintycar:
The coming update will have a re-sizable form so that version will fit better at your screen.

juve4v

Activity: 505
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 05:45:56 PM

Is bitstamp supported ?
Stephan224 (OP)

Software developer

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2013, 06:09:35 PM

It will be this month. You can see it already at a screenshot which i have posted at my website. Smiley

juve4v

Activity: 505
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 06:32:32 PM

On your site I see you are offering 2 bots:Simple Trade Bot -which doesn't support Bitstamp- and Command Line Bot-which is said to support Bitstamp in near future.
So let me get this right: should I better wait for you to release CLB and  buy it instead of buying STB now and later pay again for CLB since I'm more interested in trading at Bitstamp.Or we will be able to use both bots at Bitstamp?
Also what will the price be for it ?
Stephan224 (OP)

Software developer

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2013, 08:25:12 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2013, 05:48:28 PM by Stephan224

I was redirecting you to the "little update" -post which i have made.
http://haasonline.tk/little-update/

This is the image:

This is a screenshot of the coming update of the Simple Trade Bot, supporting Bitstamp. The release is targeted for this month if all goes well.

Here you can find all the coming changes:
http://haasonline.tk/change-log/

All registered users will get a email with download information as soon as this version hits beta stage.

The Command Line Trade Bot will be a total different kind of bot i will be launching after the STB update this month. It is designed for people who want to workout there own trade logic in Excel, Access, MS SQL Server and webbased solutions like PHP, ASP, Phyton or whatever they can think off. The CL Bot provides a local API on the command prompt line or on a local webserver. This way trade signals can me made and information can be received.

Because the CL bot itself does not contain any trade logic will will be a lot cheaper. (owners of the STB get a extra discount on it, at beta release they will be mailed about it)

Both bots CL and STB are using the same core files, so they will both support BTC-e, Bitstamp and any future exchanges.

-----------------------

If you have bought the Simple Trade Bot and you want to try the Alpha version for Bitstamp then PM me. I am in need of some people how have bought the software and who want to confirm if Bitstamp is working properly.

Stephan224 (OP)

Software developer

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2013, 07:14:13 PM

Who is interested in translating the language file of Simple Trade Bot?

I have placed the language file online at this link:
http://haasonline.tk/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/LangEN.txt

The requirements are:
The file format must be in UTF-8 and the XML structure must remain intact.

For each unique translation XML file i will be donating 0.2 BTC to you as reward. You can send it to me by PM or email.

If you accept, post it here (the language name) so no double work is done by others.

I already got English, Russian, Italian and German.

The bounty is high but i need it ASAP for the new release this weekend. (<24 hours) Besides i have to warn not to underestimate the translations because they are sometimes hard to make.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: