Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:56:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Haasonline Simple Trade Bot For BTCe and Bitstamp[Main topic]  (Read 416411 times)
kalross

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 05:00:28 PM

@kalross:
I am trying to make a chart which will show all the data at once. Including the MA lines.

Brilliant.  You're ahead of me.  :-)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AtlasONo

Activity: 551
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 05:08:03 PM

If anyone knows how to work QQ messenger you can try them that way. I'm not getting very far, the links for their "navigation menu" (导航菜单) aren't working.

While I was typing this it made a trade so problem solved for me for now I guess.
Stephan224 (OP)

Activity: 449
Merit: 250

Software developer

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2013, 05:59:54 PM

I made a small adjustment to the BTCChina API in my code. It still works for me and maybe it will work for more people, maybe it was my code.

I have updated the download to version 0.9.0.5 beta, is there somebody willing to give it a try?

Lead developer of Haasonline Software Engineering and owner of Haasonline.com - Checkout my Simple Trade Bot on: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=211979.0
leonts87

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2013, 06:38:03 PM

try connect to btcchina - and have 401 error
http://clip2net.com/s/6eu5ah
version 0.9.0.5
leonts87

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2013, 08:56:08 PM

http://clip2net.com/clip/m169414/1385153665-clip-81kb.png?nocache=1
wrong amount of bought bitcoins
Cazz0r

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 12:39:59 AM

I made a small adjustment to the BTCChina API in my code. It still works for me and maybe it will work for more people, maybe it was my code.

I have updated the download to version 0.9.0.5 beta, is there somebody willing to give it a try?

Still 401'ing, after 24 hours of this particular public/private key being active.
miaoux

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 05:11:57 AM

Sorry to steal the conv. from BTCChina. 

Anyone have any good settings for crash planning while asleep? :p
I was thinking a trailing stop loss at about 20%, with some way of setting a rebuy below this figure... not sure how to do that though.

@stephan224:
Is there a way to do this with the current ST bot?

DonBit

Activity: 69

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 06:07:33 AM

I did a test with 0.9.0.5 and BTCChina returned 401 again in the first try.

So I made a deposit in BTCChina and traded once. I then waited about half an hour, tried again and guess what.. it worked!
After that I did a test with 0.9.0.4 and it was working too!  

Whoever did not get BTCChina working yet, try making a deposit and a trade, it might do the API activation trick for you as well.

1DonBitkTdvCtt8ZC5UDdBh3c1axrvXHbP
nowywbitcoinowymswiecie

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 06:35:08 AM

I did a test with 0.9.0.5 and BTCChina returned 401 again in the first try.

So I made a deposit in BTCChina and traded once. I then waited about half an hour, tried again and guess what.. it worked!
After that I did a test with 0.9.0.4 and it was working too!  

Whoever did not get BTCChina working yet, try making a deposit and a trade, it might do the API activation trick for you as well.

Did You set transaction password? Maybe theres a problem with that. Ive made deposit and made buy/sell but still I cant sucessfully connect to BTCChina althou I can see wallet amount...

newbee here 1PkHkAEssCQoarLz6hcmQzF9zbaxGrxdFz
DonBit

Activity: 69

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 07:00:12 AM

Yes, I did the first trade in the website using a transaction password. I think it is mandatory to use it when trading via the website.

1DonBitkTdvCtt8ZC5UDdBh3c1axrvXHbP
kalross

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 10:37:11 AM

Any chance of adding PPO indicator?
Stephan224 (OP)

Activity: 449
Merit: 250

Software developer

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2013, 11:25:09 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2013, 04:26:41 PM by Stephan224

About the charts... did you already noticed you can scale the hart in height?

It is an undocumented feature that is already present in all the 0.9 versions.

-----------------

@all:
I am happy to see some of you are getting connected to BTCChina. DonBit reported that a manual trade solved his problem, and i did some manual trades too before i got everything working. I did not expect this could trigger something. But it is worth a try.

I have still no comment from BTCChina themselfs, so the real problem remains unclear to me to. As soon as i know something i will of course share it here.

@leonts87:
This is no bug leonts87, its normal. The all-in uses 90% of your wallet. I have written this down in the help.

@miaoux:
Go the to advanced settings and use the drop-loss adjustment to setup the drop-loss/trailing loss. Disable the target prices and use a relative indicator such as RSI, MACD or ROC. Wink

@kalross:
Of course i can do that, thanks for the suggestion. (i will try to add it to the coming release, i am already adding more indicators to that release)

Edit:
Something funny is coming... at the next release the indicators will get colors. I know this sounds strange, but i will be coloring them green/yellow/red. At green it means a bug signal is send from the indicator, yellow is idle and red means a sell signal. Doing this everybody will be able to see the when a indicator is signalling and hopefully people will get a better understanding what going on at a specific moment.

Lead developer of Haasonline Software Engineering and owner of Haasonline.com - Checkout my Simple Trade Bot on: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=211979.0
bx8389

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 04:38:25 PM

hello
it is my first post on this subject and after 48h use of software. After some minor beginning problems solved activating 2 º Bot as suggested and do some trades I have a good opinion of this program.
However I still doing some testing on drop-loss  and  today I got a fall on Bitstamp great enough to activate it but sell order was not finished
My question ( because I don’t have found something in this thread) is how software handle is own open orders: When conditions are meet the bot does sell command ( as intended ) but what if due lag or something similar order is not finished? They will try again at lower price? If not can you add this feature to program?

Regards
kalross

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 04:46:09 PM

Stephan.

All sounds great.  Thanks for the chart tip...can line up the charts slightly better now.  Though the top chart in benchmark has a different aspect :-(  Maybe the Select Indicator label is causing more whitespace to the left of the lower chart??

Cheers.

K
sniperlee

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 09:02:40 PM

I bought Simple Trade Bot months ago and really wanted a Benchmark feature. Upon checking the newer versions I was overjoyed to see it was now a feature.  However I cannot for the life of me get the Benchmark to product any buy or sell signals.  I've messed around using live btc-e BTC USD data from last 14 hours as well as downloaded CTF data.  After 4 hours or trying different signals and settings, I still cannot get the benchmark to show any trades.

So either it's broken in 0.9.0.5 or I'm missing some concept, I've read over the help info many times at this point.  I'd like to actually start using the bot as I've owned my copy and never really made any profit this whole time from when I would try setting it up.

Can someone please maybe provide an example of some indicators with settings that would produce a couple trades in the benchmark so I can atleast start out learning how to use this feature ?  There's no way I'm doing live with automated trading when I see many points there should be trades (many bot signals indicated in benchmark as well that didn't trigger trades either).

One thought I had, if I have an order on BTC-e for selling LTC to USD, but the bot is set to BTC/USD, does it ignore the LTC open order, or will the other currency open orders prevent the bot from doing any trading ??  Also, I wouldn't expect open orders or any type to interfere with the benchmark feature, but you never know I suppose.

If someone would be so kind to toss a couple ideas or settings to illustrate some trades in benchmark that would be great.
Example could be based on the downloadable BTCeBtcUsd60_eta22h.ctf file or this BTC-e capture from the last 14 hours http://ge.tt/5Gkvnq11/v/0?c

Thanks!
greghawk

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 10:35:25 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2013, 10:47:18 PM by greghawk

Hello Everybody.

I´m also a happy customer of your STB (0.9.0.4) Although I´m not rich until now, I like to use it.
And probably I´m not rich because I´m not using it correctly. Maybe you guys can help me a little.

@Stephan
I also have some issues with BTCChina.
If I use the all-in button, it uses the discribed 90% to buy once but then next time, when selling it just uses something minimal value, but definitly not 90%.
Second thing is, the value of the wallet is just correct, when the program starts. If I trade, it doesn´t update.
The price on BTCChina is jumping so fast and big in value sometimes, that the bot seems to be slow, can I change something to make it react faster?

Why are there 2 Bots and not 5, like the exchanges?
Can you maybe improve the "Exchange now" area a little?
It could open faster
Like having some copy&paste possibilitys
Maybe sometime the trade amount I put in could be not BTC but fiat

@all
Is here anybody, who can explain to me all those indicators like I´m 5?
Until now I didn´t changed them, because I don´t really understand what they are doing and didn´t wanted to do it wrong.

Why is in target buy and sell price the exact same value?

In the Logbook is the field "earned" in BTC/USD/EUR/CNY? or always the currency I choosed above?

Sorry to bother you with my stupid questions, obviously I´m still a newbie in this and
thank you in advance
Greg
sniperlee

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 10:56:22 PM

Make sure you read the help page, it describes the indicators a bit.  I think best is to make use of the benchmark feature on real data to see how tweaking each indicator affects your profit.  I'm just not having luck getting any trades to occur in benchmark to offer any insight yet as to how each indicator effects the trading.

Hello Everybody.

I´m also a happy customer of your STB (0.9.0.4) Although I´m not rich until now, I like to use it.
And probably I´m not rich because I´m not using it correctly. Maybe you guys can help me a little.

@Stephan
If I use the all-in button, it uses the discribed 90% to buy once but then next time, when selling it just uses something minimal value, but definitly not 90%.
Second thing is, the value of the wallet is just correct, when the program starts. If I trade, it doesn´t update.
The price on BTCChina is jumping so fast and big in value sometimes, that the bot seems to be slow, can I change something to make it react faster?

It could open faster

@all
Until now I didn´t changed them, because I don´t really understand what they are doing and didn´t wanted to do it wrong.

In the Logbook is the field "earned" in BTC/USD/EUR/CNY? or always the currency I choosed above?

Sorry to bother you with my stupid questions, obviously I´m still a newbie in this and
thank you in advance
Greg
bx8389

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 11:47:51 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2013, 12:00:48 AM by bx8389

Make sure you read the help page, it describes the indicators a bit.  I think best is to make use of the benchmark feature on real data to see how tweaking each indicator affects your profit.  I'm just not having luck getting any trades to occur in benchmark to offer any insight yet as to how each indicator effects the trading.

Hello Everybody.

@Stephan

It could open faster

@all

thank you in advance
Greg

My 2 cents ( as beginner also ): A simple setup to see "something"
Deactivate real trading
Disable minimum safety ( for now ) on advance settings menu
Try adding MACD-MA and ROC indicator w/ default values
Benchmark and see bot signal
this configuration should give some trades with normal bitcoin price evolution.
Try changing after some parameters
don't forget after enable minimum safety on advance settings menu before start on real world

Regards
kalross

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 12:21:35 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2013, 03:36:53 PM by kalross

EDITED:

Debug Log:

Reset of drop loss executed time out

The above can trigger a sell (using an out of date value) which could just be a small fluctuation

Getting odd calculations also:  Buy Price 734.104 Sell Price 731.447  Earned:  129.3768.....

Yeh...I wish

Also, how can we change the coin position in the benchmark?  It seems to decide itself and give odd results?

More divisions to the charts would be useful for now...until new display method is implemented.  Scroll would help see the traces better when the bot has been running for hours.

It's probably just me, but is the ROC indicator upside down?  On a long interval (128)...the signal approaches the buy line on an  upward trend.

Also, should MACD-MA send a  signal to bot when the RED signal line crosses the zero point?  I think I saw it send a signal before crossing.

How would it be if there was a drop loss rate of change option in addition to the percentage?  Similarly...if one is in dollars in a particular moment and trend goes up for 24h...you are stuck in dollars hoping to the lord that it comes down again.  Could this be avoided by buying in using the opoosite to Drop Loss?

Last question.  My offsets are greyed out.  They have been disabled?

K
Cazz0r

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 03:42:37 AM

I'm not sure how this is possible, but this is my experience with BTCChina.

I've got two webservers located in different datacentres here in Australia, one successfully connected to BTCChina using their API via PHP, the other couldn't - exact same code. This suggests that there might be some sort of routing/firewall issue somewhere. My PC at home also couldn't connect. I had begun work on creating a pass-through on the server that worked, simply adding its IP in my hosts file for api.btcchina.com - this was gaining some traction when I read here that people had successfully connected via API after doing a trade. I proceeded to deposit and sell 0.01BTC for market value. Several moments later (roughly 3 minutes) I tried the Haas bot again (after removing the hosts record), the test settings reported that it 401'd, but BTCChina was then available for selection in the "Exchange Website" drop down and I could get my balance using "Show Wallet".

So, for those that aren't having success connecting, looks like its confirmed that all it might take is a simple sell and you'll be in the clear.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: