Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:31:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you see trading as fun and games?  (Read 16206 times)
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:04:12 PM

Trading is not fun or like games. It takes time and effort, you need to be serious in trading. Because in any second you may lost lot of bitcoins. Being a trader, you need really to control your emotions specially when you are in loss. You need time to analyze the charts or candles. It's not fun when you have loss, but I find happy when I can see greens in my blockfolio.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:35:38 PM

if we look at the trading nature it is not said to be fun and games because in the games you will never face the reality while in the case of fun you will enjoy every action and in the case of trading it is serious activity and people are getting high risk in it and they earned more income through bitcoin trading and if we want to b successful we must do bitcoin trading

Don't need to be too serious like that! Sometimes, when you are too exhausted to trading, you can treat investment like a game. It can make you feel more happy and funny. That's also good for your health. If you are always serious, you will die soon, I think.  Grin

While trading its good to be serious but at a limit, not too serious that can reciprocate your result, but also not in a very casual manner that can never let you succeed or reach your goal. Fun should not be involved everywhere and neither too much seriousness. Everything should be balanced all the time.
Yeaa taking trading as a serious matter won't give you good result , take it easy as a money game isn't good way to trade also.
Make it balance , you have to trade seriously but sometimes you should go for having fun with it to release stress.
Consider trading as a pure game i think only for those people who don't know anything about trading.
junbatz

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:39:23 PM

trading is fun and at the same time it is a serious thing. it could change your life if you know how to maximize it. but the most important thing the risk on it, trade only what you can afford to loose.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:33:54 AM

trading is fun and at the same time it is a serious thing. it could change your life if you know how to maximize it. but the most important thing the risk on it, trade only what you can afford to loose.

I think it's more on not putting so much pressure on yourself when you trade. Thinking about if you've made the right decision or not, or if you're going to lose a lot of money, that puts unnecessary pressure you and it's not going to end well if you trade that way. Having fun isn't about being careless though, those are two different things

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
ahtremblay

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:26:35 AM

Yes, of course, trading likes a game. You will be excited if you win, but if you lose your money, that's a disaster! lol.  Cheesy

virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:10:12 PM

I think it's more on not putting so much pressure on yourself when you trade. Thinking about if you've made the right decision or not, or if you're going to lose a lot of money, that puts unnecessary pressure you and it's not going to end well if you trade that way. Having fun isn't about being careless though, those are two different things
Highly agreed with this statement. Exactly people here are mixing these two things. No, don’t compare them, they are totally different thing. Taking fun while trading is one way and being careless in trading is something so different. Don’t mix them up. You have to get pleasure in what you are doing, don’t be so much serious, because if you do so, your business will be ending soon.
Tantlizbat

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:51:08 PM

Yes, of course, trading likes a game. You will be excited if you win, but if you lose your money, that's a disaster! lol.  Cheesy
That’s for you, I don’t see trading as a game, it was never called a game. I take trading as a serious business; I’m always serious with it, and won’t play around with my money. Yes, you feel happy when you win, but business is business and you gotta be serious.
krayzie32

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:35:51 PM

Yes, of course when you get profit, you will feel happy and funny. How about losing? What is your feeling? Certainly, you will sad. But the game has won and loss. You have to accept and enjoy it.  Cheesy

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
NeoTech42

Activity: 200

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:52:10 PM

I don't think trading as fun or games unless you are a professional trader with a lot of experience. Playing with our real money is always a big deal. Losing them could generate dramatic issues.
wismases

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:26:57 PM

Not yet. Because, I am not easy to make money also keep using analysis and especially patience to face losses because the coins we trade down value. Indeed, trading is fun in terms of place. Because it can be done anywhere.
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:42:11 PM

“One thing very good traders have is insight into themselves.” - Chris Tate

FUN AND GAMES
Recently Louise Bedford and I have been doing the Short Term Trading Magic seminars in a few places and it has been sometime since I did any form of presentation on a semi regular basis. As such it has been interesting to observe people as they work through various trading issues.

One of the things I have noted is that people take trading far too seriously and this is reflected in a form of desperation. Desperation is the antithesis of the state of mind you need to be in to trade effectively.

There is no deny that this is a phase everyone enters at some stage in their career but to be successful you need to move beyond this and begin to treat trading as the game that it is. Once I started treating trading as a game then it became so much easier on the soul and my results reflected this. I even have a t-shirt that says that the fewer fucks I give the more I make.

This is not to say that I am reckless but rather that I am in no way wedded to the outcome of any trade. At its core my life will not change if a trade or even a cluster of trades are winners or losers – they are simply not that important. When compared to real life, trading is nowhere near as important as people think it is.

It is often commented that children are better are learning new things than adults who seem set in their ways. I am not so certain that this is a reflection of any great cognitive superiority or plasticity that the young may have but rather a reflection of their willingness to be both wrong and to play. Young children have no ego therefore the mistakes that their play generate have no impact upon their sense of self-worth. As adults we lose this resilience because we believe that it is somehow catastrophic to our self-image if we do make mistakes.

But in trading your mistakes are your own – no one else can see them so you are insulated from the judgment of others. This isolation gives you the freedom to be wrong but the only thing you have to cope with is your own judgment.

Markets are a wonderful universes for exploration and for play. The presence of micro contracts in various instruments and online trading mean that you experiment very cheaply.

The price of admission to the fun park is much lower than it used to be and the number of rides has gone through the roof. It is a shame that more traders don’t view trading as little more than a theme park where you can play to your heart’s content and during the process of playing you learn much more than you would if you were consumed by seriousness and desperation.

Author: Chris Tate

Article reproduced with kind permission of: http://tradinggame.com.au/

More trading quotes are below:

“To my way of thinking trading is an internal endeavour – there is no external enemy who you can deceive or overpower since markets only exist in the most ephemeral way inside your head. Markets may appear to be physical constructs but they are largely an illusion, trading occurs inside your head where your own perceptions and distortions of reality influence your decision making.” – Chris Tate

“The one thing you shouldn't feel pressured about is trading. If you do feel that way, you probably need to take a step back and reassess. Pressured trade(r)s don't make good trade(r)s.” – Joe Ross

www.tallinex.com wants you to be a successful trader 

I never thought trading as fun and game ever since. I know and feel that it is not just by guessing. It is a serious thing. Maybe I am wrong, maybe sime other people especially to experts, they can play with trading since they know every part or any situation in trading. But to new in trading, for those who just enter trading, it is very different from gambling or game. Serious attention is needed to learn it. Sometimes it is not jist a technique but need an accurate information / knowledge. Me, I am still trying to know everything about trading. I try / attempt to do something I think is good but I  wrong.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 04:57:54 PM

I am really having some fun in trading when my profits that comes from trading is much than what I have been invested and that is the fun I get when I earn those profit. But I am really serious about trading since I earn those investment in my hardwork and I don't think that it is just a game for other but fun will be appropriate in trading. Trading is a risky process and if you will be serious about it and really have some patience to earn that is I think the fun everybody could get in the world of trading.
I think the trading is the serious work to do it is not for the base of the fun. It needs a lot of the things and the proper concentration, time and the attention. You will be emotional and the useless work for the success in this, the process of the bitcoin is now very common and the people who want to become the successful person then you should focus on the bitcoin trading and not to take this for fun.
i think there are two types of traders in the field of trading. those who takes it as serious as any business and a small loss is very efficient for them. for those trading is not a fun at all because it is a matter of money. The people like them who are working hard through their lives for the sake of earning money need to be conscious and can’t take any risk such as being linear in the financial matters. Trading could be a fun for those who have other ways to earn their livelihoods in an easy way like me.
When i've trade some my bitcoin i feel happy because its make me earn more. I see bitcoin fun and game, fun because when you start earning you enjoy it, game because when you join in an investment you didnt know if you gonna win or lose.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
infinity33

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:59:59 PM

if we look at the trading nature it is not said to be fun and games because in the games you will never face the reality while in the case of fun you will enjoy every action and in the case of trading it is serious activity and people are getting high risk in it and they earned more income through bitcoin trading and if we want to b successful we must do bitcoin trading

Don't need to be too serious like that! Sometimes, when you are too exhausted to trading, you can treat investment like a game. It can make you feel more happy and funny. That's also good for your health. If you are always serious, you will die soon, I think.  Grin

While trading its good to be serious but at a limit, not too serious that can reciprocate your result, but also not in a very casual manner that can never let you succeed or reach your goal. Fun should not be involved everywhere and neither too much seriousness. Everything should be balanced all the time.
Yes that's it your right in every thing that you are doing for being balanced is a mist and require because if your not making it balance anyway how does it will be it will result in a bad thing that no one wants it.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:25:08 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 11:49:31 PM by richminded

Yes, of course when you get profit, you will feel happy and funny. How about losing? What is your feeling? Certainly, you will sad. But the game has won and loss. You have to accept and enjoy it.  Cheesy

We are having fun when we are gaining some profit thru trading but personally i do not consider trading as a game, I am serious on this because I don’t want to loose money so I have to work for it very hard. Though trading is stressful have fun with it so you will not trade with your emotion.
D2R2

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:04:21 PM

trading is not fun and not serious. You need turn off your emotions . be unfeeling
JPCRYPTO2012

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:46:15 PM

Some of my colleague said trading is like a gambling .. they keep on insisting that because of money involve so i tell them .
Trading is not just a game its involve your money here .we are talking about money once you failed to monitor your assets
Or lacking of knowledge and technical-know-how you will lose everything . In trading you must have a capability to
Trade with technical analysis,economic analysis, idea with candlestick , fibonacci retracement and so on. This is not just a game this not just Gambling this is how you make your own strategy and weak hand will not have big profit here.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:30:58 PM

I am really having some fun in trading when my profits that comes from trading is much than what I have been invested and that is the fun I get when I earn those profit. But I am really serious about trading since I earn those investment in my hardwork and I don't think that it is just a game for other but fun will be appropriate in trading. Trading is a risky process and if you will be serious about it and really have some patience to earn that is I think the fun everybody could get in the world of trading.
I think the trading is the serious work to do it is not for the base of the fun. It needs a lot of the things and the proper concentration, time and the attention. You will be emotional and the useless work for the success in this, the process of the bitcoin is now very common and the people who want to become the successful person then you should focus on the bitcoin trading and not to take this for fun.
i think there are two types of traders in the field of trading. those who takes it as serious as any business and a small loss is very efficient for them. for those trading is not a fun at all because it is a matter of money. The people like them who are working hard through their lives for the sake of earning money need to be conscious and can’t take any risk such as being linear in the financial matters. Trading could be a fun for those who have other ways to earn their livelihoods in an easy way like me.
When i've trade some my bitcoin i feel happy because its make me earn more. I see bitcoin fun and game, fun because when you start earning you enjoy it, game because when you join in an investment you didnt know if you gonna win or lose.
It can be considered a fun or an excitement factor, and it is purely dependent on the users self involvement into market analysis and learning about the different way of profit making. When profiting becomes simple and get user the expected profit, it provides with more fun.

Edsemen

Activity: 413

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:44:24 AM

It's very difficult to do it while having fun, but I think a lot of people are happy to trade, not as a game, but to earn more income than their income. well, this is not like gaming and having fun, but this can be said to work.
Yeah i agree with you..i think it is not the word fun. It should be "enjoy" because if you like of what you are doing and you love it then you are enjoying it. And ofcourse just because it is a serious matter i did not treat it as a game or having fun on it because my earnings/profit was depend on how i treat and take it as my source of income.
True,i would rather use the word enjoying than fun since this kind of investment do really need to be serious since our money is at stake on this one. If we are just basing or looking for fun then we should go for gambling instead on doing trading. Enjoying on the things you do really love to do gives a positive vibes while you are trading but we should really be serious on making orders anytime.
Yes thats right the true essence of doing something is to make it enjoy and have confidence so that you not loss.
Fun and game sounds you will playing like a child that theirs no output to be done as long as they have fun.
Unlike if you will enjoy it you can be more humble and learn a lot.everythings happen just enjoy it so that it will make an output better

Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:16:23 AM

When viewed from the side there are times when we losing (loss) and there are times when we winning (profit) in trading, indeed it's looks like as a game.
But of course, I think trading is different from a game, trading is business (effort) trying to earn profit and surely it's really different with games that only think of fun without thinking further (detail) in exploring the profits or targets to be achieved.
And for me personally.. trading it's more involve with our success I guess, to achieve a profitable result, but yes we must keep really controling our emotions in trading.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:46:38 AM

No, but it does get to be a lot of fun when the money starts hitting. There is nothing like that first big hit, when you turned pretty much nothing into a nice little return. If it wasn't fun at some points you might just do something else, well, not really, lol. But, the fact is that it is something far removed from what would be considered work.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: