Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:07:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you see trading as fun and games?  (Read 16213 times)
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:22:56 AM

it is better to take it seriously, and not to think that this is a game. you can play and lose all that you have!

You also can take it seriously and lose all that you have. You must have something deeper, than meaning "play or trade". Firstly, read trading theory and understand all fundamental principles. Then decide what is yours and move in choosen direction.

Right trading must be taken seriously because it will not be fun anymore if your money or the money that you used for lost.  Trading is not a joke because you are going to risk money in exchange for profit. Sometimes trading does not succeed and sometimes  it will take months before you are able to sell good.

hurriebra49

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:43:51 AM

Trading is not fun because it is your investment and also it is your capital and capital is not fun,I think trading is not fun and not but its like to game, Traders are trading with their investments with very carefully with great efforts and technical analysis and other information with their great effort and that makes you able to trading with your mind and analysis and makes you able to get profit from it.
dimonstration

Activity: 2632
Merit: 696

Dimon69

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:47:50 AM

it is better to take it seriously, and not to think that this is a game. you can play and lose all that you have!

You also can take it seriously and lose all that you have. You must have something deeper, than meaning "play or trade". Firstly, read trading theory and understand all fundamental principles. Then decide what is yours and move in choosen direction.

Right trading must be taken seriously because it will not be fun anymore if your money or the money that you used for lost.  Trading is not a joke because you are going to risk money in exchange for profit. Sometimes trading does not succeed and sometimes  it will take months before you are able to sell good.

Yes trading is a really serious job everything that there is a money involved we need to have take it seriously i dont seebtrading as a fun and games anymore.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:35:23 AM

Emotion in trading is not good. If you can control your emotions and make it not to be part of your trading then you will do well. This is the reason I see trading as fun because iI simple follow my trading plans and work through the day business. No stress at all.
I also find trading as a way of fun and both a source of income. If someone is only aiming to collect more and more money via this method then obviously but I would come when he would just get fed up through his continuous hard work and daily monotonous routine. So my view -point is that we must keep trading in the light terms and never get the whole thing on your nerves.

My life police that money can't buy you happiness and contentment along with inner peace and satisfaction because it all lies in helping others therefore keeping the love of money .in your heart only bring you harm in long terms. Therefore trading must be considered have fun so that you could control your emotions even after a few losses.
Bukx

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:13:46 AM

Trading is not fun and game for me. Its involved with our capital inside.
So we have to take it seriously.
Chronos_angel

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:50:37 PM

trading is in need of seriousness, intelligence and strong thinking. trading will be fun if the result becomes very big
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:09:44 AM

Trading is not fun at all, Its not fun to wait for too long. I sell my bitcoins immediately if there is an emergency that i need to pay something but above that, I usually save my coins and sell it if there is a huge price increase. Trading is a hard job because the market is volatile.
Trading can only be fun when you are very good at it and even at that, it should still be taken seriously as bad mistakes can make it even crazier than ever considering it as fun.

Trading is a profession that if you are good at, you can be getting a lot of profit and being good at it requires a lot of learning and practice which would not be fun at the beginning but as time goes on when you are good and making a lot of profit, that is where the fun starts.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:20:30 AM

Yeah right, if you have much money then have fun with trading but if you are just an ordinary person then make trading as your full time job because it takes a lot of hard work for you to make good money. In trading it's not always  win so you should have be ready for any circumstances may occur.
Ardenoss

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:47:17 PM

It could be said Yes. Because trading very effective for my money to work optimally. While, i am not to have spend much time doing it. Just waiting for the right moment only.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:15:15 PM

With the users who have been highly skilled or earning is not a big concern trading is fun. One thing that I found from the people involved into trading is that, more you take it easy and have a relaxed mind, more will be the profiting. People who are emotionally lacking doesn't experience a good growth through trading.
that is true when you take it easy things could run smoothly in trading as planned.
but the point here actually It is doesn't mean you consider It as a fun one but an action based on careful consideration.
and It Is produce a good result in the end never crossed in my mind to recognize trading Like that.
littlebill16

Activity: 160
Merit: 12

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:19:41 PM

I can find the enjoyment in trading yes but I try not to treat it too much like a game, I feel that if I did this I would have little regard for the results and my standards may start to slip.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░               UBEX               ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░               Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange               ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░        • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github        ░███▓
Kibit

Activity: 162
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:25:29 PM

For me, trading in crypto feels like nothing short of gambling, for no one actually knows anything
atronax

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:36:40 PM

It is too dangerous to treat trading as gamble for beginners. FOMO and lack of patience lead to lost money. But for experienced enough it could be both profitable and fun.
xerophore

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:51:56 PM

No. Trading is same as any other activity. Requires good skill and analysis and is not careless. Trading can be fun, but for those who are experts.
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:45:05 PM

No. Trading is same as any other activity. Requires good skill and analysis and is not careless. Trading can be fun, but for those who are experts.
but I would not talk about trading as gambling, because despite some Toffee, the trade still brings a good profit to the merchant, unlike the fact that he has a gambler. In principle, all three of us earn money on crypto-currency, but practically very few of the users of crypto-currencies are experts.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:50:11 PM

Yes trading for me is just like playing games because we have to make a good decision if you want to get a good profit too. In trading we have to predict, analyze and pay attention to the movement on the market and it's the same as we play the game and the fun will we get if we win or get a good profit.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
metribitcoin

Merit: 102

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:32:10 AM

In my opinion trading is a business with high risk and high return, so not all people will succes in this business, just some people who expert and have extra patiently will can reach consistent profit. And trading not gamebling if we really use risk management and learn about market analysis.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:49:46 AM

but I would not talk about trading as gambling, because despite some Toffee, the trade still brings a good profit to the merchant, unlike the fact that he has a gambler. In principle, all three of us earn money on crypto-currency, but practically very few of the users of crypto-currencies are experts.

No, I do not think of trading as a game or fun. Instead, I consider trading as a bet or even a gamble. I do not know when the price of a currency will go up or down. Therefore I am afraid to trade. In addition, I think trading also needs a certain amount of capital, and every transaction we do .. we will always face with the risk of profit and loss. In other words, I consider trading as a temporary job and cannot become primary job. I prefer to be a miner or content creator.

But for some people maybe trading can be fun because they can predict and they like to analysis of some currency.
jassanpary

Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:38:39 AM

Nowadays trading has become a professional activity kind of a business, mixture of skills and luck.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
ictin

Activity: 258

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:33:38 AM

Yes, I usually talk to myself. Trading is a big game, to play it well, I have to understand it clearly and love it. If not, I always fail

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: