Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:23:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you see trading as fun and games?  (Read 16212 times)
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:53:27 AM

For me personally everything which involves cash is not fun and video games, I really wort mone a great deal specially my hard earned cash so I see buying and selling as a severe issue since you are risking yohard earned money wishing that you will get big profits from it. You are able to call me kill joy nevertheless its not fun whatsoever.ur hy
Trading has a lot of impact on my life and as I am new investor so this is not fun or game for me I invested so high capital in it I don’t afford to take it as fun and game I am taking it seriously and it might be a fun or game for those who are well experienced and those who don’t fear to fail but a mediocre investor like me always think before making decision because this is every hope for him to change his days into good.
ana zay

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:32:32 PM

I think it's not fun to be more precisely happy to trade, we certainly know in the world of trading a lot of risk and this is not a game.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:06:24 PM

My personal opinion is I don't trading as a game because it's my capital or my money, but it depends on how my mood and most I trading with seriously, I feel fun if I make a profit not because trading is fun game.
There is no way that we can treat trading just like playing games and having fun. It is because of the reason that trading is quite a serious sort of thing and you cannot take it lightly. You actually need to pay lot of attention into this field if you really want to have something profitable in return. Moreover, all your investments will be greatly in danger if you are going to take trading as fun and games.
You can always take it easy , trade like you know everything just pick certain coin to trade wait and see.
The problem is on how you did it? By a random thought/guts? Or by your high experience that could makes you so looks easy making decision.
Actually everything back to you , when you still learning to trade properly then there is no way you can make it fun and consider it such a game.
swordling143

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:59:19 PM

If anyone isn't serious about trading, then I highly doubt that they will unlike be successful. Trading takes time and patience like a simple game of chess. So, there are no rooms for errors or you'll end up regretting a decision made. Therefore, trading cannot be taken as a joke.
eloymjb

Activity: 247

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:46:57 AM

in my own opinion. i treat trading as the games i played. i dont seriously treat at gamblers because when i lost money i became mad and moody. thats why i treat it like a game to be more very confident to trade and be motivated to do.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 05:59:00 AM

Trading is fun yes but you have to take it seriously and do you homework in researching the progress, future plans and development of a token or a coin and looking at the RSI before you hit the Buy button or you might end up trapped holding a bag of coin with jacked up price. Study those charts so you will now if its already the bottom or time good time to Buy.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:10:09 AM

Yes! When bitcoin was selling low! But now bitcoin market is in BILLIONS of $$$$!  How many millionaire or billionaires play games with their fortune and asset. Bitcoin is for the big league now, you dare not play games with it.

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Rggadi

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:20:53 AM

how to see real hard earning money trading as fun or games , the trading should be considered a real busines  managed as strictly as possible
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:27:27 AM

how to see real hard earning money trading as fun or games , the trading should be considered a real busines  managed as strictly as possible

Trading is not fun and games. So don't play the trading. It will give more information and you will get more incoem for the future growth. It will get more process information. Trading is future process. It will inceas you more tranction process. and gather for the future investment.
Trading is good opportunity of the future growth and invest more money for the get more income.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Wildwest

Activity: 1776
Merit: 318

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:32:02 AM

I don't think Trading as fun and games. People are trading to make some profit from their capital. Trading is just same when we have a job where we must be serious to complete the task given in order to get the results and to be enjoyed.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:59:42 AM

I see trading as a fun game for me but at the same time i take it seriously because i know that it is a source of income and i can earn a lot of money from it if i will take it seriously. I said that i see it is fun because that is my passion and if you are doing your passion then you will enjoy it and you will almost not going to notice that you are making money.
Trading is not just for fun and game it's like a profession for many traders as they invest lot of money on trading so they definitely see trading as a job  or something like part of their job.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:52:40 PM

Can approach yes. Because trading is one of most effective ways in terms of time to grow our investment in cryptocurrency. Even while sleeping, my money still working actively in trading.
Those who see it as fun and games are with high experience they have earned a lot in this field so that now rules are on their finger tips and more of it when a person is so use to the same activity it seems like game to them but for the new investor trading is everything they are earning through it and they take single decision wisely and more of it those who have a lot of experience they take it as game to earn.
Everyone has his own way of looking up at the things but I don’t think so that there is any way you can actually treat trading as fun and games. It is because of the reason that trading is quite a risky job and you really need to have a sharp mind along with good knowledge level to do well in the world of trading. You are going to suffer a huge amount of loss if you will treat trading in a way like this.
Kr-sama

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:23:15 PM

Can approach yes. Because trading is one of most effective ways in terms of time to grow our investment in cryptocurrency. Even while sleeping, my money still working actively in trading.
Those who see it as fun and games are with high experience they have earned a lot in this field so that now rules are on their finger tips and more of it when a person is so use to the same activity it seems like game to them but for the new investor trading is everything they are earning through it and they take single decision wisely and more of it those who have a lot of experience they take it as game to earn.
Everyone has his own way of looking up at the things but I don’t think so that there is any way you can actually treat trading as fun and games. It is because of the reason that trading is quite a risky job and you really need to have a sharp mind along with good knowledge level to do well in the world of trading. You are going to suffer a huge amount of loss if you will treat trading in a way like this.
Trading is quite fun especially when you earn lot of profit but I agree with you. It is not only fun and games. You are risking your hard earned money in a chance to earn profit. It's like my future depends on this. But I think maybe some people still find it fun and games especially the wealthier ones.
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:31:46 PM

Trading is quite fun especially when you earn lot of profit but I agree with you. It is not only fun and games. You are risking your hard earned money in a chance to earn profit. It's like my future depends on this. But I think maybe some people still find it fun and games especially the wealthier ones.
I remember my first baby steps in trading that was around April to May when all the coins I bought was flying high, I had so much fun watching my portfolio going green. Not until it started to fall then I realize that trading is a serious matter and should be taken seriously.
vitalman20

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:21:50 PM

I take trading as a job. The best part about it is actually that you can do it on your own - regular job routine, no traffic jams, nothing like that.

Read, analyze, educate yourself, improve your trading skills and you will a-ok.
slyfox

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:58:14 PM

I don't think we should treat trading like a game. If we trade seriously and respectfully, profit will come to us.
It depends for many earning money is one of the greatest feelings in life so for them earning money through trading can be be something very stimulating and as such it could be considered as a game but for the rest us we take trading very seriously.
tourou

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 04:07:58 AM

i trade it in the game
sk1pper

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:17:08 AM

There is nothing fun and games in trading. Only business and business.
Persiville

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:20:04 AM

I remember my first baby steps in trading that was around April to May when all the coins I bought was flying high, I had so much fun watching my portfolio going green. Not until it started to fall then I realize that trading is a serious matter and should be taken seriously.

I agree with some people who says we have different perspectives to each things we saw and learned by experience, and as for me i've been happy and should i say its fun to trade, but it is really stressful and that makes it more complicated, and when you look on it seriously you will notice that it isn't fun anymore you will almost explode depending on your emotions and trades to what is it.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
dollymba

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:44:25 AM

Hello,

Yea..I believe trading is fun.. Its really awesome to see your money rise up and be proud of yourself. At the same time, its interesting to evaluate your moves when you lose.

But..Invest which you can afford to loose.. Its challenging to enhance your crypto capital.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: