Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:47:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you see trading as fun and games?  (Read 16206 times)
Oo ako to

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:45:08 AM

On some point, it's fun but it's not just a game for me. I take it seriously on every choice that I make like when I sell, what do I buy and why do I need this coin. If this is just a game then the more you play is the better you get in it but not and  trading is too far to be considered as a game.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:51:07 AM

Trading is a serious business, I'm seriously trying to make a profit from it. Trading is not just a game it's involve your money here, if you lacking of knowledge you will lose everything. I put a lot of effort into trading to help minimize mistakes and potential losses. I research cryptocurrencies and follow the charts to find the best buy and sell points.
Everyone has his own way of looking up at the things but I really don’t think so that you can treat trading just like fun and games. Trading is quite a serious as well as risky thing to do. You really to be very much serious while making any kind of decision as all your earnings will depend greatly on what you have decided to do. If you really want to make something good, then you have to take this thing seriously.
megget

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:08:34 AM

It is difficult to perceive trade as a game, when you trade your own savings.
I do not think this is right. I take it seriously, I analyze a lot and think about various options. I try to treat easier to minus transactions, and to profitable. I try to restrain emotions. But I can not call trading a game.

Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:43:57 AM

“One thing very good traders have is insight into themselves.” - Chris Tate

FUN AND GAMES
Recently Louise Bedford and I have been doing the Short Term Trading Magic seminars in a few places and it has been sometime since I did any form of presentation on a semi regular basis. As such it has been interesting to observe people as they work through various trading issues.

One of the things I have noted is that people take trading far too seriously and this is reflected in a form of desperation. Desperation is the antithesis of the state of mind you need to be in to trade effectively.

There is no deny that this is a phase everyone enters at some stage in their career but to be successful you need to move beyond this and begin to treat trading as the game that it is. Once I started treating trading as a game then it became so much easier on the soul and my results reflected this. I even have a t-shirt that says that the fewer fucks I give the more I make.

This is not to say that I am reckless but rather that I am in no way wedded to the outcome of any trade. At its core my life will not change if a trade or even a cluster of trades are winners or losers – they are simply not that important. When compared to real life, trading is nowhere near as important as people think it is.

It is often commented that children are better are learning new things than adults who seem set in their ways. I am not so certain that this is a reflection of any great cognitive superiority or plasticity that the young may have but rather a reflection of their willingness to be both wrong and to play. Young children have no ego therefore the mistakes that their play generate have no impact upon their sense of self-worth. As adults we lose this resilience because we believe that it is somehow catastrophic to our self-image if we do make mistakes.

But in trading your mistakes are your own – no one else can see them so you are insulated from the judgment of others. This isolation gives you the freedom to be wrong but the only thing you have to cope with is your own judgment.

Markets are a wonderful universes for exploration and for play. The presence of micro contracts in various instruments and online trading mean that you experiment very cheaply.

The price of admission to the fun park is much lower than it used to be and the number of rides has gone through the roof. It is a shame that more traders don’t view trading as little more than a theme park where you can play to your heart’s content and during the process of playing you learn much more than you would if you were consumed by seriousness and desperation.

Author: Chris Tate

Article reproduced with kind permission of: http://tradinggame.com.au/

More trading quotes are below:

“To my way of thinking trading is an internal endeavour – there is no external enemy who you can deceive or overpower since markets only exist in the most ephemeral way inside your head. Markets may appear to be physical constructs but they are largely an illusion, trading occurs inside your head where your own perceptions and distortions of reality influence your decision making.” – Chris Tate

“The one thing you shouldn't feel pressured about is trading. If you do feel that way, you probably need to take a step back and reassess. Pressured trade(r)s don't make good trade(r)s.” – Joe Ross

www.tallinex.com wants you to be a successful trader 

Yes l agree that trading is as game u enjoy working on it while waiting for the result sometimes your about to qiut because it takes time waiting. But your having fun doing it more if your trade succeed.Trading is good if you enjoy it because your profit will continue if you fully give your heart on what you do.
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:59:17 AM

It is a serious type of business where in you need to put some capital to gain money, Its quiet fun when it gains a lot of profit and you will see the chance to get rich  by focusing on crypto business.  Smiley This is the smart way to invest because time after time, it constantly fluctuates.
ArtisanCrypto

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:06:43 AM

There's no doubt that the reality of gaining and losing has an effect on the attitude of the average person.

I mean, considering you have the potential to make 50-100% every few days with a couple hours of research and proper timing - the potential, and therefore the merit of seriousness has actual cognitive weight, imo. Justifiably so, I would say.

Not to say that it shouldnt be seen as a game - but at the same time - what isnt, ya know?
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:13:00 AM

yes, i see it that way. it's so exciting when you see trading as a game. besides, you can also learn to analyze the price. I think a lot of people see it that way. in fact, there are also people who benefit just because of it. sometimes people like that have seen trading as a hobby and work.
robinsonnde

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:16:44 AM

I think it's always fun when they're having profits from trading but things are becoming worst when they met the first loss in trading.
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:36:38 AM

Hello,

Yea..I believe trading is fun.. Its really awesome to see your money rise up and be proud of yourself. At the same time, its interesting to evaluate your moves when you lose.

But..Invest which you can afford to loose.. Its challenging to enhance your crypto capital.
We can treat bitcoin as fun thing to do if we enjoy of what were doing like trading, but I didn't see trading as a games. Trading is fun if we see that our hard work are paid off and yes it is fun to know that we now found a thing that can probably help us to overcome our financial problem in life. I treat trading as a serious matter that when I treat it as games I know that I would lose a lot of my investments.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:43:27 AM

I think it's always fun when they're having profits from trading but things are becoming worst when they met the first loss in trading.
Yes it is fun when we see that our trading strategy is working properly and it also gives us a profitable earning right. Trading is fun when your enjoying of what your doing, it is never a game because i would surely say that you would hardly regret it because it would become your big lose. Trading could be fun and sometimes hurting.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:49:39 AM

Yes it is fun when were receiving our price of our hardswork in trading bitcon or altcoin or in short on doing our trading. Yes it is fun when we see that our trading techniques are working according to our plan. Yes it is fun to know that finally I'm earning already. But trading is never that fun always nor never be a game. So lets all take trading as a serious matter.
Dewao

Activity: 337

Qravity is a decentralized content production and

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:13:19 AM

Trading is a serious type of business ,your money depends on it so you should take serious about the coin you choose, we can say we are happy when the coin we choose has profit, i think its make it fun.
Nordine31

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:24:35 AM

I will not say that it is a fun game...there is money on the line and maybe your life on the line if you putted all your money on it... Somme people live only by trading mining..
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:39:57 AM

I find it fun and try to gain more experience. At times the same will make me worried, because we make an sell order and it won't gets fulfilled at the right price we have targeted. Finally when the price comes low the trade gets filled. This gives frustration and I cannot ask it anywhere, because what I've lost in that short time period is big.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:16:31 AM

I take trading seriously but it's fun, i had my first loss in trading and i accepted it like a player in a game who accept his losses. It is fun when you are gaining a great profit and good income by your own trading strategy, when my hard work is paid off it feels like a trading is really fun.
dalek

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:58:07 AM

Hello,

Yea..I believe trading is fun.. Its really awesome to see your money rise up and be proud of yourself. At the same time, its interesting to evaluate your moves when you lose.

But..Invest which you can afford to loose.. Its challenging to enhance your crypto capital.
We can treat bitcoin as fun thing to do if we enjoy of what were doing like trading, but I didn't see trading as a games. Trading is fun if we see that our hard work are paid off and yes it is fun to know that we now found a thing that can probably help us to overcome our financial problem in life. I treat trading as a serious matter that when I treat it as games I know that I would lose a lot of my investments.
See trading as a game, it is very important, in my opinion.
Do you know the stress in trading?
If you know it, you understand trading is not a normal job, it always make your emotion change easily by something and you will feel more pressure in life every time the price drops

▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
     ▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                    ████
   ██                     ███▀██
  ██                    ▄██▀   ██
 ██                    ▄██      ██
██▀                  ▄██▀      ▄███
██                  ▄██      ▄██▀██
██                 ██▀    ▄███▀  ██
██               ▄██▀   ▄██▀     ██
██▄             ▄██  ▄███▀      ▄██
 ██           ▄██▀ ▄██▀         ██
  ██         ▄██▄███▀          ██
   ██       █████▀            ██
    ██▄   ▄████▀            ▄██
     ▀██▄███▀            ▄▄██▀
       ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
           ▀▀█████████▀▀
L I V E T R E E   A D E P T TM
Own the future of entertainment
The World's 1st Community-Powered,
Film, TV and Content Network  ★
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:06:00 PM

Hello,

See trading as a game, it is very important, in my opinion.
Do you know the stress in trading?
If you know it, you understand trading is not a normal job, it always make your emotion change easily by something and you will feel more pressure in life every time the price drops
remember if you have a quality of good player of any game then you should have a quality of best trader because trading is a type of game if you have an experience and good technique than you will win more and  loss less but if you have no quality of good player then you will never become best trader because in trading loss and win is a part of game so if you were not best player then you will never manage your loss.
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:13:30 PM

Yes it is fun when were receiving our price of our hardswork in trading bitcon or altcoin or in short on doing our trading. Yes it is fun when we see that our trading techniques are working according to our plan. Yes it is fun to know that finally I'm earning already. But trading is never that fun always nor never be a game. So lets all take trading as a serious matter.

I agree we should be in a serious manner if we are trading, because we are talking profit all about. That's why when a person make it as fun like a game, they will tend to have lower profit and could not earn better. As for my own idea about trading it's not good to be more aggressive about trading, and all is needed to do is emotion control and always seek for a good advises from old traders who can mentor you for the main time that you're just beginning to learn.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
mothergodness

Activity: 216

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:26:56 PM

What kind of fun is there when you lose money. No it is laborious and rather heavy, not physically but mentally hard work. Therefore, it requires both attention and strength to think a few steps ahead of all their actions.

Robin789

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:12:54 PM

Many people joke about trading, but I don't trading as a game because it's my capital or my money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: