Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:38:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you see trading as fun and games?  (Read 16206 times)
ubeng07

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:29:01 PM

Yes, I think you should consider trading as fun as a game. It will help you feel more comfortable and can give right decision.
No , you can't consider this problem because if this is only a game or fun, you will not be serious in your trading career and in trading, it's really a matter if you're not serious in it.
I feel trading is a profession for many users by which they invest make profit out of it, so I feel trading is neither for fun nor game, of course many will consider it as a fun but I feel it is a field for investment and making good money from it.
and an easy way also to earn money trading is not a easy job too this is so risky and hard to understand at first you have to take it serious and also you have to learn it everything about it.
theunbeatable

Activity: 546
Merit: 258

I could either watch it happen or be a part of it

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:04:37 PM

“One thing very good traders have is insight into themselves.” - Chris Tate

FUN AND GAMES
Recently Louise Bedford and I have been doing the Short Term Trading Magic seminars in a few places and it has been sometime since I did any form of presentation on a semi regular basis. As such it has been interesting to observe people as they work through various trading issues.

One of the things I have noted is that people take trading far too seriously and this is reflected in a form of desperation. Desperation is the antithesis of the state of mind you need to be in to trade effectively.

There is no deny that this is a phase everyone enters at some stage in their career but to be successful you need to move beyond this and begin to treat trading as the game that it is. Once I started treating trading as a game then it became so much easier on the soul and my results reflected this. I even have a t-shirt that says that the fewer fucks I give the more I make.

This is not to say that I am reckless but rather that I am in no way wedded to the outcome of any trade. At its core my life will not change if a trade or even a cluster of trades are winners or losers – they are simply not that important. When compared to real life, trading is nowhere near as important as people think it is.

It is often commented that children are better are learning new things than adults who seem set in their ways. I am not so certain that this is a reflection of any great cognitive superiority or plasticity that the young may have but rather a reflection of their willingness to be both wrong and to play. Young children have no ego therefore the mistakes that their play generate have no impact upon their sense of self-worth. As adults we lose this resilience because we believe that it is somehow catastrophic to our self-image if we do make mistakes.

But in trading your mistakes are your own – no one else can see them so you are insulated from the judgment of others. This isolation gives you the freedom to be wrong but the only thing you have to cope with is your own judgment.

Markets are a wonderful universes for exploration and for play. The presence of micro contracts in various instruments and online trading mean that you experiment very cheaply.

The price of admission to the fun park is much lower than it used to be and the number of rides has gone through the roof. It is a shame that more traders don’t view trading as little more than a theme park where you can play to your heart’s content and during the process of playing you learn much more than you would if you were consumed by seriousness and desperation.

Author: Chris Tate

Article reproduced with kind permission of: http://tradinggame.com.au/

More trading quotes are below:

“To my way of thinking trading is an internal endeavour – there is no external enemy who you can deceive or overpower since markets only exist in the most ephemeral way inside your head. Markets may appear to be physical constructs but they are largely an illusion, trading occurs inside your head where your own perceptions and distortions of reality influence your decision making.” – Chris Tate

“The one thing you shouldn't feel pressured about is trading. If you do feel that way, you probably need to take a step back and reassess. Pressured trade(r)s don't make good trade(r)s.” – Joe Ross

www.tallinex.com wants you to be a successful trader 

All Fun and Games until Somebody Loses an Eye

Novel by Christopher Brookmyre

One can always see that trading is a very good career especially when their coins are going green, but like they are saying trading is a very risky and delicate kind of work, there are millions of losses due to trading and some coins cannot even be solve in their reasonable price. Its not always a paradise, you must accept the consequences that might happen or the risk you are putting before you go to trading as you enjoy alongthe way.
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:54:52 PM

This will make us become more excited with the trading, but I think there will be more people will lose all their money on the fun.
You cannot treat trading or any other similar thing like that of trading as taking it as fun or game. Trading is quite a serious thing to do and all your income is dependent on this thing. If you will take it as playing games or having fun, then I believe you will only have one thing in your future and that is loss of your money and nothing else. So you need to be very much concerned about such of kind of things which involves money.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:04:25 PM

I would say that trading as a game is the only correct way, unless this is your full time job and your only income. On that way you will be more relaxed without necessary pressure and therefore you will be able to make decisions with cooler head.
Too much pressure and to take it too much seriously can ruin your trading because you will put too much efforts and too much money you can't afford.
I do not think that people may be consider trading as fun and enjoyment, Trading is a profession from where people are earning their livelihood. Trading require a good education, experience and full time for becoming successful in trading, Trading also need a lot of skill without having good trading skill one cannot be consider as perfect in trading and cannot achieve their goals in trading. I think trading is a very serious profession and that is the reason that more active and skillful people can be successful in trading. I personally consider trading as one of the most serious and professional way of earning money.
Kindless

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:05:56 PM

“One thing very good traders have is insight into themselves.” - Chris Tate

FUN AND GAMES
Recently Louise Bedford and I have been doing the Short Term Trading Magic seminars in a few places and it has been sometime since I did any form of presentation on a semi regular basis. As such it has been interesting to observe people as they work through various trading issues.

One of the things I have noted is that people take trading far too seriously and this is reflected in a form of desperation. Desperation is the antithesis of the state of mind you need to be in to trade effectively.

There is no deny that this is a phase everyone enters at some stage in their career but to be successful you need to move beyond this and begin to treat trading as the game that it is. Once I started treating trading as a game then it became so much easier on the soul and my results reflected this. I even have a t-shirt that says that the fewer fucks I give the more I make.

This is not to say that I am reckless but rather that I am in no way wedded to the outcome of any trade. At its core my life will not change if a trade or even a cluster of trades are winners or losers – they are simply not that important. When compared to real life, trading is nowhere near as important as people think it is.

It is often commented that children are better are learning new things than adults who seem set in their ways. I am not so certain that this is a reflection of any great cognitive superiority or plasticity that the young may have but rather a reflection of their willingness to be both wrong and to play. Young children have no ego therefore the mistakes that their play generate have no impact upon their sense of self-worth. As adults we lose this resilience because we believe that it is somehow catastrophic to our self-image if we do make mistakes.

But in trading your mistakes are your own – no one else can see them so you are insulated from the judgment of others. This isolation gives you the freedom to be wrong but the only thing you have to cope with is your own judgment.

Markets are a wonderful universes for exploration and for play. The presence of micro contracts in various instruments and online trading mean that you experiment very cheaply.

The price of admission to the fun park is much lower than it used to be and the number of rides has gone through the roof. It is a shame that more traders don’t view trading as little more than a theme park where you can play to your heart’s content and during the process of playing you learn much more than you would if you were consumed by seriousness and desperation.

Author: Chris Tate

Article reproduced with kind permission of: http://tradinggame.com.au/

More trading quotes are below:

“To my way of thinking trading is an internal endeavour – there is no external enemy who you can deceive or overpower since markets only exist in the most ephemeral way inside your head. Markets may appear to be physical constructs but they are largely an illusion, trading occurs inside your head where your own perceptions and distortions of reality influence your decision making.” – Chris Tate

“The one thing you shouldn't feel pressured about is trading. If you do feel that way, you probably need to take a step back and reassess. Pressured trade(r)s don't make good trade(r)s.” – Joe Ross

www.tallinex.com wants you to be a successful trader 

I don't have fun  while losing money and sadly I'd only lost money trying to trade, so I don't know what really to do actually.
lamjed

Activity: 104
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:19:10 AM

Trading is funny at a certain stage, i mean that when it is related to money, it is not always funny we have to be serious for most of the time.
Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:42:40 AM

Trading is funny at a certain stage, i mean that when it is related to money, it is not always funny we have to be serious for most of the time.
I dont think so because i am not an exoert trader to see tradinv as fun and games, maybe for expert or good trader they will see trading as fun and games, but for me that is not good enough on trading, i am very serious when i am trading because i am nood good enough to see trading as fun, trading is a serious for me.

TheBusinessMan

Activity: 67
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:43:49 AM

While I have fun trading, I don't see it as a game. But if I  lose some money while trading I get mad and quit til the next day.
twrima

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:49:46 AM

Only see trading is work, if you think trading is game. I think you have a gambling addict. It's no problem, just need to control it. Reasonable approach and balance.

spiderm4n15

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:55:00 AM

I'm not see trading crypto's as a fun game, i always seriously for trading
because i dont want to lose to much and focus so that get more profit
grim66

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:00:30 AM

I haven't traded much yet and why it may mirror some games I've played in the past I try my hardest to remember it's real money and a serious market and to not treat things as I would a game. I feel if you do this then you will make poor decisions and lose money.
steffi79

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:27:52 AM

Yes, I think you should consider trading as fun as a game. It will help you feel more comfortable and can give right decision.
No , you can't consider this problem because if this is only a game or fun, you will not be serious in your trading career and in trading, it's really a matter if you're not serious in it.
I feel trading is a profession for many users by which they invest make profit out of it, so I feel trading is neither for fun nor game, of course many will consider it as a fun but I feel it is a field for investment and making good money from it.
so on that case we need to take it serious cause this is where we can get profit it is much better if we can get a lot of information before we can go and trade cause this is not a joke that we need to just trade only.
23tamayo

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:43:27 AM

I do not think that people may be consider trading as fun and enjoyment, Trading is a profession from where people are earning their livelihood.Trading require a good education,experience and full time fir becoming sucessful in trading.
yohaneshs

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:32:01 AM

It's very difficult to do it while having fun, but I think a lot of people are happy to trade, not as a game, but to earn more income than their income. well, this is not like gaming and having fun, but this can be said to work.

I agree with you. if we serious in trading as a job so we don't trade like game cause our mindset will be same with our purpose.
If our purpose is a profit so we will be learn everyday and when we profit or lose it will be as own experience
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:44:14 AM

When a huge amount of money is involved in trading, it is no longer fun because of fear that it may vanish in a second if you make a wrong move. If you win often in trading then enjoy your winnings especially when you already an expert and know how to win every trade. Trading is a serious game and losing a trade is not fun.  
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:01:34 AM

No of course not, trading is serious job, it is not like gambling, I am sure that many traders are stress because they are too serious in it. Momey is so worthy. I won't lose my money only because a am not serious in trading, I think the best way to trading is by keep serious in it.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 05:40:54 AM

I do see huge similarities in crypto trading and ludo game because in both the cases, you need skills as well as luck factor in order to win at the end. There are some other factors too which affect the results so that in the games.

However, there is a prime difference in playing strategic games and trading with actual money. It is observed that psychologically you play in a more defensive way when you are playing for actual money but the case is not same while playing the game so fundamentally it is not the same but similar in nature.
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:10:32 PM

When a huge amount of money is involved in trading, it is no longer fun because of fear that it may vanish in a second if you make a wrong move. If you win often in trading then enjoy your winnings especially when you already an expert and know how to win every trade. Trading is a serious game and losing a trade is not fun.  
Trading is not for fun, not a game it's a job or like a profession for many traders. As you explained when someone invests bulk money in trading how can we take it as a fun, game? And also I think that trading needs luck along with the previous experiences. If anyone takes it as fun then they might be taken trading for short-term.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:18:19 PM

Trading is fun, if you know how to do it, so much better to study which coins are you going to invest on first, however if you do not have any background on trading, you might just get disappointed if you see your investments going down. I do not see how trading can be a game, since you need to study the market and be sure that you will win if possible, at all times, i think if you treat it as a game, the market will also play games with you, better treat it responsibly than just some other simple task.
We must be careful about our hard earned money. I also don't consider trading as a joke but if you are not enjoying what you are doing then it doesn't worth your time and effort. We must have fun in our activities. Not for a second I am saying to take life casually but being too much serious will also spoil beautiful moments. Trading is a challenging profession that is what it makes fun to do.
Swoshinima

Activity: 144

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:28:16 PM

It's not really fun and I don't profit very much from it, so I don't do it often.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: