Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:05:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you see trading as fun and games?  (Read 16215 times)
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:07:09 AM

this is not fun at all, when we use our money we earned to trade it will be quite stressful when we always worry about loosing our money when the price drop suddenly, trading is not an easy job, it needs too much patient and a sensitive head when trading, we may loose all of our money without any knowledge or careless in trading.
if you have a lot of money for trading I think it's okay but if not and you just try it without having a good analysis that will definitely be a risky game. like some people's speculation that cryptocurrency is a risky investment, if you want to play fire this is where to test yourself

If trading is seen as fun it becomes just gambling and will probably be done randomly with much chance of losing money.
those who want to make profits with trading, this must be seen as a job for which it takes constancy and seriousness.
It's indeed fun somehow but we need to get focus, it is fun since I enjoyed buying and selling it and especially if the alts pump to the moon, thou it really need to make too much effort to watch it as much as possible to not lose that chance to sell it.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:59:02 AM

That depends on the platform I’m trading with. Some platforms are very worst to the extent that you can’t even see the chart as something fun, cause all you will be seeing there is hell, lol. I like to use charts that are well developed, works perfectly and offers me everything I need in trading. Such good ones are what I see as fun. Well, it’s always a game, cause you either win or you lose.
Dissident991

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:28:14 AM

It is the good idea, because if you take trading too seriously you can't make right decisions due to emotions and doubts.
katarin2030

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:59:17 AM

It is the good idea, because if you take trading too seriously you can't make right decisions due to emotions and doubts.
Trading is not for fun, if we can't take it seriously very difficult to get success in trading. Many people trade by considering it as their profession. It is not like gambling to take it lightly. Trading need experience and decision making is very important.
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:02:03 PM

I feel that trading can be more fun than games because you earn and you get educated and of course gaming is really fun because there's alot of things to do in games but that's my opinion.
Cryptogodfather

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 12:03:00 PM

Actually, a bit! It's becoming more and more interesting and serious activity for me!

19faraon88

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:05:32 PM

Yes it is fun everytime I gain. But, a game? It depends on how all of us here looked at it. It may be a game of gamble for those who only want to bet for nothing, a gamble for those who didnt know how to do it or to those who didnt know how to play it well. But for me and for those who put large sum of money in it, it is a game of business where we race for income. And for us who make it as business we make sure that we will not lose by watching every movement of it.
muhdede

Activity: 158

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:04:52 PM

Trading is not for fun, if we can't take it seriously very difficult to get success in trading. Many people trade by considering it as their profession. It is not like gambling to take it lightly. Trading need experience and decision making is very important.
with one's trading can be poor and with one's trading being instant rich, I think trading is a risky place that allows one to play a heart attack game. so you have to be careful and simply calculate the money you use in trading

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:57:32 PM

with one's trading can be poor and with one's trading being instant rich, I think trading is a risky place that allows one to play a heart attack game. so you have to be careful and simply calculate the money you use in trading

Okay with how trading afffects your emotions, i'm sure it's best not to take it way too serious but not to the point of being careless. You have to find a middle line to balance so you can manage your emotions and decision making more efficiently.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:44:14 PM

I'm more into mid and long term holding but sometimes i do daytrading and i really enjoy it. I only dare to do daytrading with small capital and only daytrading my favourite altcoin (Nano). This might be weird but i always carrying my guitar while daytrading. I'm playing my guitar while waiting for my trade order to be fulfilled. I do this to keep me in a good mood.
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:52:28 PM

Actually, a bit! It's becoming more and more interesting and serious activity for me!

Trading is serious thing that we can do every day. Maybe we just enjoy on what we doing and that's can be the reason not to stress if we loss some of our money, but we need to remember that we need to be serious in trading.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:22:23 PM

Trading is a big game and fun to me, especially when am glue to my system or phone for hours monitoring my buy and sell orders and waiting for that time to make that huge 4x profit. what a fun  Cool Cool
It's all fun and games until one of the governments bust your ass and freezes your accounts with million dollars.Those digits don't always go 4*,they also fall to zero and never rise up from there.It's no fun & games then ?
Scavagers

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:50:06 AM

“One thing very good traders have is insight into themselves.” - Chris Tate

FUN AND GAMES
Recently Louise Bedford and I have been doing the Short Term Trading Magic seminars in a few places and it has been sometime since I did any form of presentation on a semi regular basis. As such it has been interesting to observe people as they work through various trading issues.

One of the things I have noted is that people take trading far too seriously and this is reflected in a form of desperation. Desperation is the antithesis of the state of mind you need to be in to trade effectively.

There is no deny that this is a phase everyone enters at some stage in their career but to be successful you need to move beyond this and begin to treat trading as the game that it is. Once I started treating trading as a game then it became so much easier on the soul and my results reflected this. I even have a t-shirt that says that the fewer fucks I give the more I make.

This is not to say that I am reckless but rather that I am in no way wedded to the outcome of any trade. At its core my life will not change if a trade or even a cluster of trades are winners or losers – they are simply not that important. When compared to real life, trading is nowhere near as important as people think it is.

It is often commented that children are better are learning new things than adults who seem set in their ways. I am not so certain that this is a reflection of any great cognitive superiority or plasticity that the young may have but rather a reflection of their willingness to be both wrong and to play. Young children have no ego therefore the mistakes that their play generate have no impact upon their sense of self-worth. As adults we lose this resilience because we believe that it is somehow catastrophic to our self-image if we do make mistakes.

But in trading your mistakes are your own – no one else can see them so you are insulated from the judgment of others. This isolation gives you the freedom to be wrong but the only thing you have to cope with is your own judgment.

Markets are a wonderful universes for exploration and for play. The presence of micro contracts in various instruments and online trading mean that you experiment very cheaply.

The price of admission to the fun park is much lower than it used to be and the number of rides has gone through the roof. It is a shame that more traders don’t view trading as little more than a theme park where you can play to your heart’s content and during the process of playing you learn much more than you would if you were consumed by seriousness and desperation.

Author: Chris Tate

Article reproduced with kind permission of: http://tradinggame.com.au/

More trading quotes are below:

“To my way of thinking trading is an internal endeavour – there is no external enemy who you can deceive or overpower since markets only exist in the most ephemeral way inside your head. Markets may appear to be physical constructs but they are largely an illusion, trading occurs inside your head where your own perceptions and distortions of reality influence your decision making.” – Chris Tate

“The one thing you shouldn't feel pressured about is trading. If you do feel that way, you probably need to take a step back and reassess. Pressured trade(r)s don't make good trade(r)s.” – Joe Ross

www.tallinex.com wants you to be a successful trader 

I have a fun time doing trading because I know that I earn a lot through trading but not everytime it is fun because there are times that I lose on trade. It will be more productive if you are doing your job while enjoying, it will be easier and lighter if you are having fun. Despite of having fun while trading, you should remember that it involves money so take it seriously. Always follow reminders,what to do and what not to do. If you are experienced enough in trading, it would be easy and fun so keep practicing and widen your knowledge in trading so you can earn money while having fun.
Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:49:39 AM

I am using trading actually not for fun and games but instead as my personal business assets actually. Because this is where most of my profit came. So this is more than a treasures to me, maybe for some it is a kind of trading because its amuse them as well.

Trading can be used for source of income and even main source of income because many of us are full time trader.
Feel trading like game sometime good to make us not greedy and emotion but in other side its dangerous because we play with our main source of income.

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:04:16 AM

Actually, to consider trading just a game and not something about money, it's what allowed me to be more relaxed, more focused and to have better results.
If you think about money, you are always stressed and in panic.
So, put on the plattform only the money you don't need, and start to play just as it was a videogame. I guarantee you, it's better.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
droptableguy2

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:10:23 PM

Actually, to consider trading just a game and not something about money, it's what allowed me to be more relaxed, more focused and to have better results.
If you think about money, you are always stressed and in panic.
So, put on the plattform only the money you don't need, and start to play just as it was a videogame. I guarantee you, it's better.
Trading is an exciting game of risky people with their money. I think that in order to trade well in this market you have the basic knowledge about the market and you also need to have the skills and adventure. Trading is always a risky game, but the profits are tremendous.

Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:16:57 PM

Never consider trading as a game. Because it will severely punish you. Trade should be approached carefully and constantly analyze and predict their actions.
shuvo999

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:40:31 PM

I am using trading actually not for fun and games but instead as my personal business assets actually. Because this is where most of my profit came. So this is more than a treasures to me, maybe for some it is a kind of trading because its amuse them as well.

Trading can be used for source of income and even main source of income because many of us are full time trader.
Feel trading like game sometime good to make us not greedy and emotion but in other side its dangerous because we play with our main source of income.
It is not good to take trading as a game not even in dreams because there are always chances of going in big loss if not made right move at right time. Personally i find trading risky especially short term trading and day trading. For me holding does great job always.
Derrick

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:30:48 AM

Truly the idea of exchanging is a fun and a genuine amusement. We have to settle on an astute choice in all conditions that will happen.

From this we can have the capacity to react quickly and make a more great circumstance that will prompts us to the wonderfulness of achievement.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:41:33 AM

There are some people see trading as their profession so must be serious to live it, there is also a trading for fun, it's up to people see what kind of trading but I see more trading as a profession because my finance helped in trading, perhaps also for those who see trading as fun and games is done so as not to get too stuck and can hold back.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: