Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:12:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get bitcoin every days?  (Read 16341 times)
dragonusa9

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:52:45 PM

i dont know how to get $40/day. but if $40/week is definitely possible like i always doing(signature campaign).
except you trading with definite profit, you can get even more than $40/day. this possible when you have some fund in your wallet also experience in trading.
or you can try your luck on gambling, lot of people got more than 0.1/day .
Collider

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:55:55 PM

How can you earn 40 dollars a day in bitcoin?? , let's share the knowledge on this topic , and hopefully we get more success after share my experience in here
Well, everyone want to earn bitcoin everyday because it will help them to sustain all their need and their daily expenses. In addition to that, if you want to earn bitcoin everyday you should be updated in all airdrop in bitcoin forum and you should follow the rules to gain bitcoin.

Signature campaign and selling your services is a good way to earn bitcoins and also trading is the major source of earning bitcoins on daily basis and more you spend time on this forum more ways you will discover to earn bitcoins depending on your skills and time that you can invest in earning bitcoins.
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:57:21 PM

there are many ways to get bitcoin. if you want 40 $ maybe looking bounty can be a major step. you can do it without the slightest capital, the risk will be obtained quite small. If you want to get more out of course trading is one of the best ways. but in this job you are required to have the capital to be able to run it. the choice is on your own, condition adjust according to the circumstances and abilities you have.
ProzCoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:00:29 PM

get a job where you will be earning ~1200$ monthly ad you'll be earning 40$ a day. Otherwise, you can start working with referral systems or make a website/blog/youtube channel/twitch stream/etc... and get it out there and you'll be earning that money if you have that something.

Finding a job is the best way to earn more than $40 every day. Try to find a job in the real world because it is better than in the digital world. They will pay you higher and you will work in a better condition. But I do not think that referral systems can give you a good amount of money such as $40 a day

stergium

Activity: 655

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:05:13 PM

How can you earn 40 dollars a day in bitcoin?? , let's share the knowledge on this topic , and hopefully we get more success after share my experience in here
Well, everyone want to earn bitcoin everyday because it will help them to sustain all their need and their daily expenses. In addition to that, if you want to earn bitcoin everyday you should be updated in all airdrop in bitcoin forum and you should follow the rules to gain bitcoin.

Signature campaign and selling your services is a good way to earn bitcoins and also trading is the major source of earning bitcoins on daily basis and more you spend time on this forum more ways you will discover to earn bitcoins depending on your skills and time that you can invest in earning bitcoins.
i think trading is the best way to get a good amount of money. although from trading you cannot get bitcoin on daily basis, because you must have to wait for a long time. but still the income that we can get from trading will be a good one. in fact from trading we cannot give guaranty off making money but still depending on our experience and trading skill.
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:12:40 PM

For your needs, earn $ 40 a day, I think the business of the type of altocoins is the most reasonable, it is a profitable job when you have experience, technical skills necessary. If you are a good trader you can earn more than $ 40 in a day, there are a lot of people who are successful with this job. However, if you have not heard about trading then you should probably learn trading if you really want to earn Bitcoin. $ 40 is not a small amount of income in a day, the amount of money I earn the highest Bitcoin earned in a day is only $ 20. I'm still trying to achieve bigger goals Grin Grin
EllaPonchik

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

Dream of the Great

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:18:24 PM

You can trade on the exchange with various crypto-currencies and so earn bitcoin in a few weeks. Of course, if you are a born trader Wink
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:02:27 PM

if you want to get Bitcoin everyday then try play Mining and faucet I sure both ways proved able to get Bitcoin every day.
it has been proven to produce bitcoin quickly, but do you know how much the initial amount (capital) should you spend when you start mining? that's not enough with a small amount. we have to spend a lot of money, plus the cost of electricity you have to pay.
Bitcoin has been a way to make a bigger earning in a short, and as the above mate described this has been proven with several real life incidents. As bigger the investment, the bigger will be the profiting and earning with bitcoin, because the earning most of the time happens with the price variations happening with time.
it will only be reflected in the trade, no more than what we spend and may get in a short time. when the price turns to 2x or more, you may find that the big profits from trading start
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:14:46 PM

This is quite hard but if you have the fund then you can do trading though it is not an assurance that you can earn $40  a day.  In order to have that fix amount we should look for a job that pays us in fix rate.  And I think we need to be at a supervisor to manager level in order  to have that salary.  Anyway you can try to learn programming since it is in demand here and probably you can get an employer that will pay that amount or more than that amount.
Titanos

Activity: 208

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:55:37 PM

If you got like 2 - 3 btc , 40$ is easy to gain when you are trading but it's a risk but fun .
I wouldn't risk 2-3btc for 40$. it's easier to do small job for it.
marseille

Activity: 938

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:12:54 PM

i think trading is the best way to get a good amount of money. although from trading you cannot get bitcoin on daily basis, because you must have to wait for a long time. but still the income that we can get from trading will be a good one. in fact from trading we cannot give guaranty off making money but still depending on our experience and trading skill.

Yeah income generated from trading can be a good one if you can manage to handle your trade smartly and even daily income is possible from it if you are a day trader but that involves lots of risk and you should also have a good knowledge of markets.
salamyman

Activity: 584
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:49:44 PM

everybody talks about trading - maybe someone should explain what trading is and hos it's done, so everyone will understand.
coinluisa

Activity: 626
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:20:30 PM

To get that  $40 in a day i think you try all airdrops in the  bounties campaign and trade your coins.  But I think if you want 40$ in a day choose to trading because there you can earn big profit more than in $40  just be wisely to trade.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
salamyman

Activity: 584
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:47:02 PM

actually, you know what people? let's start with 5 or 10 bucks a day. how is that possible? and go from there.
Rifat0099

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:49:49 PM

You should start trading to earn 40 dollar a day in bitcoin. Because bitcoin trading is only way to earn lots of bitcoin within few days.
Anonaneadone

Activity: 263

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:30:03 PM

Try some lottery sites, Hi Lo games sites. There are so many legit, which will give you free satoshi for playing and it will up to you how you can make these small amount to big amount.

Trading is also one of the option that should be in consideration but it is risky.
I think this is not enough to take 40$ but when you are lucky in trading, it will

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram   facebook   TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:19:31 AM

Go join in some join some signature campaigns or any bounty they pay you altcoins that you can trade in bitcoin, or if you have skills go to services section or search this website xbtfreelancer i think you can find task there and earn btc  i hope it can help you.
krisnt80

Activity: 729

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:59:54 AM

There are few ways that will allow you to be able to earn 40 dollars daily, and all of them has huge risks to make you loose your money instead be able to earn, forex, trading and gamble, this is the options you have nowadays for such. Crypto doesnt allow always to make money all days, somedays market is just blood, sure it will recover but a hit is a hit, and the damage is made.
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:30:31 AM

If you want to earn big, you have to first invest. Buy a bitcoin and do trading. If you want to earn daily, you can do day trade. Some people would prefer long term to earn bigger.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:32:45 AM

maybe if your a pro trader or a gambler  and have a descent skills like software developer, programming, etc. you can earn it and maybe youl earn more than 40$. but basically most regular people cant earn that amount in a day without a real job and dependinh only on signature campaigns.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: