Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:52:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get bitcoin every days?  (Read 16341 times)
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:56:28 PM

How can you earn 40 dollars a day in bitcoin?? , let's share the knowledge on this topic , and hopefully we get more success after share my experience in here

you can earn at least 40 dollars a day in a trading or gambling. But it was so risky it might lose all your money if it became your addiction.
You can try to follow some airdrop and if it was lucky the airdrop value become high in market you will get many bitcoin.

balakang00

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:57:16 AM

Probably, to be able to get bitcoin every day, you simply have to join signature campaigns and social campaign this will help you gain money by commenting on different posts with advertisements on it. Also, having bitcoin business is another way to gain money every day via bitcoin.

garmerys

Activity: 216

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:16:15 AM

to get bitcoin every day you have to run your trading problem everyday get the benefit how much dollr it depends on your trading capital if your big trading capital then the profits will be big
Join a bounty campaign or may be a faucet. Earning bitcoins by trading on daily basis would be like sitting in front of the PC for whole day and reading the market prices, doing buying and selling every day, very hectic dude.
Go for gambling, you won your luck, you lose you learn.
mdripon

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:37:39 AM

How can you earn 40 dollars a day in bitcoin?? , let's share the knowledge on this topic , and hopefully we get more success after share my experience in here

Making $40 a day is quietly. you have 2 BTC, you can earn $40 easily per day, if you have no BTC however you can do camping and earn .

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:46:55 AM

you can earn at least 40 dollars a day in a trading or gambling. But it was so risky it might lose all your money if it became your addiction.
You can try to follow some airdrop and if it was lucky the airdrop value become high in market you will get many bitcoin.

It is not easy to earn 40 dollars a day in trading or gambling at all. This is so false. Gambling is meant to make you lose in the long run. As for trading, there is no promises. You have to do a lot of research in order to trade well. Also airdrop is very little, so unless you have like several $10k funds, your airdrop then will have $40. But airdrop also happen once in a while.
J-Spark

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:47:40 AM

You could earn more than 40 dollars if you have a very high activities. This however makes less amount of salary if you are still at member and below. However if you are using bitcoins as an additional income or salary, then this wouldn't be a much of a big deal to other people. In addition, if you are investing bitcoins then it could even double or even triple the value that you paid.
longml

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:53:06 AM

I think business is the best way to get some good money. Although from the business you can not get bitcoin on a daily basis, because you have to have to wait for a long time. But still the income that we can get from the business will be a good one. Actually, from business we can not guarantee to make money but still depend on our experience and trading skills.
josephinerosdy

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:09:05 AM

40$/day is huge. Thats impossible you if just parcipate on social and signature.
business or trading with huge amount make it possible
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:23:49 AM

There is no easy way expect you are running a business where you accept bitcoin or running a signature campaign here; but know that you might not earn up to that amount per day.
bucker steemit

Activity: 302
Merit: 120

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:31:07 AM

through trading and mining investment on various web, keep doing every day you can definitely get 40 $ per day even more, before trading do analysis before buying coin do not misunderstand the news about coin so that does not happen thing that do not want.

Manuj

Activity: 269
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:51:25 AM

I have not stumbled upon a way to earn $40 every single day. I don't know if people can find that elsewhere. There are faucets but these are mostly waste of time. Trading is there but there is no assurance that everyday is profit day. There are bounty campaigns here but the payment will be made after more or less 2 months.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:03:46 AM

It really depends on what your source of income. If you are doing signature campaign that is paying either weekly or monthly then you cannot earn bitcoin everyday because that is clear for weekly or monthly but if you will do some investment in altcoins or even in bitcoin then you can earn bitcoin everyday because the price might go up in the next few days so it is already a profit or earned amount of money and to secure your profit then you just need to sell it.
Bagong91

Merit: 101

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:15:03 AM

i'm sure this true that bitcoin is right can generate 40 $ every day ever more than that.
exaited we can adept at analyzing in bitcoin trading. 

●     ►     ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯     ◄     ●
█    Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games    █
Facebook         |         Twitter         |         Telegram         |         LinkedIn         |         Github         |         Discord         |         Medium         |         Reddit
Labay

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:22:48 AM

It so easy to get that if you join in some investment but if you are beginner, be patient to work free.

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:05:52 PM

maybe if your a pro trader or a gambler  and have a descent skills like software developer, programming, etc. you can earn it and maybe youl earn more than 40$. but basically most regular people cant earn that amount in a day without a real job and dependinh only on signature campaigns.
Trading is quite a good source for earning even up to $100-$1000 in a day, depending on how much you invest. I like it, but it’s not easy. The same way you will make big profits is the same way you will end up losing your money in big bucks. It’s not easy to earn up to $40 in Bitcoin a day. Slow and steady wins the race, so whatever you’re doing should small and steady.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:09:44 PM

There are many ways to earn bitcoin. Like we can say that from signature campaigns from gambling and many more ways you can google it.
salamyman

Activity: 584
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:13:43 PM

so basically no one has any idea  on how to earn 40$ a day...
Before knowing our idea first share what skill do you have? you are a programmer, photoshopper or what? What special skill do you have? you can easily earn $40 by offering your special skill in the service section.just post here about the details of your skill, people will hire you and complete their task.they will pay you after handover the task.You may also learn crypto trading, it can give you huge money but you also need investment for this.So first share here whats skill you have.then I may give you some unique suggestion.

true - I implicitly thought that we were talking about ways to earn 40$ a day through bitcoin, not other means. my bad.
Raven91

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:17:29 PM

In ble to get bitcoin everyday you can answer questions at bitcoin talk forum and you can have more bitcoin in exchange to the effort you did and to tge time tht you spend in answering at bitcoin talk forum.
stevano

Activity: 423
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:35:50 PM

In ble to get bitcoin everyday you can answer questions at bitcoin talk forum and you can have more bitcoin in exchange to the effort you did and to tge time tht you spend in answering at bitcoin talk forum.

a lot of information you need is in this forum, in addition you can also chat personally if you want to get a specific answer again with fellow users, about how to earn $ 40 a day it can be trading altcoin or bitcoin
tansoft64

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:47:38 PM

There is a lot of job here to earn cryptocurrencies and I think it is not daily because ICO's will run for a months or less than a month, maybe there are some bounty that offer weekly bitcoin for posting and it require a rank hero up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: