Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:07:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get bitcoin every days?  (Read 16341 times)
Haesoo

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:45:23 AM

I started off with just $500 last month and I already got $1500+ now by daytrading various alts and let the capital keep on snowballing. $40 is easy once you passed 0.3 BTC in your account. Goodluck!

Wow you have a good profit in day trading.
I'm also doing day trading quite and I find it also profitable, buying some coins every now and then and when I profit at least 20% I sell it and buy back again. This works for me since then so I advice you OP to try this also. Don't be too greedy, doing day trading will gives you fast return if income.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:50:28 AM

How can you earn 40 dollars a day in bitcoin?? , let's share the knowledge on this topic , and hopefully we get more success after share my experience in here

just work a job and buy $40 worth of bitcoin a day. 
Working on a day job and investing the amount earned from it into bitcoin is a wise decision. Right now the earning ways have increased a lot than the past days, but everywhere the competence is high. So an active involvement into faucets to trading helps get bitcoin everyday.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:55:14 AM

there are many ways to get bitcoin every day ,, just difference between beginner and professional ,, for beginner it will be very difficult to get bitcoin ,, because need big enough capital ,, and also need intelligence. but if have capital then better be invested in bitcoin ,,
for professionals I think trading is a quick way to get bitcoin every day ,,,

mondobitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:03:57 AM

You can start mining some alternative currencies, but for earn 40$ a day, you need a good hardware
If you want to earn 40$ in a day and more, you need to buy some BTCs and start trading, but you need to learn more about the trading world
salamyman

Activity: 584
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:48:49 AM

How can you earn 40 dollars a day in bitcoin?? , let's share the knowledge on this topic , and hopefully we get more success after share my experience in here

If you have funds then trading is a way to go,if you have a skill to showcase, then bitcoin marketplace has a lot to offer, but I highly recommend to try your luck in bounty campaign, as it is no risk, easy and fun to do.

what are bounty campaigns anyways??
Shinza

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:14:01 AM

btc income,  I think it is not calculated by the day, or it may be because you divide the average. When you invest money in btc or altcoins, you have to wait until the right time to sell, not every day you will sell and buy back immediately. And the participation in the campaign is certainly no income by date, because each campaign has a certain time and after the campaign ends you get money from it.

mothergodness

Activity: 216

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:17:30 AM

there are many ways to get bitcoin every day ,, just difference between beginner and professional ,, for beginner it will be very difficult to get bitcoin ,, because need big enough capital ,, and also need intelligence. but if have capital then better be invested in bitcoin ,,
for professionals I think trading is a quick way to get bitcoin every day ,,,

Yes, trading is a good way to get bitcoins every day, but for beginners it can only bring losses due to lack of experience. Beginners are better off simply keeping coins and waiting until the price grows to make a profit.

flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:18:19 AM

btc income,  I think it is not calculated by the day, or it may be because you divide the average. When you invest money in btc or altcoins, you have to wait until the right time to sell, not every day you will sell and buy back immediately. And the participation in the campaign is certainly no income by date, because each campaign has a certain time and after the campaign ends you get money from it.
Every day making bitcoin is not easy bro you need to wait for certain time to make bitcoins. in trading or any other work you should wait for right time to make bitcoins. The signature campaign they will give pay per post, and it is not for daily basis. But it is one type of fixed income like how you will receive a salary like you will receive payment after ending each stage.
Taskford

Activity: 2576
Merit: 798

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:25:07 AM

I think it is impossible to get bitcoin everyday because that is difficult to get bitcoin everyday because it is not like the fiat money that is fast to get because you need to work for bitcoin and not everyday you can get it so i think there is not chance or way to get bitcoin everyday because you need a lot of source of income to get at least a bitcoin per day.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:57:12 PM

I think it depends on our interest and ability, if we have the ability to analyze the price of course with trading will easily generate $ 100 per day and many members who already feel it.
Exactly! I think it is not that much difficult job to do. It only depends on how good you are at managing up the things. If you are capable enough, then you can easily earn Bitcoins and even a lot of money with your hard work. The only things which matters are how much motivated you are to have a good earning.
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:12:13 PM

I think it is impossible to get bitcoin everyday because that is difficult to get bitcoin everyday because it is not like the fiat money that is fast to get because you need to work for bitcoin and not everyday you can get it so i think there is not chance or way to get bitcoin everyday because you need a lot of source of income to get at least a bitcoin per day.

There are no campaigns or paying sites that offers a daily salary, even some ads that needs to click didn't pau everyday, it will depend in negotiations or their terms, mostly are monthly payments.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
assyla

Activity: 319

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:16:40 PM

There are many ways to earn bitcoin but it will spend you a lot of time such as Campaigns that I have join. But, there are no campaigns that distribute a bitcoin daily. So I think you must give a lot of time to have a bitcoin and dont trust to some post it can be a scam.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
btcholder

Merit: 102

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:06:50 PM

There are many job for bounty hunters in this forum. They pay btc everyday basis, weekly basis or monthly/project basis. You can try one of them. You can find from service (marketplace)

techindo

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:39:52 PM

For quick get bitcoin you can try trading altcoin pair with Bitcoin , but If you have many money you try mining bitcoin using miner Support mining bitcoin example ANTMINER BITMAIN , or you can try invest in ICO and wait to launch on exchanger but in here very high risk.
dobol

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 05:42:59 PM

The most exact way is trading, but you must have the ability to trade, because otherwise you will just throw your money there. the second way is mining, you just buy hardware for mining and you can generate bitcoin every day.

kheysha

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Swarm Token Sale begins on September 7th at 16:00

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:44:44 PM

For $ 40 per day I think only a short-term altcoin trade can be found and it's quite difficult to get it unless you have a lot of capital.

SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:48:03 PM

I guess you should join a signature campaign, and post as much as you can, get higher and higher up in bittalk and earn bitcoins, you can also earn bitcoins daily by some android apps but they give really small amount of bitcoins, still something is better than nothing Tongue
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:58:43 PM

If you want to make Bitcoin every day then you need to WORK every day! It is that simple. Without working for Bitcoin or fiat and then buying Bitcoin, you cannot make it! Tongue

Yes i agree to earn bitcoins you need to work. I mostly earn bitcoins from claiming on faucets. Its not much, but bitcoin is bitcoin. I am now waiting to join a signature campaign to earn even more.
You can also get bitcoins from trading, but you need skills and experience for that. Some sites claim that they give bitcoins if you watch some videos, but most of them are scam so be alert.

y2j89

Activity: 1027
Merit: 316

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:03:10 PM

If you want to make Bitcoin every day then you need to WORK every day! It is that simple. Without working for Bitcoin or fiat and then buying Bitcoin, you cannot make it! Tongue

Yes i agree to earn bitcoins you need to work. I mostly earn bitcoins from claiming on faucets. Its not much, but bitcoin is bitcoin. I am now waiting to join a signature campaign to earn even more.
You can also get bitcoins from trading, but you need skills and experience for that. Some sites claim that they give bitcoins if you watch some videos, but most of them are scam so be alert.

Even the faucet payouts might be worth something in the future, who knows.

But as you said, earning fiat and buying Bitcoin seems to be the easiest and most efficient way right now. Even if you don't have much money, just take some small amounts. Even 10$ per month today can be 50, 100 or maybe more in the future! Simple rule is always the same: Do not spend more than you can effort to lose! Never! Otherwise your nerves will kill you, if the price goes down a few % Wink
Kuchiyose

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:03:32 PM

many ways to get the bitcoin now depends how diligent you are to get it.
the more you diligently work the more opportunities to get it  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: