Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:40:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get bitcoin every days?  (Read 16333 times)
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:08:38 PM

it is not easy to get the nominal we want every day. there is always a win and lose. that is a fact
you can try for mining and trading, but not with the benefits you are targeting. there is always a win and lose. if everyone can do what you say, I think everyone will be rich.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:09:59 PM

How can you earn 40 dollars a day in bitcoin?? , let's share the knowledge on this topic , and hopefully we get more success after share my experience in here
Nothing is easy. I find bitcoin from campaigns, simple. If you do not self-honed, then when the event you will not keep your bitcoin.
mozillaspez

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:33:19 AM

For the trading of bitcoin, I collect about 0.5 to 1 bitcoin per day =) hi
I will try to make more bitcoin to reach my dream
If you are really collecting 1 bitcoin per day then you are making other rich too because you don't know how the price going upward in these days because you are earning more in a day which is might not true or true well who cares.
Lion BItcoin Shop

Activity: 586
Merit: 500

BitcoreService.com

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:20:58 AM

How can you earn 40 dollars a day in bitcoin?? , let's share the knowledge on this topic , and hopefully we get more success after share my experience in here

the best method is mining, you can easily get $400 perday i you have big capital, maybe you need arroun $40.000 to start it, im earning arround $20 everyday from mining and trading some bitcoin to get extra income too

LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:26:41 AM

Now in my situation I find it hard to earn $40 daily, because I am not yet professional to have it, because actually in my country $40 is good job, but for sure if you have knowledge in computer or programming you can have it as service render and pay you via btc.

In my country if getting a $ 40 daily salary is already very good,
it's a good thing to change the future if you get $ 40 per day.

I have same case. If you are earning $40 daily then you may get a very handsome salary in the end of month. You can use division of salary rule and take part in all necessary fields based on it. Your life will be so prosperous if it so. Bitcoins can make this dream come true.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:30:28 AM

the best method is mining, you can easily get $400 perday i you have big capital, maybe you need arroun $40.000 to start it, im earning arround $20 everyday from mining and trading some bitcoin to get extra income too

If the mining cost is big and sometimes not everyone can do it, better trade, this is an effective way to get bitcoin every day and become a daily trading. If you want to get 40 dollars every day it depend with your capital and knowledge because it has more knowledge will be easy to get bitcoin on trade.

A.nayem

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:39:30 AM

Bitcoine is my Income source. it's day by day income.
bitcoine charge day by day change.It charge Disqualifies Every day.It's sell for my income.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:43:50 AM

If you are really collecting 1 bitcoin per day then you are making other rich too because you don't know how the price going upward in these days because you are earning more in a day which is might not true or true well who cares.

I am envy right now.  I just earned 0.03 a day and thanks to signature campaign I owe it.  If you earn that much then you are one of the instant rich people because of bitcoin.  Well, I do not know how folks do it, they might be very good with it but to tell you the truth, I am just happy with the amount of bitcoin I earned.  It already gives me freedom with my finances.
dipok07

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 11:55:54 AM

Many people talk about Bitcoin income, but it is better to know about Bitcoin first. Intelligence, knowledge must be used well. It is easy to make Bitcoin easy to earn.

CRYPTAL DASH ❍ ❍ ❍ Exchange is LIVE, we're giving away4,7m$ in   trading credits
███████ Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Blog   |   Website   |   Whitepaper  ████████
███████   Telegram   |   Bounty Telegram   |   ANN Thread   |   Bounty Thread   ███████
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:04:27 PM

I am envy right now.  I just earned 0.03 a day and thanks to signature campaign I owe it.  If you earn that much then you are one of the instant rich people because of bitcoin.  Well, I do not know how folks do it, they might be very good with it but to tell you the truth, I am just happy with the amount of bitcoin I earned.  It already gives me freedom with my finances.

as I know yobit signature campaign already over 1 year bounty thread is off and locked. whether in fact, it is still active? If Yes, yobit a great campaign because the has a daily payment.
the others way might require big capital to get bitcoin every day, such as trading and mining.
GideonGono

Activity: 2030
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 12:07:34 PM

I think that there is an option called claiming faucets. It is also another type of wallet or kind of investment.
Faucets are not another type of wallet and they are not any kind of investment, rather waste of time, because you can use that time and do something productive which will give you money.
I agree. A waste of time if you can dedicate it to a far more worthy.

It is not much to earn but bitcoin is still bitcoin.
If you collect penny from street, would you call that money?
Yes. It is still money. A  dollar is made of cents so it is important and will gain more value if you accumulate it. The thing should is that why will you beg in the streets if there is a job that will give you a far more dollars and much more productive.

People can also just invest there or in any coin wallet to have some profits. Then in bitcoin people would really gain more money that way.
Name 1 wallet with investment option.
I guess I know what he wants to say. IIRC, there is this faucet where you will earn bitcoin everyday, everyweek (not sure) base on the amount of bitcoins stored in their website. I don't really do faucet and do this kind of things since it is not worth my time and I don't trust investment sites like what he described for example.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:15:27 PM

It is really hard to achieve that $40 per day in bitcoin, well, maybe you can try to play gambling but that is too risky to do.
africa34

Activity: 476

PlayYourBet.com - 100% Deposit Bonus Up to €2000

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:18:24 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2017, 10:39:35 PM by africa34

there is many works to earn bitcoin evry day gamblin , mining , trading In all cases you need to invest
  if you are a good gambler or trader you can get bitcoin dailly ,

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▄▀███████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████▀██▀▄▀██▀██████▄
▄███▀▄▀██▄▀███▀▄██▀▄▀███▄
█████▄██▄███▄▀▄███▄██▄█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▀██▀▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▀▀▀▀▄██▄▀▀▀▀██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀███▄▄▄█████▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
▀████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
♦  LIVE SLOTS
♦  ROULETTE
♦  MANY MORE
[ BTC ] bitcoin ACCEPTED
█████████▄▄▄███▄▄
█████▄██████████▄
███▄██████████████
▄████▀▄▄▄█▀▄▄▄██
███████▄██████
▀▀▀███▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
██████▀▀████████▀
█████████▀▀████▀
CURACAO
LICENSED
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
GideonGono

Activity: 2030
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 12:18:46 PM

as I know yobit signature campaign already over 1 year bounty thread is off and locked. whether in fact, it is still active? If Yes, yobit a great campaign because the has a daily payment.
the others way might require big capital to get bitcoin every day, such as trading and mining.
As far as I know, Yobit is still paying their participants everyday but they are no slots open. You can earn up to 0.006 a day with that i.e. if you are Sr. Member and above having 0.0003 per post and if max post is reached which is 20 then you'll get that max reward amount while he get the other 0.024 from other things.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:37:39 PM

If we have a capital at least 1 btc then we will easily earn bitcoin everyday, many things we can do but the most common and easy is to trade. It is proven that trading can earn big profits even if lucky to get profit up to 100% within a week.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
LSt56

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:00:12 PM

it can easily be obtained by way of trading. but if you want to have a large income from trading, we should have about 2-5 btc to trade in the altcoin market.

rakib97

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:52:50 PM

trade is best for regularly earning but your need enough knowledge about alt coin. if you have enough btc you can mining for regularly eaning. btc mining is amazing today not it possible you can select other new coin that good for long run.
CryptoLoverz

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:02:16 PM

trading ia best way to get bitcoin everyday.
but i dont know if you want 40 dollar, because i dont know you can trade or not. if you have for trick, i think you can get until 40 or more. but you must carefull because it have high risk
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:15:19 PM

Earning bitcoin everyday requires so much work but it also has different ways where in you don;t need to work for it for example mining if you have the technology for it you just have to wait. Another thing is trading but you need a big capital for you to also earn big. There is also gambling where you're not sure whether you'll earn or lose.
gokudera

Activity: 256
Merit: 36

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:21:30 PM

There are a lot of online activities that makes you earn bitcoin or a dollars. Such as investing but before you do that you must take a risk on investing. Another one is joining to signature campaign it takes a period of time, it can be a week or a month but makes sure that view the history of the campaign first.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: