Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:57:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get bitcoin every days?  (Read 16331 times)
Scorpion

Activity: 887
Merit: 516

Bitcoin OG

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:23:06 AM

If you're good and promoting and know how to get affiliates then you can promote an affiliate program related to Bitcoin, one example is Genesis Cloud mining. You promote their site and they give you a 3% kick back on hashing power to get paid Bitcoin everyday.

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 04:24:49 AM

How can you earn 40 dollars a day in bitcoin?? , let's share the knowledge on this topic , and hopefully we get more success after share my experience in here

Do a full day's work and get paid the equivalent of $5 an hour, paid in bitcoin of course! Or use your $40 at the end of the day to get paid in Bitcoin.

I don't understand why so many Newbies confuse the fact that Bitcoin is just currency. Do whatever it is you do best (and therefore get paid the most for) and asked to paid in Bitcoin or buy Bitcoin with whatever you get paid with!
darkangel020716

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:27:11 AM

40 dollars a day is a huge money, all i wanna say is i idoloized people who can earn that much profit, i just earn 2 dollar a day i just studying about bitcoin and i don't have enough knowledge on that, my friends says that i can earn money here in forum through joining signature campaign, bounty in altcoins investing and trading, if i can earn that much i can buy antminer for mining bitcoins and other coins, i hope that i can earn much more on that, and you can earn also on a free faucet just claim on it and you will have what you want focus on your target for you to have a motivation to earn like that.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:37:49 AM

How can you earn 40 dollars a day in bitcoin?? , let's share the knowledge on this topic , and hopefully we get more success after share my experience in here
My friend says mining is thebbest way to earn bitcoin everyday but its hard to know all about mining so thats why im joing in some signature campaign becuase i knw that signature campaign is good way to earn btc for now.
Budugbass

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:00:00 AM

To my knowledge get bitcoin every day it can with providers a faucet sites / free bitcoin to be claimed that can be claimed per second or per minute, per hour, per day, already many providers sites such that sites. and certainly there are many other ways besides that, but maybe i don't know yet more, that's all i know.
Cacaparg

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:28:46 AM

For beginners will be perfect  a bounty, your risk is to spend your time (in case if the project scam) if you already have bitcoin & trading ( but your risks are time and money)
OracionSeis

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:31:24 AM

My friend says mining is thebbest way to earn bitcoin everyday but its hard to know all about mining so thats why im joing in some signature campaign becuase i knw that signature campaign is good way to earn btc for now.
Honestly, mining is gone for small investor, if you do not have a huge amount of money, you do not need to reseach about mining, because it only makes you waste your time and the profit is very bad. Today, you can try trade cryptocurrencies, this field better than mining and it does not need you have a lot of money.

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
Edrian

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:47:59 AM

First if you can join i campaigns the better. I am focusing on twitter camapaigns and bitcointalk campaigns. With high ranks and a lot of followers you can earn a lot a week that will yield more than  40$ a day. You can also do some translation that will give you an extra income  after the sale of their ICO. The competition there is a bit scary. Everyone is too fast on reserving so you need an app that will update you on the newest campaign or stay here on the forum and wait for a new ICO to come.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:04:42 AM

the few ways I think one can earn $40 bitcoin everyday is making consistent high quality campaign,cryptocurrency trading.you can now value it on daily earning.
corroze

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:02:56 AM

the few ways I think one can earn $40 bitcoin everyday is making consistent high quality campaign,cryptocurrency trading.you can now value it on daily earning.

I think maybe with trading have a chance to earn $ 40 per day but for the signature campaign seems to require high rank to be able to earn a daily income of that size.
Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:13:12 AM

It depends on your abilities and skill if you have the skill and you know the know-hows on bitcoin and the shorcuts I think you can get 40$ a day especially when you join a good bounty or you are good at trading but trading is kinda risky.

BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:46:31 PM

you must know the concept to make much money and you also must provide great amount of funds, for example if you want $ 40 a day then your fund $ 40 x $ 300 = $ 1200, it’s usually applies in trading

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:50:36 PM

you must know the concept to make much money and you also must provide great amount of funds, for example if you want $ 40 a day then your fund $ 40 x $ 300 = $ 1200, it’s usually applies in trading

what you said is still makes sense if you want to earn $ 40 per day through mining it will require more funds than what you mentioned
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:06:57 PM

I think, understanding bounty-campaigns basics and participate in high-liquid altcoins campaigns is a starter to become more wealthy. And its pretty interesting too.
I agree I think $40 dollors a day was too big to earn everyday. I much prefer to earn bitcoin from bounty campaign. Even its not that give you bitcoin everyday but after the campagin surely you can get income and profit from it. Also there are weekly campign if you want a weekly income of bitcoin. Hardwork and effort is what we need in order for us to earn bitcoin.

abyaby123

Activity: 203

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:17:44 PM

To start making money from Bitcoins you need to create a free online wallet account with Block-Chain, where you can store your earned BTC.Complete the registration form by entering your Email address and password for this account.Once you created your Block Chain Account, you are now ready to earn Bitcoins.After your account setup you will get access to your wallet. Here you hold your bitcoins. Your will get own unique address​. You can check your BTC balance at any time through this address https://blockchain.info/address/<your own btc address>.

mozillaspez

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:48:42 PM

You can do jobs everyday and get paid in bitcoins. Just look out in service section. Or you can do microjobs on some other websites.
Yes there are many job which is offering in bitcoin so i would love to get job there and i would love to get jobs in other sections too if they are about bitcoin payment. Because everybody know that doing job in bitcoin is better way than doing real life jobs.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:57:57 PM

If you want to gain bitcoin everyday you should do trading and I think it is the best sources of bitcoin. Furthermore, as of now many people become rich because of bitcoin trading and if you want to do trading try to watch some trading video tutorial because if you do not have any knowledge about trading you could lose your bitcoin.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:00:18 PM

Honestly, mining is gone for small investor, if you do not have a huge amount of money, you do not need to reseach about mining, because it only makes you waste your time and the profit is very bad. Today, you can try trade cryptocurrencies, this field better than mining and it does not need you have a lot of money.
mining is not so bad. it just need some effort in the beginning to start and then it is easy way to earn but it also depends upon the resources of your country like in some countries the electricity charges are very high and mining is not so,  profitable but countries like china , japan it is very profitable that's why a huge number of mining is have been done there.
shunga

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:13:55 PM

For me, to get bitcoin everyday all need to do is just join in some signature campaign and then make a post and post every day to earn bitcoin you want.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
Cacaparg

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:21:00 PM

I know only three main ways how to get bitcoin and cryptocurrency, they are:
1) minig
2) trading
3)bounty and airdrop participations
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: