Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:27:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get bitcoin every days?  (Read 16342 times)
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:40:38 PM

How can you earn 40 dollars a day in bitcoin?? , let's share the knowledge on this topic , and hopefully we get more success after share my experience in here
If you want to earn $40/day with Bitcoin then you can probably do it very effectively through either owning a store and moving a fair amount of inventory, even of small goods, consistently, or you could do a fair amount of work for Bitcoin and be dedicated to whatever your craft is and make sure that you're always pumping out high quality work with increased time efficiency. Earning $40 would be relatively easy provided you ave time available, but you might be getting your paychecks at the end of the week rather than ever day.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:47:35 PM

How can you earn 40 dollars a day in bitcoin?? , let's share the knowledge on this topic , and hopefully we get more success after share my experience in here
If you want to earn $40/day with Bitcoin then you can probably do it very effectively through either owning a store and moving a fair amount of inventory, even of small goods, consistently, or you could do a fair amount of work for Bitcoin and be dedicated to whatever your craft is and make sure that you're always pumping out high quality work with increased time efficiency. Earning $40 would be relatively easy provided you ave time available, but you might be getting your paychecks at the end of the week rather than ever day.

If you are money launder also you can make that much amount because you can get the interest from the who are lend the money from you. If you own the gambling site also you can make huge fund for rotation your financial circle.
I feel the 40% income also little if you invest in sire reselling works with the online supply chain.
01asd

Activity: 238
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:01:51 PM

Depend on your skills and income and time you stay here but it can get

Some people use their skills to get Bitcoin. For example : editing, programming, developing, managing, and many more. But for the simple way to get Bitcoin is through campaigns in this forum. You can start mining if you want. Cryptocurrency is not Bitcoin only, there are so much cryptocurrency out there. And the successful crypto is quite a few. You can try to look at whattomine.com
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:19:18 PM

Trading and gambling - not the best ideas out there.

many people want fast income that's why they perefer such way of earning.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Valentina N

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

https://www.swanfinance.io/

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:22:27 PM

Hello I think that it's strictly depends on your motivation and skills.

Somebody is great inborn trader with brass nuts, to be honestly I think it's necessary having  if you want to get what you want.
1)
Motivation - is there super great difference between I want earn 1 billion per day or I want to spend money with no limit.
2)
If you are great writer then show your skills in bounty - trade alt coins and buy bitcoins.
Maybe you are great in IT then use it and your work can be payed in cryptocurrency
It all depends on many factors then try all and choose the best way for you. Because "I WANT" IT'S NOT WORK AND THIS NOT ENOUGH!

Earn 20% interest in staked crypto with #SwanFinance 🦢
designerusa
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:25:15 PM

I do not where are you from but You can profit a lot by taking the opportunity of arbitrage in international and local exchanges... I do like that. Especially, While bitcoin is very active, there are a lot of opportunities...
rajsimran

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:18:14 PM

If you have proper skill you can also earn 40$ a day or more. I am a trader.Though there is no fixed income in trading.But average I earn 2000 $ in a month. which is more than 40 per day. But trading is risky because need some money for investment.
asadul

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:29:17 AM

How can you earn Bitcoin 40 dollars a day ?? Come, share knowledge of this topic, and hope we get more success here to share my experiences. Must have good experience about Bitcoin. There can be thousands of jobs if you can be a bitcoin member. Must have knowledge about that work. Here service singnature bounties altcoin design can do the work correctly. But I think your hope will be fulfilled. Thank you.
kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:18:35 AM

It is kinda hard to earn 40 buck a day in bitcoin, but totally depends if you have big amount of BTC already in your wallet and investing it you can earn that big but like me who does not have that kind of BTC in my wallet its hard for me to even earn 40 bucks a month. The competition of even joining a signature campaign is getting harder because of the increase of people learning about bitcoin and some people who are just trolling and doesn't know signature campaign works, it is really a pain for us who are just earning average of $50 per month or less. Hopefully there will be a way to earn that much everyday in the future.
I would never ever suggest gambling to anyone because I have seen the lives of many gamblers very closely. I have seen them suicide. It is too addictive and can ruin anyone's life in moments. The recovery of loss is almost impossible.

Trading is a good profession to adopt. A person must have patience and some good analytical skills but the most difficult thing is to keep oneself calm under all circumstances.
mozillaspez

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:11:13 PM

I think you need some skills for that...nothing can be earned for free...you can work at online freelance sites that give payment in bitcoins...you must have skills like article writing,webdesigning etc

$40 a day is not a joke, you really need a skill to get it here in this forum, you can earn it by campaigns and other micro tasks or by simply spamming the whole place. But in trading and if you have something to invest, it won't be hard.

Most of the jobs that I know that could make you earn that big needs a capital, otherwise, you'll have a hard time squeezing your self and resources(internet and electricity) to get your goal.
Well that is absolutely right that to get something you have to give something. And in this case I think most importantly you have to give your time. You can earn bitcoin thorough multiple sources, like you can mine bitcoin, you can earn bitcoin through signature campaign and many more.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:42:45 PM

Trading is a good profession to adopt. A person must have patience and some good analytical skills but the most difficult thing is to keep oneself calm under all circumstances.

But trading is risky too. Many traders lost their funds and committed suicide.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
salamyman

Activity: 584
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:05:18 PM

But trading is risky too. Many traders lost their funds and committed suicide.

That moment when you commit suicide because you want to kill the person hurting you.
rushel22

Activity: 233

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:23:09 PM

For me 40$ worth of bitcoins is quite hard to earn in a day. Especially if you haven't enough money to invest to earn bitcoins. But if you can have 3 - 5 Antminer L3 you can now earn more than 40$ per day.

Yes, 40$ worth is quite big for us to earn in just a day. If that's the case, earning that amount in a day is too difficult. So, if you really want to earn that amount in a day, you need to do all the hard work so you can earn it. And I think you must also have bigger amount of bitcoin so you can do the trading with different trading sites.
mrfaith01

Activity: 179

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:32:31 PM

How to get bitcoin everyday? If you want to get bitcoin you can invest in some site like trading you can earn there if you know how to read thread..another passive income is in cloud mining all you have to do is invest then you will what for your payout and the last is by joining in campaign

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:30:10 PM

The bitcoin price is currently around $ 4400 and I think it will be difficult to get it for free and every day, but if we have the ability, then I recommend trading because trading is very dynamic and proves to be profitable for most people.

wolfracer

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:50:51 PM

You can do Bitcoin lendings in poloniex or .. bitfinex and maybe could get that amount daily the only problem are the hackers, the other way is doing trading but it is very complicated and risky, you need a lot of knowledge.

emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:52:34 PM

Making $40 a day is quiet big. I mean, it is alreay a decent income in Bitcoin. I think it is possible for you to achieve that through trading. You can even earn more but it is too risky. You can also achieve that by having a job that will pay you via Bitcoin. There are lots of ways to earn it if you have a good skill.
If you want a bigger profit with the used of trading or any other form of investment, the first thing you will need to consider and to look upon is the initial deposit. It just simple as if you want a bigger profit , have a bigger deposit becasue it would hidden your chance to earn more specially on trading because it just percentage of your earning depending the target price you want to achieve. And if you want a daily trading make sure that you always look at the graph and change of the price of bitcoin in time for you to know the changes of price of bitcoin.
Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:08:31 AM

There is this signature campaign that has already started, they pay you 20$ per post, but the minimum rank is member rank so I cant join yet, hopefully My rank goes up before the end of  September so that I can join that campiagn. 20 post is they're minimum post and they're gonna pay you up to 35 posts per week. I mean its just big! And if you convert that amount of money here in my country, your rich!

hiddenmist

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:49:50 AM

You need a huge capital in order to earn $40 a day. You need at least 5BTC-10-BTC to do that. Learn how to trade and do a scalping everyday.

Jake052478

Activity: 224

I will do wonder for YOU!!!

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:20:52 AM

Earning a 40 USD in a day is difficult should I say.  IF you are only depending on signature campaigns and bounty, earning such would be very difficult.  If you have capital then, they buy some bitcoins and engage in trading, lending or maybe you hit the jackpot every day in gambling, so 40 dollars in just a small amount.  But then, if you are only engaged in small timers like me. I would say, it is too difficult.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: