Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:16:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS  (Read 87237 times)
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:42:00 AM

while other companies are in hurry digitalizing their products in order to cope with the blockchain technology, here is hacken advanced to the level that cybersecurity may play a big part of this transition of products. good project plus good timing is equal to great income. 

on point dude, that's why i am saying that on this project other ICO may benefit from it also if they intend to acquired services from Hacken itself.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
23john23

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:18:50 AM

Hacken is backed by hardworking winner devs in an event and they have prestigious adviser on the team. Check it out.

Yup, they have great project members. If you're referring to the HackIT Cup Finals 2017, here's the Youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2XZmRFwNaM

For those who haven't watched it yet, please do so. Smiley

I watch the video , and I find it cybercrime damages will cost the world $6 trillion annually by 2021 .

$6 trillion annually ? That surely scary and alarming , Hope Hacken can become successful in solving and eliminating hackers so that it will lessen or prevent the cost lost $6 trillion to the world.
We, in this forum must help this project to become successful and eventually this Hacken will help us in securing all our accounts .

Well, I think Hacken project made an ICO in the first place in order to prevent this from happening. Maybe this would be their long-term projecti n eradicating these cyber crimes.

Marioboro

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:28:46 AM

If i'm not hacker can i join this project? Where i can buy this coin or is not on any exchange?

Yes you are, you can send eth and serve as an investor for this project. Check their website on page one sir/mam.
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:41:10 AM

Hacken is backed by hardworking winner devs in an event and they have prestigious adviser on the team. Check it out.

Yup, they have great project members. If you're referring to the HackIT Cup Finals 2017, here's the Youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2XZmRFwNaM

I watch the video , and I find it cybercrime damages will cost the world $6 trillion annually by 2021 .

$6 trillion annually ? That surely scary and alarming , Hope Hacken can become successful in solving and eliminating hackers so that it will lessen or prevent the cost lost $6 trillion to the world.
We, in this forum must help this project to become successful and eventually this Hacken will help us in securing all our accounts .

That's a huge amount of money and not joke to be considered anymore. this must be stopped, hope this project must be a trigger for people to give importance to web security.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Marioboro

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:27:57 AM

That's a huge amount of money and not joke to be considered anymore. this must be stopped, hope this project must be a trigger for people to give importance to web security.

This one's very alerting, to think that those money are hard earned and just being hi jacked by those hacker. We really need projects like this in order to balance the odds against to those who wanna take advantage of the others.
bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:40:29 AM

This will be a huge project in the future !
yes it is. this project is wonderful i think lots of investors will be willing to invest to his project.
I think so too there's  so many investors are willing to invest in this Project because of the famous developrs.
AceCryptura

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 09:58:10 AM

The project looks promising. Is your HackenProof platform better than Zerodium, which is already used by most whitehats and large companies? Can you provide any comparison table?

Is anybody from Hacken project in this topic who can answer my question?
Katashi

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:27:02 PM

If i'm not hacker can i join this project? Where i can buy this coin or is not on any exchange?

Coure you may, you can be and investort contributing eth. You can check the main website for the mechanics.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
leonard852

Activity: 372

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:30:15 PM

Coure you may, you can be and investort contributing eth. You can check the main website for the mechanics.

this project have not start ico yet ,you should wait and keep watching ,never miss .
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:34:16 PM

Of course, you can join whoever you are. The ICO was moved and will start on the 31st of October.

For more information, please visit their website: https://hacken.io/

creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:54:00 PM

The 17 year old hacker and his friend are so cool. I Wished I tried taking IT when I was in college. Imagine, with such young age he already earned more than what we are earning.

I studied IT but just a diploma. However, I've worked as an IT in a company and it is really hard protecting even a small server setup. I also tried to study Linux Server administration and bet you, it will take a lot of wisdom and patience for a person to learn even just the basics. That's why I know that we need to support Hacken.
AllToMoon

Activity: 234

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:02:54 PM

Joined signature bounty campaign. Can I make posts in any tread even local?
23john23

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:33:59 PM

The 17 year old hacker and his friend are so cool. I Wished I tried taking IT when I was in college. Imagine, with such young age he already earned more than what we are earning.

I studied IT but just a diploma. However, I've worked as an IT in a company and it is really hard protecting even a small server setup. I also tried to study Linux Server administration and bet you, it will take a lot of wisdom and patience for a person to learn even just the basics. That's why I know that we need to support Hacken.

Yup, it takes more than your heart and mind to master this kind of art. It takes lots of practice and dedication. I'm a gamer and sometimes I troubleshoot pc's for a living. It's just the basic though so I admire people like those elites in hacken, they are worthy of our support, of our investment for the future plans in their arsenal.

23john23

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:39:16 PM

Quoting from the bounty campaign itself:

- Have to be at least in a Jr.Member rank so to wear our signature
- Make at least 30 comments in any BitcoinTalk thread

So you can post it anywhere you want @AllToMoon. Continue supporting hacken until they reach their designated goal!

CryptoAllDay

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:03:15 AM

Quoting from the bounty campaign itself:

- Have to be at least in a Jr.Member rank so to wear our signature
- Make at least 30 comments in any BitcoinTalk thread

So you can post it anywhere you want @AllToMoon. Continue supporting hacken until they reach their designated goal!

Yes, the signature campaign allows for posts to be made on any thread.  More details: https://medium.com/@hacken/hacken-bounty-campaign-6eaf46f956db
HPC1984

Activity: 147

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:19:05 AM

Anyone from the dev team, can you explain at a high-level how the Hackenproof platform is intended to work?

I understand it's a marketplace for bug bounty and penetration testing services, but what would be the ELI5 process from the client/service provider to establish a contract?
junforever

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:46:51 AM

By mistake I suscribed with an addres of myetherwallet instead of one of orderbook, so please can the administrator of bounty program give me a link to change my wallet addres or tell me what must I do to change it please. Thanks
bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:15:58 AM

Yes you can post in any bitcointalk threads make at least 30 comments.
Dynamist

Activity: 333

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:33:16 AM

I have read and heard that Mr. Steve Wozniak the co-founder of Apple Inc. and Mr. Phil Zimmerman, PGP protocol creator , joined Mr. Dmitry Budorin and Mr. Yegor Aushev, top executives of Hacken Ecosystem in a press conference and express their admiration to unite ethical hackers within one project.
This is such a good step to inspired young and talented people to do the right thing and make a big difference.

You forgot to include John McAfee. He's also a part of the development direction of Hacken Ecosystem. We have more big names in the project.  Grin Grin
yeah! lots of big names are showing up to support hacken, no doubt about the success of this project

AceCryptura

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 06:58:36 AM

Anyone from the dev team, can you explain at a high-level how the Hackenproof platform is intended to work?

I understand it's a marketplace for bug bounty and penetration testing services, but what would be the ELI5 process from the client/service provider to establish a contract?

I'm also interested in platform, asked about it twice in this thread but got no answer  Huh
Seems there are no dev team here, just bounty posters creating hype  Embarrassed
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: