Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:53:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS  (Read 87237 times)
Vyazhan

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:26:47 AM

Can someone invite me to the Slack channel please? Cheesy
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lareina

Activity: 430

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:30:32 AM

TaaS is the first-ever tokenized closed-end fund,I think HACKEN have bright future  so Taas have good choice
wbk940122

Activity: 376

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:07:44 AM

Most white hackers also don't like to show their identity so a marketplace with cryptocurrency to buy service is in need.

yes this a good question ,i think official team will pay attation to this ,and solove this .
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:24:55 AM

TaaS is the first-ever tokenized closed-end fund,I think HACKEN have bright future  so Taas have good choice
Yes your right TaaS will be great partnership to hacken to get their successful goal, The team behind in hacken is thinking for the bright future.
justlucky

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:13:02 AM

The number of cyber attacks each year continue to be on the rise. For both individuals and businesses, the numbers are frightening, and the risks are real. As more and more information stored online and more people rely on online services, safeguarding against hackers and preventing data theft is very important. To succeed, White Hat Hackers are gathered to defend those cyber victims. This is the very main purpose of Hacken.

You've got a point there because gathering all White Hat Hackers in a single platform will build a strongest firewall against the malicious attacks of bad hackers and everyone who join the HackenProof community will get paid well for performing their task.

Yes. We badly need those people that will contribute for the security of our online assets.
That's right where we really need a solid coordination. we need people who can be manage to get more powerful in white hacken. to prevent or less the number of the cyber victims.
all of you are correct, let's wait for what hacken is going to do to eliminate those bad hackers. and dont forget to support hacken until the end. good luck hacken!
yes lets wait whats going to happen after the ICO of hacken, i am really excited what's going to happen if the hacken is fully operational. goodluck hacken you have our support
that's why a lot investor invest for hacken they trust what hacken can do and help to the victims of cybercrime.
Lets wait and be patient after ico we all known what hacken can do and protect all of us for those hacker. but no doubt we known that behind the hacken team doing there best.
justlucky

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:03:04 AM

Most white hackers also don't like to show their identity so a marketplace with cryptocurrency to buy service is in need.

yes this a good question ,i think official team will pay attation to this ,and solove this .
i think they have to update about this question. but i think or maybe they have any reason why.
rdny

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:09:55 AM

Can someone invite me to the Slack channel please? Cheesy

I think what they have is a Telegram channel, go check it out they are indulging members to join it so they can accomodate your questions there.
rdny

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:14:19 AM

Hi Creepyjas,

In answer to those questions:

- Is there a limited amount of token that will be sold during the Whitelist Sale?
> There's no limit other than the hard cap on the tokens (20,000,000).

- How many people can participate in the Whitelist, is there a limited slot?
> No slots...love all, serve all.

- Also, I wanna know how will the partnership between Confideal and Hacken benefit each other?
> Confideal is an encrypted smart contract enforcing platform that gives a higher degree of control over smart contracts including an arbitration feature for resolving disputes whilst still maintaining contract holders anonymity. Hacken can provide penetration testing and vulnerability analysis to Confideal and the clients who want to use their services. It's a complementary pairing, professional smart contracts with professional grade security.

Nice questions and answers right there. Regarding the partnership, that is a win-win situation for Confideal and Hacken since they will benefit each other on keeping the market strong for Confideal and the publicity for Hacken. Showcasing Hacken's capability and credibility by protecting Confideal. Great deal.

I hear TaaS is also investing with Hacken ICO and last week they announced they are going to have the partnership with the hacken company by investing in the ICO. So it seems to project is getting more feedback from the community members as well.

Nice news you have there fella, another big name in addition for this very promising project. This will be a super allstar team as of now. Congrats hacken
justlucky

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:15:14 AM

Hi Creepyjas,

- Is there a limited amount of token that will be sold during the Whitelist Sale?

- Also, I wanna know how will the partnership between Confideal and Hacken benefit each other?
> Confideal is an encrypted smart contract enforcing platform that gives a higher degree of control over smart contracts including an arbitration feature for resolving disputes whilst still maintaining contract holders anonymity. Hacken can provide penetration testing and vulnerability analysis to Confideal and the clients who want to use their services. It's a complementary pairing, professional smart contracts with professional grade security.

Nice questions and answers right there. Regarding the partnership, that is a win-win situation for Confideal and Hacken since they will benefit each other on keeping the market strong for Confideal and the publicity for Hacken. Showcasing Hacken's capability and credibility by protecting Confideal. Great deal.

I hear TaaS is also investing with Hacken ICO and last week they announced they are going to have the partnership with the hacken company by investing in the ICO. So it seems to project is getting more feedback from the community members as well.

Nice news you have there fella, another big name in addition for this very promising project. This will be a super allstar team as of now. Congrats hacken
this is a great's new for the other not yet register in whitelist now theirs a lot favor for the investor keep up the good work hacken.
lostocean

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:21:02 AM

Hi Creepyjas,

this is a great's new for the other not yet register in whitelist now theirs a lot favor for the investor keep up the good work hacken.
For me this will be the best i read. No limited slot and serve all so there's is open to the other not yet register what a great update. good luck hacken
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:43:04 AM

TaaS Becomes the First Institutional Partner of the Hacken Ecosystem

Today, TaaS announced its strategic partnership with Hacken, cybersecurity ecosystem, focused on blockchain security.

The partnership between TaaS and Hacken aims to redefine security standards of cryptospace. It will establish a new level of safety and protection for the Fund’s data and assets. TaaS invites other crypto investment funds to follow their example to promote adoption of the Hacken Ecosystem.

Read More on the TaaS & Hacken Partnership here: https://medium.com/taas/taas-becomes-the-first-institutional-partner-of-the-hacken-ecosystem-87ad7577cca1

Thanks to post this update I just read this news on TAAS twitter account this nice movement for both project. I hope this project will get succeed to catch from big investors after building nice partnerships with promising projects and this community will grow.
This thing really looks interesting, with TaaS as partnership Hacken will gain more fascinated through investor. This will make Hacken may be able to reach their hardcap.

Yes, TaaS already proved themselves with great company sharing which is more stable and transparency in the crypto market. Updating everything to their loyal members which have great potential in the market. I think TaaS followers will also start investing in Hacken ICO.
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:58:58 AM

Today, TaaS announced its strategic partnership with Hacken, cybersecurity ecosystem, focused on blockchain security.

The partnership between TaaS and Hacken aims to redefine security standards of cryptospace. It will establish a new level of safety and protection for the Fund’s data and assets. TaaS invites other crypto investment funds to follow their example to promote adoption of the Hacken Ecosystem.

Read More on the TaaS & Hacken Partnership here: https://medium.com/taas/taas-becomes-the-first-institutional-partner-of-the-hacken-ecosystem-87ad7577cca1

Thanks to post this update I just read this news on TAAS twitter account this nice movement for both project. I hope this project will get succeed to catch from big investors after building nice partnerships with promising projects and this community will grow.
This thing really looks interesting, with TaaS as partnership Hacken will gain more fascinated through investor. This will make Hacken may be able to reach their hardcap.

Yes, TaaS already proved themselves with great company sharing which is more stable and transparency in the crypto market. Updating everything to their loyal members which have great potential in the market. I think TaaS followers will also start investing in Hacken ICO.
may ask the member on the market and team who create this is different?

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
AllToMoon

Activity: 234

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:00:41 PM

Remember, only 1 mln tokens will be at pre-sale +30% bonuses and 18,7 mln at main sale
23john23

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:14:26 PM

Hi dev, I recently ranked-up, I was a Jr. member before and I want to change to member. Already did change my signature to member. Thank you!

Spreadsheet number: 59
User: 23john23

More power to Hacken! Smiley

justlucky

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:16:15 PM

yeah will be more famous in market because of TaaS helping to publish. more investor will have interest on it.
lostocean

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:18:09 PM

if TaaS success to invite more crypto to invest hacken no doubt that hacken will achieve their amount of a quota and quickly sold the token.
onediamond

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:03:26 PM

if TaaS success to invite more crypto to invest hacken no doubt that hacken will achieve their amount of a quota and quickly sold the token.
who taas by the way?what influence for hacken or for this project? I just want to know please...

onediamond

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:26:47 PM

i believe a one week run for hacken ICO is good enough to reach the hardcap. Imagining a large amount from that 1k plus whitelisted is enough to do it i guess but i believe it would be to ambitious. The thing is it will be a good assurance that this will be a big hit soon. Go hacken!
im also thinking that, no doubt hacken token will be sold out once the ICO start.
that kind of large participate  in whitelisted will show that they trusted whitehacken will sold out early. that's why i got my attention of this ico.
Whitelist proves those who people joined this list are investors have strong faith and interest for this project. It unlike normal pre-sale because it needs you register and sometimes, it has limits amount of money for invest in the pre-sale of the project.
because the investor is fully trust for this project after having a meeting and the speaker speak after that they trust hacken,

justlucky

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:37:11 PM

i believe a one week run for hacken ICO is good enough to reach the hardcap. Imagining a large amount from that 1k plus whitelisted is enough to do it i guess but i believe it would be to ambitious. The thing is it will be a good assurance that this will be a big hit soon. Go hacken!
im also thinking that, no doubt hacken token will be sold out once the ICO start.
that kind of large participate  in whitelisted will show that they trusted whitehacken will sold out early. that's why i got my attention of this ico.
Whitelist proves those who people joined this list are investors have strong faith and interest for this project. It unlike normal pre-sale because it needs you register and sometimes, it has limits amount of money for invest in the pre-sale of the project.
because the investor is fully trust for this project after having a meeting and the speaker speak after that they trust hacken,
yeah your right i think the speaker explain it well so the investor really have interest, that's why i'm not shock of many investor invest for this.
nelson4lov

Activity: 2058
Merit: 791

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:55:21 PM

Hacken Featured in The Next Web (TNW) —  A Popular Technology-centric blog

The Hacken Ecosystem was recently featured on The Next Web article titled — " Blockchain will make things even harder for blackhat hackers".

According to the article, Hacken establishes a community and marketplace for whitehat hackers. Hacken's core objective is to lay down the future white hat cybersecurity community framework of Eastern Europe by creating a stable means of income and financial incentives for its members.

Read More: https://thenextweb.com/insider/2017/10/25/blockchain-will-make-things-even-harder-blackhat-hackers/?amp=1

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: