Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:19:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS  (Read 87237 times)
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510
Merit: 100

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:55:35 AM

I think in few weeks the price will be about 1,5-2x of ICO

Please don't speculate about the price as it gives false hope for the investors although Hacken has their own plan for liquidation to assure that early investor or token holders will benefit on this platform.

We should not just focus on the price in the market instead we should support and hope that this project will be on success to be able to change and strengthen cyber-securities.

barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 04:10:57 AM

Please don't speculate about the price as it gives false hope for the investors although Hacken has their own plan for liquidation to assure that early investor or token holders will benefit on this platform.
This common in all ICO, people predicted the price what will going, there always pump and dump but potential token like hacken will be choosen to save for long term and the platform will help many things in online world.
CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:18:23 AM

This common in all ICO, people predicted the price what will going, there always pump and dump but potential token like hacken will be choosen to save for long term and the platform will help many things in online world.

I also speculating price of some token before but this one is different because if the platform was launch then it could make a big difference in blockchain technology and cryptocurrency market so even it has a natural price changing as long as the project is progressing some development then price won't matter to me.

RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:22:14 AM

Is there some others ICO with such project, like Hacken? Is this the best one?
as of now  hacken is the only one that create for cybercrime and for securing firewall,this year is going a big change in the system of internet..

There is Zerodium which is centralized while Hacken is decentralized so it is the first project using the Blockhain technology but who knows if someone create a same project like Hacken in the future to compete in the black market.
MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:27:30 AM

I also speculating price of some token before but this one is different because if the platform was launch then it could make a big difference in blockchain technology and cryptocurrency market so even it has a natural price changing as long as the project is progressing some development then price won't matter to me.

@barnes13 @CleverOracle

I totally agree with both of you as we are part of this new technology then it could also benefits us if this project was put in action.

EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:38:08 AM

Dmitriy Budorin the CFO of Hacken made some announcement about the on-going development of the project on the telegram channel.

Dmitriy Budorin: guys submitted 500 bugs during 2,5 days for 4 companies. Unfortunately companies didn't want to disclose their names. I can only say that among them was social network with 5mln + users and popular transportation tickets marketplace

Link: https://t.me/hacken_token_sale/3555

riyaz22

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:43:34 AM

To me this project can also convert Black hat hackers into white hat hackers and those can work for good and leave the path that create problems to others.This project has social impact too because it will definitely provide security to many ventures in future which save hard earned money of common as well as high profile people.All over its project which help society by two means:-
1) Invite and encourage young talented people and provide environment to them to join it and explore their talent for better causes.By this young generation not move on wrong way.
2) Protect and provide security to other ventures where we all invest our money.This kind of security help ventures and when they survive from any kind of cyber attacks and succeed in their respective fields then it help their investors too.
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:49:31 AM

Dmitriy Budorin the CFO of Hacken made some announcement about the on-going development of the project on the telegram channel.

Dmitriy Budorin: guys submitted 500 bugs during 2,5 days for 4 companies. Unfortunately companies didn't want to disclose their names. I can only say that among them was social network with 5mln + users and popular transportation tickets marketplace

While busy on the Whitelist sale and up coming main ICO, the team still doing their best for further development of the project.

This news could also make them more recognizable because of working to a known social network. kudos for the developer and team of the Hacken!
MiniMountain

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:56:09 AM

The Whitelist has been closed to 1075 members!
The participants are divided in this manner:
- investors - 85%;
- cybersecurity researchers - 13%
- business owners/managers - 15%

Let's see what would be at the start of pre-sale!

I have the concern here whether whitelist candidates will all participate in the presale or not who knows. Maybe they need check because there are many people who want to join the Whitelist, better they need to register more people for the whitelist.
it doesnt need to join in the whitelist or required us to join?

Whitelist is giving opportunity for investors to have a spot and get HKN tokens earlier with a 25% bonus. Whitelist sale was closed due for reaching the 1.5 mln milestone so anyone that missed buying HKN tokens should wait for the main ICO that will happen on October 31.

lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:05:13 AM

While busy on the Whitelist sale and up coming main ICO, the team still doing their best for further development of the project.

This news could also make them more recognizable because of working to a known social network. kudos for the developer and team of the Hacken!

Good news for Hacken as they are moving even though the ICO is still ongoing. Early tests for the White Hats. Quite impressive because couple of companies are now trying the service of Hacken guys. I'm waiting for the outcome.
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 05:13:20 AM

Thats why many companies need Hacken platform to find the bugs on their site.

Ongoing development Hacken project will giving benefit for many companies.
MiniMountain

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:16:49 AM

You are absolutely right about white hackers and they do their job very well. But they can not enter the coin market and I do not think they are very connected to them. Hackers will not disclose themselves in any way. This is my personal opinion.

It won't be a problem on Hacken platform as it is decentralized so any Hackers joining the community doesn't need to reveal their identity because it is one of the purpose using Blockchain technology.

justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:29:57 AM

Guys! I just read a message from Samuel Dionne in the official telegram channel of Haken

Here's what he said:

We decided to close The Whitelist Sale in 20 hours (11:59 pm PT).

The reason is that the maximum hard cap for this stage of the crowdsale is almost reached. As a result, we have to shorten the Whitelist timeframe to provide other Hacken supporters with an opportunity to buy our tokens in a fair manner.

good news! but why they dont let the major investors buy most of hkn and open a chance for other supporter? i thought it was over in demand?

minority is valuable for project hacken for them not to be manipulated by big investors and it will spread the philiposophy of white hat hacking.

good point! whales will not able to manipulate the value of hacken tokens and beacuse of that, hacken will definitely attract talents to hack for high value tokens! goo point.
this will be a good decision for me, to balance value token to the investor and to fair enough.
CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:31:39 AM

You are absolutely right about white hackers and they do their job very well. But they can not enter the coin market and I do not think they are very connected to them. Hackers will not disclose themselves in any way. This is my personal opinion.

It won't be a problem on Hacken platform as it is decentralized so any Hackers joining the community doesn't need to reveal their identity because it is one of the purpose using Blockchain technology.

Amazing so they can easily work on Hacken ecosystem without worrying to be expose in public, great concept and good idea from the developer of the platform.

RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:35:54 AM

I believe in the success of the Haken, are big x's after ICO Kiss

Well they surely become top on the black market aside from being the first decentralized marketplace for white hat hackers but also having an advantage on different ICO because of the Burning principle.

Please read more about the Burning principle here:
https://blog.hacken.io/burn-a-million-quid-the-rationale-behind-hackens-burning-principle-13a943731d9
travelgear17

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:57:38 AM

I believe in the success of the Haken, are big x's after ICO Kiss

Well they surely become top on the black market aside from being the first decentralized marketplace for white hat hackers but also having an advantage on different ICO because of the Burning principle.

Please read more about the Burning principle here:
https://blog.hacken.io/burn-a-million-quid-the-rationale-behind-hackens-burning-principle-13a943731d9
Nice for your concern and cooperation about this project. Burning principle is so good but it won't be needed in further because hacken token all will be sold before the end of the token sale i think. they have a strong community unit as well.
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:58:28 AM

For anyone who got their HKN token on the orderbook should wait until the end of Crowdsale or some official announcement to be able to transfer on your own wallet (where you hold your private keys) or exchanges.

HKN tokens are ERC20, therefore you can transfer to any ERC20 compatible wallet like MEW and Jaxxx but I think transferring HKN tokens from orderbook are not available for now.

Dmitriy Budorin (CFO of Hacken) made some announcement about the exchanges that will be updated on the upcoming weeks because they have an Spanish company who is responsible for Hacken placement on major exchanges but he concluded that Kuna exchange will be one of the exchanges of HKN token.

another great news! being into major exchange may probably increase the value of hkn token! this project never fail to amuse me!

Yes, it is going to be another great news because most of the companies are failing to list their coin in exchanges after completing their ICO's. Hacken is step behind it because they already start planning to list in the bigger exchanges.
this is a great news for all have HKN token. the value will be increase in a week, this project is amazing that's why many investor have interest on it.
chillcott

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:44:01 AM

Amazing so they can easily work on Hacken ecosystem without worrying to be expose in public, great concept and good idea from the developer of the platform.
great! HACKEN surely know their stuff. they also want to protect the identity of white hat hackers good job.

chillcott

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:02:37 AM

For anyone who got their HKN token on the orderbook should wait until the end of Crowdsale or some official announcement to be able to transfer on your own wallet (where you hold your private keys) or exchanges.

HKN tokens are ERC20, therefore you can transfer to any ERC20 compatible wallet like MEW and Jaxxx but I think transferring HKN tokens from orderbook are not available for now.

Dmitriy Budorin (CFO of Hacken) made some announcement about the exchanges that will be updated on the upcoming weeks because they have an Spanish company who is responsible for Hacken placement on major exchanges but he concluded that Kuna exchange will be one of the exchanges of HKN token.

another great news! being into major exchange may probably increase the value of hkn token! this project never fail to amuse me!

Yes, it is going to be another great news because most of the companies are failing to list their coin in exchanges after completing their ICO's. Hacken is step behind it because they already start planning to list in the bigger exchanges.
this is a great news for all have HKN token. the value will be increase in a week, this project is amazing that's why many investor have interest on it.
wow! this is good for hacken. being into the major exchanges will surely increase HKN's value. plus the burning principle, keep it up devs.

onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:26:29 AM

well thats a good news mostly to the investor and other companies,they extend or open again for register in the whitelist?

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: