Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:02:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS  (Read 87237 times)
chillcott

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:34:56 AM

For anyone who got their HKN token on the orderbook should wait until the end of Crowdsale or some official announcement to be able to transfer on your own wallet (where you hold your private keys) or exchanges.

HKN tokens are ERC20, therefore you can transfer to any ERC20 compatible wallet like MEW and Jaxxx but I think transferring HKN tokens from orderbook are not available for now.

Dmitriy Budorin (CFO of Hacken) made some announcement about the exchanges that will be updated on the upcoming weeks because they have an Spanish company who is responsible for Hacken placement on major exchanges but he concluded that Kuna exchange will be one of the exchanges of HKN token.

another great news! being into major exchange may probably increase the value of hkn token! this project never fail to amuse me!

Yes, it is going to be another great news because most of the companies are failing to list their coin in exchanges after completing their ICO's. Hacken is step behind it because they already start planning to list in the bigger exchanges.
this is a great news for all have HKN token. the value will be increase in a week, this project is amazing that's why many investor have interest on it.
well thats a good news mostly to the investor and other companies,they extend or open again for register in the whitelist?
no the whitelist sale is not extended they close the whitelist sale because its almost reach the hard cap. they giving the chance the buyers or investors to buy with bonuses in the crowdsale but the crowdsale with bonuses last only for four hours.

Pitchipuff

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:37:54 AM

For anyone who got their HKN token on the orderbook should wait until the end of Crowdsale or some official announcement to be able to transfer on your own wallet (where you hold your private keys) or exchanges.

HKN tokens are ERC20, therefore you can transfer to any ERC20 compatible wallet like MEW and Jaxxx but I think transferring HKN tokens from orderbook are not available for now.

Dmitriy Budorin (CFO of Hacken) made some announcement about the exchanges that will be updated on the upcoming weeks because they have an Spanish company who is responsible for Hacken placement on major exchanges but he concluded that Kuna exchange will be one of the exchanges of HKN token.

another great news! being into major exchange may probably increase the value of hkn token! this project never fail to amuse me!

Yes, it is going to be another great news because most of the companies are failing to list their coin in exchanges after completing their ICO's. Hacken is step behind it because they already start planning to list in the bigger exchanges.
this is a great news for all have HKN token. the value will be increase in a week, this project is amazing that's why many investor have interest on it.
well thats a good news mostly to the investor and other companies,they extend or open again for register in the whitelist?
we will see for the next update,for now that's will be a good news for investor,there going to invalid those unsold token how nice for all,I cant we to see how it runs..
onediamond

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:45:10 AM

no the whitelist sale is not extended they close the whitelist sale because its almost reach the hard cap. they giving the chance the buyers or investors to buy with bonuses in the crowdsale but the crowdsale with bonuses last only for four hours.
four hours left?wow.. I read also to all buyers have a big percent of bonuses?so everybody now is waiting to be done the crowdsale?thanks for the update..

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:06:21 AM

I believe in the success of the Haken, are big x's after ICO Kiss

Well they surely become top on the black market aside from being the first decentralized marketplace for white hat hackers but also having an advantage on different ICO because of the Burning principle.

Please read more about the Burning principle here:
https://blog.hacken.io/burn-a-million-quid-the-rationale-behind-hackens-burning-principle-13a943731d9
Nice for your concern and cooperation about this project. Burning principle is so good but it won't be needed in further because hacken token all will be sold before the end of the token sale i think. they have a strong community unit as well.

Hacken has a unique approach to benefit all token holders because they will not just burn unsold tokens but also burned some platform fees, Hacken charges 30% for each transaction and 15% of it will be burned while the other 15% is accumulated for platform development.

chillcott

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:38:10 AM

Well they surely become top on the black market aside from being the first decentralized marketplace for white hat hackers but also having an advantage on different ICO because of the Burning principle.

https://blog.hacken.io/burn-a-million-quid-the-rationale-behind-hackens-burning-principle-13a943731d9
Nice for your concern and cooperation about this project. Burning principle is so good but it won't be needed in further because hacken token all will be sold before the end of the token sale i think. they have a strong community unit as well.

Hacken has a unique approach to benefit all token holders because they will not just burn unsold tokens but also burned some platform fees, Hacken charges 30% for each transaction and 15% of it will be burned while the other 15% is accumulated for platform development.
this strategy will keep the value of HKN tokens higher by burning every 15% of transaction fee. and keep improving because the other 15% will be use to the development of the platform. a very brilliant idea.

Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:43:35 AM

Guys! I just read a message from Samuel Dionne in the official telegram channel of Haken

Here's what he said:

We decided to close The Whitelist Sale in 20 hours (11:59 pm PT).

The reason is that the maximum hard cap for this stage of the crowdsale is almost reached. As a result, we have to shorten the Whitelist timeframe to provide other Hacken supporters with an opportunity to buy our tokens in a fair manner.

good news! but why they dont let the major investors buy most of hkn and open a chance for other supporter? i thought it was over in demand?

minority is valuable for project hacken for them not to be manipulated by big investors and it will spread the philiposophy of white hat hacking.

The project itself is awesome, and they're good at controlling the crowd. They know the consequences if the minority who participated in the project hacken didn't even get a piece of the cake; reciprocally, the consequences if the majority who will invest didn't have the enough information to consider their investment. Even if the tokens are gonna be sold out, we can still wait for more of their projects.

That's fair enough for all the investors as some of them didn't manage to get in the whitelist. Hacken is playing a good part for the industry giving balanced opportunity for investors and partners. They're not after the collection. Nice move from Hacken.

Already they build a good community and also giving equal opportunity to all the investors who are showing interest towards the project. Some people didn't have confidence in the beginning that's why they missed out whitelisting.

HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:50:31 AM

four hours left?wow.. I read also to all buyers have a big percent of bonuses?so everybody now is waiting to be done the crowdsale?thanks for the update..

Whitelist token sale was closed at 11:59pm (Pacific Time) and they will continue selling HKN tokens on the main ICO which is October 31 at 12 noon GMT +3 with a bonuses below:

1-4 hours 25% (will reduce to 20% after 4 hours)
1-2 day 20%
3-7 day 15%
1-2 week 10%
chillcott

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:58:52 AM

Whitelist token sale was closed at 11:59pm (Pacific Time) and they will continue selling HKN tokens on the main ICO which is October 31 at 12 noon GMT +3 with a bonuses below:

1-2 day 20%
3-7 day 15%
1-2 week 10%
wow thank you happycaptain now im fully aware about the bonuses in the crowdsale i only know that the bonuses will last for four hours. i didn't know that they will be giving bonuses after for hours. thanks man!

wbk940122

Activity: 376

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:01:41 AM

1-2 day 20%
3-7 day 15%
1-2 week 10%
wow thank you happycaptain now im fully aware about the bonuses in the crowdsale i only know that the bonuses will last for four hours. i didn't know that they will be giving bonuses after for hours. thanks man!

thank your ,i already prepare my eth ,i will join as early as possible ,to get bonuses .
CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:03:53 AM

this strategy will keep the value of HKN tokens higher by burning every 15% of transaction fee. and keep improving because the other 15% will be use to the development of the platform. a very brilliant idea.

The Burning principle is Hacken unique invention with a main purpose of increasing liquidity and lower volatility risk so all investor will really appreciate this concept.

chillcott

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:06:47 AM

1-2 day 20%
3-7 day 15%
1-2 week 10%

thank your ,i already prepare my eth ,i will join as early as possible ,to get bonuses .
very wise decision man. well goodluck to you hope you get the bonuses.

btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:25:20 AM

I think in few weeks the price will be about 1,5-2x of ICO

Please don't speculate about the price as it gives false hope for the investors although Hacken has their own plan for liquidation to assure that early investor or token holders will benefit on this platform.
This common in all ICO, people predicted the price what will going, there always pump and dump but potential token like hacken will be choosen to save for long term and the platform will help many things in online world.

People always look for the sudden increase in the price, but sometimes it will take some time to grow because if the company has potential then automatically the value will increase, Hacken is long-term project those who are investing please aim high goals with Hacken.
onediamond

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:06:30 AM

1-2 day 20%
3-7 day 15%
1-2 week 10%

so after 2weeks thier going to close or maybe already sold out?it going to decrease the bonuses,do you have an idea how much if you going to buy?

Pitchipuff

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:18:59 AM

1-2 day 20%
3-7 day 15%
1-2 week 10%

so after 2weeks thier going to close or maybe already sold out?it going to decrease the bonuses,do you have an idea how much if you going to buy?
I read those past post the hkn are going to increase just because the percentage of bonuses are going low?we will wait the update after  finish the 25% bonuses is end..
OracionSeis

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:19:40 AM

Jaxx Wallet? I don't remember Jaxx wallet support to receiving/sending ERC20 token but I suggest you should to use Myetherwallet (MEW) to transfer this token. Metatask is also a good for people want to security more their wallet.

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:32:32 AM

Jaxx Wallet? I don't remember Jaxx wallet support to receiving/sending ERC20 token but I suggest you should to use Myetherwallet (MEW) to transfer this token. Metatask is also a good for people want to security more their wallet.
Actually Jaxx does support some ERC20 tokens, I don't yet see support for Hacken token. MEW is pretty much best wallet for ETH or ERC20 tokens.
Deborah

Activity: 314

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:41:28 AM

Actually Jaxx does support some ERC20 tokens, I don't yet see support for Hacken token. MEW is pretty much best wallet for ETH or ERC20 tokens.

there is an app named imtoken  ,you can download from app market ,this is the best wallet for me .
onediamond

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:44:28 AM

are u guys know everything but hacken use orderbook so you cant get the token until not finish the crowdsale?so when you get token you should transfer to mew?

Lareina

Activity: 430

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:50:47 AM

are u guys know everything but hacken use orderbook so you cant get the token until not finish the crowdsale?so when you get token you should transfer to mew?

personel i don't trust any website ,i trust my wallet only ,i will transfer it to my wallet .
AllToMoon

Activity: 234

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:05:16 PM

personel i don't trust any website ,i trust my wallet only ,i will transfer it to my wallet .

Anyway my personal wallet with private key is best solution. I'll transfer my too.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: