Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:32:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 [273] 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UNIVERSA | Blockchain Protocol for Business  (Read 144247 times)
beonline

Activity: 192
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:54:09 PM

IDCM is a scam/shit exchange. This is proof that the team is out of touch and clueless when it comes to doing anything in regards to their cryptocurrency.

Why is it a scam exchange? I had no problem with them so far.

Looks like someone doesn't like it in his own reason ))

Grin It makes some sense

Shills talk a lot, but know nothing. IDCM is a fake/scam/shit exchange, it's obvious if you ever looked at any coins, including Universa. 90% of all volumes are faked, it's very very obvious.

And i recommend any of you to look at any market, any order book, any volume transaction. If you understand the basics of what information is presented to you on exchanges, then you will come to understand IDCM is a scammy exchange.

Btw, this isn't the first time AB paid for fake volume, when Universa got listed to another fake/scam/shit exchange Coinbene, they paid (or got) for fake volume there aswell. That was also very obvious by the significant increase in Vol overnight, then when it expired, Universa went to a natural state of around 10k usd volume. Volume doesn't suddenly drop from half a million, to 10k in 1-2 nights, it's virtually impossible. In addition, that volume lasted from September 1st to November 1st, exactly 2 months on the dot. Amazing. Therefore, that's a 98% drop in total volume over 1-2 nights, after exactly 2 months of listing! Not even scamcoins undergo this extreme transformation... fake volume. IDCM will exhibit similar behaviors, but it's obvious by just looking at the order books.

So what does that mean? AB paid/got fake vol for Universa once before on Coinbene, but this ultimately means nothing really. It does show how miserable the demand was for Universa in Q3-Q4.

It does help Universa's appearance to the novices who know little about crypto (which is about 80% of all people who trade/invest in crypto), but most of the real volumes have dropped off significantly and continue to do so; Cobinhood is a reflection of that. If Universa gets pumped again, then there will be an additional marketing aspect to it by appearing in Gain/losers on CMC, by reaching the 50k minimum threshold (ofc faked).

Thus, Universa is in a worse condition then it was prior to IDCM listing.

This should raise more red-flags though, about the manipulative efforts AB is going through to show progress, to show Universa has "real value." If he's willing to do this on the markets, then what other major efforts has he taken to fill Universa with hot air? Thus, leading into the very critical nature of all my posts.

As i've stated multiple times, Universa team is made up of amateurs, run by Alexander Borodich, who's a good businessman and talker, but, knows little about cryptocurrency as a whole. I don't necessarily blame him, because it takes many years to truly understand cryptocurrency and how to maintain a coin. He has failed time and time again, and bringing in real talent, real people in crypto from his local/russian environment to help him build this increasingly shitcoin.

edit: If you want to understand how exchanges behave, and to give even more weight to my claims, i suggest reading this excellent article by CMC, the bits about exchanges is about 75% down the page: https://blog.coinmarketcap.com/2018/11/27/according-to-coinmarketcap-2018-edition/

The same thing again. Harassing people you don't know, speaking about things you do not understand. Many words and no sense.

Why should people even listen to you if you can change your mind anytime and delete your messages?
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:02:39 PM

It is easy to fake the volume anywhere but not easy to maintain the value of any token artificially. You need liquidity on daily basis just to sustain any specific price the higher the price the more money need to be burnt. After seeing today's dump in BTC market which didn't affect UTNP means this price is backed by real support according to my limited knowledge and understanding.
msmin

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:17:40 PM

The same thing again. Harassing people you don't know, speaking about things you do not understand. Many words and no sense.

Why should people even listen to you if you can change your mind anytime and delete your messages?

Oo! I also remember that time with blaming and then apologizing and deleting messages  Grin
hihelen

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:31:30 PM

It is easy to fake the volume anywhere but not easy to maintain the value of any token artificially. You need liquidity on daily basis just to sustain any specific price the higher the price the more money need to be burnt. After seeing today's dump in BTC market which didn't affect UTNP means this price is backed by real support according to my limited knowledge and understanding.

It depends what you're actually looking at, UTNP didn't grow with this recent little spike, it's been losing valuation against ETH and BTC for the 2-3 months, it actually devalued overall with this recent spikes. It has continued to devalued since the P&D that occurred at end of the year, and the first few weeks in January. IDCM didn't help increase value or help decrease it, since it's fake volume is probably entirely reliant on the global average of the other exchanges. Fake volume is fake volume, because any decrease or increase in price, and if not met with equilibrium from other buys and sells in markets, will actually lose money for the exchange (in this case IDCM). So if you averaged all the prices for IDCM in their buys and sells, it would roughly come out equal in terms of BTC and ETH only.

Fake volume is pretty tricky, and there's a lot more that goes into it then what i just outlined. The entire purpose of it is to highlight "demand" or make traders irrational about buying into a coin, thus flowing more funds into a market. Essentially, volume is a gauge of demand for any stock/crypto or etc.

Just because a coin grows in USD value, doesn't mean it's not losing ground. UTNP has gone during January 27th - February 24th (today) from roughly .00000150 BTC to trading at .00000117BTC-120BTC during the recent climbs and even worse for Ethereum from .000045eth to (today) .0000315eth.

So despite the gains on Bitcoin and Ethereum, UTNP has shrunk overall in weight against both market pairs. Despite this, Ethereums/BTCs gains were substantial, so despite this increase, UTNP saw an increase in USD valuation, because it didn't fully devalue against ETHs gains.

Again that's just under a 1-month period, where we've been seeing positive sentiments in the market. You can zoom in infinitely and find any metric you desire in a market.

Markets are not really my concern atm, all these things are short-term, but thought i should point out this statement with what's been occurring.

You are making a good analytics of market. As for me I don't think that crypto market acts as classic one. Everything can change in a day.

We all waiting for some news from Barcelona tomorrow and the next day. Will see.
ampirebus (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:41:43 PM

Oo! I also remember that time with blaming and then apologizing and deleting messages  Grin

I'll entertain this. The same day i made an argument is the same day (about 1 hour after my comment) a piece of news released. So therefore i changed my message about the lack of news, and ultimately deleted on new information from the team. Yes, when presented with new factual information, I'll change my attitude when warranted, and admit i was incorrect, in this case it was about the lack of information/progress from the team. And note, this was during 3-4 months of drought and lack of anything.

So Unviersa Team, what are you going to try to attack with next? Pretty impressed by the amount of puppet accounts tbh. I didn't really want to remark about the volume of UTNP, but shills from the team have to attack investors/supporters that make the entire project look bad, in order to protect the motherland and those millions in ICO funds.

No one from the team is trying to attack you. As we have said for millions of times we are open for discussion.

We strongly ask all the participants of discussion be polite to each other and use prooved information but not manipulate be it.

You can have your opinion - it is yours.
stmar

Activity: 196
Merit: 52

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:07:32 AM

Of course, any project requires time and money.
And "Universa" is a good project, but ......
You have collected a lot of money and spend it on various presentations and stupid forums.
Instead, while you are developing your project, some of the money could be invested in some really good startup that does not have financial support.
If you dig in this forum, you can really find something very good related to finance, economy and banks.
So many serious projects operate.
Expand your project. Create a wrapped version of your token. As done with Bitcoin - "WBTC".
Attract attention to yourself not with words, but with actions.
And I think the community would support you. Do not waste time.
ampirebus (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:25:03 PM

You have collected a lot of money and spend it on various presentations and stupid forums.
Instead, while you are developing your project, some of the money could be invested in some really good startup that does not have financial support.
If you dig in this forum, you can really find something very good related to finance, economy and banks.
Expand your project. Create a wrapped version of your token. As done with Bitcoin - "WBTC".

Thank you for your opinion.
Universa is working according to marketing and dev plan. Plans can change if there is a reason for it. We are listening to the community and ready for discussion.
Tron

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:38:16 PM

I'll entertain this. The same day i made an argument is the same day (about 1 hour after my comment) a piece of news released. So therefore i changed my message about the lack of news, and ultimately deleted on new information from the team. Yes, when presented with new factual information, I'll change my attitude when warranted, and admit i was incorrect, in this case it was about the lack of information/progress from the team. And note, this was during 3-4 months of drought and lack of anything.

So Unviersa Team, what are you going to try to attack with next? Pretty impressed by the amount of puppet accounts tbh. I didn't really want to remark about the volume of UTNP, but, shills from the team attack investors/supporters that reveal the true nature of the project, in order to protect the motherland and those millions in ICO funds.
Greetings. I want to express my gratitude for the analysis of the activities of the Universa team. It gives the meaning of reading this thread. If there were no such people, then there would be no point to come here.
Mysbanickma

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:00:10 PM

Universa is working according to marketing and dev plan. Plans can change if there is a reason for it. We are listening to the community and ready for discussion.
Of course Universa must listen to the community and be ready to discuss and I think Universa will definitely do it the most important thing is that we continue to follow the development so that it is clear
hihelen

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:49:21 PM

So Unviersa Team, what are you going to try to attack with next? Pretty impressed by the amount of puppet accounts tbh. I didn't really want to remark about the volume of UTNP, but, shills from the team attack investors/supporters that reveal the true nature of the project, in order to protect the motherland and those millions in ICO funds.
Greetings. I want to express my gratitude for the analysis of the activities of the Universa team. It gives the meaning of reading this thread. If there were no such people, then there would be no point to come here.

Analytics is really good in some areas and a little wake in others. But it does not gives right to offend people whom he doesn't know nothing about.
msmin

Activity: 139

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:52:11 PM

Of course Universa must listen to the community and be ready to discuss and I think Universa will definitely do it the most important thing is that we continue to follow the development so that it is clear

That's why we support Universa. Will hear some news from Barcelona soon. Will see after it.
zenmaster

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 04:29:30 PM

That's why we support Universa. Will hear some news from Barcelona soon. Will see after it.

Outcome of Barcelona: 10000 NDA's signed. AB gives pointless talk to pointless crowd. AB gets on plane for new round of NDA's and more pointless talks.

.... 10 years later.

AB gets on plane. Gives pointless talk to pointless crowd. Has now signed over 1 million NDAs.

No money left. AB gets train home and reflects over past 13 years of cash spending. WW3 starts. The End.
Tron

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 04:48:29 PM

Analytics is really good in some areas and a little wake in others. But it does not gives right to offend people whom he doesn't know nothing about.
You are right that no one has the right to insult other people. But, unfortunately, not everyone has the patience to be correct when their expectations are not met.
hihelen

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 06:40:42 PM

Yes, would be great to hear something. Waiting for news from AB, I guess.
encryptedht

Activity: 92

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 08:59:30 PM

You are right that no one has the right to insult other people. But, unfortunately, not everyone has the patience to be correct when their expectations are not met.

In investing the patience is everything. When I invested in crypto, I knew that was gonna be here for a very long time. Still believe in it. But sometimes the charts let me down but I don't check them as often these days. We should stay positive.
cryptogirl100

Activity: 119

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:32:27 PM

In investing the patience is everything. When I invested in crypto, I knew that was gonna be here for a very long time. Still believe in it. But sometimes the charts let me down but I don't check them as often these days. We should stay positive.

Yes, you are right. Negativity won't change a thing, except ruining your health and making you a nervous wreck. So let's keep this conversation constructive. Everyone has their own views and we should understand that. No need to be negative to prove some point of view.
Tron

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 07:03:24 PM

Yes, you are right. Negativity won't change a thing, except ruining your health and making you a nervous wreck. So let's keep this conversation constructive. Everyone has their own views and we should understand that. No need to be negative to prove some point of view.
I can not agree with you. This is the psychology of a slave, to think that you cannot change anything. He who thinks so will always depend on others.
amoredore

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 07:18:16 PM

Patience and the right choice. Quite often no matter how long you wait you will lose your investment. I don't imply that Universa is one of such investments, it's a big part of my own portfolio. Just saying that you need more than just waiting.
cryptogirl100

Activity: 119

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 07:42:48 PM

I can not agree with you. This is the psychology of a slave, to think that you cannot change anything. He who thinks so will always depend on others.

You miss the point. I didn't say that one can't change anything. I said that negativity is not necessary. We can share our opinions with positive mood.
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 08:28:47 PM

You miss the point. I didn't say that one can't change anything. I said that negativity is not necessary. We can share our opinions with positive mood.
Only thing we can do is being positive, since thinking bad attracts bad things to happen.
Pages: « 1 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 [273] 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: