Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:32:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 [274] 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UNIVERSA | Blockchain Protocol for Business  (Read 144246 times)
McInzy

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 09:37:32 PM

Why did nobody mention that we are on Blockfolio now? Good news IMHO. We need such exposure so more people will learn about Universa. Well done, team.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 10:28:32 PM

When at last tokens will be swapped to native coins and our blockchain will be working and have at last some using? The team is doing something or no?  Huh
ampirebus (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:21:09 AM

When at last tokens will be swapped to native coins and our blockchain will be working and have at last some using? The team is doing something or no?  Huh

Hello. Thank you for your questions.

>When at last tokens will be swapped to native coins
First, I have to highlight that there are no native coins of Universa. We have got UTN - Universa Mainnet native tokens and UTNP - Ethereum-based tokens. Strictly speaking, UTNP will never be swapped with UTN entirely, since there are always some users who leave their assets for a long while or even forget about them forever. We cannot delete UTNP from the Ethereum network either and no-one can.

>our blockchain will be working and have at last some using?
Our blockchain has been working for quite a while. Please, have a look at access.universa.io or beta.universa.io.
What kind of using are you seeking? The team and the CEO himself target b2b and b2g sectord of business. However, it takes time from forming a partnership or signing a contract to full implementation or integration. I hope we all understand this.

>The team is doing something or no?  Huh
Yes, they certainly are. I have answered regarding the marketing above. Here you can check the recent activity of our developers: https://t.me/UniversaWebClient
Tron

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 10:03:14 AM

Yes, you are right. Negativity won't change a thing, except ruining your health and making you a nervous wreck. So let's keep this conversation constructive. Everyone has their own views and we should understand that. No need to be negative to prove some point of view.
I can not agree with you. This is the psychology of a slave, to think that you cannot change anything. He who thinks so will always depend on others.

You miss the point. I didn't say that one can't change anything. I said that negativity is not necessary. We can share our opinions with positive mood.
Only thing we can do is being positive, since thinking bad attracts bad things to happen.
Are you sure the only thing we can do is being positive. To work effectively, there must always be quality control of work and development progress. The opposition performs this function.
hihelen

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 08:38:03 PM

Hello. Thank you for your questions.

>When at last tokens will be swapped to native coins
First, I have to highlight that there are no native coins of Universa. We have got UTN - Universa Mainnet native tokens and UTNP - Ethereum-based tokens. Strictly speaking, UTNP will never be swapped with UTN entirely, since there are always some users who leave their assets for a long while or even forget about them forever. We cannot delete UTNP from the Ethereum network either and no-one can.

>our blockchain will be working and have at last some using?
Our blockchain has been working for quite a while. Please, have a look at access.universa.io or beta.universa.io.
What kind of using are you seeking? The team and the CEO himself target b2b and b2g sectord of business. However, it takes time from forming a partnership or signing a contract to full implementation or integration. I hope we all understand this.

>The team is doing something or no?  Huh
Yes, they certainly are. I have answered regarding the marketing above. Here you can check the recent activity of our developers: https://t.me/UniversaWebClient

Maybe he doesn't know about UTN-UTNP swap?  Huh
hihelen

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 08:40:03 PM

Why did nobody mention that we are on Blockfolio now? Good news IMHO. We need such exposure so more people will learn about Universa. Well done, team.

Because we all read news  Grin
cryptogirl100

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 08:51:51 PM

Yes, you are right. Negativity won't change a thing, except ruining your health and making you a nervous wreck. So let's keep this conversation constructive. Everyone has their own views and we should understand that. No need to be negative to prove some point of view.
I can not agree with you. This is the psychology of a slave, to think that you cannot change anything. He who thinks so will always depend on others.

You miss the point. I didn't say that one can't change anything. I said that negativity is not necessary. We can share our opinions with positive mood.
Only thing we can do is being positive, since thinking bad attracts bad things to happen.
Are you sure the only thing we can do is being positive. To work effectively, there must always be quality control of work and development progress. The opposition performs this function.

Being positive doesn't mean doing nothing. It means working constructively. Criticize and listen to the answers trying to understand. This is positive work.
Tron

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:34:10 PM

Being positive doesn't mean doing nothing. It means working constructively. Criticize and listen to the answers trying to understand. This is positive work.
I agree with you. And what about people who are not satisfied with the results of the team? I'm not talking about rude. Some people express their views constructively and reasonably. But the team still considers them enemies.
hihelen

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 08:07:23 PM

I agree with you. And what about people who are not satisfied with the results of the team? I'm not talking about rude. Some people express their views constructively and reasonably. But the team still considers them enemies.

I don't think someone takes them as an enemies. I see discussion here and participate in it and I also like when people behave positive and polite.
cryptogirl100

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 08:11:32 PM

I don't think someone takes them as an enemies. I see discussion here and participate in it and I also like when people behave positive and polite.

I am agree. Look in chats for example. The team behaves very polite even with some who is really not cool. And they are always willing to help.
Tron

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 08:23:47 PM

I am agree. Look in chats for example. The team behaves very polite even with some who is really not cool. And they are always willing to help.
I am very grateful to the administrators for their politeness and patience. Not all projects have such admins. But it would be better if the leadership of the Universa more appreciated their token holders. I'm talking about transparency.
cryptomoniker

Activity: 80

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 09:17:59 AM

I am very grateful to the administrators for their politeness and patience. Not all projects have such admins. But it would be better if the leadership of the Universa more appreciated their token holders. I'm talking about transparency.
Does it really help just being polite ?
Even the irs , windows scammers are polite. What matters is to show the proof., show the products. Ceo has disappeared from telegram for more then a month, It looks the project has nothing to show no real partnerships no real product. All I hear is few investors want to create fomo and try to sell theirs tokens in net price and exist before this project sinks . I am waiting to see if the team has some updates and news before I make up my mind to dump too .
koreacryptofan

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 07:54:24 PM

They don't give a fuck, they already got their ICO funding. No one holds them accountable but us, because without us, this shitcoin boarding scamcoin wouldn't exist. So when these Bitcointalk accounts owned by the team themselves preach "be nice," and you listen to these top-tier shills and Russian sudo-admins (cryptogirl and hihelen, the other BTT fake accounts got exposed earlier by me and no longer post) they are basically neutering you boys, telling you be calm and nice, you listen to them, and they continue to laugh behind the scenes.

These shill accounts are here for one purpose, to paint a gleaming painting of Universa and to preserve AB's reputation, hiding the true shit this coin is in at all costs, because they are on every page, refuting everything and creating fake conversations. One does not have to look far into the history of Universa to find many flaws, fatal mistakes and continual manipulation. Yes all these points are backed up with evidence.

Or even better, when users get neutered in the telegram group consisting of admins, telling you your opinions about the markets, exchanges, business and etc don't matter, and that everything is ok. I mean, i've never witnessed such lack of transparency from any legitimate cryptocurrency team. Never, from a legit crypto, these are the types of ideas and behaviors that are exhibited by pure scamcoin teams. I've been around long enough to witness these scenarios on multiple occasions.  

As i pointed out earlier, they are paying for fake volume to prop up Universa, and that is happening in clear view. Imagine the lengths they are going to behind the scenes with their only hinge point for success, the NDAs (lol.). What an absolute mockery.

So you think everyone who often posts comments without negativity must be shill accounts owned by the team? That's quite a strange logic. Because one can say that everyone who posts negative comments must be a paid fud account.
hvezdasmrti

Activity: 797
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 08:04:44 PM

However, the accusations are strong and they come from respected account owner. The guy has a good experience in crypto as i see. Me personally starting losing hope slowly too, the time runs out. I dont care about "partnerships", about current trading, price, etc. What do i care about is the product, everything else is inferior. No product, no deal. At telegram there are too many useless posts which discertain the more valuable ones. And there...
The best thing would be if the main icones of project have written there clear statements which will disprove the doubts and calm down community. Main icones not the regular storm troopers we meet there day to day.

In Pump and Dump we trust.
koreacryptofan

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 09:36:13 PM

They don't give a fuck, they already got their ICO funding. No one holds them accountable but us, because without us, this shitcoin boarding scamcoin wouldn't exist. So when these Bitcointalk accounts owned by the team themselves preach "be nice," and you listen to these top-tier shills and Russian sudo-admins (cryptogirl and hihelen, the other BTT fake accounts got exposed earlier by me and no longer post) they are basically neutering you boys, telling you be calm and nice, you listen to them, and they continue to laugh behind the scenes.

These shill accounts are here for one purpose, to paint a gleaming painting of Universa and to preserve AB's reputation, hiding the true shit this coin is in at all costs, because they are on every page, refuting everything and creating fake conversations. One does not have to look far into the history of Universa to find many flaws, fatal mistakes and continual manipulation. Yes all these points are backed up with evidence.

Or even better, when users get neutered in the telegram group consisting of admins, telling you your opinions about the markets, exchanges, business and etc don't matter, and that everything is ok. I mean, i've never witnessed such lack of transparency from any legitimate cryptocurrency team. Never, from a legit crypto, these are the types of ideas and behaviors that are exhibited by pure scamcoin teams. I've been around long enough to witness these scenarios on multiple occasions.  

As i pointed out earlier, they are paying for fake volume to prop up Universa, and that is happening in clear view. Imagine the lengths they are going to behind the scenes with their only hinge point for success, the NDAs (lol.). What an absolute mockery.

So you think everyone who often posts comments without negativity must be shill accounts owned by the team? That's quite a strange logic. Because one can say that everyone who posts negative comments must be a paid fud account.

When i look at post history and  that they very first, and last thread they commented on was about Universa, and 90% of their posts are in Universa threads, then I can say with almost 100% certainty that they are shills/puppets of Universa.

One could claim they only are invested in Universa, fine, but i've exposed many of these puppet accounts already, and they haven't commented since that day. There are many more accounts like this, including yours. Paid shills, marketers, accounts owned by the team, the team themselves, admins of Universa and etc for Universa. They are not real or they are/were paid individuals that are/were here to protect the image of the project and AB himself, keeping up the illusion/manipulation behind this project.

The remaining of them (very very few) are absolutely clueless when it comes to crypto, but their voices are magnified because the fake accounts speak to these clueless individuals, quoting them and commenting on their posts.

Are their paid Fudsters, sure, but these are rare occurrences in this day in age. Paid fudsters where very relevant back in 2014-2016, but Bitcointalk has declined quite a bit. We are left with shit ico's pumping their coins with many fake accounts, just like what's happening here.

These things don't happen often for an already dying shitcoin that noones ever heard of. If Universa ever achieves levels of success, then that's when paid fudsters kick in, if it even happens at all.

Okay, but you said that you exposed some shill accounts and they don't post anymore. And just a few posts above yours you can actually see that cryptogirl and hehelen wrote posts. But you just claimed that they haven't committed since that day. Looks like you didn't research good enough here.

Secondly, you say that the team don't care because they already raised funds but then say they have shill accounts. It doesn't make sense. Why would they do that if they don't care? Again, another quite controversial statement from you.

I agree about paid fudsters. That could be but that's rather doubtful (seems more like you expected quick gains but stumbled upon a long term project, hence your disappointment and hatred). But I still don't believe that it's the team's accounts. Universa still has a strong community and people who supports it. And some of those supporters spend a lot of time with the community. It comes as no surprise they post rarely in other threads. 

And no, admins don't say that our opinion doesn't matter. I personally frequent their chat and everyone can discuss what they want.
koreacryptofan

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 09:41:34 PM

However, the accusations are strong and they come from respected account owner. The guy has a good experience in crypto as i see. Me personally starting losing hope slowly too, the time runs out. I dont care about "partnerships", about current trading, price, etc. What do i care about is the product, everything else is inferior. No product, no deal. At telegram there are too many useless posts which discertain the more valuable ones. And there...
The best thing would be if the main icones of project have written there clear statements which will disprove the doubts and calm down community. Main icones not the regular storm troopers we meet there day to day.

Well, the product is there. It is one of the fastest mainnets you can find right now. It still needs some further development and fixes. But I believe we will have it in the future. Quite the opposite, I think partnerships is one of the most important things right now. No need in the product if there's no one to use it.
ampirebus (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 11:09:47 PM

When i look at post history and  that they very first, and last thread they commented on was about Universa, and 90% of their posts are in Universa threads, then I can say with almost 100% certainty that they are shills/puppets of Universa.

One could claim they only are invested in Universa, fine, but i've exposed many of these puppet accounts already, and they haven't commented since that day. There are many more accounts like this, including yours. Paid shills, marketers, accounts owned by the team, the team themselves, admins of Universa and etc for Universa. They are not real or they are/were paid individuals that are/were here to protect the image of the project and AB himself, keeping up the illusion/manipulation behind this project.

The remaining of them (very very few) are absolutely clueless when it comes to crypto, but their voices are magnified because the fake accounts speak to these clueless individuals, quoting them and commenting on their posts.

Are their paid Fudsters, sure, but these are rare occurrences in this day in age. Paid fudsters where very relevant back in 2014-2016, but Bitcointalk has declined quite a bit. We are left with shit ico's pumping their coins with many fake accounts, just like what's happening here.

These things don't happen often for an already dying shitcoin that noones ever heard of. If Universa ever achieves levels of success, then that's when paid fudsters kick in, if it even happens at all.

Okay, but you said that you exposed some shill accounts and they don't post anymore. And just a few posts above yours you can actually see that cryptogirl and hehelen wrote posts. But you just claimed that they haven't committed since that day. Looks like you didn't research good enough here.

Secondly, you say that the team don't care because they already raised funds but then say they have shill accounts. It doesn't make sense. Why would they do that if they don't care? Again, another quite controversial statement from you.

I agree about paid fudsters. That could be but that's rather doubtful (seems more like you expected quick gains but stumbled upon a long term project, hence your disappointment and hatred). But I still don't believe that it's the team's accounts. Universa still has a strong community and people who supports it. And some of those supporters spend a lot of time with the community. It comes as no surprise they post rarely in other threads.  

And no, admins don't say that our opinion doesn't matter. I personally frequent their chat and everyone can discuss what they want.

1) You clearly didn't understand and took out of context what was stated by me, and i encourage you, and everyone to look back into this thread, many pages ago, where the list was made. Cryptogirl and Hhehelen are somewhat newer puppets and are being used instead of the ones i called out previously.

koreacryptofan is a puppet/shill aswell everyone, but he wanted to avoid that part altogether.

2) To keep up appearances, so they can have "inflated" community members, just like paying for volume, which they did with Coinbene and just did again on IDCM. Everything is fabricated to create an illusion of something that isn't actually in existence or real. Manipulative efforts, again what i stated above.

3) The failure with Universa has been prevalent for almost a year now, since they launched the mainnet, it's been over a year and a half since i've been here, for the first year i remained quiet and observed. But, things are just getting worse behind Universa, and it's going to take some critical input and realization of the what is and what isn't, to move forward.  

Again, all it really takes is some research. I really really hate these forum discussions about this and that, i have to take time to explain to people about the situation, when the situation has been already explained many times, over and over by me and others who have been silenced.

This entire situation with Universa is in a pathetic state, shitcoins with no funding have made more b2b and development progress in the same time Universa has. That should tell you a lot.
According to your own statement for now you just keep talking with "puppets", maybe you would like to ask sth directly?
In our opinion, the biggest and the most important misunderstanding of the project (which actually might be the main reason of this preconceived negative point of view) is that you keep using such terms as ICO and coin.

Universa team has claimed many times: we had TGE - not ICO, we have only tokens and never ment to launch a coin.

Unless you are the one of those people who just keep looking for profit instead of joining us as a partner/active user and actually using blockchain for any kind of purpose you may come up with, for now there's no objective reason for your discontent.

Universa is not a scam project for one very reason: you could have withdrawn all your tokens (unless it's 50 free registration tokens) shortly after the TGE on ~x5 basis. No-one forced no-one to chose UTN and wait for the swap to sell for low price. The team cares about community members, which can be proved by simple fact, that either admins or devs (or even CEO himself) are in touch almost 24/7 for you.

You are welcome here with any possible questions.
johanus

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 12:00:15 AM

I've been checking this thread regurarely for news and updates. Today I checked it again, hoping that there will be some new things here, but it's just @tk808 repeating himself over and over again...

So I'm wondering when is this going to end, tk808? Did you miss the boat at 0.002 USD / 70 sats or did you sell at that point thinking it's going to zero? well whatever the reason, you've made your point and now you are just being really annoying.

Let the team work.. things take time...

As for the price, we are only about 50% down from the ICO price, which is, being compared to some other projects, very good.

I wish the team the very best, but I would agree that we need more transparency (yes, you are being a little shady) and regular updates. The investors deserve that.
ampirebus (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 12:25:58 AM

When i look at post history and  that they very first, and last thread they commented on was about Universa, and 90% of their posts are in Universa threads, then I can say with almost 100% certainty that they are shills/puppets of Universa.

1) You clearly didn't understand and took out of context what was stated by me, and i encourage you, and everyone to look back into this thread, many pages ago, where the list was made. Cryptogirl and Hhehelen are somewhat newer puppets and are being used instead of the ones i called out previously.

koreacryptofan is a puppet/shill aswell everyone, but he wanted to avoid that part altogether.

2) To keep up appearances, so they can have "inflated" community members, just like paying for volume, which they did with Coinbene and just did again on IDCM. Everything is fabricated to create an illusion of something that isn't actually in existence or real. Manipulative efforts, again what i stated above.

3) The failure with Universa has been prevalent for almost a year now, since they launched the mainnet, it's been over a year and a half since i've been here, for the first year i remained quiet and observed. But, things are just getting worse behind Universa, and it's going to take some critical input and realization of the what is and what isn't, to move forward.  

Again, all it really takes is some research. I really really hate these forum discussions about this and that, i have to take time to explain to people about the situation, when the situation has been already explained many times, over and over by me and others who have been silenced.

This entire situation with Universa is in a pathetic state, shitcoins with no funding have made more b2b and development progress in the same time Universa has. That should tell you a lot.
According to your own statement for now you just keep talking with "puppets", maybe you would like to ask sth directly?
In our opinion, the biggest and the most important misunderstanding of the project (which actually might be the main reason of this preconceived negative point of view) is that you keep using such terms as ICO and coin.

Universa team has claimed many times: we had TGE - not ICO, we have only tokens and never ment to launch a coin.

You were the only one i had respect for ampirebus. From the whitepaper itself: https://www.universa.io/files/whitepaper.pdf?v=1.5

Even if it wasn't defined so clearly in the whitepaper and virtually elsewhere, anyone can spin words and be politically correct on the definitions, that doesn't change anything. Token generation means Ethereum smart contracts, ICO means a specific coin or "the main" cryptocurrency, can be used for anything regarding cryptocoins, tokens or not. UTN is a shitcoin cryptocurrency, UTNP is a shit"token" ethereum smart contract and Universa acquired 28 million USD from its scam ICO.   Scams take on several meanings in crypto, in this instance, it takes on the definition as manipulative, corrupt and frankly not honest/transparent in actions, all in order to cover up malicious business practices.

Let's not also forget, Universa supported already 2/2 scamcoins to "utilize" the blockchain, smartgold and fast? Refresh my memory please, I can't even remember their names, because their so hidden from all discussions and no longer active/easily searchable.

It's funny how everything comes full-circle, i got banned from the Universa telegram group for mentioning smartgold's scam (by some random russian) and what led me to discuss these things on Bitcointalk.

I don't see any exact question or proof that Universa is a scam project. The only thing that is obvious for now is that you are upset with sth and it seems like the idea that your only goal is profit from token speculation was right.
kspro

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 08:05:07 PM

Yes, that's great. Now the news are supported by the two best crypto portfolio apps. We need such exposure. I hope we'll get wider recognition this year because this project deserves this.
Pages: « 1 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 [274] 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: