Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:33:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 [276] 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UNIVERSA | Blockchain Protocol for Business  (Read 144246 times)
johanus

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 09:54:21 PM

The volume starts to grow steadily I see now. That's good. I'm gonna hold anyway, not trade, but more liquidity is always a good sign.

Not bad but we still need better volume. Good things will start once partners start using the platform. Then the volume and price will increase manyfold.

Keep us updated on ALL social media channels that you have. It's free and simple.
I don't have Telegram and I don't intend to set it up just to follow your news.
It's your job (community manager's job) to bring the news and updates to us. If he is not doing his job, replace him. I hope that's not you. If that's you, then I know you won't forward this to the team ...

Anyway, good luck with the project and keep up the good work. You have an awesome product, hopefully people realize soon .. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ampirebus (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 10:10:12 PM

The volume starts to grow steadily I see now. That's good. I'm gonna hold anyway, not trade, but more liquidity is always a good sign.

Not bad but we still need better volume. Good things will start once partners start using the platform. Then the volume and price will increase manyfold.

Keep us updated on ALL social media channels that you have. It's free and simple.
I don't have Telegram and I don't intend to set it up just to follow your news.
It's your job (community manager's job) to bring the news and updates to us. If he is not doing his job, replace him. I hope that's not you. If that's you, then I know you won't forward this to the team ...

Anyway, good luck with the project and keep up the good work. You have an awesome product, hopefully people realize soon .. Smiley

Hello. As we said before, you can follow us on other social media.
https://www.facebook.com/Universablockchain/
https://twitter.com/Universa_News/
https://www.reddit.com/r/Universa/
https://medium.com/universablockchain
zenmaster

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 11:15:25 AM

We had quite a few updates in February. You may want to check our Medium news. We have even more updates in our Telegram channel and other social media.

These updates you mention are not the best are they. Whats happened to development? whats happening with beta testing which you banged on about for so long? Whats happening about actually changing your website to be less shit?

Whats happening with the universa team? What are they upto? Why not do a blog about them? DO SOMETHING GOOD FOR ONCE

And if you mention Telegram again!!!! STOP USING TELEGRAM FFS
coinriches

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 12:54:51 PM

Full respect to @tk808 for speaking up.

I tried to use the coin swap yesterday, and what a clusterf**k that is.

In all my life I have never used such a horrible unfriendly interface to do something so simple.

My conclusion is that Universa is not telling us the truth. How can you have such a bad system for so long. Its literally HORRIBLE 100%

And before you say its in Beta... no-where near beta.. more like before Alpha.

My coins have gone into a blackhole. Dont worry, I dont give a shit about them anymore. AB can have some drinks on me.

I will continue to give Universa a piece of my mind until someone at least takes responibility for this shambles.

You are telling a lie. I have swapped for several times in both ways UTN-UTNP. Interfase is friendly and was no problem for me. Please say about yourself not about everyone. If you don't like something it is not that other don't.

Listen puppets (Cryptogirl and hihelen) and the rest of the community (like 5 real people in the past 10 pages btw), UTNP to UTN redemption is completely ridiculous and stupid, just like zenmaster said. How do i know what he's talking about? I've made over 10 different swaps from UTNP to UTN. UTN is a giftcard crypto, where you upload files redeeming your UTN. This big clusterfuck is magnified if you send UTN to another wallet. When you send the UTN (you sign the transaction file), you then download this file that has "signed this XX UTN balance over" and then you have to send whoever the file to make a tx. User then uploads the file into their wallet to redeem UTN.

Yes just like a giftcard, UTN is a giftcard shitcoin. Try it for yourselves, you can't make this type of shit up.

It's the biggest fucking joke in all of crypto, certainly the biggest joke i've seen since XRP. Lets not forget, there's 3 separate locations where you can do multiple things, access, beta and chat. Imagine accessing your wallet in 3 different locations, to perform various of simple functions. I made this post before, but the puppets like to keep talking, burying/hiding everything that's of critical nature.

When the puppets stop flooding this thread, and you let it ride with the real community, then i'll be inclined to have a real conversation among them. Until you rid this thread of puppets, i'm going to be here to call their bullshit and this manipulative efforts out. I'm the other half of the eq, call it equilibrium.

Listen to me you and your fake friend (you also) no one can call me  puppet.
All that what you're talking about here is complete nonsense.
It is really looks you have no UTN or UTNP token and just trying to convince people you understand something.
But how can you without any knowledge at all? Only by harassment and blaming people? Is it the only thing you can do?

You see, some ppl just won't listen or learn. He was attempting to swap a coin/token within the same chain! A chain whose mainnet was supposedly launched as fully functional over 11months ago!
And someone still have to go thru all these hell just to do the simplest of computing operations on your chain! Pls, pls, pls.....

BetFury🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay | YouTube 🍿|Instagram🕹Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day
johanus

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 04:42:11 PM

We had quite a few updates in February. You may want to check our Medium news. We have even more updates in our Telegram channel and other social media.

These updates you mention are not the best are they. Whats happened to development? whats happening with beta testing which you banged on about for so long? Whats happening about actually changing your website to be less shit?

Whats happening with the universa team? What are they upto? Why not do a blog about them? DO SOMETHING GOOD FOR ONCE

↑ THIS.
McInzy

Activity: 123

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:30:37 PM

It looks like you are more interesting in show  Grin
beonline

Activity: 192
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 09:09:37 PM

↑ THIS.

Do you really want team to wait time for news where they are and how devs are working? Is it really interesting? The news here are regularly: https://medium.com/universablockchain
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 10:56:08 PM

I'm really beginning to not understand Universa anymore. So much potential and promises during and after the ICO, but all we seem to be getting afterwards is plenty of talk and publishing, but not a sense of utility direction. And now, we've got so many other projects boasting of better TPS and scalability.

ampirebus (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 01:20:18 AM

I'm really beginning to not understand Universa anymore. So much potential and promises during and after the ICO, but all we seem to be getting afterwards is plenty of talk and publishing, but not a sense of utility direction. And now, we've got so many other projects boasting of better TPS and scalability.

Hello. May I ask you about what exactly you do not understand about Universa.
tsutiy

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:58:20 PM

More than 20 000 TPS? Really?
ryangosling

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:22:26 PM

Never have heard about any one with such speed.
hvezdasmrti

Activity: 797
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:50:52 PM

Nevertheless, its a matter of time until someone manages it.

In Pump and Dump we trust.
coinriches

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 12:46:51 PM

Listen to yourself. Google 'TIM blockchain'. 100K TPS! Less than $15M from ICO, and already have two other side chains building off of it.
Look, I can now seen through all those phony 'milestones' AB posted for us. He's a complete scam!
What exactly is he selling to the Tunisians, for example? What does he want them to come and adopt or partner with? A nonfunctional chain? What was he doing at all those conferences?Huh

BetFury🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay | YouTube 🍿|Instagram🕹Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day
ampirebus (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 01:26:36 PM

The speed can be checked in the benchmark: https://access.universa.io/performance
The speed was actually confirmed by Alfa-Bank.
johanus

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 01:28:11 PM

Listen to yourself. Google 'TIM blockchain'. 100K TPS! Less than $15M from ICO, and already have two other side chains building off of it.
Look, I can now seen through all those phony 'milestones' AB posted for us. He's a complete scam!
What exactly is he selling to the Tunisians, for example? What does he want them to come and adopt or partner with? A nonfunctional chain? What was he doing at all those conferences?Huh

Hahaha, you listen yourself and google "TIM blockchain scam".

"What is he selling to the Tunisians" - wait, what? are you stupid or just seriously uninformed? research Universa's use cases and maybe you'll find the answer ....
ampirebus (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 01:59:57 PM

ATI, a major Internet agency of Tunisia, and #Universa signed a 10-year agreement on strategical #partnership and providing hosting services.
The Universa protocol will be applied for e-documentation, various #SmartCity cases, #smartmoney and #Blockchain as a Service (BaaS).

https://cointelegraph.com/news/tunisia-internet-agency-signs-strategic-partnership-with-blockchain-platform
Do you call it a scam?
kspro

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 06:42:45 PM

TIM blockchain is probably a scam.
I think you misunderstand what Universa does. They don't sell anything. Please, research the news and you will get a picture of what this partnership is all about. I guess some more details will be revealed soon.
kspro

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 06:44:30 PM

Nevertheless, its a matter of time until someone manages it.

This is true. But with nodes our scalability should improve even better. Anyway, 20k seems more than enough for now. And there are other important things apart from TPS.
encryptedht

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 09:17:00 PM

TIM blockchain is probably a scam.
I think you misunderstand what Universa does. They don't sell anything. Please, research the news and you will get a picture of what this partnership is all about. I guess some more details will be revealed soon.

Not probably. Most likely. Look it up on bitcointalk and the ann thread is dead since sep 2018 and no TG discussion group. And they claim 100m tps.  Smiley How can this ever be compared to Universa. There are no projects like Universa right now.
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 12:03:23 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2019, 12:27:19 AM by tk808

IDCM is a scam/shit exchange. This is proof that the team is out of touch and clueless when it comes to doing anything in regards to their cryptocurrency.

Why is it a scam exchange? I had no problem with them so far.

Looks like someone doesn't like it in his own reason ))

Grin It makes some sense

Shills talk a lot, but know nothing. IDCM is a fake/scam/shit exchange, it's obvious if you ever looked at any coins, including Universa. 90% of all volumes are faked, it's very very obvious.

And i recommend any of you to look at any market, any order book, any volume transaction. If you understand the basics of what information is presented to you on exchanges, then you will come to understand IDCM is a scammy exchange.

Btw, this isn't the first time AB paid for fake volume, when Universa got listed to another fake/scam/shit exchange Coinbene, they paid (or got) for fake volume there aswell. That was also very obvious by the significant increase in Vol overnight, then when it expired, Universa went to a natural state of around 10k usd volume. Volume doesn't suddenly drop from half a million, to 10k in 1-2 nights, it's virtually impossible. In addition, that volume lasted from September 1st to November 1st, exactly 2 months on the dot. Amazing. Therefore, that's a 98% drop in total volume over 1-2 nights, after exactly 2 months of listing! Not even scamcoins undergo this extreme transformation... fake volume. IDCM will exhibit similar behaviors, but it's obvious by just looking at the order books.

So what does that mean? AB paid/got fake vol for Universa once before on Coinbene, but this ultimately means nothing really. It does show how miserable the demand was for Universa in Q3-Q4.

It does help Universa's appearance to the novices who know little about crypto (which is about 80% of all people who trade/invest in crypto), but most of the real volumes have dropped off significantly and continue to do so; Cobinhood is a reflection of that. If Universa gets pumped again, then there will be an additional marketing aspect to it by appearing in Gain/losers on CMC, by reaching the 50k minimum threshold (ofc faked).

Thus, Universa is in a worse condition then it was prior to IDCM listing.

This should raise more red-flags though, about the manipulative efforts AB is going through to show progress, to show Universa has "real value." If he's willing to do this on the markets, then what other major efforts has he taken to fill Universa with hot air? Thus, leading into the very critical nature of all my posts.

As i've stated multiple times, Universa team is made up of amateurs, run by Alexander Borodich, who's a good businessman and talker, but, knows little about cryptocurrency as a whole. I don't necessarily blame him, because it takes many years to truly understand cryptocurrency and how to maintain a coin. He has failed time and time again, and bringing in real talent, real people in crypto from his local/russian environment to help him build this increasingly shitcoin.

edit: If you want to understand how exchanges behave, and to give even more weight to my claims, i suggest reading this excellent article by CMC, the bits about exchanges is about 75% down the page: https://blog.coinmarketcap.com/2018/11/27/according-to-coinmarketcap-2018-edition/

Just a follow up to IDCM and Coinbene being fake/scam exchanges. Now you can actually see the true behaviors of 80% of exchanges out there. It's quite revealing and should be informative to some of you. There are many exchanges like this throughout crypto and almost every crypto is probably bloated by fake volume, especially Bitcoin and most top 30 cryptos. It's really an interesting topic, very little coverage in news and amongst crypto enthusiasts. But, this will be a bigger topic in the future when someone actually wants to take the time and effort to really dig deep, and really find out what a true metric of "volume" represents. It's a pretty in-depth and interesting subject. (btw, look for sinusoidal markets "stable markets" this is one of many indicators a market is "faked")

As for Universa, AB did pay for this. Fake volume doesn't just occur, neither is it offered for free. It was wrapped into the sum he paid for the listing on this exchange, unknowingly or knowingly, that's the real question. I believe he does know, given the circumstance and past efforts to also "pump up" the volume on Coinbene (HitBTC prob too), and that was half a mil for 2 months, a service that's not offered lightly or free. Logically, yes he did know for IDCM, because he knew for Coinbene and probably when it was listed on HitBTC aswell. I haven't taken the time, nor do i have records about the HitBTC listing volumes/txs, but it looks pretty fake from CMC, especially that 1 day in may 2018 when the volume went to 0(bot or payment failure), then after the fake volume promo ended on HitBTC (vol went basically back to 0), then a desisting occurred all-together 1-2 months after due to no demand at all for Universa's trash.  

I've seen the contracts/agreements of other cryptos and exchanges i've had ties with in the past, who've been offered similar services, by third parties, to "give them volume on your exchange." Similarly, most new ICOs are offered such services, but usually under NDAs or unwillingly pay for them in the initial exchange payments. To the extent this goes, i'm not too sure. But, if you're actually buying fake volume, then you'll do your best to hide that secret, because it will destabilize any market. Anything can be bought for a price, never settle for any bullshit telling you otherwise. The heart of crypto is very corrupted, especially since Ethereum's smart contracts have gone viral post-2017.

Pages: « 1 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 [276] 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: