Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:44:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 [278] 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UNIVERSA | Blockchain Protocol for Business  (Read 144247 times)
ampirebus (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 01:39:32 AM

Another reason why it is important for you to do your own research (and the reason why are question was posed) is this phrase of yours:
>When you send the UTN (you sign the transaction file), you then download this file that has "signed this XX UTN balance over" and then you have to send whoever the file to make a tx.

I am afraid that you are "a tad" outdated. We constantly publish more studying materials on kb.universa.io and other resources, and it is totally ok not to know something. However, is it appropriate to accuse somebody because one was too ignorant about the very topic one was talking about?

Wish you all the best.
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 02:22:36 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2019, 02:39:41 AM by tk808

Another reason why it is important for you to do your own research (and the reason why are question was posed) is this phrase of yours:
>When you send the UTN (you sign the transaction file), you then download this file that has "signed this XX UTN balance over" and then you have to send whoever the file to make a tx.

I am afraid that you are "a tad" outdated. We constantly publish more studying materials on kb.universa.io and other resources, and it is totally ok not to know something. However, is it appropriate to accuse somebody because one was too ignorant about the very topic one was talking about?

Wish you all the best.

It's pretty useless talking to you ampirebus, as depicted by the amount of questions, comments and etc that have been unanswered through many pages. Not to mention, waiting for that apology for calling me a liar when you've been disproved on every occasion you've attacked me. And attacks from the Universa team to community member is happening more frequently, there's a pushback from the scam team to every hard-question asked.

You asked for my feedback .I'll say this one last time, UTN is a giftcard shitcoin. I explained how you conduct a TX, anyone can try it for themselves, and I implore you to even use the blockchain for the first time as-well. It's clear you have little understanding of how this blockchain functions from a user-standpoint. Lets not also forget, there's three different locations to do various of functions for UTN. Three different locations, beta, access and the chat.

All my messages (as of a couple weeks ago) are directed to the community only. I've personally lost all faith in the dev team, in you, admins and AB above all else. Again, it's fruitless to engage with you guys. The objective is to get them talking and they have. There's been an increase in critical discussions (blended in with all the fake puppets you control).

You don't have to look far to find several catastrophic failures with this project, from the mainnet, to the swap, to their "business negotiations," to the blockchain itself, paying for fake exchange vol/community members, marketing and more recently, the reactions from the team to the community members.

If you're looking into this project, just know, we've been on this same carousel for over a year now and it's been absolutely fruitless. They even support scam projects like Smartgold and Fast (or w/e). I got banned in telegram for talking about them, by some random Russian, that's how bad it is boys. Lets not also forget, 28million funded into this project and we have a little over 5k-10kusd volume per day from their only legitimate exchange, cobinhood. That actually is what the avg volume of Universa has been for over a year now.

There's a lot more, but ampirebus and all his puppet accounts will be here soon to try to do some damage control.
ampirebus (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 02:47:45 AM

Wish you all the best.

It's pretty useless talking to you ampirebus, as depicted by the amount of questions, comments and etc that have been unanswered through many pages. Not to mention, waiting for that apology for calling me a liar when you've been disproved on every occasion you've attacked me. And attacks from the Universa team to community member is happening more frequently, there's a pushback from the scam team to every hard-question asked.

I'll say this one last time, UTN is a giftcard shitcoin. I explained how you conduct a TX, anyone can try it for themselves, and I implore you to even use the blockchain for the first time as-well. It's clear you have little understanding of how this blockchain functions from a user-standpoint. Lets not also forget, there's three different locations to do various of functions for UTN. Three different locations, beta, access and the chat.

All my messages (as of a couple weeks ago) are directed to the community only. I've personally lost all faith in the dev team, in you, admins and AB above all else. Again, it's fruitless to engage with you guys. The objective is to get them talking and they have. There's been an increase in critical discussions (blended in with all the fake puppets you control).

You don't have to look far to find several catastrophic failures with this project, from the mainnet, to the swap, to their "business negotiations," to the blockchain itself, paying for fake exchange vol/community members, marketing and more recently, the reactions from the team to the community members.

If you're looking into this project, just know, we've been on this same carousel for over a year now and it's been absolutely fruitless. They even support scam projects like Smartgold and Fast (or w/e). I got banned in telegram for talking about them, by some random Russian, that's how bad it is boys. Lets not also forget, 28million funded into this project and we have a little over 5k-10kusd volume per day from their only legitimate exchange, cobinhood. That actually is what the avg volume of Universa has been for over a year now.

There's a lot more, but ampirebus and all his puppet accounts will be here soon to try to do some damage control.

Have I attacked you now, Tarek? I just gave you the sources you can learn about Universa from.
>I explained how you conduct a TX, anyone can try it for themselves, and I implore you to even use the blockchain for the first time as-well. It's clear you have little understanding of how this blockchain functions from a user-standpoint. Lets not also forget, there's three different locations to do various of functions for UTN. Three different locations, beta, access and the chat.
For example, this. You say 'let's not also forget... three different locations', but have you forgotten that you do not have to send UTN contracts file to anyone? I do not think I am the one who is useless to talk to, at least I know how transactions are conducted within the Mainnet. You do not have to say that nonsense about sending files. You were even instructed by a Telegram admin how to do it but kept being ignorant since than. Just use chats on beta.universa.io for the god's sake.
https://prnt.sc/my319v

Still all the best [0 damage received] Smiley
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 02:59:27 AM

Wish you all the best.

I'll say this one last time, UTN is a giftcard shitcoin. I explained how you conduct a TX, anyone can try it for themselves, and I implore you to even use the blockchain for the first time as-well. It's clear you have little understanding of how this blockchain functions from a user-standpoint. Lets not also forget, there's three different locations to do various of functions for UTN. Three different locations, beta, access and the chat.

Have I attacked you now, Tarek? I just gave you the sources you can learn about Universa from.
>I explained how you conduct a TX, anyone can try it for themselves, and I implore you to even use the blockchain for the first time as-well. It's clear you have little understanding of how this blockchain functions from a user-standpoint. Lets not also forget, there's three different locations to do various of functions for UTN. Three different locations, beta, access and the chat.
For example, this. You say 'let's not also forget... three different locations', but have you forgotten that you do not have to send UTN contracts file to anyone? I do not think I am the one who is useless to talk to, at least I know how transactions are conducted within the Mainnet. You do not have to say that nonsense about sending files. You were even instructed by a Telegram admin how to do it but kept being ignorant since than. Just use chats on beta.universa.io for the god's sake.

Ah more baseless accusations, attacks and even subtle threat now? Did some research into me personally i see.

Tbh, i know i'm treading dangerous waters ever time i provide feedback to this crypto with facts and analysis; it's on my mind everytime i post a comment about Universa about my safety, a gut-feeling if you will. It was clear the moment i got instantly banned for calling Smartgold a scam (which it is btw), but a non-universa Russian admin. I've been in crypto long enough, i've seen and heard of many things, I'm well aware of all the Russians behind this project and the corrupt intentions done to cover up various of situations now. A lot of money is at stake and reputations, which i may be damaging atm by uncovering the facts.

So since you're identifying me personally by my first real name on these forums, btw i use my nickname T.k. almost everywhere on the net, i will take my leave for good, out of my safety and knowing that I'm dealing with some unsavory characters.

You win, good luck.
ampirebus (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 03:10:59 AM

Wish you all the best.

Ah more baseless accusations, attacks and even subtle threat now? Did some research into me personally i see.

Tbh, i know i'm treading dangerous waters ever time i provide feedback to this crypto with facts and analysis; it's on my mind everytime i post a comment about Universa about my safety. I'm well aware of all the Russians behind this project and the corrupt intentions done to cover up various of situations now.

So since you're identifying me personally by my first real name on these forums, i will take my leave for good, out of my safety and knowing that I'm dealing with some unsavory characters.

Goodluck Universa Team.

Not quite, just clicking a few links you have in public access (e.g. your website in bio here). Calling by a name is a threat now?
1. You ignored the facts showing that you are outdated though.
2. It is not the first time you are stereotyping Russians, very open-minded behaviour.

And again, it is all in public access. All I wanted to do, is to call you by your name, not trying to make you leave, no further intentions. My personal apologies if I scared you in any way.

We are always open to you-listen-us-we-listen-you constructive discussions.
ampirebus (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 03:20:55 AM

By the way, forgot to mention.

You were banned on Telegram because of your offensive behaviour that was noted not only by the admins but by other community members also. Nobody is against constructive critisism.

Some of your posts in Universa chats:

https://t.me/Uexchange
>Only a moron believes this nonsense
>Warn for what, uncalled for bullcrap right there

https://t.me/Uplatform
>Pop a xanx and relax all of you morons
>I prefer the noobs asking about utp and utn
UTN Vlog

Activity: 173
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 03:37:38 PM

The further we progress into the future, the more apparent this project is a scam. Questions get answered with questions, actions get obscured by disclosures and even more questions get refuted by 1 year old obsolete and useless information to the question asked.

Meanwhile AB is talking "smart cities" (AB is as clueless as ever) when he doesn't even have a functioning blockchain, a blockchain who's core currency that can't even be traded on an exchange because it's such a clusterfuck. They have to default to Ethereum's blockchain (UTNP) to give any merit to this project. On top of that, Universa is a centralized blockchain as depicted above. 33/36 nodes being ran by Universa itself, absolutely a testament to the failure of this project. We don't even have a public blockexplorer for the sake of transparency and to get a clearer understanding on what Universa is even being used for, if it is at all.

Coinciding with all of that, you have the tenacity to quote a confirmed Russian scamcoin, Smartgold.

Good old fudder spotted. Why did you invest in UNIVERSA first place if you have no confidence in AB ?

Blockchain is running since April last year boy... The further we progress into future, the more AB appears at the right spots at the right time. This is what you should have notice if you weren't ban from the telegram for missbehavior (boy!).

Please catchup on fan news report before open your mouth again: https://t.me/Universa_News_Community

And please, enjoy getting out of the project while some invest more and more. Each critic is welcome when it is supported by evidence and not only by assumptions worthy of a prepubescent teenager.

"Just use chats on beta.universa.io for the god's sake. "
zenmaster

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 04:27:10 PM

Why dont you just admit the problems you have? How dare you insult the community with your responses.. They are so bad and you dont even know it!! And you are only 10% of the problem of Universa.

I am so glad I sold all my investment on Cobinhood. This is the worst coin I have ever invested in since worldcoin. But I like to thank you for making me realise that I wont be making these mistakes again.

Thank you for showing us how to blow a ICO on words and air. My farts are a better investment than Universa.
UTN Vlog

Activity: 173

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 04:59:46 PM

Why dont you just admit the problems you have? How dare you insult the community with your responses.. They are so bad and you dont even know it!! And you are only 10% of the problem of Universa.

I am so glad I sold all my investment on Cobinhood. This is the worst coin I have ever invested in since worldcoin. But I like to thank you for making me realise that I wont be making these mistakes again.

Thank you for showing us how to blow a ICO on words and air. My farts are a better investment than Universa.

You could have done a +3x ROI by investing in UNIVERSA ICO and sold out.... You arent credible. Just another fudder on bitcointalk.
encryptedht

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 06:53:06 PM

Video with AB: https://youtu.be/IQUe7gkHekY?t=3295
Bad autotranslation but still interesting. AB answers some question about Universa in the end. Worth watching.
ampirebus (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 07:29:18 PM

-How dare you insult the community with your responses.. They are so bad and you dont even know it!!
Sorry, but where did I insult anyone?

-And you are only 10% of the problem of Universa.
Feel free to give your feedback by specifying what the other 90% of the problems are. We will be glad to hear your opinion.
msmin

Activity: 139

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 08:47:09 PM

Bad autotranslation but still interesting. AB answers some question about Universa in the end. Worth watching.

An admin said English translation should be ready soon.
koreacryptofan

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 09:48:42 PM

Interesting. I didn't quite catch what they were talking about in the end. I guess I should wait for a proper translation.
coinriches

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 08:23:58 PM

I'm really beginning to not understand Universa anymore. So much potential and promises during and after the ICO, but all we seem to be getting afterwards is plenty of talk and publishing, but not a sense of utility direction. And now, we've got so many other projects boasting of better TPS and scalability.

More than 20 000 TPS? Really?
Never have heard about any one with such speed.

Listen to yourself. Google 'TIM blockchain'. 100K TPS! Less than $15M from ICO, and already have two other side chains building off of it.
Look, I can now seen through all those phony 'milestones' AB posted for us. He's a complete scam!
What exactly is he selling to the Tunisians, for example? What does he want them to come and adopt or partner with? A nonfunctional chain? What was he doing at all those conferences?Huh
ATI, a major Internet agency of Tunisia, and #Universa signed a 10-year agreement on strategical #partnership and providing hosting services.
The Universa protocol will be applied for e-documentation, various #SmartCity cases, #smartmoney and #Blockchain as a Service (BaaS).

https://cointelegraph.com/news/tunisia-internet-agency-signs-strategic-partnership-with-blockchain-platform
Do you call it a scam?

Yes, it is.

That 'partnership' was born out of desperation. AB felt you needed some positive news to boost your moral and make him look like he was busy for the project, so, he gave you that Christmas Greek gift.
If you look into it deeply, its pointless!

BetFury🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay | YouTube 🍿|Instagram🕹Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day
ampirebus (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 09:12:10 PM

I'm really beginning to not understand Universa anymore. So much potential and promises during and after the ICO, but all we seem to be getting afterwards is plenty of talk and publishing, but not a sense of utility direction. And now, we've got so many other projects boasting of better TPS and scalability.

More than 20 000 TPS? Really?
Never have heard about any one with such speed.

Listen to yourself. Google 'TIM blockchain'. 100K TPS! Less than $15M from ICO, and already have two other side chains building off of it.
Look, I can now seen through all those phony 'milestones' AB posted for us. He's a complete scam!
What exactly is he selling to the Tunisians, for example? What does he want them to come and adopt or partner with? A nonfunctional chain? What was he doing at all those conferences?Huh
ATI, a major Internet agency of Tunisia, and #Universa signed a 10-year agreement on strategical #partnership and providing hosting services.
The Universa protocol will be applied for e-documentation, various #SmartCity cases, #smartmoney and #Blockchain as a Service (BaaS).

https://cointelegraph.com/news/tunisia-internet-agency-signs-strategic-partnership-with-blockchain-platform
Do you call it a scam?

Yes, it is.

That 'partnership' was born out of desperation. AB felt you needed some positive news to boost your moral and make him look like he was busy for the project, so, he gave you that Christmas Greek gift.
If you look into it deeply, its pointless!

You have very strange point of view with no argumentation of it. Why is it pointless?
Also Unoversa is developing and there is no need to show but not to do. Please follow the news:
https://twitter.com/Universa_News
https://t.me/UniversaNews
zenmaster

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 04:29:10 PM

You could have done a +3x ROI by investing in UNIVERSA ICO and sold out.... You arent credible. Just another fudder on bitcointalk.

Speaking of credible, hows credible is this list of "actual" lolololol partnerships going nearly a year ago https://www.reddit.com/r/universa/comments/8ttyto/actual_partnerships_with_universa_will_be_update/

Out of that list, name one thats actually worth anything than a piece of moldy old bread??

zenmaster

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 04:40:55 PM

Just to clarify, there is literally no active development on this project since Jan 1st 2019.

One developer doing very small code changes. (https://github.com/UniversaBlockchain/universa/graphs/contributors?from=2018-12-31&to=2019-03-09&type=c)

Unless someone can say otherwise to prove I am wrong, this is evidence of how poor this project is.

Sorry Universa, but arrogance never wins in the end. AB mentioned he had issues with finding developers, but I would say he is not willing to pay for decent developers.

All that money could have brought some decent developer / project managers / someone!!! , but it seems he prefers to fly around the world.
ampirebus (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 05:48:30 PM

Just to clarify, there is literally no active development on this project since Jan 1st 2019.

One developer doing very small code changes. (https://github.com/UniversaBlockchain/universa/graphs/contributors?from=2018-12-31&to=2019-03-09&type=c)

Unless someone can say otherwise to prove I am wrong, this is evidence of how poor this project is.

Sorry Universa, but arrogance never wins in the end. AB mentioned he had issues with finding developers, but I would say he is not willing to pay for decent developers.

All that money could have brought some decent developer / project managers / someone!!! , but it seems he prefers to fly around the world.

You could check the updates of the web client. The last one was some days ago: https://t.me/UniversaWebClient.

lovemachine

Activity: 289

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 06:00:30 PM

Interesting. I didn't quite catch what they were talking about in the end. I guess I should wait for a proper translation.

Here it is. English subtitles will help you to understand the topic Alexander was speaking about.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBIwvNTLvu8&feature=youtu.be
msmin

Activity: 139

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 06:24:02 PM

Here it is. English subtitles will help you to understand the topic Alexander was speaking about.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBIwvNTLvu8&feature=youtu.be

Thank you. AB is good in his explanations. Hope russian government will take in account his words.
Pages: « 1 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 [278] 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: