Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:16:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 179 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ColossusXT (COLX) Private| Sustainable| Grid Computing - Mandatory Update  (Read 149002 times)
Jan1337

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:56:27 PM

Guys, calling for banning and censorship of legitimate criticisms is one of the worst things you could do. Our community should be above that sort of thing.... if nothing else, let our community show that this is a serious project, by conducting ourselves appropriately. Trying to shout down all criticism and issues with 'FUDDD!!!' only makes this thread look even worse. Just accept that these are issues, and lets hope the team gets it sorted.

At the end of the day, this is still a new project, and NONE of the issues brought up, are things that can not be fixed. In fact, they are all fixed quite easily.

We all knew were we getting into, atleast I did when I bought the coin.

Here comes the truth after the denial... so you admit investing in a shitcoin... cool, that's all I was trying to say. I didn't know I was investing in a shitcoin when I did and I want other people to know so they don't make the same mistakes I did.

Nope did not say COXL is a shitcoin, if you read the whole post you would get that. Stop trying so hard to make everything look bad. If you invested in a coin without doing your own research, thats your own mistake. I knew I invested in a coin with no ICO, so I knew there wasnt a big budget for marketing etc. I knew it is a community coin, so the devs want this project to succeed as much as one who invested in it.
Shamanisme

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:31:04 PM

Guys, calling for banning and censorship of legitimate criticisms is one of the worst things you could do. Our community should be above that sort of thing.... if nothing else, let our community show that this is a serious project, by conducting ourselves appropriately. Trying to shout down all criticism and issues with 'FUDDD!!!' only makes this thread look even worse. Just accept that these are issues, and lets hope the team gets it sorted.

At the end of the day, this is still a new project, and NONE of the issues brought up, are things that can not be fixed. In fact, they are all fixed quite easily.

We all knew were we getting into, atleast I did when I bought the coin.

Here comes the truth after the denial... so you admit investing in a shitcoin... cool, that's all I was trying to say. I didn't know I was investing in a shitcoin when I did and I want other people to know so they don't make the same mistakes I did.

Are you really that stupid? Read the whole thing. Btw good for you that you sold you're coins. How about you find a new project?
Born to fight

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:25:42 AM

The guys that are upset are not use to sell offs the bigger the rally the harder the sell off. If u own a intangible asset good or bad u never bad mouth it. Just sell it and move on. Never put a large chunk of your money in any single asset. Even if this is the best coin in the world people die get mad or even quit because they get hurt. I’m losing thousands on colx but I have more in other coins. I still have confidence in colx but that book and it’s my bed time I get up at early to train. PS Don’t eat processed foods your health is more important than money.
True Spartan

Activity: 358
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:23:42 AM

First I support you 100% on the eating healthy aspect! Also Very good point about market advice. Having all your eggs in one basket has cons more than pros oftentimes. Today was a selloff, that is to be expected at times, what matters most is realizing that it's a healthy correction for the market to have and that this is NOT the END. Grin
The guys that are upset are not use to sell offs the bigger the rally the harder the sell off. If u own a intangible asset good or bad u never bad mouth it. Just sell it and move on. Never put a large chunk of your money in any single asset. Even if this is the best coin in the world people die get mad or even quit because they get hurt. I’m losing thousands on colx but I have more in other coins. I still have confidence in colx but that book and it’s my bed time I get up at early to train. PS Don’t eat processed foods your health is more important than money.
pete898

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 06:15:20 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2018, 06:31:19 AM by pete898

all natural cure for cancer!

LOL. When you find it be sure to let us know. Nice of you to take time from curing cancer to dispense investment advice.

I do not offer investment advice... And they had the first cure back in 1954!! I didn't find it, it found me, in 2003 when I met Professor Steven Charles Gallant a world-leading Biochemist... So I'm just the messanger... So please don't shoot me...

L-Carnosine

The first is L-Carnosine which is a dipeptide of the two amino acids Beta Alanine and L-Histidine covalently bonded to one another. It was first discovered in Russia in 1900 and if you search www.pubmed.com there are now over 2,500 papers, from leading scientists the world over, all showing many of its different and amazing healing benefits. It works at a cellular level to repair damage and is selectively toxic to cancer cells. So, unlike chemotherapy, it kills the cancer cells but, at the same time, it rejuvenates the good cells. It was tested against 7 different types of human cancer cells and all showed exactly the same incredible results; it selectively eradicated the cancer cells yet rejuvenated the good cells. It also increases the Hayflick factor of cells which is the number of times that they can multiply and divide before they ultimately die and it also extends the length of the telomeres inside of the cells. It is also a super antioxidant as well.

In the first tests, it was noticed that one of the batches of normal medium cells had become contaminated with cancer cells. It was growing rapidly. When L-Carnosine was added to this dying population, the cell cultures became free of cancer cells! They tried it against seven different human cancers and every one showed the exact same result. It seems that as beneficial as L-Carnosine is to normal cells… it was selectively toxic to human cancer cells!

Obviously it sounds unbelievable that it really is that easy to cure cancer... Hence the need for a Doubl-Blind Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial which I am currently working on here in the Philippines with the local Philippines Health Authority as I stated in my previous post... The profits that I've already made with COLX will help speed up the process greatly and I will be sure to update you once I have any more news...  (y)

Stay Strong!

COLX - "Coin of the people, by the people, for the people; shall never, ever, perish from this Earth..." - Peter Aldred 01/01/2018
Colx_Hodler

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 06:40:12 AM

LOL. When you find it be sure to let us know. Nice of you to take time from curing cancer to dispense investment advice.

I do not offer investment advice... And they had the first cure back in 1954!! I didn't find it, it found me, in 2003 when I met Professor Steven Charles Gallant a world-leading Biochemist... So I'm just the messanger... So please don't shoot me...

L-Carnosine

The first is L-Carnosine which is a dipeptide of the two amino acids Beta Alanine and L-Histidine covalently bonded to one another. It was first discovered in Russia in 1900 and if you search www.pubmed.com there are now over 2,500 papers, from leading scientists the world over, all showing many of its different and amazing healing benefits. It works at a cellular level to repair damage and is selectively toxic to cancer cells. So, unlike chemotherapy, it kills the cancer cells but, at the same time, it rejuvenates the good cells. It was tested against 7 different types of human cancer cells and all showed exactly the same incredible results; it selectively eradicated the cancer cells yet rejuvenated the good cells. It also increases the Hayflick factor of cells which is the number of times that they can multiply and divide before they ultimately die and it also extends the length of the telomeres inside of the cells. It is also a super antioxidant as well.

In the first tests, it was noticed that one of the batches of normal medium cells had become contaminated with cancer cells. It was growing rapidly. When L-Carnosine was added to this dying population, the cell cultures became free of cancer cells! They tried it against seven different human cancers and every one showed the exact same result. It seems that as beneficial as L-Carnosine is to normal cells… it was selectively toxic to human cancer cells!

Obviously it sounds unbelievable that it really is that easy to cure cancer... Hence the need for a Doubl-Blind Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial which I am currently working on here in the Philippines with the local Philippines Health Authority as I stated in my previous post... The profits that I've already made with COLX will help speed up the process greatly and I will be sure to update you once I have any more news...  (y)

Stay Strong!

Where did you get this irrelevant copy/paste from? Source?

Johnselfo

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:43:58 PM

L-Carnosine

Stay Strong!

That's incredible. So the Philippines government is coming to you to fund groundbreaking cancer research that has been kept underground by the Illuminati I presume? Don't spend too much, a girlfriend of yours might need new braces! (https://i.imgur.com/2cV0YQf.jpg) This coin is lucky to have such an eminent scientist fighting its corner. Who needs a devteam with PR skills when you have Pete!
pete898

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 02:44:46 PM

Now you can vote yourself for the competition entries... just tick the big tick box on the right of the one you like best... 1 vote allowed per IP Address...  

https://colxcoin.com/competition/

Good luck and post new entries here along with your COLX address... Only three entries so far for 3 prizes... so they'll all get a prize if there are no more entries...   Smiley  

COLX - "Coin of the people, by the people, for the people; shall never, ever, perish from this Earth..." - Peter Aldred 01/01/2018
pete898

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 02:53:42 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2018, 03:08:47 PM by pete898

L-Carnosine

Stay Strong!

That's incredible. So the Philippines government is coming to you to fund groundbreaking cancer research that has been kept underground by the Illuminati I presume? Don't spend too much, a girlfriend of yours might need new braces! (https://i.imgur.com/2cV0YQf.jpg) This coin is lucky to have such an eminent scientist fighting its corner. Who needs a devteam with PR skills when you have Pete!

Exactly... And all in a day's work for a Super Hero... Special Agent Pete009... and they didn't come to me; I wrote to their President Rodrigo Duterte last September and he arranged the meeting with the Philippines health authority like I said... You can phone his offices and check if you like...

I'm not a scientiest and never claimed that I was, you keep jumping to false assumptions my friend, I'm a car mechanic originally by trade for 15+ years... And a programmer as a hobby back in the day before the internet even existed... If you actually bothered reading my last post, I met Professor Steven Charles Gallant, a world-leading biochemist, back in 2003 and he shared his life's research work with me...

Illuminatar, whats that..?  Never heard of one of those mate...

pete898

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 03:09:57 PM

L-Carnosine

Stay Strong!

Exactly... And all in a day's work for a Super Hero... Special Agent Pete009... and they didn't come to me; I wrote to their President Rodrigo Duterte last September and he arranged the meeting with the Philippines health authority like I said... You can phone his offices and check if you like...

I'm not a scientiest and never claimed that I was, you keep jumping to false assumptions my friend, I'm a car mechanic originally by trade for 15+ years... And a programmer as a hobby back in the day before the internet even existed... If you actually bothered reading my last post, I met Professor Steven Charles Gallant, a world-leading biochemist, back in 2003 and he shared his life's research work with me...

AND WHILE YOUR BUSY SPOUNTING BOLX ... I'M BUSILY BUYING UP ALL THE COLX!!     Cool

Johnselfo

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:35:08 PM

L-Carnosine

Stay Strong!

AND WHILE YOUR BUSY SPOUNTING BOLX ... I'M BUSILY BUYING UP ALL THE COLX!!     Cool

I thought you were selling it to fund holistic cancer research. Hard to keep up with a great mind such as yours.
Jan1337

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:33:28 PM

Just a quick overview of COLX and upcoming news:

Additional Information:
COLX is based on the PIVX Source Code with a fixed PoS block reward.
The PIVX Features are very innovative. For instance:
Improved Proof of Stake 3.0 protocol
Masternodes (total of 195 at the time of typing this)
SwiftTX Instant Transactions
Private Instant Verified Transactions /full-time private transactions
Obfuscation Mixing Mechanism
Innovative variable seesaw reward mechanism
Coin Control

Upcoming exchanges:
Cryptopia - Fee is paid (11BTC), uncertain when Cryptopia will list COLX
Kucoin - Waiting for reply when to get listed
Next.Exchange - Announced COLX Listing. uncertain when COLX gets listed

Upcoming tech (q1):
Next COLX upgrade will be released mid-end of January to reduce stake age to min 8 Hours
Zerocoin Protocol Q1 2018
Whitepaper: With technical writer, expecting draft soon
2018 Roadmap: Going to design for final product
Voting system for COLX projects

Wallets early 2018:
Web and Mobile wallets: iOS and Android, all with ability to mint

Early 2018 Q1:
List on bigger Exchanges
Community Wiki and FAQ Creation

Recent twitter update, including some thing called 'Colossus Grid':
https://twitter.com/ColossusCoinXT/status/953075110717640704

Roadmap (new one coming):
https://i.imgur.com/1Npt9TY.png

If you want to join the COLX team, apply here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdwYLg_FDh-H8XbQ_IdMnEvBNEUljyJaHt0Lx0hR5YSp7MueQ/viewform

Links:
Official Homepage:
https://colossuscoinxt.org/

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/colossuscoin

Discord:
https://discordapp.com/invite/PfhQJEd

Telegram-Group:
https://t.me/colossuscoin

Reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/ColossuscoinX/

Slack:
https://colx.slack.com

Bitcointalk:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2141880.0

Facebook Group:
https://facebook.com/groups/182953208961410

COLX-BLOG:
https://colx.blog/

COLX-Community on Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1IsOxn8jv7d8SmXx9B7ccg

Coinmarketcap:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/colossuscoinxt/

Official (desktop) wallet download:
https://colossuscoinxt.org/downloads-wallet/

Just a quick post for anyone who might be interested in.

The Crypto Market suffers from uncertainty in Asia (South Korea), i'd love to hear your thoughts about this subject. What do you think?
Omegagen

Activity: 102

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:58:51 PM

Glad to see there's a plan.  I'd like to buy more Colx and it's information like this that will encourage me and others too. The team at ColossusCoinXT must understand not only does the coin have to meet technical standards, but it must be marketed first and foremost or you'll risk creating something no one knows nothing about!  What good is that!?
Jan1337

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:10:13 PM

Glad to see there's a plan.  I'd like to buy more Colx and it's information like this that will encourage me and others too. The team at ColossusCoinXT must understand not only does the coin have to meet technical standards, but it must be marketed first and foremost or you'll risk creating something no one knows nothing about!  What good is that!?

Agree on the marketing aspect, but due to the lack of an ICO, COLX doesnt got this big of a marketing budget. It will be, but unlike populair coins with ICO's, this will take time.

For those who are wondering what a ICO is:
ICO is a means of crowdfunding centered around cryptocurrency, which can be a source of capital for startup companies.

If you want to join the COLX team, you can apply here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdwYLg_FDh-H8XbQ_IdMnEvBNEUljyJaHt0Lx0hR5YSp7MueQ/viewform
Omegagen

Activity: 102

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:32:48 PM

Agree on the marketing aspect, but due to the lack of an ICO, COLX doesnt got this big of a marketing budget. It will be, but unlike populair coins with ICO's, this will take time.

For those who are wondering what a ICO is:
ICO is a means of crowdfunding centered around cryptocurrency, which can be a source of capital for startup companies.

If you want to join the COLX team, you can apply here:

Wonder why there wasn't an ICO?
pete898

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 09:36:08 PM

pete898

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 10:20:09 PM

L-Carnosine

Stay Strong!

I WROTE IT YOU FUCKING KNOB!!

pete898

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 10:28:24 PM

L-Carnosine

Stay Strong!

I WROTE IT YOU FUCKING KNOB!!

AND YOU HAVE BORED ME TO DEATH HERE NOW SO I'M GOING TO LEAVE YOU TO KEEP FUCKING SHILLING THIS FORUM AND GO AND DO SOMETHING LESS BORING INSTEAD... ENJOY YOUR DONKEY!!!

michatriptych

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:19:08 AM

Posts containing a photo suggesting a man having intercourse with a donkey isn't exactly helping the reputation of COLX. The photo could be considered very offensive to many potential investors of COLX. I wouldn't have invested in COLX after seeing this forum the way it is now.
Forron

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:25:52 AM

L-Carnosine

Stay Strong!

Sorry, in my opinion is this not the right place for something like this. This thread is for COLX, please respect that and don't forget what message would send this when they visit this thread.
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 179 »
  Print  

Jump to: