Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:25:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is it possible?  (Read 5876 times)
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:04:28 PM

Can bitcoin be the world's currency?
We all know that there is a possibility that bitcoin will become our future currency. In addition to that, bitcoin is the new currency and it is also consider as digital money and currency because you can use it in different kind of transactions. Lastly, I think bitcoin will become our best world currency.
Yeah for me bitcoin is going to be the future of the bitcoin users. Now a lot of the people are using bitcoin and they are trusting bitcoin blindly now! It is now the legal currency in a lot of the countries like Japan, Hong Kong and USA. The popularity of the bitcoin is increasing gradually so bitcoin can be easily the future of the currency and it is going to become one of the best currencies in the future.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
damnek

Activity: 614
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:12:45 PM

Of course it isnt possible!
Jolyquinzel

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:18:28 PM

It is possible if only all people will unite in a one big country))
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 06:35:11 AM

many people believe that bitcoin will become our world's currency and I believe it will happen in the future. In addition, it can happen because it is now widely accepted in some countries and they also use it as money they use in different types of transactions.

To be honest it's not gonna happen. There is no chance for bitcoin to sustain such big responsibility in the future. First of all bitcoin will have to be accepted as physically currency before anyone can trade it because internet has not reached to every corner of the world. With so many population not even 1/4th knows about the bitcoin in any way so I'm wondering how will they react in its publication as worlds cyrrency. Then there is no physical form of it and no working model to do the transaction directly with zero time. Plus very important point regarding bitcoin, is it sufficient enough in the amount to feed the whole world? May be no. It's not Gibbs happen guys.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:45:02 AM

many people believe that bitcoin will become our world's currency and I believe it will happen in the future. In addition, it can happen because it is now widely accepted in some countries and they also use it as money they use in different types of transactions.

Ya lot of chance are there for bitcoin to became the world currency. But it takes some more time. At first it will replace the dollar and then the entire currency system and at last the bank system. Since China start to reduce the bitcoin transaction and the price not reduce Less than 3000$.So it will again reaches the old value.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:52:37 AM

I dont think that bitcoin be the worlds currency because as we can observe nowadays theres a lot of country who still not accepted bitcoin so anyone can say that this will be the world currency. We can possibly say that bitcoin will be the worlds currency if and only if bitcoin is accepted around the world.
RYANWU

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:13:19 AM

Each country may issue their own cryptocurrency in place of bitcoin and fiat currency. However, it needs take a long time for the government to make regulation about issuing cryptocurrency.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:48:17 AM

World's currency = Main currency of the world?

I think it's possible. Rumors say that an ocult organization wants to control the world and to make it they want to introduce a global currency, a currency that will be used by all countries and by all people of the world, but I'm sure they don't want a decentralized currency to execute this plan. They have two options: Control Bitcoin by regulating it or creating a new Crypto-Currency.

If it doesn't happen as a New Mundial Order, it can happen if many countries unite among themselves having the same ideas about what to do with Bitcoin. So it could become the World's Currency and at same time be controlled by them as it will be regulated.

Sincerely I'm suspecting cryptocurrency is the worldwide currency, but since we have diverse coin now I can't say it will be bitcoin precisely. but it is definitely possible.
kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:42:00 AM

You can never say never but i'd highly doubt it will become the worlds currency! Certainly I think it will continue to grow in technology, use and awareness but I can't see it being the world's currency personally.
May be you are right that bitcoin may not be the crypto digital currency use be all the people of the world. But the experts say that it will be because most of the pople and now some governments also have accepted and regularized bitcoin as their legal currency.

Let’s see what happens in the future. Some people say it will fall and some are saying that it dominate all the currencies digital or paper.
emiedj01

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:46:57 AM

For me, I think it is still better if we still have our own currencies and bitcoin will still just bitcoin, for now, bitcoin is great on its how it grows and maybe making bitcoin as our world currencies is not that easy. We need to adjust if that's happen, people who don’t know bitcoin at all will have a difficulty to use it. I think bitcoin is just good how bitcoin works as of today.
pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:27:21 PM

For me , there is possibility that this will happen, why not?. But government itself will reject this maybe, because of tax. Bitcoin can be world currency maybe after 10-20 years from now. We cannot predict it, since it is decentralized. But for now, we need to keep our bitcoins , earn and hold it for the future.
This may be possible in upcoming five year that it can be accepted as global currency this will take time and all this is depending upon the reaction of people of all regions toward bitcoin f they will accept this will happen soon and nobody will create hurdle in its way and that will be more wonderful. The time when it will be global currency everyone will praise it.
valisa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:36:08 PM

I think it could be bitcoin into the world's currency if more and more people and countries are legalizing it. many people are attracted to bitcoin because of its price
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 01:49:46 PM

In my opinion, Bitcoin will never be a world's currency or even a country currency. For bitcoin is only a digital currency which means it doesn't have appearance. The other reason why it can't be a world's currency is, it is not centralized, it doesn't pass through central banks. In addition to that, bitcoin is not subjected to tax but still government can impose tax to bitcoin if ever they want to.
I think its possible.  Currency is the heart of trading and transactions and as long as people value it or accepted it for goods and services rendered. And since bitcoin is already accepted by many countries, it satisfies the condition to be the world currency. It just that it is not yet  official.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
Greenrace

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:04:37 PM

If so a currency of exchange is already happening but if it becomes a currency of exchange the world may have to be the currency of one of the nsgara

hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:11:25 PM

If so a currency of exchange is already happening but if it becomes a currency of exchange the world may have to be the currency of one of the nsgara
Nowadays bitcoin has become popular and use by many but in terms to be use as worlds currency it wont happen for now. As this has many things to be understood, to be considered and needs to be approved by many and the government. Because bitcoin has already considered to use in anyway like sending and receiving transactions online.
Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:16:16 PM

not possible i think but world's accepted currency might happen in sometime since bitcoin is getting famous and accepted by most individual and businesses now. In order to to make bitcoin becomes world currency it should be regulated by some international body which is created by international countries which might not happen since everyone has different views regarding digital currency, and if that happen, bitcoin's price might become stable which is not good for investors since bitcoin itself is their asset generating income.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
S A KHAIR

Activity: 952
Merit: 108

1xBit recovered their reputation

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:19:31 AM

No, It is not possible, It quiet impossible to become world's currency. I agreed that bitcoin is very profitable and popular digital currency but don't forget that it has many limitations to, It is Decentralized and not legalized all of the countries.
No government likes to Allow a decentralized currency to their country.

bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:31:25 AM

We all know that there is a possibility that bitcoin will become our future currency. In addition to that, bitcoin is the new currency and it is also consider as digital money and currency because you can use it in different kind of transactions. Lastly, I think bitcoin will become our best world currency.
Yeah for me bitcoin is going to be the future of the bitcoin users. Now a lot of the people are using bitcoin and they are trusting bitcoin blindly now! It is now the legal currency in a lot of the countries like Japan, Hong Kong and USA. The popularity of the bitcoin is increasing gradually so bitcoin can be easily the future of the currency and it is going to become one of the best currencies in the future.

Yes is possible that in future Bitcoin will come in future currency and The popularity of the bitcoin is increasing gradually so bitcoin can be easily the future of the currency and it is going to become one of the best currencies in the future.Now a lot of the people are using bitcoin and they are trusting bitcoin blindly now! It is now the legal currency in a lot of the countries like Japan, Hong Kong and USA so it is possible only
dart vader

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:06:43 AM

Bitcoin is a digital form of currency which has alot of features .Its price is rising and it is highly profitable but i dont think it is possible that Bitcoin can be the world's only currency .As it is decentralized i.e. without any involvement of government so government will not accept it as the currency for financial transactions.Moreover it is not legal in all the countries so it is not possible that it will be accepted as world's currency.
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:18:09 AM

Obviously, it can be possible, day by day Bitcoin is becoming a very popular currency in the digital world. a lot of online shopping platforms are accepting Bitcoin as a payment tool. Not only that but also a couple of countries already allowed Bitcoin as a legal currency, so that it can be predicted that more countries will accept it as a legal currency. so when it will become a legal currency in many countries then it will become also a global currency. i think within 2 or 3 years, Bitcoin will become a global currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: