Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:18:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is it possible?  (Read 5876 times)
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:15:04 PM

This can happen, but it takes a long time, because to realize all it takes the process and government involvement, currently Bitcoin is still a debate in the governments of countries that are worried about the existence of Bitcoin.

It won't happen.  One of the biggest obstacle would be Bitcoin being decentralized.  If you check the current news about countries and Bitcoin, most country that recognized Bitcoin as currency or mode of payment already run into trouble of regulating it.  They (government) need to centralized the authority or else things will get out of the governments hand and that is what the government does not want to happen.  I believe the technology will be adopted but bitcoin will always be use as an alternative.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:15:39 PM

Can bitcoin be the world's currency?

Yes it could be in the virtual community but no its can't be according to the regulatory authorities. It doesn't carry that much potential, I mean the potential in terms of fulfilling the needs of whole national economic system. This is very huge and as we know there is no limit on which government keeps printing the dollar bill! What about the bitcoin which is limited and off which 6% is in the possession of the Satoshi Sir! I mean do you really think that it would be currency of the world before these complications can be solved? We will see that soon as it approached the near future.  Smiley

katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:57:46 AM

It would be good it it could be a worldwide currency but it would still create problems. 7 billion plus people sharing 21 million coins. The price is very volatile where hundreds can be lost or gained in hours.
Everything is possible in this world. Nothing is impossible. It is the choice of all the people which currency they want to use and why?  Many people in the world still do not know the name of crypto currency and they do not have any idea to invest in some crypto currency for our future, because they do not believe in digital currency. But it is possible that in the near future they also start using cryptocurrency.
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:07:46 AM

In my opinion bitcoin cant never be a world currency it will remain as digital currency or just a storage of hidden treasure. Countries accepting bitcoin is just a mode or method of payment in different market or industry but being a currency government will impose a genius regulation about it. But in our world everything is possible so we cant tell what happen next. Everything i wrote is my own opinion and understanding i dont want to hurt or disrepect anyone in this forum...  
Yes I also think that there should be more than one currency, the reason is that if someone dominates it and change the price of it according to his own will, then what the other people of the world will do? That’s why you are right that there should be more than one currency in the world. It is not about disrespecting anyone in this forum we are just giving our suggestions and the rest leave on the people to decide.
marzuk

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:11:28 PM

No, It's never possible. Bitcoin will never be a world currency. Bitcoin is the most popular and valuable currency at the present time. Day by day the popularity and price increase will not assume that Bitcoin will be the world currency.In any way a country will not recognize Bitcoin as its primary currency. That is the real thing we have to accept.
poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:36:36 PM

maybe someday it will work together with real money, if bitcoin work beside real money it will makes our day is beautiful because there are many offline stores that accept bitcoin, we don't afraid if we don't bring our wallet, because wi can buy something wth bitcoin ( with our smartphone and internet accecss )

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:59:56 PM

I think, bitcoin has become global currency. Because, we aren't constrained by type currency of any country. We are free to exchange bitcoin in whatever form we want.

No its not yet the global currency as you are stating here. Just because you can use it the way you want doesn't mean you can give it status of global currency. Have you considered Gold as global currency after all its market cap and use in the world? I guess no, so thats smile bitcoin is not the currency of world yet. Its not even reached to half of the population in the world and most of them know about it but don't dare to use to for many of the reasons. It has to grow more and be a entity recognised by all governing bodies, then we can speak about the global status of the bitcoin as currency.
Maybe it could become a world currency in future in my own opinion. If it's would happen then it'll become a great opportunity to the world of digital currency. It'll be also a great deal to all users, investors, and traders of digital currency or cryptocurrency. It'll become also a great opportunity to the worlds of cryptocurrency because it could help more on world's problem regarding the worlds currency. Less hassle and less worries.
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:04:21 PM

Can bitcoin be the world's currency?
In my opinion, Bitcoin will never be a world's currency or even a country currency. For bitcoin is only a digital currency which means it doesn't have appearance. The other reason why it can't be a world's currency is, it is not centralized, it doesn't pass through central banks. In addition to that, bitcoin is not subjected to tax but still government can impose tax to bitcoin if ever they want to.
I agree, for me it is impossible to happen becauae of the fact that bitcoin was not accepted by the government as a real money. Bitcoin was just a virtual currency which we can used online. Also because not everyone know what bitcoin is so Government wont let it to be the worlds currency. There are many thing that need to be consider before it become as a real currency and worlds currency. Not everybody wants bitcoin and even they knew it they still wont used it because they think that it is scam and its also one reason about that.

PointHope

Activity: 317
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:10:26 PM

Bitcoin is already a global currency which in turn is driving many other global crypto currencies.

Will Bitcoin be the global currency? Who knows.

We just need to know that it is what it is right now; a highly secure global P2P network of value and commerce, outside the control of central government and central banking. That is the true existing value, no question about it!

the only way for government to control bitcoin is to turn off the electricity/internet. If that happens then we have much bigger problems than bitcoin.

until then bitcoin will very likely continue show the way into a new world of personal finance and commerce.
MarthaMonkey

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:14:54 PM

This is issue of government policy. BTC will never be global currency if men who make main decisions in the world don't won't accept it.
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:32:43 PM

This can happen, but it takes a long time, because to realize all it takes the process and government involvement, currently Bitcoin is still a debate in the governments of countries that are worried about the existence of Bitcoin.

It won't happen.  One of the biggest obstacle would be Bitcoin being decentralized.  If you check the current news about countries and Bitcoin, most country that recognized Bitcoin as currency or mode of payment already run into trouble of regulating it.  They (government) need to centralized the authority or else things will get out of the governments hand and that is what the government does not want to happen.  I believe the technology will be adopted but bitcoin will always be use as an alternative.
This is the main thing why bitcoin cant really be considered to be a main currency knowing that it is a decentralized stuff which it cant really be considered to be adopted and become legal. It would really just remain as an alternative same as you said. It may progress but it would really just  remain on its place with its own purpose. For now this thing it isn't possible at all.
PointHope

Activity: 317
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:38:33 PM

This is issue of government policy. BTC will never be global currency if men who make main decisions in the world don't won't accept it.

This is the inherent beauty of bitcoin; it is outside the control of the tyranny of central banking and government.

Bitcoin is already a global P2P currency. The true value of the Bitcoin is only just beginning to be understood: "freedom from tyranny" of the war mongering governments and central banking systems which seek to enslave the populations of the world.

The jig is up. We are witnessing the next evolution of the internet, which is bigger than the internet itself!
SureLockLoans

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:40:00 PM

It's not up to them. Bitcoin is peer to peer which means the people who use currency are the ones making the decisions. If enough people use it then it could become a viable alternative to fiat.

Fatemablabla

Activity: 546
Merit: 180

I'm Matured Now

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 02:41:20 PM

No i guess.i mean maybe it will get the accptance but i dnt think everyone will like it and accept it as the worlds currency just like dollar.i dnt know actually.maybe it can possible
DrYe5

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:09:59 PM

No i guess.i mean maybe it will get the accptance but i dnt think everyone will like it and accept it as the worlds currency just like dollar.i dnt know actually.maybe it can possible

In the world of Bitcoins everything is possible. This is a strange phenomenon, but I think it is still possible. If you are not sure, do not ever trust anyone else because there are many people who want to use you.
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:40:26 PM

Impossible.
In order that something to become worlds currency it has to be a new technology and a great thing with many advantages. Bitcoin is not even close to that. Money are so easy to spend, you can spend it absolutely anywhere and there is no fee for using money. I think money its just something you cannot replace because they are used since year 500 and there are so many in the whole world.
valisa

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:48:36 PM

bitcoin can be the world's currency, as bitcoin users continue to grow so that the price increase is very high, and the more countries that legalize bitcoin, in the future bitcoin could become the world's currency
zombie6

Activity: 438

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:21:29 PM

Any economy moves with inflation, money is constantly getting cheaper and this makes people spend it, and bitcoin will stagnate into the economy, and it's even worse, people will not just waste bitcoins because they always go up, it's not clear how the balance will be found Huh
Terry05

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:28:33 PM

Yes, It is possible the bitcoin currency become global currency but  I think its never replace the FIAT as the primary currency of a country. There's still a lot of development/improvement and problem that must be done using bitcoin like its volatility,technology,safety and forks problem and long bitcoin processing time.
Dava.Dina

Activity: 296

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:20:49 PM

It is possible that Bitcoin has become a global currency which in turn drives many other global Cryptocurrencies.
Until then, Bitcoin will most likely continue to point the way to a new world of personal finance and trade.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: