Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:39:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is it possible?  (Read 5876 times)
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:06:38 AM

Can bitcoin be the world's currency?
No. Because in every country there is such currecy differently. Bitcoin is only a digital currency that cannot be compliment as only our currency in all countries but it can be popular in all countries. Not only bitcoin is our need but also the other currency that we first know and much better to have at first generations.
Actually bitcoin become a worlds currency would be possible, why not? Who would've thought that bitcoin can be made right, and who would've thought that people would accept this bitcoin in our society. So I think bitcoin is never possible to become a worlds currency.
It think it would be possible, when all the country around the world accept it. But for now, bitcoin are still on due process of being legally adopted by different country. So, it would be possible but it takes time.
Let's us all wait and see if it would come. And if it does, then I'll be one of the person whom feel happy for that day.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
badungs

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:19:08 AM

no, many country rejected and not recognize in bitcoin like my country. and you know bitcoin like stuff that can make people rich in some month, and its not like money i think. people can buy anything with bitcoin if they accept the payment use bitcoin
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:07:23 AM

Yes it can but the possibilities now are too small.
Many countries still not know bitcoin and only first world countries has adopted it. This will be a long journey before it got widely accepted as there are many hindrances to make bitcoin as our main currency. And like now, even bitcoin is now really a hit many still see it as a fraud and not yet ready for this new innovation.

culun86

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:42:50 AM

In my opinion, Bitcoin will never be a world's currency or even a country currency. For bitcoin is only a digital currency which means it has not appearance. The other reason why it is not centralized, it does not pass through central banks. In addition to that, bitcoin has not been legalized in my country so I think bitcoin would be hard to be a world currency, but I still remember to work the coin dibitcointalk !!
Solve.Care

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:48:39 AM

Of course it is possible in the near future. Bitcoin's community is growing up everyday worldwide.  I think it would be possible that bitcoin will be a world's currency.

Solve.Care ■ Healthcare on Blockchain ■ Solve.Care
Cacaparg

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:46:50 AM

I think it us more than possible, morover bitcoin is well known in many developed and not developed countries,  i think only goverment has to accept  bitcoin legal.
Loni

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:50:45 AM

Does anyone know if bitcoin is dead or alife in China?
epinay

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:56:11 AM

No, it is impossible
arbelian

Activity: 89

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:00:35 AM

I think the possibility is there bitcoin could be the worlds digital currency. We cannot eliminate those fiat because of every countries regulation on the paper money. But as a digital currency i think bitcoin can be worlds uniform digital currency.

Bagrras

Activity: 57

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:08:45 AM

Bitcoin cant be the world currency
JTASSOCIATES

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:14:39 AM

Why you want to make Bitcoin as a World Currency I don't know. It is not possible at all. Because all country has to access Bitcoin then people to should have access to Bitcoin which is immediately not possible.

Hope fully It is possible to make world's people can have access to them.

▂▂▃▃  TRADE CRYPTOCURRENCIES | INDEXES | FUNDS ▃▃▂▂
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬● BITOTAL.COM ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
░▒▓█ DEPOSIT BONUS | 0% TRADE FEES | WIDE COIN OFFER | EXCLUSIVE ICO'S █▓▒░
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:38:24 AM

Most likely it won't became world currency cause replacing fiat would be next to impossible also that fiat also shows its country's economy and strength.But in future, Bitcoin would be legalised and accepted all over the world.Many countries has even started legalizing Bitcoin and it won't be long before it is globally recognised but I don't see any benefit Bitcoin becoming an world currency, Bitcoin are good for online or digital transactions.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:51:55 PM

No. Because in every country there is such currecy differently. Bitcoin is only a digital currency that cannot be compliment as only our currency in all countries but it can be popular in all countries. Not only bitcoin is our need but also the other currency that we first know and much better to have at first generations.
Actually bitcoin become a worlds currency would be possible, why not? Who would've thought that bitcoin can be made right, and who would've thought that people would accept this bitcoin in our society. So I think bitcoin is never possible to become a worlds currency.
Bitcoin can be possibly become a world currency if and only if the government accepts and make it legal. Nothing is impossible when most of the people want it as world currency despite of being decentralized. People make bitcoin so people is also a way do things possible for the currency.

knightfalcon

Activity: 14
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:00:50 PM

In my opinion it is possible in the future because bitcoin is the first successful cryptocurrency and until the now no once surpass it for long. There are few coins that tries to be equal or surpass the value of bitcoin by they all short live.
Sihab76

Activity: 1302

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:12:08 PM

Yes would be.  I hope one day bitcoin would be the world number one virtual or digital currency.
Vritesh

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:26:49 PM

No i dont think that  it can be the worlds currency as  it is decentralized i.e governement has no control over it so i dont think that government will accept it as the only currency for financial transactions.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
Ayaancool

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:33:13 PM

bitcoin will never be the worlds currency there is a possibility to be major transactional element insted of corrency.
Adam

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:20:04 PM

no, many country rejected and not recognize in bitcoin like my country. and you know bitcoin like stuff that can make people rich in some month, and its not like money i think. people can buy anything with bitcoin if they accept the payment use bitcoin
Yes your right there are many countries who reject bitcoin .but there are a lot of many countries who accept bitcoin and they are trading in bitcoin it is possible in future bitcoin are accepting worldwide the all of countries and also your country accepted bitcoin one day in they use anything they use bitcoin.it is possible

BattleTitans.io  ▼  Mobile PvP Arena of the Future  ▼  BattleTitans.io
The Most Promising ICO in October    [Join Now!]

▼  [FB]  ▬  [TW]  ▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [YU]  ▼
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:16:18 PM

Bitcoin can be possibly become a world currency if and only if the government accepts and make it legal. Nothing is impossible when most of the people want it as world currency despite of being decentralized. People make bitcoin so people is also a way do things possible for the currency.
It will be as by seeing the popularity of bitcoin it will be declared as the global currency of the world just because of this there will be no wars and every country will be depending on this and all this will be implemented if most of world will start using and asks to make it global, and coming era will be of bitcoin so it has a bright future.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:31:00 PM

I think it will. But it's so far from now. Because all the country is not proper digital now to have bitcoin as their currency.
all can happen .. because the development of bitcoin very rapidly .. and more and more demand, because more simple and promise .. so I think it could happen because of technological developments, the more sophisticated and simple ..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: