Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:42:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is it possible?  (Read 5876 times)
datodota002

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:06:02 PM

Can bitcoin be the world's currency?
honestly all bitcoin user hope that happen but the reality is it hard to achieve because bitcoin is just appear in the world just 9 years, compare with fiat money that stand on the world. bitcoin will always be the second currency or maybe just become stock instead of currency

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:12:44 PM

No. Because in every country there is such currecy differently. Bitcoin is only a digital currency that cannot be compliment as only our currency in all countries but it can be popular in all countries. Not only bitcoin is our need but also the other currency that we first know and much better to have at first generations.
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:24:06 PM

Almost no.
Because China already banned Bitcoicoin.
And more of country no permission buy/sell.
Some country legal and some country illegal.
 Cool

Be hardworker
tmaleha

Activity: 51
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:33:00 PM

It is possible when it is accepted by all countries.

Right now it has to be accepted by all country with out any restrictions and it has to be accessible by all retailers and frequent of usage of Bitcoin is only way to accept as a worlds currency.

This reply is to be positive like new bie like me.
palensya

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:40:33 PM

There is a possibility that bitcoin can be worlds currency. But of course it would take years before bitcoin can be introduce and to be accepted by the people around the globe. People worldwide should be educated with bitcoin for them to be able to adopt the crypto currency. Otherwise it will be hard for countries to adopt bitcoins if there is no formal education or introduction.

donGeilo

Activity: 169

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:50:28 PM

I don't think it will be possible . Making bitcoin world's currency is a very risky step and no government will agree to take this step . Bitcoin is highly volatile , its value decreases and increases which can really effect a country's economy . Moreover bitcoins are not centralized so there will be no limitations on its uses . Bitcoins also does not supports any taxation which is the main reason that will not allow it to become a world's currency . The anonymous identification property of bitcoins will lead to growth in many crimes . So it is not possible.
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:58:29 PM

will always be a long debate. I am not too sure, because every world currency, has a tangible form. is it possible that virtual currency could be part of the world transition?
this is a crazy thing for me. although all of that always has a possibility.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:26:23 AM

In my opinion, Bitcoin will never be a world's currency or even a country currency. For bitcoin is only a digital currency which means it doesn't have appearance. The other reason why it can't be a world's currency is, it is not centralized, it doesn't pass through central banks. In addition to that, bitcoin is not subjected to tax but still government can impose tax to bitcoin if ever they want to.
I think its possible.  Currency is the heart of trading and transactions and as long as people value it or accepted it for goods and services rendered. And since bitcoin is already accepted by many countries, it satisfies the condition to be the world currency. It just that it is not yet  official.
As a global currency it will work awesome there will be no worries about the economy destabilization and I am sure this will happen but this will take time because there are still many regions around the globe who don’t know about this innovation so through proper advertisement attract people to it and this will be automatically declared as global currency as it demand increases.
Bruce1614

Activity: 144
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:43:45 AM

by sense bitcoin is a cryptography currency. I conclude that bitcoin is already a worlds' currency in a virtual manner and not a fiat which doesn't have a governments trace and tax.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:56:49 PM

in my opinion it is impossible bitcoin into the world currency because bitcoin is just a digital currency that is not shaped like the currency at the present time that has a shape.

Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:06:46 PM

we will always make a never-ending debate. because to make the world's currency very big, it will not be a bit bitcoin will be attacked by some big countries. because of that I don't really think about it like you.
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:15:04 PM

In my opinion, I don't think that this will happen, even if it's after some years. Don't forget that recently some countries tried banning bitcoin or regulating it, this means that a lot more countries will be adopting that habit of either banning it or regulating it in the near future.

The recent incidents which took place concerning bitcoin were just a start, I just feel like there is more to come.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:16:35 PM

I think bitcoin is world's currency already. It is acceptable in every country and you can travel with bitcoin freely. It is not so long time to wait for bitcoin become admitted as international form of payment. Everything is going to that.
superhelper

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:25:57 PM

My experience says,  Bitcoin can be the world's most valuable digital coins, but it is not possible that it can be the only currency of the world!
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:28:13 PM

maybe
I'm not an expert to be able to convince you, because I myself am not very confident with what you say ,.
because there are always pros and cons of this, to me the same, bitcoin still useful for my life. whatever people say.

patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:04:51 AM

I think so too... I mean right now we can exchange it for goods and services. Cor it to be a currency of a country is not too far. But dont quote me on this. If bitcoin represents the gold reserve of a country or its spending power i think it could happen.

inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:18:52 AM

Maybe it's not possible if bitcoins are made in the world currency.
There will be too many negative sides if it happens because no one can set the bitcoin price itself.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:47:17 AM

No. Because in every country there is such currecy differently. Bitcoin is only a digital currency that cannot be compliment as only our currency in all countries but it can be popular in all countries. Not only bitcoin is our need but also the other currency that we first know and much better to have at first generations.
I agree, in each country they have their own currency and we cant stick with just one specially btc is a virtual currency. however users of btc are from different countries so we can consider it as world currency in terms of digital. many merchants and online stores are now accepting it as one of payment method and we cant deny the fact that it became popular and the users are increasing.

TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:54:11 AM

Actually bitcoin become a worlds currency would be possible, why not? Who would've thought that bitcoin can be made right, and who would've thought that people would accept this bitcoin in our society. So I think bitcoin is never possible to become a worlds currency.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:01:26 AM

Actually bitcoin become a worlds currency would be possible, why not? Who would've thought that bitcoin can be made right, and who would've thought that people would accept this bitcoin in our society. So I think bitcoin is never possible to become a worlds currency.
To earned here in bicoin yes it is possible. To trust that bitcoin would be a source of income, yes it is possible. To become bitcoin as a worlds currency, totally yes it wasn't possible. Let's all just see the positive side in every situation. So yes, everything is possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: