Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:45:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is it possible?  (Read 5876 times)
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:24:29 PM

Can bitcoin be the world's currency?
I think it is impossible. Since bitcoin has only limited resources in the world, in cant be the world's currency because only some of the people can have it. Also, not all people in the world has any idea what bitcoin is. Those techy people or those people who knew a lot about computers are the one who only knew about bitcoin.
Great point, that is the reason why bitcoin will not become the world's currency because a lot of people are not aware of it and there is a lot of people that are not interested into volatile stuffs so it is very impossible for bitcoin and since it has a limited supply it will have a lot of difficulties in sustaining the demand of all people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:27:34 PM

Maybe in distance future it could be. We still don't have world currency. World should be place with one government, totally globalized first so we could get a unique world currency and I don't know if it ever will happened.
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:32:47 PM

Not in the near future, but it still possible tp happen. Bitcoin's community is already growing up daily worldwide, and it will be more used in many countries as one of the first used currencies.
StonedWolf

Activity: 308
Merit: 120

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:43:49 AM

I do not think it would be possible for bitcoin to be the universal currency because the universal currency is USD, USD has been the universal currency since World War 2 until now it will be difficult for bitcoin to replace the USD.
I thik theres nothing impossible for the bitcoin. In fact, if someone asked you 10 yeras back if a ryptocurruncy could equal 5 k dollar, you will definitely say that it could not happens ever.
To do that,  no one can limit it !!

happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:54:19 AM

I think it would be possible because right now it is already adopting by the people and even the government like Japan. It is just a matter of time and everyone even the non believers will use it.
suryati

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:56:02 AM

No one knows for sure what will happen, the possibility of bitcoin to be a real currency like the dollar could happen, but I think to make digital currency into real currency many factors are needed and I think it is quite difficult to make a currency is not a physical make there is physical needed sufficient process and facilities.  Smiley
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:58:41 AM

this is certainly quite possible. currently bitcoin users are very much at all and the growing number of users will increase the world's confidence in bitcoin. I am quite optimistic when I see the bitcoin is currently developing very well. maybe we need a long time to reach this stage, slowly but surely I'm sure this will happen.
Falgorn

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:24:01 AM

Can bitcoin be a world currency? This is depending on what to invest in this concept. If we mean whether it will be used by citizens regardless of the state in which they live, in this respect bitcoin is already a world currency.
jsscswan

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:43:32 AM

I do not think bitcoin can be a world currency. Too many countries in the world are likely to resist bitcoin as the world's currency. Too complicated to make bitcoin as world currency. Simply bitcoin as a digital currency only.

_____________________A I T H E O N_____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██
mehcat11

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:56:20 AM

Bitcoin has possibility to become world's currency.
It has advantage to do that such as it don't need bank as mediator to transfer.
We can do easy transfer without borders with low fee.
But, if you mean bitcoin has possibility become world's main currency, i don't think so.
Because bitcoin is a digital money and it doesn't has physical appearance.
What would be happen if internet is shut down? Of course economical world would be disorganized.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:02:53 AM

I think it is possible that Bitcoin be the world's currency but I don't think it will happen anytime soon. Bitcoin has to take a lot of steps to get there competing with other world currency that has been here long before we or even our parents were born. But yeah I think it would be possible specially knowing technology is dominant nowadays.
Michael-crypto

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:08:33 AM

Yes, it can be a world currency, because it is the money of internet, which isn't owned by any state.

It is a reserve of value, easily tradable.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:12:29 AM

for my opinion there are not impossible bitcoin  be the worlds currency thats why bankers hate bitcoin as currency because bitcon is treat for the bankers, if the bitcoin use as world currency the the old will close and the bitcoin bank raised, obvously bitcoin are easy to use among others currency for transaction.

Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:13:05 AM

I think yes, Because many people around the world use bitcoin and accept bitcoin as means of payment, not in a particular place but in many country around the world.

w5pn73

Activity: 635
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:16:14 AM

It's impossible for this to happen, governments will never let it come this far.
And if some government does want to go the crypto way, they can issue their own crypto, which they can actually be in control of.
magicmeyk

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:34:33 AM

its not possible because every country should have its own currency and there are people counterfeiting money that should be stop.
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:59:15 AM

We all know that there is a possibility that bitcoin will become our future currency. In addition to that, bitcoin is the new currency and it is also consider as digital money and currency because you can use it in different kind of transactions. Lastly, I think bitcoin will become our best world currency.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:20:50 PM

Maybe in distance future it could be. We still don't have world currency. World should be place with one government, totally globalized first so we could get a unique world currency and I don't know if it ever will happened.
Bitcoin is close to what we epitomize as a world currency as you could send anything throughout the world without any hurdle,you really do not need to convert bitcoin in exchanges right now,all you need to do is send the money in bitcoin anywhere in the world and deals can be done quickly and that is what a world currency is required to do and bitcoin does that,so why the distant future when the future is here. Grin
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:27:52 PM

its not possible because every country should have its own currency and there are people counterfeiting money that should be stop.
Actually there is a big possibility that bitcoin can be the world's currency. Although we couldnt tell when it will be, because there are many things to consider.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 679

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:37:45 PM

Some are believing and some doesn't believe. I'm realistic with things that has the possibility to happen and I'm pretty sure that bitcoin has a chance to be the world's currency. It's not even specific if it will be a world economy currency, like agreed by each country that can be used globally. The hint is already in our front, that bitcoin is being used by most of us with our transactions globally.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███