Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:44:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is it possible?  (Read 5876 times)
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:49:29 PM

Can bitcoin be the world's currency?

for my opinion there are not impossible bitcoin  be the worlds currency thats why bankers hate bitcoin as currency because bitcon is treat for the bankers, if the bitcoin use as world currency the the old will close and the bitcoin bank raised, obvously bitcoin are easy to use among others currency for transaction.
I think nothing is impossible in this world, but for everything there is a specific time to implement and especially bitcoin which will be the world only digital currency in the near future. So I think that prevailing something all over the world is not so easy.

We all will have to wait and I am sure that one day it will be there in the reach of every person and will use only bitcoin as their regular currency.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wer9d25gqj

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:00:54 AM

Other countries will oppose that idea. but i think it is possible. why? because we already have bitcoin/cryptocurrency ATM. we still dont know whats going to happen in the near future where flying cars exists but at least people who uses cryptocurrency is growing.
arlinxoha

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:18:57 AM

Yes I think Bitcoin will be the world currency. Many people say it will not be a world currency because it does not exist, without the internet it is worthless. But I think it does not exist so there is no risk to its safety. Since the Internet has started, it will never be lost. Bitcoin will be the world's currency one day, because its popularity is increasing day by day. People from many countries of the world have been trading with Bitcoin. So it's not impossible.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:37:14 AM

very difficult will happen. at this time alone there are from some countries want to drop the bitcoin. so it will be a lot of trouble if bitcoin becomes world currency. and of course the bitcoin values ​​tend to be unstable.

hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:13:55 AM

Very unlikely, as it would cause more poverty, and strife between countries as the cost of living is different from one another, they will demand to have their own currency that is much easier to control. Daily commodities' price would vary everyday and would probably create trouble along with the consumers/users versus the investors.
xenxen

Activity: 763
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:13:42 AM

i think its not because bitcoin or altcoin is digital currency and bank central for sure they no allow that or consider a world currency..maybe in the world of digital it can happen that bitcoin is the world digital currency but in the world of fiat is not happen...

███▄▄ ▀████████▄▄
█████▀ ▄  ▀███████▄
████▌ ██▄▄ ▐████████▄
█████▄ ▀▀  ██████████▄
█████████ ████████████
█████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████ ███████▀
█████████ ██████▀
 ████████ ██▀▀
  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀██████████
       ▀▀█████▀
.GptVerse.
A Metaverse App to Shop,
Learn, Organize, and Play!
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
amzad

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:57:59 AM

It is not possible to become a world currency of Bitcoin.
Because there is no guarantee of Bitcoin.
Nobody knows who discovered it.
After 2140, 21 million Bitcoins will not be produced and no new bits will be made.
livvsyth

Activity: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:01:03 AM

I think bitcoin will become the world's currency. There are also several coins that can be used in general. The Ripple coins have been working with many governments. I'm very optimistic about it
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:05:17 AM

It is quite possible that bitcoins become the world currency and replace us dollar in the market. Right now, it reigns the crypto currencies so take more years and more people will use bitcoins in their transactions. Once it solved its issue in its value volatility, it can have its position in the world market as both an asset and money.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:16:37 AM

It is quite possible that bitcoins become the world currency and replace us dollar in the market. Right now, it reigns the crypto currencies so take more years and more people will use bitcoins in their transactions. Once it solved its issue in its value volatility, it can have its position in the world market as both an asset and money.

It is advisable in the future since our technology will inevitable advance towards the digitalized revolution and payments. The only hindrance to this development however, are the countries who are still on the developing stage due to its lacking technological aspects. Those countries are still adapting to the change and are still fixing their respective problems, which technology might not be their main priority. If we make bitcoin the world currency today, those countries wouldn't able to adapt to they system since most of the world's population are still on the poverty level. This would result into chaos in the economy and will further weaken their current state.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
savushkinTA

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:20:30 AM

Bitcoin is what it is and govt cannot stop or change it - provided we constantly guard Bitcoin security.

Central banks are, however, developing their own private blockchains and they will soon be issuing cryptocurrency fiat to replace anonymous cash and as a means of doing surveillance.

They will sell it to the public as being "based on the amazing blockchain technology". But without open source code, without open participation (mining by anyone), the cenbank blockchain won't be decentralized and tamper-proof - it will be a sham and a coercion, as you describe.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:44:03 AM

I somehow believe that bitcoins will rule the world but I guess it won't torally be used worldwide since not all countries have access to good internet. Many third world countries suffer from these incoherent internet connection. Plus, fiat money is as powerful as bitcoins. Bitcoin will be the world's digital currency but I think not as a daily money.

oookova

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:54:41 AM

I think it is possible but in the far-far future. We won't see it, probably....
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:10:52 AM

I somehow believe that bitcoins will rule the world but I guess it won't torally be used worldwide since not all countries have access to good internet. Many third world countries suffer from these incoherent internet connection. Plus, fiat money is as powerful as bitcoins. Bitcoin will be the world's digital currency but I think not as a daily money.

bitcoin will rule the online world maybe but i think not on a real world because bitcoin is purely digital and will only work mostly in an online environment and without internet connection i dont think we can use it to buy stuff's offline not unless they can invent an offline version of the blockchain or if someone can invent a physical coin and embed the private keys and wallet address on it. but overall fiat money is still powerful and will never be replace by something digital.
r1a2y3m4

Activity: 504
Merit: 127

Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:13:07 AM

It is possible. I see it now it is slowly becoming the world's currency. You know things nowadays are becoming international. People are becoming international like your mother is asian and your father is european and you become asian only because you are born in asia but technically you are both european and asian. The world is getting smaller and I wouldnt be surprised if the world will have a world wide currency. As of now the Us Dollars is kind of the world's currency but it is not ideal because the Americans are using it to control other countries or to impose their will on the countries that are weak agaisnt the dollars.   

Hasbro27

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:17:46 AM

bitcoin could be the world's currency, but not for now, maybe in the future, a few years later. in view of the development and the increasing number of bitcoin users from various countries, so I think bitcoin has the opportunity to become the world's currency.
kyori

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:37:50 AM

Absolutely not, bitcoin is volatile while physical do not. Maybe it could be a trading currency but it will not be a world currency and remember that bitcoin is only virtual it can disappear anytime soon

⚡️ IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD ⚡️ | TOKEN SALE | DISCUSSION |
crustez00

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:52:21 AM

World's currency = Main currency of the world?

I think it's possible. Rumors say that an ocult organization wants to control the world and to make it they want to introduce a global currency, a currency that will be used by all countries and by all people of the world, but I'm sure they don't want a decentralized currency to execute this plan. They have two options: Control Bitcoin by regulating it or creating a new Crypto-Currency.

If it doesn't happen as a New Mundial Order, it can happen if many countries unite among themselves having the same ideas about what to do with Bitcoin. So it could become the World's Currency and at same time be controlled by them as it will be regulated.
That's quite cool when bitcoin can be global currency. but, i don't think that is possible in some region that have lack of knowledge of this technology development. and i don't think all people are ready to accept bitcoin as global currency too. #CMIIW

Givebirth

Activity: 187

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:53:08 AM

No this will never happen because bitcoin only exist in the internet. Bitcoin will never replace fiat on each country. We can say that bitcoin is the main currency in crypto world. But if bitcoin become world currency it only start war on each country.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:58:59 AM

I think that it is possible, and I believe that it will happen one day. Bitcoin was made with idea of becoming world currency one day, and its properties have what it takes. Few changes over the time has made Bitcoin even better. Transactions are faster and cheaper, more and more people start using Bitcoins for paying and not just holding. A lot of people support Bitcoin and using it for trading. I think that Bitcoin has made huge change to how people see currency, so it is possible that one day Bitcoin becomes world currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: