Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:35:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is it possible?  (Read 5877 times)
nguyenngocson

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:22:50 AM

Can bitcoin be the world's currency?
I think bitcoin can become the world's currency? It is mainly dependent on governments of countries around the world and large companies like microsoft, etc .. that is probably the decisive factor.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ydrogios

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:34:42 AM

It's already a world currency in a way
Kiridaya

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:38:55 AM

Because the bitcoin isn't supervised by world countries, for now, it can't be a world currency.
If the countries start to supervise it and stop illegal doings, then it might be.
coiner495

Activity: 72

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 10:43:10 AM

It's already a world currency in a way

Not until you can use it as a payment in your local shops.
I believe it's rather like a gold. It has value and limited supply? but noone use it as a payment.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:21:33 AM

It would be a worldwide currency yes.but wont took over the physical money.because cash will always matter even in our cyber years.electricity will always the big problem and the internet for virtual payment not like in cash or physical money is always available anytime all the time
Oliver A

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:30:29 AM

The number of Bitcoin users are increasing day by day and it has the potential to be the global currency in future.
heureca

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:34:06 AM

It would be a worldwide currency yes.but wont took over the physical money.because cash will always matter even in our cyber years.electricity will always the big problem and the internet for virtual payment not like in cash or physical money is always available anytime all the time

I think it is alreasy worldwide currency but the currency that is used for investments) Local currencies are used in every country. And currently not all people have internet or BTC wallets so BTC can not be used for payment purposes at global level.

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:42:47 AM

I think it is alreasy worldwide currency but the currency that is used for investments) Local currencies are used in every country. And currently not all people have internet or BTC wallets so BTC can not be used for payment purposes at global level.

Bitcoin is already world wide but not all people worldwide are able to use it or know about it. I have been able to send money to a lot of countries with bitcoin when i am looking for services online and so i think unless there isn't no internet bitcoin is everywhere there is internet.
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 12:04:53 PM

It seems unlikely because bitcoin is a virtual currency. Bitcoin is in use by people in many nations but bitcoin will not be the world's currency. Bitcoin will only be as valuable as gold, its value is so high and it is a very good investment.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
lifengpu

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:16:07 PM

This is entirely possible, but it will only remain that states began to control this and that it would become legal. It takes a long time to do this Undecided
James_H

Activity: 517

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:44:21 PM

currently bitcoin users continue to grow and bitcoin prices continue to rise, but that does not mean bitcoin can be a world currency, for me that possibility exists but still requires a long process in making it happen Smiley
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:09:07 PM

Bitcoin is digital currency use for investment but it convert to cash in all type of currency in different countries. Bitcoin is use in many countries now it is very popular. But cannot be a world currency.

STRAKS

Activity: 103
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 03:11:42 PM

Bitcoin is too slow for that - it is a great storage of wealth but that is about it.
zentdex

Activity: 196
Merit: 274

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:39:03 AM

in my perspective, there is somewhat shot of a probability that bitcoin could be the world cash because of various nations laws and direction with respect to the digital currency. In case I'm not mixed up, seven nations restrict our famous bitcoin. Be that as it may, even lifted; the legislature is as yet reluctant to advance or bolster the utilization of bitcoin which will at last piece its approach to be the world cash. Be that as it may, given the way that in old circumstances individuals utilize gold as cash and as should be obvious today individuals utilize fiat cash that makes us unquestionably to feel that bitcoin could do likewise
kenjay11

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:10:35 AM

I think we can not tell if the bitcoin will be the world's currency, but there is a possibility that it will happen. Because if you look at it the value of bitcoin was high, and that value will increase in the next few years. And when it happens bitcoin can be the world's currency, and I hope that would happen in the future.
Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:49:23 AM

It is imposible to use bitcoin as a world currency. Because not all people can use bitcoin. And bitcoin is so high as of this days. Its hard for people to use bitcoin in their daily lives.

bennie4

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:51:36 AM

I do not think so. The bitcoin blockchain technology is too backward and can not meet the needs of the world. Only 8M per block. While the cost per transaction can be up to $ 30
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:36:57 AM

currently bitcoin users continue to grow and bitcoin prices continue to rise, but that does not mean bitcoin can be a world currency, for me that possibility exists but still requires a long process in making it happen Smiley
It is true that the price of bitcoin continue to rise we can see how much it has grown from the past couple of months, we can see from the starting of this year until now that it has a big difference when it comes to bitcoin's price. I think it is already a world's currency but lets say it is the world's cryptocurrency, because that is how it is being defined by people around the world.
hadisaw

Activity: 245

https://keepcalm.finance/

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:58:31 AM

Do not be too naive, bitcoin is still in its infancy. And defeating the world's money is very difficult, they are supported by their respective countries while bitcoin is not. But the opportunity will arrive in about 10 years.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:16:38 AM

Do not be too naive, bitcoin is still in its infancy. And defeating the world's money is very difficult, they are supported by their respective countries while bitcoin is not. But the opportunity will arrive in about 10 years.
The countries will not accept bitcoin because bitcoin is not that centralized or can be controlled by their will so it will be hard or difficult for bitcoin to get accepted and only countries that are risk takers will accept bitcoin as a currency. Bitcoin is maybe one of the best option to have right now but it is very impossible for the countries to just accept it without doing a lot of investigation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: