Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:24:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☀️ [ANN] ☀️ reOrder Gateway - USA, NY based Startup|MVP - Nov. 7th  (Read 23642 times)
Shilnov (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:41:21 PM

This project seems to me moving in a promising direction, the restaurant business will not cease to exist but why exactly in this project should we invest our money? What are the distinguishing features?

Because of the huge number of restaurants and food cords, they have a big chance that some of them will adopt their product. They just need to be patient and let it evolve with natural way of spreading the good reviews among food providers and users.

The "only" thing our competitors have to change in the future, is:
1 implement cryptocurrency
2 implement loyalty and prepaid cards on their terminals
3 implement local and branding advertisement platform on terminals
4 copy our marketing and sale approach
5 copy our business model (help small business)
6 prepare and launch ICO to get funds on hardware
7 explain to others why people need second reOrder Company

Beside of the payment crypto-terminal we have 2 more products for full-service restaurants and even for bars. We will show it in couple months. Bar thing is only product on the market

PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:12:36 PM

i see there is a option to pay
contributions via wire transfers, nice Smiley

That's cool, always a plus! Where did you find this option?

Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:12:53 PM

After implementation of this platform to a significant number of restaurants, we can now say that a new era of crypto based restaurants has begun. I can aptly call them "Cryptaurants". Smiley

now you can go with your Crypto Cutie
in the Crypto Restaurant   Grin
PS92

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:20:52 PM

This project seems to me moving in a promising direction, the restaurant business will not cease to exist but why exactly in this project should we invest our money? What are the distinguishing features?

Because of the huge number of restaurants and food cords, they have a big chance that some of them will adopt their product. They just need to be patient and let it evolve with natural way of spreading the good reviews among food providers and users.

Beside of the payment crypto-terminal we have 2 more products for full-service restaurants and even for bars. We will show it in couple months. Bar thing is only product on the market

@Shilnov, are you talking about this?

Bars solution development started
In order to expand our product line proposition and acquire alcohol serving establishments market sector, a new additional product was invented, allowing beer ordering automation based on special terminal linked IoT device.

composednoise

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:03:11 PM

I will follow closely
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:03:21 PM

What is the pros of this project. How will the team market their product and convince restaurants to adopt their project ?

For restaurants owner our product is totally free - no costs, no fees. This product is much easy to market here in US. We not change anything inside of restaurant and we don't need any integrations with POS. Installation is fast and easy. Along as terminal business owner will have professional photos of their menu and all support also for free.

Do you already have some restaurants which seem to be interested ?

Yes we have number of restaurants who are ready to install it but they want better customer support. So we need a team to launch it

Ok seems interesting. The funds from the ICO could allow you to hire peoples and make the project work.
PS92

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:24:18 PM

I admire the concept of the project, but we must not forget that in every restaurant business, success depends on how well a restaurant can offer superb dishes alone.

that's got nothing to do with this project.Reorder will work with any successful restaurant. that's the point.

Yeah reOrder would be a big a plus factor, but my point is, it alone cannot guarantee success, rather several key factors  define every restaurants success.Imho Smiley

Yeah, but that goes for EVERY business!

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:30:36 PM

Tried the demo and its pretty easy to use. I like the information about approximate cooking time and the option to automatically split the bill.
Will this device also print the receipt or this will be done the usual way?

cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:40:00 PM

I admire the concept of the project, but we must not forget that in every restaurant business, success depends on how well a restaurant can offer superb dishes alone.

that's got nothing to do with this project.Reorder will work with any successful restaurant. that's the point.

Yeah reOrder would be a big a plus factor, but my point is, it alone cannot guarantee success, rather several key factors  define every restaurants success.Imho Smiley
It could help to promote new restaurants and fresh bistros  Wink
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:47:34 PM

Tried the demo and its pretty easy to use. I like the information about approximate cooking time and the option to automatically split the bill.

probably not. from what understand they're not competing with traditional devices. they're complimentary

Marenos

Activity: 312
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:48:04 PM

I haven't read the whitepaper yet, but are you planning the implementation of the reOrder system only for the US market?

Btw: on the website "deferent" should read "different", I guess? There are some more misspellings, since you are US based it looks a bit unprofessional  Smiley

It depends on several factors, first it will be the US Market and there mainly New York City. Probably only new york because of the difficult Market Situation for ICOs. But of course, why not the hole world, when it becomes a success.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:28:11 PM

I need to try it, seems like it could be good.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:39:28 PM

Its very nice to already have a demo, not so many project have one and investors like that. Its important for people to see that the product is under development and things go well. I will try the demo too !
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:48:24 PM

Its very nice to already have a demo, not so many project have one and investors like that. Its important for people to see that the product is under development and things go well. I will try the demo too !
Excellent, I will test the certainty of witnessing a success at birth, thank the Team for this opportunity. And be seen and proven by great and wise investors.
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:05:06 PM

The Roadmap says in January 2018
will be the first installations in NY restaurants. Not Bad  Smiley
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:24:48 PM

I haven't read the whitepaper yet, but are you planning the implementation of the reOrder system only for the US market?

Btw: on the website "deferent" should read "different", I guess? There are some more misspellings, since you are US based it looks a bit unprofessional  Smiley

It depends on several factors, first it will be the US Market and there mainly New York City. Probably only new york because of the difficult Market Situation for ICOs. But of course, why not the hole world, when it becomes a success.
If it becomes successful they could even expand their ICO if they find enough additional investors. I think that should be no problem.

Shilnov (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:25:24 PM

Yes after first stage of ICO will install it 10 restaurants to show it's demand and run bigger marketing campaign
Shilnov (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:27:47 PM

@Shilnov, are you talking about this?

Bars solution development started
In order to expand our product line proposition and acquire alcohol serving establishments market sector, a new additional product was invented, allowing beer ordering automation based on special terminal linked IoT device.

Yes Sir. New and viral product. Most interested by VC's and funds
Shilnov (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:31:46 PM

It works with receipt printers and tablets to show orders in kitchen
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:40:26 PM

Yes after first stage of ICO will install it 10 restaurants to show it's demand and run bigger marketing campaign

I always wanted this idea to get implemented so that at least I can eat properly even if someone dont want to exchange money with crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: