Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:27:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☀️ [ANN] ☀️ reOrder Gateway - USA, NY based Startup|MVP - Nov. 7th  (Read 23642 times)
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:32:12 PM

Do you plan terminals for waiters too? I think there are restraunts that won't benefit if their waiters will stop taking orders altogether.

Actually yes we have. Second our product is palm POS for waiters with KPI tracking for all waiters. This product is more for full-service restaurants with very high quality of service. Where managers needs to control it.

This looks very nice and intuitive! I think that this platform will be very successful in the future  Smiley

Great to see some Pictures from the Product:)

Great to see the pics of the platform this early. I just hope they will implement it at the earliest and give us a reason to promote it more.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:04:04 PM

This is another long term project, as they advertise in the roadmap it will take the next year to start to see some some customer using the system
waiting a year to see profit can be very painful in the crypto space. a lot of people, like myself, who really can't wait.

We understand that, but that's a nature of real world & hardware solutions - they're not lightning fast as software projects.

potential matters and so does the long term. hopefully people will recognize that.

Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:58:22 PM

This is another long term project, as they advertise in the roadmap it will take the next year to start to see some some customer using the system

Every crypto project is a long term project (And imo 1 year is not long term). Everyone think everything will be done in 1 or 2 years but I think it will take at leat 1 decade for cryptos to be part of our daily life.

1 decade for cryptos to be part of our daily life is not likely to happen. It is normal that people are resistant to new technology. People may think why would restaurants need terminals. But this is the future

Well, we will see in one decade, some people will not even notice the changes. Like facebook is now part our daily lives but ten years ago it was just a small thing.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:03:16 PM

Every crypto project is a long term project (And imo 1 year is not long term). Everyone think everything will be done in 1 or 2 years but I think it will take at leat 1 decade for cryptos to be part of our daily life.

1 decade for cryptos to be part of our daily life is not likely to happen. It is normal that people are resistant to new technology. People may think why would restaurants need terminals. But this is the future

Well, we will see in one decade, some people will not even notice the changes. Like facebook is now part our daily lives but ten years ago it was just a small thing.

I think once this terminal will stick, it might spread fast among different restaurants, since good reviews spread fast and then we wont have to wait that long to gain profit from this coin.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2870
Merit: 605

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:58:08 PM

Do you plan terminals for waiters too? I think there are restraunts that won't benefit if their waiters will stop taking orders altogether.

Actually yes we have. Second our product is palm POS for waiters with KPI tracking for all waiters. This product is more for full-service restaurants with very high quality of service. Where managers needs to control it.

This looks very nice and intuitive! I think that this platform will be very successful in the future  Smiley

Great to see some Pictures from the Product:)

Great to see the pics of the platform this early. I just hope they will implement it at the earliest and give us a reason to promote it more.
realy nice to see some more pictures about the platform/terminal it seems very easy to use and very intuitive, i hope they will launch it on the market as soon as possible...
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:34:20 PM

I think once this terminal will stick, it might spread fast among different restaurants, since good reviews spread fast and then we wont have to wait that long to gain profit from this coin.

I hope you're right. Would be good to see a crypto project gaining real traction "in the real world".
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:49:13 PM

I honestly believe a video on a working prototype or product would be available soon to attract more investors. I hope they will have one within these days.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:52:29 PM

I hope you're right. Would be good to see a crypto project gaining real traction "in the real world".
It looks like something easy to sell "in the real world" because is easy to use and to expand to other restaurants.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:03:12 PM

I don't agree with you on this part. Technology keeps advancing faster and faster.
In a couple of year we will have self driving cars, which most people see as science fiction.
Crypto should be accepted globally in the next couple of years, or something else and better will come forward.

This year crypto has gotten so much attention from people and media.
I think the mass adoption will come faster than expectation.
indeed, the capitalization of all the cryptocurrency is growing day by day - everyone from advanced people have already heard about the term bitcoin and cryptocurrency - they are ready to invest, it takes only some time

That's true, but It's difficult for people who aren't following everything.. If you go to bitcoin.com you are actually looking at propaganda for bitcoin cash, not bitcoin.. so all these things make it very difficult for beginners.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:13:09 PM

I honestly believe a video on a working prototype or product would be available soon to attract more investors. I hope they will have one within these days.
you're right, youtube big platform and many people simply don't like to read white paper, but prefers to watch youtube blogs, let's hope that the developers will do something like that
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:31:32 PM

There is a lot of pictures of terminals, it’s very good to see a developed product, it’s a great argument and not so many ico have that kind of features already developped.
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:34:52 PM

you're right, youtube big platform and many people simply don't like to read white paper, but prefers to watch youtube blogs, let's hope that the developers will do something like that
Too many projects are now on the market and one can not read the whitepaper each, it is better to look at the review and read the analysis.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:37:08 PM

Too many projects are now on the market and one can not read the whitepaper each, it is better to look at the review and read the analysis.
I agree too many projects to start looking one by one. I prefer short videos because it makes me more enjoyable than reading whitepapers.
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:53:19 PM

I agree too many projects to start looking one by one. I prefer short videos because it makes me more enjoyable than reading whitepapers.
When I invest a large amount of money, I have to read everything about the project and review and hear the opinions of experts and see how the sale goes.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:56:56 PM

When I invest a large amount of money, I have to read everything about the project and review and hear the opinions of experts and see how the sale goes.
always need to conduct your own project research, read the documentation, but youtube can attract the attention of the potential investors
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:31:28 AM

is there any partnership locally to test solution?

lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 03:29:36 AM

always need to conduct your own project research, read the documentation, but youtube can attract the attention of the potential investors

i agree, but self research is better to take a decision

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 05:21:30 AM

At the moment there are restaurants testing the system, this was mentioned by the OP
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:34:02 AM

review and analysis from who? where made the analysis?
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:11:06 AM

At the moment there are restaurants testing the system, this was mentioned by the OP

Didn't devs said they had tests with restaurants and now working again on their system and prototype?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: