Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 11:43:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 27468 times)
OpenMoneyBTT

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:28:15 PM

Hey there,
Just a quick heads up for everyone. Over the last couple of weeks one of the most important blockchain groups in the world has been working with us on a detailed technical architecture for how the Open Money protocol is going to work. We are in the process of finishing this new technical white paper and once its ready we’ll publish and also announce the dates for the ICO. Believe me, this is awesome news for our early supporters - get ready for a real rocket launch!
This is good news, and I hope the white paper will provide more information so that we can understand the project's running plan, so that more people will join this project.

We look forward to sharing the technical whitepaper with you malcolml4! Thanks for the support Smiley
Gold.miner

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:34:28 PM

Great project! Joined your bounty campaign
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:42:29 PM

Great project! Joined your bounty campaign

Thanks Gold.miner!
gigaoptic

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:30:25 PM

Hey there,
Just a quick heads up for everyone. Over the last couple of weeks one of the most important blockchain groups in the world has been working with us on a detailed technical architecture for how the Open Money protocol is going to work. We are in the process of finishing this new technical white paper and once its ready we’ll publish and also announce the dates for the ICO. Believe me, this is awesome news for our early supporters - get ready for a real rocket launch!
It's sounds quite ambitious but what is the name of that blockchain group ?
BTW i didn't knew that we already having "blockchain groups" in our crypto world  Grin
freegold

Activity: 207

Wahoo for the Bitcoin revolution!

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 01:51:17 AM

Hey there,

This is awesome news and everyone should pay close attention! This rocket launch is going to be spectacular! Get on it now! Thanks openmoney for your innovation! Wahoo!

Markethive ... A FREE social marketing platform that has the combined power of LinkedIn, Hubspot, Amazon and Techcrunch, plus the power of the blockchain ... https://markethive.com/freegold/page/freegold
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:06:30 AM

Hey there,

This is awesome news and everyone should pay close attention! This rocket launch is going to be spectacular! Get on it now! Thanks openmoney for your innovation! Wahoo!

Of all the new ICO projects being introduced almost everyday (we are now swimming in the sea of so many ICOs) OpenMoney is one of the top programs I can find. This is backed by a solid as well as doable concept, managed by a good dev team and support staff and they know how to build the infrastructure needed to make the project a great and ongoing success. Forward into years from now, I am expecting OpenMoney to be growing bigger and bigger.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:48:23 AM

App developers could backout due to fluctatiom in the crypto prices.is there any mechanism to calculate the number of token user has to pay in the real time?
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:08:58 AM

Of all the new ICO projects being introduced almost everyday (we are now swimming in the sea of so many ICOs) OpenMoney is one of the top programs I can find. This is backed by a solid as well as doable concept, managed by a good dev team and support staff and they know how to build the infrastructure needed to make the project a great and ongoing success. Forward into years from now, I am expecting OpenMoney to be growing bigger and bigger.

The concept of Open Money is really revoluationary.
I'm also very curious what the name of that famous blockchain group is Smiley, I'm sure they can advice Open Money during there ICO and development.

Really think Open Money can add something really valuable for the blockchain.
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:22:31 AM

The concept of Open Money is really revoluationary.
I'm also very curious what the name of that famous blockchain group is Smiley, I'm sure they can advice Open Money during there ICO and development.

Really think Open Money can add something really valuable for the blockchain.

I agree although at this point in time I am not entirely sure what those bridges will look like in regards to the software architecture. Looking forward to learning about that asap.

inspiredinvestor

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 10:58:54 AM

Hey there,

wow sounds very intriguing. i am really looking forward to seeing what's under the technical hood of OPEN money, and curious to see who is in this exclusive blockchain group Smiley

Will this technical document be the way you entice developers to build on the Open Money framework? Smiley

███        WEBSITE      SLACK      ANN THREAD         ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      EXPLORER     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO   From March 1st, 2018  ▬▬▬
levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:31:03 AM

App developers could backout due to fluctatiom in the crypto prices.is there any mechanism to calculate the number of token user has to pay in the real time?

It is the easiest problem I think. Fees and prices can be fixed to fiat and it can be purchased through open money's current value.

For example, if an Open Money token is 1$ and app should be 4$ than the price would be 4 open tokens.

If an Open Money token is 0.5$ and app should be 4$ than it will be 8 Open Money token. This way fluctuation's effect will prevent easily.

OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:01:43 PM

Hey there,

Today we’d like to pose a question to all the software developers out there. Which of the following problems would you most appreciate having an easy-to-implement solution for? 1) Accepting cryptocurrency payments 2) Receiving your in-app purchase payments immediately without paying outrageous fees 3) Being able to store and access application data on the blockchain in a secure way?
ellerby123

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:07:41 PM

Hey there,

Today we’d like to pose a question to all the software developers out there. Which of the following problems would you most appreciate having an easy-to-implement solution for? 1) Accepting cryptocurrency payments 2) Receiving your in-app purchase payments immediately without paying outrageous fees 3) Being able to store and access application data on the blockchain in a secure way?

I would say accepting crypto payments is the most important since that opens the floodgate to mainstream adoption the most.
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:45:48 PM

Hey there,

I'm not a software developer however I do think that the most acute problems are the first two ones and maybe the second one is even more vital and needs the solution in first place. Imho, of course. Just trying to put myself in the place of software developers.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:38:59 PM

Hey there,

I think 1 is the most important - the infrastructure needs to be in place first to facilitate simple, straightforward integration of crypto payments. Once that is done, then 2 should hopefully take care of itself as new providers/solutions move into the market and undercut competitors. Point 3 I think is a different category and doesn't relate to payments. So in order of descending importance 1 then 2 then 3 Smiley
FIEX

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:44:15 PM

Hey there,

I'm not a developer but would like to comment on this one Smiley
Accepting cryptocurrencies will be very important in the future, more and more people will own crypto's! Paying with crypto's will be the next big thing in apps and e-commerce.

Are you guys working on a payment solution?
savantsam

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:02:10 PM

I think that I would most likely appreciate the fact that I wouldn't be charged outrageous fees. The key aspect is to keep costs low and keeping code simple!
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:05:23 PM

Thanks for the responses everyone! I totally agree with you all!

@ellerby123: yes definitely, we would like to bring crypto mainstream!!!
@FIEX, yes we are working on a payment solution, which would be using crypto as a source of payment.
@andrejka, yes of course!
@styca, yes easy like 1,2,3 Smiley
@savantsam, keep it simple, i like that!
borishaifa

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:43:00 PM

Today, I have tried to explain my wife how projects like Open Money will destroy banks  Wink  That's a pity, that I am not a developer. I would find such solutions, that would do it much more quicker.
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:57:39 PM

Today, I have tried to explain my wife how projects like Open Money will destroy banks  Wink  That's a pity, that I am not a developer. I would find such solutions, that would do it much more quicker.

Awesome. Were you able to convince your wife regarding the power of crypto?

It's a pity that you are not a developer, but that is the point of Open Money! We are creating a platform that will make it super easy for people to integrate crypto into their applications! Perhaps, one day when you decide to build an application, it would be a seamless experience to integrate Open Money Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: