Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:01:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 27468 times)
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:56:15 AM

Hey everyone, today I'd like to explain to you one of the most important concepts that we presented yesterday in our new white paper - the blockchain scaffold.

What is a scaffold and how does it work?

One of the unique aspects of our solution for developers to accept cryptocurrency for their in-app purchases is the Scaffold. The Scaffold is a smart contract that bridges the gap between the developer’s database and the user. They can be created through our API and customized to suit the developer. Each Scaffold is created for a specific in-app purchase. When payment is sent from the user to the Scaffold, the Scaffold automatically transfers payment to the user and returns to the User a State that represents the purchase. For example, a Scaffold can be customized to issue subscriber status for a customer. The Scaffold will ultimately accept cryptocurrency from the user, provide the user with a subscriber state, and immediately send payment to the developer. No more lag time for developers to accept payment! The scaffold is very modular and can be implemented with minimal modifications to their application. The OPEN API makes this a seamless and simple operation. Find in depth details and use cases regarding the Scaffold system in our whitepaper!

Download it here: http://go.openmoney.digital/obmtwp

It's great that Open Money are sharing so much with the public and investors. Transparency demonstrates that you have a good product. My favourite part of that is:
"The scaffold is very modular and can be implemented with minimal modifications to their application"
This is crucial. You are making things as easy as possible for the developers, which is definitely the way to go.

I was browsing the Whitepaper yesterday and I got wondering the same thing. Glad to see that OpenMoney is making sure that things can be easier not just for us the direct users of the app but importantly the developers because without them we have no project to speak of. I am looking forward for more details on this once we are already in the implementation stage as I am sure this whole ecosystem can be an evolving one.
borishaifa

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:47:59 AM

i am waitting for crowd-sale of this project , also hope dev can add signature campaign for project promation later.

Hello Gwyn, keep your eyes peeled on our Telegram channel (go.openmoney.digital/rexo) and website (https://www.openmoney.digital/) for ICO updates coming your way.

If you haven't already, check out our bounty program:  http://go.openmoney.digital/kqte and Bounty Contest (over 40K participants!): http://bountycontest.openmoney.digital/2043 - lots of ways to win big prizes! You can sign up to the Signature Campaign in our bounty program Smiley
The channel is really useful and interesting. I enter it practically every day to check the news and to read interesting facts!
OpenMoneyBTT

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:04:37 PM

Hey everyone, today we'd like to talk about the value that OPEN provides.

The OPEN Platform enables users and developers of mainstream apps to use and accept cryptocurrency while avoiding restrictions imposed by current payment infrastrucftures. The platform provides a technology stack that addresses the problems developers face for in-app purchases. These problems include centralized merchant entities that charge fees for their service and long wait periods to access the funds. The OPEN platform solution solves these problems by utilizing the blockchain and bridging the gap between users, the developer and the application database. This is done through Scaffolds, an intelligent solution for storing data on the blockchain. There is no need to flood the ecosystem with a multitiude of tokens for various in-app items as this would lead to unnecessary complexity.Now there is truly a way for decentralized payment in addition to accepting cryptocurrency in mainstream applications. By providing open source tools and a utility token for this technology stack, we encourage adoption and invovlement in the OPEN ecosystem. Other benefits of the OPEN platform include being easy to implement with very little re-work of existing applications and redistribution of gains after staking a token to token holders.

Please read more about all of OPEN platform's features in the whitepaper! http://go.openmoney.digital/obmtwp

... ...

Activity: 529
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:24:58 PM

I like this idea about decentralized application.It is a great project  and very promising! let see how far you can go!!
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:42:26 PM

The OPEN Platform enables users and developers of mainstream apps to use and accept cryptocurrency while avoiding restrictions imposed by current payment infrastrucftures. The platform provides a technology stack that addresses the problems developers face for in-app purchases. These problems include centralized merchant entities that charge fees for their service and long wait periods to access the funds. The OPEN platform solution solves these problems by utilizing the blockchain and bridging the gap between users, the developer and the application database. This is done through Scaffolds, an intelligent solution for storing data on the blockchain. There is no need to flood the ecosystem with a multitiude of tokens for various in-app items as this would lead to unnecessary complexity.Now there is truly a way for decentralized payment in addition to accepting cryptocurrency in mainstream applications. By providing open source tools and a utility token for this technology stack, we encourage adoption and invovlement in the OPEN ecosystem. Other benefits of the OPEN platform include being easy to implement with very little re-work of existing applications and redistribution of gains after staking a token to token holders.

Please read more about all of OPEN platform's features in the whitepaper! http://go.openmoney.digital/obmtwp

With accepting crypto in mainstream applications, crypto can finally be mainstream and it can bring amazing value to all crypto world.

Open money adding great value to the ecosystem with its bridge and the concrete of that bridge is their unique scaffolds.

OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:58:53 PM

Is there approximate figure on profiits since founding?

We haven't launched our ICO yet, so it's kind of hard to talk about profits right now... I encourage you to stay tuned to our Telegram/Slack channels in order to not miss any updates!
ellerby123

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:47:43 PM

It's great that Open Money is addressing one of the biggest bottlenecks in app payment today - centralized merchant entities. Long wait periods and high service fees need to go. If these bottlenecks are removed, it would be a no-brainer for developers to adopt blockchain technology.
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:45:16 PM

Hey everyone, today I'd like to explain to you one of the most important concepts that we presented yesterday in our new white paper - the blockchain scaffold.

What is a scaffold and how does it work?

One of the unique aspects of our solution for developers to accept cryptocurrency for their in-app purchases is the Scaffold. The Scaffold is a smart contract that bridges the gap between the developer’s database and the user. They can be created through our API and customized to suit the developer. Each Scaffold is created for a specific in-app purchase. When payment is sent from the user to the Scaffold, the Scaffold automatically transfers payment to the user and returns to the User a State that represents the purchase. For example, a Scaffold can be customized to issue subscriber status for a customer. The Scaffold will ultimately accept cryptocurrency from the user, provide the user with a subscriber state, and immediately send payment to the developer. No more lag time for developers to accept payment! The scaffold is very modular and can be implemented with minimal modifications to their application. The OPEN API makes this a seamless and simple operation. Find in depth details and use cases regarding the Scaffold system in our whitepaper!

Download it here: http://go.openmoney.digital/obmtwp

It's great that Open Money are sharing so much with the public and investors. Transparency demonstrates that you have a good product. My favourite part of that is:
"The scaffold is very modular and can be implemented with minimal modifications to their application"
This is crucial. You are making things as easy as possible for the developers, which is definitely the way to go.

I was browsing the Whitepaper yesterday and I got wondering the same thing. Glad to see that OpenMoney is making sure that things can be easier not just for us the direct users of the app but importantly the developers because without them we have no project to speak of. I am looking forward for more details on this once we are already in the implementation stage as I am sure this whole ecosystem can be an evolving one.

Yes CryptoBry, making life easier for both users and developers is essential, especially in increasing adoption of crypto. Definitely stay tuned for more details!
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:52:00 PM

i am waitting for crowd-sale of this project , also hope dev can add signature campaign for project promation later.

Hello Gwyn, keep your eyes peeled on our Telegram channel (go.openmoney.digital/rexo) and website (https://www.openmoney.digital/) for ICO updates coming your way.

If you haven't already, check out our bounty program:  http://go.openmoney.digital/kqte and Bounty Contest (over 40K participants!): http://bountycontest.openmoney.digital/2043 - lots of ways to win big prizes! You can sign up to the Signature Campaign in our bounty program Smiley
The channel is really useful and interesting. I enter it practically every day to check the news and to read interesting facts!

Glad to hear you find this forum interesting borishaifa. We try our best to keep the discussion here engaging, useful and informative. Thanks for contributing your thoughts and insights!
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:54:29 PM

I like this idea about decentralized application.It is a great project  and very promising! let see how far you can go!!

Thanks for your support!
gigaoptic

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:27:28 PM

Sounds very interesting. I am not so close to the mobile app market but for me Scaffold is something that will realy help to all app developers.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:06:23 AM

OPENToken: An ERC20 token that will be distributed in the OPEN ICO and allows for developers to create Scaffolds
in the OPEN ecosystem. As the OPEN platform evolves the OPENToken could gain additional utility
such as giving users that pay in OPENToken a discount for the the services purchased.

This is another thing that I really like. Unlike other ICO projects whose tokens are only there for decorations, OpenMoney's OPENToken is really serving a purpose and the company itself is making sure that there would be a big demand for it. This will put more value into the token which can somehow influence its price positively.

In trusting our hard-earned money, it is so important to determine of the project has really a good future and can be viable. Other ICOs have been criticized because they are not offering a good value to their buyers and their projects have higher rate to just dive and tank. I am sure that given the kind of professionalism and expertise which OpenMoney has shown so far, we are indeed in a good company!
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:09:54 AM

I love the idea of Scaffolds which enable the OPEN technology to work with any blockchain that supports smart contracts. Like it is said in the white paper "The elegance behind Scaffolds is not only their ability to ensure a seamless workflow by responding automatically to any user payment interaction, but also their ability to simplify the process of tweaking an application", Thus I think this technology will boost the entire markets of apps developing on one hand and cryptocurrency payments on the other. And in this connection OPEN Money, having a GREAT positive impact on the both abovementioned, will change the future of crypto world for the better. I'm super excited about your awesome plans, guys! I hope that their implementation would be similarly impressive as well!  Smiley

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
borishaifa

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:57:37 PM

Is there approximate figure on profiits since founding?

We haven't launched our ICO yet, so it's kind of hard to talk about profits right now... I encourage you to stay tuned to our Telegram/Slack channels in order to not miss any updates!

OK. i can not believe that you haven/t done any calculations, guys Wink By the way, it's a good question. How are you moving on comparing to other projects?
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:25:35 PM

ATTENTION FOLKS, you can now earn up to 500 EXTRA STAKES in our bounty contest! This is what you need to do: Use one of the following topics as inspiration and create and publish an original piece of content that mentions ICOToday!

You can write a blog post, publish an article, record a video, do a podcast...

We love them all.

Feel free to pick one of the topics below and make it yours. It doesn’t have to be exactly the same. Or better yet, come up with something even better and more engaging. Be creative!

Requirements to earn bounty stakes:

1. Must be original content
2. Written content must be at least 450 words
3. Audio and video content must be at least 2 minutes
4. Must discuss ICOToday in a positive light
5. Must include a link back to our website using this url: http://go.icotoday.io/y35n (http://go.openmoney.digital/3lm0)
6. You must submit the URL to your published content as an answer to the custom action on our bounty contest. Sign up here if you haven’t already
    http://go.icotoday.io/bountycontest

Topics

1. The ICO Industry is broken - 5 Ways to Fix It
2. Why The ICO industry needs a Rating Agency.
3. Philadelphia startup looking to bring order to chaotic ICO industry
4. seekingalpha for ICOs
5. How Can We Make participating in ICOs simpler?
6. Why the ICO Industry Needs to Grow Up
7. 4 Lessons the ICO Industry Should Learn From Wall St
8. 5 Ideas to Help Eradicate ICO Scams
9. Why Top Notch ICO Analyses Are So Important
10. To Be Taken Seriously The ICO Industry Must Do This
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:39:47 PM

ATTENTION FOLKS, you can now earn up to 500 EXTRA STAKES in our bounty contest! This is what you need to do: Use one of the following topics as inspiration and create and publish an original piece of content that mentions ICOToday!

We love them all.

Feel free to pick one of the topics below and make it yours. It doesn’t have to be exactly the same. Or better yet, come up with something even better and more engaging. Be creative!

5. Must include a link back to our website using this url: http://go.icotoday.io/y35n (http://go.openmoney.digital/3lm0)
6. You must submit the URL to your published content as an answer to the custom action on our bounty contest. Sign up here if you haven’t already

Topics

4. seekingalpha for ICOs

So should we make a blog post, article, video, podcast etc in the English language or is it not obligatory?

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
FIEX

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:44:09 PM

You guys are doing great work!
Love they way you guys are handling the bounty! This is how a bounty should be. Getting the project out there.

Open Money is great!
More people should know more about this project.
levyashin

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:23:13 PM

We love them all.

Topics

4. seekingalpha for ICOs

You really know how to encourage people.

Once more time a great way to get more publication also very generous act for bounty hunters.

I am currently trying to get more Open Money from the contest, I will definitely put some time for this. They will be a bonus to my investment.

ellerby123

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:29:27 PM

We love them all.

Topics

4. seekingalpha for ICOs

Those are some interesting topics. I'll definitely contribute some content! Thanks Smiley
levyashin

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:55:54 PM

Where can I buy tokens?

You can't buy them yet.

There will be ico which is very near but the date is not set yet, you can buy from there.

Watch out for updates and join telegram if you haven't joined yet Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: