Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:57:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time is money, how you manage your money and time ?  (Read 6652 times)
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:38:38 PM

Doing the priority, finishing it then doing other things makes me more active and more rewarding than ever before, because life is about activity. Sometimes, i feel sorry for people who wasting time just to play games or socmed.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 04:47:02 PM

I always make sure that i do the things that what is like and i don't do the things that i don't like becuase it will not help me to finish things faster because when i don't like the task that i have then it take a lot of time before i finish it so i finish the things that i have some willingness to do it.
robbietobby

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:33:00 PM

Time is gold.
Time is precious.
Time is free.
Time is pure.
Time is relevant.
Time matters.
Time is currency.

The most prominent feature and element of this world is time. Time is everlasting and not tranformable for it has the characteristic of continuity. It is for us users on how to manipulate time. Making sure that it is worth living and worth using for.
sansha

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:25:33 AM

make sure that we really use the time well and are not wasted doing something useless and spend your money on something that is most needed
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:45:52 AM

manage time is to devid it between   house work wife children gym

manage money is to devid it between   $  eruo  frank bitcoin ....
Spending time to earn money is also something. Add this to your list too.  Managing money is to be able to fulfill basic necessities of human life, giving some luxurious moment too and then also saving some for the future purpose (leaving assets behind for children is also a good idea).
gelaskopi

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:53:24 AM

I live a simple life. I'll buy the thing I want. I won't buy the thing I don't want to. I don't really concern about time. I'm not the type of person who use the time wisely. Sometimes I was happy, sometimes I wasn't. Regret is always exist, isn't it? But I always keep in mind that I should keep everything in balance Cheesy

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:03:12 AM

Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo
Yeah I agree to you that it is really hard to manage our time. I am sure that we are busy in this cryptocurrency world because we want to earn money. I manage my time by creating schedule. I always to that for me to balance all my activities.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:48:09 AM

Everything has to have a time limit at it, since everything is temporary it is better to be smart and know when to stop. I manage mine daily by doing everything that is importance first then its up to me what comes after, a person should realize how important time is but not all that tries success if you fully know how to control your time then success is waiting for you because only people who truly understand what time is can do that.
Definitely time is money. Time management plays an important role in person’s life. When a person manages his time efficiently he makes right decisions at right time and can escape from the disasters at proper time. When it comes to trading crypto currencies a good manager knows which the best time to invest in any currency is and what the best time to trade of his holdings is.
Dobmader

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:14:08 PM

I manage my money by buying the right things I need.
when most of the time I use to be with the people I love because it will not come back again.
Yes you are right! It is very important to spend some time with the people we love because without doing this we will not be able to enjoy our own money so! We need to make both time and the money balanced so that we will be able to make money even in the decided time and we will not loss neither the money nor the love ones so! I use to carry them both balanced and I am enjoying my money by spending time with family.
Icoalert00

Activity: 278

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:16:29 PM

well i can easily manage my time but before i do all the things that i will do in that day i will pray to god that make this day a fun and more learnings because if you just waste your time in your job and to earn money . better to have some time inyourself that's how i manage my time.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
eloymjb

Activity: 247

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:21:39 PM

yes this is perfect that time is money in other term. simply focus on your job and make your time always busy. dont waste your time in nothing because if dont do anything you have nothing. if you are hardwork in the future you have a good profit in life.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:00:56 AM

Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo
Yes i agree. We have a quote that time is gold. So we should not waste time because time is money you should manage your time to be productive all the time that you can help others or you can help in your community.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:42:02 AM

Everything has to have a time limit at it, since everything is temporary it is better to be smart and know when to stop. I manage mine daily by doing everything that is importance first then its up to me what comes after, a person should realize how important time is but not all that tries success if you fully know how to control your time then success is waiting for you because only people who truly understand what time is can do that.
You need to be very smart with your time in order to live a successful life. Time management is not possible for everyone and those who are capable of doing so always win the race.

Indeed the important matters should be handled before we just waste time on idle things. Try to make a schedule every night before going to bed.
STEVEN 777

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:01:30 AM

you need to be smart only and know how to mke time for family and time for work and time for bitcoin ( time for mining , invest) it is back to you not like math
HalfDeck

Activity: 223
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:42:44 PM

Yeah I agree to you that it is really hard to manage our time. I am sure that we are busy in this cryptocurrency world because we want to earn money. I manage my time by creating schedule. I always to that for me to balance all my activities.
Although it really hard for create a schedule clearly, but if you cannot do that, you never succeed in any field, not only cryptocurrency world. Because today, time is money and manage your time always important and needed.
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 03:45:52 PM

If the time for entertainment is lesser than productive activities, I think that would be fine for a healthy growth not only in terms of financial position. 

nkarm1

Activity: 306

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:17:08 PM

Time management is the biggest key on how i really earn money while I'm studying and working at the same time I am enjoying every​ single chances that I can. To earn money you must always take all opportunities, because you'll might never know on when will that opportunity be gone and you can never bring back time. As you take all those opportunities, label them on which is important and less one. Then the dividing of time will depends on how important is that task is, how many money are you risking for it and what you can really take advantage of.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:39:04 PM

Time management is the biggest key on how i really earn money while I'm studying and working at the same time I am enjoying every​ single chances that I can. To earn money you must always take all opportunities, because you'll might never know on when will that opportunity be gone and you can never bring back time. As you take all those opportunities, label them on which is important and less one. Then the dividing of time will depends on how important is that task is, how many money are you risking for it and what you can really take advantage of.

Time management is very important, I also decided to set a personal holiday time and reject the less productive activities, no good words if we start to focus from now, what bitcoin will be given in the next 3 years or more in the future will giving us more time to happy myself and others, I used to work 5 days a week to get involved with bitcoin, I also need time for a vacation.
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:47:56 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2017, 12:13:06 AM by Carmen01

i always do all the things that i want to little by little to achieve that like do house work or this bitcoin,i think i do a good for my family and other things that i do if your question is time i think i manage my time properly,i always give my best in anything thats why i always do hardwork even its take time,my family and money are similar its very important to me so spend my money to them is the best to manage my money

Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:48:13 PM

you need to be smart only and know how to mke time for family and time for work and time for bitcoin ( time for mining , invest) it is back to you not like math
Yes only a smart person can manage his time in a well manner. I think the person who knows this trick of managing his time well, he will never suffer throughout his life. “Time is money”. If you want to achieve something big, you need to make the best use of your time in order to get success in your life.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: