Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:12:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time is money, how you manage your money and time ?  (Read 6652 times)
Mr.john

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:10:23 AM

That is most important to one person that they know about time ang money management. Time management we need this for our daily living like you have time to your work and to your family and especially to God.
Money management you need to divide your money to your needs and earn also to your future.
Time is very important to us specially when you have a family already and it is true to have a time managemet to handle everything. But we also need Gods guidance in everything weve done..We need to handle money wisely because money is the root of all evil..
Yes time is important on us to earned money, and money is our instrument to buy something we want, and we used money for fun and the things that make us happy. To manage, our time is good for us so we should manage our time, because in bitcoin before we earned we should first to spend our time to trade and to join in some campaign in bitcoin. So we need to spend our time to the important thing that will useful in our life. While in money, if we have our own money it is important too, to manage our money of how we spend it in a good things is better. Finally, i was manage my time and money and i dont want to spend it in a not important things.
jamesdean35

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:51:09 AM

The time's value can be different from people.stupid people cant realize the times value actually stupid i mean,they cant uses theirselves brain.The people like that cant realize everythings importance.they come and they go into the world.english is not my native,sorry for that

duke944

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:56:36 AM

Time is money, but I do not think it's worth to regret the time spent. Everything goes as it should go. I support the view that everything is already predetermined
fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:25:24 AM

Yes its very true, Money and time are linked together, There's a lot of things happened in a day, Make used of it, by the the time you missed the opportunity , it will never goes back, All you do is regrets of neglecting the opportunity. As early as possible spend your time wisely be productive and at the end of all your efforts you realized the worth of all your deeds.
Nameless27

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:40:27 AM

The concept of time relies on the availability of one. So the first thing you should have manage is your well-being if you have the capacity to do much when in reality your body can accumulate enough. In short receiving or accepting tasked is a big responsibility, so don’t hesitate to refuse if it is not doable at the limited time given. Don’t be so confident but must be aware of how clocks move. Multi tasking is one of the best practice but only tolerable for a specific load of work.

Time is gold but taking much work at the same time is not productive sometime, So first know your limitations.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:53:56 AM

Time management is actually a crucial part of a person's productivity if he or she knows how to handle his time right then everything that is set in his plan will happen. I manage my time every morning and thinking what I will do on that day and try to allocate my time and figure out on what time I am free to do other things. I know it is not the best way to manage time but it works for me in a very good manner, others might suggest writing it down which is another way to keep track on things.
Ljanesanti

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:31:36 AM

Unfortunately, I feel like there's not enough time in a day in my life. I try to avoid using social media just for entertainment as much as I can as it kills a lot of free time. But I am not very successful at it  Angry

i think it is not that you lack time in your life but rather you lack discipline in your life. Yes try to avoid it , avoid random clicking, imagine wasting 5 hrs of your life on nonesense feeds and peoples dilemma. Focus on your goals instead, change your habits, eventually everything will start from there.

KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 03:41:20 AM

If you go through the life of leaders and common people, surely most were successful in terms of wealth or in terms of knowledge just because of the perfect time management. With bitcoin earning time management is much required as the price variations happen in a very precise manner.
Yes, That will be motivation for us by following the life of successful people who are grown in wealth and respect in society from their bad situations. Time should be the precious key since it cannot be returned. I've some bad experience because of wasting my time. I know am still wasting time on entertainment things and trying no to be like that. I have some ways to utilize my time and earning money. Bitcoin forum is one of the major one on spending my time and earning.
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:53:10 AM

Time is not only about money, time is more valuable especially if you have family and Kids. Time management is really important for me, I should be able to divide the time for work and for the family. And money management you should to know about priorities when you use money..
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:09:24 AM

If you go through the life of leaders and common people, surely most were successful in terms of wealth or in terms of knowledge just because of the perfect time management. With bitcoin earning time management is much required as the price variations happen in a very precise manner.
Yes, That will be motivation for us by following the life of successful people who are grown in wealth and respect in society from their bad situations. Time should be the precious key since it cannot be returned. I've some bad experience because of wasting my time. I know am still wasting time on entertainment things and trying no to be like that. I have some ways to utilize my time and earning money. Bitcoin forum is one of the major one on spending my time and earning.
Time is very important for all of the people and we should realize that because without a good time management then it is not that easy for people to succeed in life. Time management is always a must in every person in this world because the most hardest thing to bring back is time so we better cherish it pretty well.
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:21:03 PM

Time is very important for all of the people and we should realize that because without a good time management then it is not that easy for people to succeed in life. Time management is always a must in every person in this world because the most hardest thing to bring back is time so we better cherish it pretty well.
Just like how the common slogan goes time is gold. Time is really important and we should consume our time wisely i able to be an efficient and effective member of our society. I think we should spend our time in a balance manner where we would be able to alot it in work, our loved ones, our friends and ourselves.  With this we will be able to enjoy life while having a stable financial status. As for me its really hard to apply this but i make sure that i have my priorities in life to spend you time with because it will make you richer in your own way.
jiamileshuai

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:41:26 PM

To understand how to manage time like money, you must first know the terms of assets and debits. Assets are things you have and can have a positive impact on life. While discharge is the things you do and can have a negative impact on your life and future. When you are familiar with this term, it will be easy to classify the time that will be used later. to optimize the time to create assets, I need to make things like below.
- Make a plan
- Learn to organize what should be prioritized
- The key to successful time management is delegation
- Try not to delay things for later
- Combination of Activities
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:32:01 PM

That is most important to one person that they know about time ang money management. Time management we need this for our daily living like you have time to your work and to your family and especially to God.
Money management you need to divide your money to your needs and earn also to your future.

Yes i was agree with you all of us are need to know about time and money management because to manage our own time and money is very imporatnt things. To having a time management in our life is better, we are having a time to do work, time to bonding our family and specially having a time to take bitcoin, is better to make money. For me, it is important to manage our time to earned money, so we need to spend our time into earn money and don't waste our time in some useless things, because time is gold. In terms of money, also management is important we should going to manage our money through by how we used it in useful way.

Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:34:15 PM

I am a student, how to divide my time is by the principle of doing what can be done so there is no time wasted.
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:43:13 PM

For a moneyholic or a bussinessman, it's true that time is money.  For me,  time is precious but time is not money. Time is the greatest gift we can give to someone.  When we give our time,  we are giving a portion of our life  that we will never get back.
tengek37

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:01:52 PM

discipline is the key, and we have to be consistent with what we have planned and become our routine before, no easy results to get, when we can finish today's work then finish today do not waste time.
Official Armor Ceramics

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:32:47 PM

Heer are some tips to manage your money
1. Take your credit cards out of your wallet. Credit cards should be saved for emergency-only situations, but when they're stashed in your wallet, they're easy to whip out and use for everything from groceries to gas.
2. Finesse your financial know-how. Though you may rather stick a pen in your eye than read up about financial matters, "the road to financial fitness starts with getting educated".
3. Don't deny yourself fun—set fun limits instead.
4. Check your benefits selections. If you haven't looked at your workplace benefits since you signed on some months—or years—ago, go ahead and give them a second glance.
5. Create actionable goals. When you want to lose weight, you don't make a goal to get healthy—you set up a new workout routine, preplan your meals, and buddy up with a friend who'll help keep you on track.
6. Focus on your problem areas. When you go to the gym, you might avoid hitting the treadmill because it's so darn tedious—just like it's a real pain in the butt to sit down and track your expenses each week.
7. Increase your automatic savings plan. If you haven't automated your savings, do it—stat.
8. Move beyond a savings account. Saving your money is smart—but taking it out of a savings account and placing it into an investment account is smarter.
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:38:18 PM

It is important to develop effective strategies for managing time. Sometimes it seems like there isn't enough time to do everything that I need to do, and it builds up stress. I manage my time by minimizing distractions, like shutting off my phone and social media when necessary. I also follow a daily schedule that allows me to make the most out of each day.
ARAGETS

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:44:43 PM

Yeah, your statement is totally true. But dont waste your time to earn moneys. You need a quality time for your family, God. It's important, because your life must balance. If you earn money everytime, you only get moneys, but you will not get happiness. For attention, money is not everything, but life need money. So, balance it.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:48:00 PM

It's depend on how you maintain your time wisely. I'm usually spend my quality time for accesing on forum to gather some information for my next trading target in prder to maximize my trading skill
Once I get can a right time, I can get some profit !

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: