Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:30:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time is money, how you manage your money and time ?  (Read 6652 times)
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:37:09 AM

a couple of years I worked in real and the result can be said not so much, but after I know bitcoin I can get quite a lot of results in the not too long. Finally, I tried working on both and bitcoin as a side job. but after that, I think that the work on both of them is not a good way because I cannot manage my time, ultimately, I prefer to focus in bitcoin because it could make more money in a short time. Since then I can manage my finance and time.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:49:43 AM

For me the meaning of proverbs "time is money " is we  are using our time for making money and the value our time to make money.

Managing a time to make money is very imfortant thing. I would like to share something base on my personal experience on how I manage my time. For me, I sets my priority in life accordingly and I devided my time on it base on it necisity. Its simple how I manage my time and that is my basis on how I manage my money, I am talking money  because the way I alot time for doing something I condider if I am able to earn money from it and what is the things that I will sacrifice and what is things that I need to choose to earn money.

magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:58:10 AM

Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo

Yes time is money especially on every kind of work or jobs. Because in order to do something we need to sacrifice our time and the longer we do that thing the longer we sacrifice our time and the longer that happens the much money we will going to produce. so for me with that time is money especially in this business because the longer we are on this and doing spme stuffs the much money we can make because our rank goes up as rime goes by.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:11:47 AM

One who has a perfect time management easily makes his desires or dreams come true. Time is the base and our bitcoin itself an example for the same. By 2008 it didn't had value, but now things were different. A lot change has taken place. With time lot of changes takes place. It's our responsibility to manage it in a better way.
reijusama2583

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 11:49:49 AM

Many people said that "Time is Gold" well for me it is true because every moment in our life was very precious like a gold, many of us spend their time in useless things like playing games, drinking alcoholic drink, traveling etc. most of them almost spend their time in a useless manner because they didn't gain anything that can make to improve their social status instead they little by little down their social by means of spending without any gaining money. Technology was very popular in our society that is why many people using it and it is very accessible to everyone now instead of browsing site that is useless try to visit sites that can help us to gain money and improve our social status in life it is hard to live on the level of the poverty state  in our country because we always rely on our government instead relying try to find a way to overcome on it, like for me this bitcoin it helps me a lot to gain money in a very easy way your only foundation is being industrious and having a patience. You don't need any investment this two things will you only need to tell that your time is like a value of a money. 
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 2139

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 12:10:28 PM

Yes it is true time is money,but most people find it difficult to manage the time they have for good things and can make money.
I myself have not been able to manage my own time, sometimes I forget to eat and sleep less because busy playing games,if I can manage the time well,maybe I will not forget to eat and sleep deprivation because playing games.
so,start to change you ourselves for the better and start learning to manage your own time because the time is money.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
gunhell16

Activity: 1708
Merit: 491

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:16:21 PM

this is how i manage my time and money ! ofcorse i am at home working and have a business once a week ! so this is my routine my max working hours are 12 hours , some sleep and the rest are for my family! if i ear a thousand the 20% is for savings and the others are for bills food and other expenses ! every sunday is family day but still i work late at night with 3-6 hours!

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:23:46 PM

One who has a perfect time management easily makes his desires or dreams come true. Time is the base and our bitcoin itself an example for the same. By 2008 it didn't had value, but now things were different. A lot change has taken place. With time lot of changes takes place. It's our responsibility to manage it in a better way.

That is very much true.  It is one of my regrets to have not known bitcoin at that time when its price is still low.  But I do not also think that by that time, I will make time to or make notice bitcoin since its value is not really that good. 

As bitcoin price is high right now, I am managing my time working as a fulltime employee and working my spare time to earn more bitcoins.  I know that doing this will help me to achieve my goals and dreams to my family.  Working is fun with bitcoin and it is very rewarding.
sabarr

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:35:23 PM

Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo

it is true time is money so use the time well do not waste it in vain that I do so far I always use time well and do not do things that are not useful
lemuelosana

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:35:48 PM

time is money, yes it is true because as what they said time is gold, it depend on us on how to manage our time while aiming money. for example surfing internet its like we are wasting our time for nonsense,what if we will join website which can help us getting money while surfing internet?  that is one of the expalanation for this.
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:51:48 PM

Yes time is money so we need to always value time because it is very precious. In my part as a mother I will my time first to my family then after that I will have my time for making money. I need to balance both in order to have a healthy life.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:58:16 PM

As we all know, money is time in bitcoin and every second passing by is a money passing away going on either your pocket or off your hand. In my case, I always make sure that I get a daily does of bitcoin for upto 4-5 hours so that I can meet my required post. Every weekend, I spend more time in bitcoin since I am not doing a lot ever time. I set a schedule of the time that I am going to do bitcoin so that I can balance it with my studies.
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:01:33 PM

I use to forget things easily so my way of managing my time is by setting an alarm on my phone when I am at home and also writing a task plan so that I can look it up even when I am outside. I don't overdo bitcoin since it is not advisable knowing that it may cause banning for spamming. I consider bitcoin as a very important thing so I use up my time wisely and I don't waste it on nonsense thing. Everyone should do this to avoid unecessary events in the future.

Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:43:54 PM

For me I able to manage my money by of course knowing when the time the best to smuse or to invest my money because as we can see not all the times it is good to use and invest money sometimes there is a bad luck in that certain which can make youe money lose and dump and not earn.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:45:16 PM

That is most important to one person that they know about time ang money management. Time management we need this for our daily living like you have time to your work and to your family and especially to God.
Money management you need to divide your money to your needs and earn also to your future.
Yes ofcourse we have a qoute that time is gold and it is really true. Because you have your own time and you should manage it and i believe that you should use you time to be more productive.
ashfer

Activity: 353

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:33:25 PM

There is an old saying that time is money because. If we waste time by doing nothing we are loosing the time to earn some money. Btc is considered as the best investment form so that we can maximize our wealth and it doesn't take much time like the banks to give profit out of the investment and other stocks take time to increase in its wealth.Some people often forget to care about family while rushing behind money.It is good to rush to make money but never forget who was there when you had nothing always keep a good balance between money and time.

bosede1

Activity: 714
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:17:49 PM

Everyone has 24 hour a day, like it is normally said time wasted cannot be regained. We need to make the best and quality use of time. Yes life is fun but you can deprive yourself of this now if you can substitute with something that worth more. Resting and having fun are good only if they are done at the appropriate time

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
tj4dmx

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:14:51 PM

Time is not only money.
Time is as well fun.
And fun is often more worth that money.
For example:
My U2 system takes you few seconds daily.
You earn few satoshi and have fun.
The fun is 10 times worthier then the few satoshi.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:35:52 PM

I love to use planner so i manage my money and time with that. I always make priority chart for all of my acitivity and make a list of items that i should buy monthly. That's very effective to me  Smiley
DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:05:13 PM

a couple of years I worked in real and the result can be said not so much, but after I know bitcoin I can get quite a lot of results in the not too long. Finally, I tried working on both and bitcoin as a side job. but after that, I think that the work on both of them is not a good way because I cannot manage my time, ultimately, I prefer to focus in bitcoin because it could make more money in a short time. Since then I can manage my finance and time.
That really sounds good. Absolutely time is money in many ways because in reality we cannot make money without spending time for it, like working on a permanent company you have to spend almost of your day just to earn money and even the Online job as what i have did, it takes time and need time to do such committed job for the bounty campaign and all i have to do is time management for my permanent job and this sideline job. Even in the investment you it always takes time before you gain profit on it, time is money! time is gold so don't waste it in a non-sense activity.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: