Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:48:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time is money, how you manage your money and time ?  (Read 6652 times)
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:37:28 PM

There is something in time is money, because if we can take advantage of the time to something useful and produces then can be said time is money, because it’s not a waste of time because it means that you are a waste of money.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:40:37 PM

Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo
First, in managing your time, you should set priorities. Know the things that you will do first and what is the most important. You should be responsible enough so you can do what you need to do. In managing your money, you should be wise on spending it. You should only buy the things that you need and not always what you want.
Do we manage our time or others do it for us? I have a big family, I work on one job and have couple friends that have their own businesses and they call me when they need help and they pay me for that. How I spend my time, same is with money. I never have enough of this two, only in the evenings I'm more free and that is not always like that.
Its not everything about money, sometimes its important for me to have great time, I would like to be richer and then I would have more time for my hobbies and wishes, like this I spent a lot of time in working.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
purangko

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:01:41 PM

That's right. Time is money and every seconds count. We must know our priorities in life to answer this kind of question. My priority in life  is studying to school. My parents are both a farmer and housekeeper. So I experienced and witness the lack of education to an individual. So I study hard in order to achieve my goals until I find out the bitcoin. I was very thankful because it help not only my self but my family as well. So do be honest, it's so hard to manage my time into two situations. College students is  the most difficult stage of schooling plus other house task. So, my only advice is to have discipline to your self, know your priorities, and we must happy on what we are doing. Give equal and respective time in every task and never forget your priorities. At the end, you will realize that not only money can give you the true meaning of happiness. Because once you forget why do you exist in this world, your just like an expensive car without driver "useless and meaningless"

barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:03:44 PM

use your time (not money) efficiently in every what you do.
im work in day, and work again in night (bitcoin)
but if i tired, feel so blue i will take a rest and doing job tomorrow.
you can use your time with earn money, but dont forget to keep your healt

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Shanmatthew

Activity: 243

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:42:21 PM

Time is money in every people in this world.but other people dont know how to use time in his/her daily routine.we do to manage time for money if we know what is our goals at first place.
superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:45:25 PM

Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo

I couldn't agree more. Efficiency should be the relating factor between time and money in order to maximize or get the most out of it. It is usually through time that one can attain something that holds a great value (in example: money). Time can easily dictate how much you deserve to earn, or it can simply define the growth your money can make over time. Time plays an important role in the various opportunities your money can have, so the best thing to do is be efficient as much as possible to gain more than what is expected.
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:30:44 PM

I couldn't agree more. Efficiency should be the relating factor between time and money in order to maximize or get the most out of it. It is usually through time that one can attain something that holds a great value (in example: money). Time can easily dictate how much you deserve to earn, or it can simply define the growth your money can make over time. Time plays an important role in the various opportunities your money can have, so the best thing to do is be efficient as much as possible to gain more than what is expected.
YOU GOT IT! Time is bitcoin now as well as trading too, and efficiency is what we need to make it through, we need to do the work effectively so it will not be wasted and we consumed the time properly, we really need to work smart ,meaning choose right bounty , trust not everyone as well as study every detailed if its worth our effort.

hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:05:25 PM

When i was age of 24 i sleep more or less 4 hours a day for being web developer i will manage my time with my work only and earned well. But one day i woke up, told to myself i forgot my family bonding even in dinner i couldn't see my family with me. So i decided to stop my work. Time is a valuable resource, therefore it's better to do things as quickly as possible. Money is everywhere it depends on you how to earn money with your time management and also put time in your family too.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:37:32 PM

I manage my time to sepnt my money the things i want in kife the place i want to go i uses my money that are came from bitcoin which is the profit , that i gets from tradings and investments and its motivate me when theirs someone is supporting me like the one i love he is the reason why im keep sabing and then spent all my money with her when we get married.
mr.t352

Activity: 227

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:55:40 PM

In my opinion time is like money because it is very important in any individuals, to manage your time and your job you should not waste your time with nonsense things, spent it in the way that it will help you to earn money and ideas and at the same time you have fun.
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:43:06 AM

That is most important to one person that they know about time ang money management. Time management we need this for our daily living like you have time to your work and to your family and especially to God.
Money management you need to divide your money to your needs and earn also to your future.
Time is very important to us specially when you have a family already and it is true to have a time managemet to handle everything. But we also need Gods guidance in everything weve done..We need to handle money wisely because money is the root of all evil..

Yeah right my friend not all the you focus on your money you give also time for our god. God gave us bless... and more invest and trading to come.
       So make it god first then business
freeyourmind

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:56:57 AM

Of course, managing time correctly will always be profitable. But there are more important things in life than money. In fact, you need to use the time correctly for other important things. For example, for the family.  Wink
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:07:24 AM

Yes time is money to those people have work but to those have no work i think time is nothing as you can see every person need time management if you a good on time management you will become successful in life.
Fretcy

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:20:40 AM

Time management is important in every field of work, in order to be successful in life you need to invest your time and effort to complete the task before the stipulated time. Every minute is calculated on the basis of money so if there is no time management in life you will waste your time and lose money, so don't waste your time, invest your time to learn something new on the crypto currency market which will help to give idea on how to handle time and money effectively and efficiently.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:23:04 AM

there is no single way of managing. because time is variable. it is better to evaluate the conditions according to time. I run my own country waiting time and money. there is an ambiguous trend in the political sense. it is better to wait right now. I do not evaluate my current investment. I am waiting.
I think life is too short and I know a lot of people that they are crazy about making money which is not good we need to give time to our families and also to our friends as well every work must be done with his on time if we will not manage our time table so it’s sure that our life will be disturbed and we can lose a lot of things in our life.
Well said bro. I feel, most especially in this our generation, we are so much after money, getting extremely wealthy, than living life itself.

It is really necessary to always find time for those things you have mentioned cause those are some of the things we are really working for in the first place and then not being able to achieve them once in a while will not only tell on us but those around us.
BigTeeths

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:34:49 AM

Right now, I can say that I am managing my time right because after doing my posting job in my current signature campaign, I check my trades after that and check new ICOs to invest.
Theo222

Activity: 449

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:40:43 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 06:39:13 AM by Theo222

Time is money or time is gold, all humans needs to be creative or has a time table to maximize their time. if you want to work bitcoin and regular work you need to have a time table or schedule to lessen the hussle.
super5star

Activity: 313

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:56:56 AM

If there is a good balance in free time and productive activities, nothing wrong can happen with your time.
Yes it is a secret behind your success if anyone could manage the time then it is obvious that his success is confirms. The management of time is not an easy task you know well that what is required to be done and which thing is to be given little importance. A person should spend his most of the available time in a day through indulging himself in useful activities and not wasting any time for the sake of fun and pleasure seeking
kateryana81

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:59:36 PM

time is money and I try to use my time as well as possible and use money only for something important and useful so it will not be wasted
Time is priceless, we can not measure it by money, and we should use it for a limited time to create value, not just make money. That is the meaning of our lives.
If a person want to become rich using this coin the thing that is required for this dream to come true is to take right decision at the right time and those who are successful in this field are really experienced to buy and sell at the right time and more of it and their lives are totally changed now so learn this techniques and profit will itself come at your door and I am really hopeful that I will achieve this experience soon,
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:55:00 PM

Managing time and money are crucial steps in anyone's live especially students because they have very limited amounts of both time and money . And those two things determine someone's future whether it will be successfull or not because being good at managing these things isn't easy to master especially in such times where notion of time got changed and like they said "time flies" and everyone is short of money . Investing your time in great things will certainly get you money such as this forum and anyone who smart enough will make his time valuable .
It’s not that much difficult task to manage your time and money together. Actually all is about the priority. If you want to earn more and more then obviously it would require greater amount of time. time if used for something fruitful could never be considered as a waste then my suggestion is that one should keep up with his daily dealings and should not set them aside for tomorrows. The total time you have must be availed for the sake of doing every task dividing the ration according to the importance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: