Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:18:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time is money, how you manage your money and time ?  (Read 6652 times)
nitrousteam

Activity: 154
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:02:56 PM

It matters how you look at it and what are your plans for spending your life. For time management you need good organization and good plans. Money is not everything! People walk through their life working all days and in the end, when life passes they ask themselves what did they do with their life, for who have they worked, did they enjoyed their life. Money is important and with good organization, you can make nice income if you work in right kind of job field but sometimes we must be spontaneous and let the life threw at us something else than money and in that moments its good to be unprepared and unorganized cause that is the charm of life- to enjoy it and live it with full lungs! Wink

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
Darknight31

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:21:10 PM

Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo
Managing your time and money is very simple, all you need is scheduling and planning all the things that you need to do, so you could have time to use bitcoin after you have done the things that you need to do. Every seconds counts that's why you cannot waste anytime if you want to balance your time and money.
You need to plan and manage your time ahead of you. You must think about your goals and remind yourself what you need to achieve in life. I myself always think that every minute is equivalent to a money so why would i waste any time or i must think any money i must be earning. So this is what i like about bitcoin it teaches people also about time management and money.
potatocorner

Activity: 201

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:32:56 PM

Time is money is true because you tend to spend it on things... whether you like it or not. You spend your time, and it depends either you do productive things or not. If we use our time doing productive things then our time won't be wasted and we can gain something from it. If we cannot discipline our selves then we cannot be productive. We must have time management so we can control and maximize the time we have.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:11:18 AM

I agree time is money. But most of people forgot about there life and running hard for money and the way i manage is i mostly do something alone at any better place where can i spend my money. After that i spend my time with those who play an important part in life. Like my family and children ,Time is money we can earn money again but we can't do anything with time. If its gone we'll never gain it back

goaldigger

Activity: 2394
Merit: 357

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:04:38 AM

The best time to invest is now when you are still young. When you are talking about time, you are not talking about the 24 hour system. I started investing on my early 20s and i believe that it will grow in the future. Almost half of my salary is on investment and savings and that is how i manage my money and time.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Alalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:21:05 AM

For one of the key differences that determine successful people, a while ago one of the most important qualities that determine success with failure must be centered. the world has active hours running, a day to focus on their goals. and spend that time and not let what will happen .. between time and money to maximize Usually a lot of time and to achieve something successful Time can easily determine how much income, in various opportunities to be had.

Hasbro27

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:44:08 AM

Each of us would want to get a good response from our friends about the things we do, but when you decide to buy something to get an impression of your friends then it is not a good thing. Customize your buying desire to your needs.
dhrazzen

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:25:53 AM

Time is money because logically a man who has time for his business is a successful one.  This means he has commitment to hi work.
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:45:57 AM

Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo

Yes time is money so we must manage our time  properly,we must not forget that we want to make money for our family to be financially stable someday.So we must make our family as our inspiration in doing the best that we can.Our time is very valuable to  us most especially when we join this forum,like for example bitcoins investment..we need to have more patience inorder to profit,making ranks higher it also acquires time and effort to earn money from it,so we must manage our time,money and responsibilities to make life easier and lighter.
expless

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:58:13 AM

Indeed, a lot of regular workers lack the value of time, Doing overtime with a little amount of additional pay. I was like that before - until I learned that time is indeed very valuable on weekends you can do an online job that doesn't take much of your free time. You can learn something like trading and invest. Every minute/second counts so don't waste it by just lurking on your social media. Do something productive and do something productive with your money as well.
I feel most times, some people don't really value their time and that also comes from valuing themselves. Someone said, we might think we have much time, but we will be very surprise when we wake up one day and we notice that we are just some quarter to death.

We really need to be very productive, value our time and our money which would obviously help us manage them and that is even when it would be easier for you to bill for your time when you know it's worth.
Gaining profit in bitcoin is mainly depending on the right decisions on the right time and those who have capabilities to do such thing and have experience in this thing are among the successful profiteers and everyone can earn through this coin but the thing is buying and selling at the right time and managing his money and this thing is not difficult just learn some rule and then stick to the best strategy to earn.
beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:10:06 AM

time is money and it is true, I always try to use my time well so that all can be done in a balanced and no time is wasted for things that are not important
bennypagulayan

Activity: 280

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:22:54 AM

Managing time is the real hard thing to do. It's not about how much you have , it's about how right you will do like you make the schedule for yourself. I think the first thing you have to make sure is " never break your rules".

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
Gumpfire

Activity: 378
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:37:35 AM

Time is really precious also money that is why managing it is the bestest way. You can manage both of it, if you made them as your priorities that you do not waste any time so you could finish all of your works on time or early then you could do the fun all you want if do not have any works to do.
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:35:28 PM

Indeed, a lot of regular workers lack the value of time, Doing overtime with a little amount of additional pay. I was like that before - until I learned that time is indeed very valuable on weekends you can do an online job that doesn't take much of your free time. You can learn something like trading and invest. Every minute/second counts so don't waste it by just lurking on your social media. Do something productive and do something productive with your money as well.
I feel most times, some people don't really value their time and that also comes from valuing themselves. Someone said, we might think we have much time, but we will be very surprise when we wake up one day and we notice that we are just some quarter to death.

We really need to be very productive, value our time and our money which would obviously help us manage them and that is even when it would be easier for you to bill for your time when you know it's worth.
But the things could work differently in other scenarios. I have been working for a private company since atlas 2 years and they offered me to do over time for the completion of some urgent projects as being the one of the selected team.

And in return of it, we got some extra large profit amount along with our monthly salaries. Yes time is money and we should utilize it I a way that is the best of all possible options just t stay happy and get benefited as well.
hannahB4

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:45:12 PM

Time is money and everybody has 24 hours to use, some people make do of it wisely and vice versa. Time management is discipline and you can have this if you are self discipline. Account for each day you live and how you have been able to make use of each seconds wisely.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:07:19 AM

Yes true time is money you work your time and time pay for money and every time you hardwork there need to pay for hardworking because this land need money buy things food clothes everythings you need day by day and you need a time for that plan of your future.
Time is no doubt a priceless money. If you are not going to take good care of the time which is available to you, then there is no way that you are going to get what all you actually want to have in your life. The best of managing your time is to list down all the tasks which you need to do in descending order. After doing so, allocate proper time to each and every task and start doing the tasks.
enwi

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 12:06:36 PM

time is money means we should be able to use time well because time is precious and can not be repeated so use the time well and make a schedule if the difficulty in managing the time

leanhtuan

Activity: 91

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:41:22 PM

Currently, I still have not managed my time well. I still play games and watch movies too much
And I want to in 2018, I will manage my time well, I promise

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:52:01 AM

This is absolutely true. Time is really the most important commodity we have. It is equal to money or resources. Your activities done during the time you have will be the direct outcome of your current situation.
Definitely whatever you manage in time that will yield more to you in many cases. Like oaf you have activates to do for someday, and you are unable to manage time so I am sure that activities will never become as efficient as they could if you have just managed them according to time. So don’t just make your day without management of time. It will enhance your way of success.
My own strategy although I have my part time now is that I see to it that my expenses is still the same, I don't spend too much, I save first the 20% of my total earnings after that pay all the bills and the remaining will be spend in our daily life, we should learn to control our money so that we will be successful someday.
There is no point of denying this this thing that time is a priceless money. If you are not going to take good care of time which is available to you, then you are going to suffer a lot in your life. The best practice which almost every one of us can follow in order to manage his time in a an efficient manner is to list down all the tasks which he need to do and then allocating proper time to each and every task.
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 08:01:26 AM

This is absolutely true. Time is really the most important commodity we have. It is equal to money or resources. Your activities done during the time you have will be the direct outcome of your current situation.
Definitely whatever you manage in time that will yield more to you in many cases. Like oaf you have activates to do for someday, and you are unable to manage time so I am sure that activities will never become as efficient as they could if you have just managed them according to time. So don’t just make your day without management of time. It will enhance your way of success.
My own strategy although I have my part time now is that I see to it that my expenses is still the same, I don't spend too much, I save first the 20% of my total earnings after that pay all the bills and the remaining will be spend in our daily life, we should learn to control our money so that we will be successful someday.
There is no point of denying this this thing that time is a priceless money. If you are not going to take good care of time which is available to you, then you are going to suffer a lot in your life. The best practice which almost every one of us can follow in order to manage his time in a an efficient manner is to list down all the tasks which he need to do and then allocating proper time to each and every task.
whether by noting all the tasks will be efficient? if this is about "time is money" then all we do is just work? I prefer to relax, get out to find a new atmosphere. and the important thing is to make find new friends for business partners. for me, I dont need to rush or have to always work and take a lot of time. loosening time and expanding the business network is more important.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: