Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:27:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time is money, how you manage your money and time ?  (Read 6652 times)
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:47:14 AM

I think managing time to make money is quite difficult,but nothing is hard in this world if we work hard to do it.
examples of the smallest things to manage your time,eat on time and sleep on time.
timely too is discipline and you can also have it if you are disciplined,
so start organizing your time from now so that in the future you will have no problem to manage your time between family and work.
francis2

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:21:44 AM

Time management is something that you cant learn on school by teachers. I am trader and time is more important for me than money. If you can manage time properly money will follow the same path. Traders can understand what i am talking about..
There are many things that are never taught at school that should but they never teach you those subjects because if they did, the world could change the way it works, that is why they never teach the way money really works or the way to maximize your income.
tats14

Activity: 168

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:12:19 AM

Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo
time is gold yes as u said , time is money , because time is very important to us , we people im this world exist that money runs in our world , money can do you work , do you stress , do something exhausted to yourself, but if you have guts to face in this world, you have the right to live very well..

zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:25:07 AM

True time is money! Both are very important to all of us. Time is gold so we have to spend our time well specially to our love ones because we cannot bring back time and the memories, so as much as possible quality time together and make use of the time wisely. So as with the money spend money wisely, save as much as possible, spend only to some important needs.
robinsonnde

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:32:33 AM

True time is money! Both are very important to all of us. Time is gold so we have to spend our time well specially to our love ones because we cannot bring back time and the memories, so as much as possible quality time together and make use of the time wisely. So as with the money spend money wisely, save as much as possible, spend only to some important needs.
Time decided everything so that's why people are hungry about researching the time traveling. Even it's only exist in the fiction movie but i belive with the fasten speed of techonology , one day that move will come true.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:39:46 AM

For me, its all about knowing your goals first. Once you set a goal, you will have a path an where you can start. I spent most of my time on my priority, and spent the least on different activities to learn new things. I'm in the early adulthood stage and my priority is my family and career. I try my best to balance the two but there are times that I am struggling to make time for my family since I was busy working. Good thing I have 2 weeks break every quarter and 2 days day off every week. That will even things out.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:10:38 AM

Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo

I do not to imagine it. I already knew how important time and of course the money in our life. Managing our time is managing our money. Wasting our time in something stupid is like wasting our chance to become rich.
I manage my time by setting my minds to the things I have to do in a particular day. I make that before a day pass by I finish all the work I need to do. Something like having a daily schedule the only difference is that I there is no fix time for this and for this. The goal is just to “finish” all of it in no matter what. Maybe for someone it is boring because I have no time for fun but I also set my time when to have fun.
I manage my money by allocating it to the things I need or allocating it to my priority. Different wallet for my allowance in a week, different wallet for my savings, different wallet for the things I want to buy, and so on.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
putrisa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:12:33 AM

yes currently bitcoin is stable this is the right time to buy bitcoin and wait until the price up on sale.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:33:13 AM

when the proverbs says Time is Money doesn't necessarily means literally physical money.it refers to the Importance of which one.money make us live same as time let us live.so what i do is the 8 hrs of my time is for regular job and the other 3 is in crypto .and 7 hrs for sleep.and the rest of it is for my family .but thtas for the weekdays in weekends most lf my time is for my family 5 hrs in crypto and 4 hrs in church.thats how i manage my time.money is just been manage by my wife.
Allura74

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:35:50 AM

I think managing time to make money is quite difficult,but nothing is hard in this world if we work hard to do it.
examples of the smallest things to manage your time,eat on time and sleep on time.
timely too is discipline and you can also have it if you are disciplined,
so start organizing your time from now so that in the future you will have no problem to manage your time between family and work.
Money is not automatically appear, it really needs time to acquire it because in this world there is no easy money. Every ordinary citizen or even the higher one needs to work and spend amount of time before they can get money as the reward. Like me i have spend 9.6 hours daily in a permanent company just to have money and another 6 hours on the online Job like what i have did  to have extra income to support my self and families needs, time is precious we should have not waste it in a non sense activity.

sharm2121

Activity: 238

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:38:54 AM

Yes time is money, because if you dont manage your time your also wasting your chance to earn money. If your doing nothing why do not waist your time in making money? so you have a financial to support your needs.

nihilista

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:31:43 AM

Money is something you can lose, earn, win or bet. But it doesn't work with time of our life. That is the most precious currency just because you can buy it by no means!
Jupeter

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:49:52 AM

That is very true, so i manage my time by doing some notes or schedule for my self, so i can do all my things to do and in that way i can manage my time to earn many money here in bitcoin and i also manage my time by setting my alarm clock so when my alarm clock is alarm i will now start posting for my campaign.

didoubk

Activity: 119

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:53:27 AM

of courde time is money and if anyone wants to win money he has to know how to manage his time. Time is the precious thing in life.
Kita Kita

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:00:11 AM

of courde time is money and if anyone wants to win money he has to know how to manage his time. Time is the precious thing in life.
Well i agree with that the time is money, so i manage my time very well because time is very important, and the first thing i do to manage my time is by writing all my work to do in my white board so i can manage my time very well and i also manage my time after my class. So when class at school is done i can freely to work here in bitcoin.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:09:32 AM

It matters how you look at it and what are your plans for spending your life. For time management you need good organization and good plans. Money is not everything! People walk through their life working all days and in the end, when life passes they ask themselves what did they do with their life, for who have they worked, did they enjoyed their life. Money is important and with good organization, you can make nice income if you work in right kind of job field but sometimes we must be spontaneous and let the life threw at us something else than money and in that moments its good to be unprepared and unorganized cause that is the charm of life- to enjoy it and live it with full lungs! Wink
Yes it’s true that time is very important in life because if you will not manage time so your life can be disturbed and I know there are a lot of people who are crazy about money and they don’t give time to their families and to their friends so I think we should mange time because relation are also very important in life.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:02:31 PM

It may be fair to say time management is one of the key differences separating a successful person from one who is unsuccessful. This is a topic Bill Gates discussed awhile ago in saying one of the most important qualities determining success or failure was: focus. No matter who someone is or where they come from no one has more than 23.9 hours in a day to focus on their goals. How they choose to spend that time & not allow themselves to be distracted could well be key.
I actually agree with this topic that your time management is important due to you productivity in your everyday life so if youre time management is well organized and you are committed on what you are doing i actually agree that everytime you do your work your earning is big as expected too.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:17:31 PM

to be honest, it's very difficult to manage that. Online business is a business that takes a lot of time. whether it's because it's interesting, or because of something else. but, the job also demands a lot of time. until now, it's very difficult to set it up, and I have not found the right way to set it up.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
FastInvest
Copper Member

Activity: 252

Global Investment Bank

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 12:24:48 PM

I plan my activities and time in the calendar in my mobile. If any big purchases, they are also carefully planed  Grin

FASTINVEST - Global Investment Bank ► ICO 2.0 has started!
Hold, Invest, Borrow and Exchange in Both FIAT and Cryptocurrienies
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:35:08 PM

to be honest, it's very difficult to manage that. Online business is a business that takes a lot of time. whether it's because it's interesting, or because of something else. but, the job also demands a lot of time. until now, it's very difficult to set it up, and I have not found the right way to set it up.
If you really want to manage it very well then you will find a way to manage your time and money. Having a simple application like scheduler then it will be easy for you to manage time because you have an exact order to what are the things that you need to do and accomplished in a certain time. So for me, it is still possible and not that hard to manage time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: