Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:12:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time is money, how you manage your money and time ?  (Read 6652 times)
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:43:25 PM

yea it is true time is money, yet remember that life must be adjusted to be more sound in living it, not just on the grounds that cash make overlook everything, don't we oppressed cash however we should subjugate cash so they generally datng to us without wasting a ton of time

so I think utilise the time as effective as conceivable to get greatest outcomes, bear in mind persevering exertion duplicate supplication
Aryanto28

Activity: 211
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:07:51 PM

That is most important to one person that they know about time ang money management. Time management we need this for our daily living like you have time to your work and to your family and especially to God.
Money management you need to divide your money to your needs and earn also to your future.
I do not think all the time could be money. Because there are times when used to not make money but to rest because our body is not a robot that can work 24 hours to make money. Meaning time means money is how to fill our time at home but still make money. like doing business in this bitcoin. You can rest while monitoring the crypto market for trading or investment.
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:10:57 PM

I work on bounty campaigns to earn more profit and i still have a day job to sustain my daily needs. So it only means that it depends on how you work hard because there is always a time for everything.
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:12:12 PM

yeah, i know the time is money, if we lost many time, its means that we lost our money, it don't always talk about money. maybe its mean that if we lost our time we can lost another things that valuable in our life, so we need to manage our times if we dont want to lost any things that valueable to us

cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:36:58 PM

Managing time is different from managing money. We manage our time so we can accomplish everything that we want/need to do. Its a matter of balancing our time for our family, work, self, God, and friends.
Managing money is about how we handle our finances. How do we spend or save our money. Do we buy things that we need, or do we buy things because we want it? Are we able to budget it properly?

Yup we have all the time to become rich. Its like being focused on your work to earn more to become successful one day. But let us also remember that life is not all about money. Its all about doing good things to others and to ourselves, and living according to God's will.
Everything is dependent on time if you know how to manage time you will become succesful in life not just succesful financialy  but also sucess in family because time for the family is also essential in life, when you invest you should also make sure that you gain profit in short time like investing crypto currency.
Yeah time management is very important because life is too short, because time is also investment because time is gold as they always say, because now a days fast has and edge of all like also investment Bitcoin investment is the most fastest way to earn profit. The saying that say's8 time is gold maybe change to time is Bitcoin

jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:00:08 PM

It may be fair to say time management is one of the key differences separating a successful person from one who is unsuccessful. This is a topic Bill Gates discussed awhile ago in saying one of the most important qualities determining success or failure was: focus. No matter who someone is or where they come from no one has more than 23.9 hours in a day to focus on their goals. How they choose to spend that time & not allow themselves to be distracted could well be key.
A man's time is limited but time itself is infinite, This is where time management plays a very important part on our success, how we manage time and money will decide our future. But there are ways to optimize your time in earning while doing your everyday task. You do not have to be very busy doing work to earn money, try to look for some ways that will save you time and effort while earning. Read facts done by successful person who succeeds in managing their money and time in the most efficient ways.
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:05:24 PM

Managing time is different from managing money. We manage our time so we can accomplish everything that we want/need to do. Its a matter of balancing our time for our family, work, self, God, and friends.
Managing money is about how we handle our finances. How do we spend or save our money. Do we buy things that we need, or do we buy things because we want it? Are we able to budget it properly?

Yup we have all the time to become rich. Its like being focused on your work to earn more to become successful one day. But let us also remember that life is not all about money. Its all about doing good things to others and to ourselves, and living according to God's will.
Everything is dependent on time if you know how to manage time you will become succesful in life not just succesful financialy  but also sucess in family because time for the family is also essential in life, when you invest you should also make sure that you gain profit in short time like investing crypto currency.
Yeah time management is very important because life is too short, because time is also investment because time is gold as they always say, because now a days fast has and edge of all like also investment Bitcoin investment is the most fastest way to earn profit. The saying that say's8 time is gold maybe change to time is Bitcoin

I also agree both all of you how to managed you're time together with cryptocurrency which is we make money with this. I, after work i manage my self to give time in cryptocurrency world this is served to me as my second work it is really help me to fulfill my financial problem.
While i'm relaxing i do work here in forum or taking a break from my real job, for me i don't waste time or i'm being a productive when it comes money for my family.
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:30:51 PM

It may be fair to say time management is one of the key differences separating a successful person from one who is unsuccessful. This is a topic Bill Gates discussed awhile ago in saying one of the most important qualities determining success or failure was: focus. No matter who someone is or where they come from no one has more than 23.9 hours in a day to focus on their goals. How they choose to spend that time & not allow themselves to be distracted could well be key.
A man's time is limited but time itself is infinite, This is where time management plays a very important part on our success, how we manage time and money will decide our future. But there are ways to optimize your time in earning while doing your everyday task. You do not have to be very busy doing work to earn money, try to look for some ways that will save you time and effort while earning. Read facts done by successful person who succeeds in managing their money and time in the most efficient ways.
Yes anyhow, we will work 9 hours per day in our daily job. So choosing our parttime work must be nothing not hard and not more consuming and it should give us good money in short time. Like this we have to manage our time then only we will enjoy everything in our life or else we will spend our full time just to make money.
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:49:11 PM

Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo

For me i always priority the time... because time is talk about your health and wealth...how can you enjoy your wealth if your sick or admit in a hospital because of stress... and how can you rich if dont give a time in bitcoin...

My time management is everytime i woke up in a morning i give 30min to 1hr in bitcoin just to check the news and latest update of my ico were i invest and also my token...then play with my kids... then rest.... take a bath and work in a private campany .... after eating lunch in a break time i focus on bitcoin... then out of the campany .ill go home and bonding with my family then a little bitcoin then sleep....
Repwwt over and over
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:34:43 PM

Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo
We are all aware that bitcoin's value is changing over time making every second count as money. If you are not going to manage your time well, you will surely have trouble with your profit. In my case, I discipline myself well through the use of alarm clock wherein every task that I need to do is inserted there. It makes me busier but as I get more disciplined I get more chances to earn large amount of money.
pekobites

Activity: 119
Merit: 13

0x88628bf14F2391707bA9d1767f83c694Efd2a8B9

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:36:06 PM

I really need to start managing my time better
I really suck at that, any good books for that?

Autobay.io  │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform to Buy or Sell Cars.
JOIN TOKEN SALE     ►   1 AUGUST 2018   ◄
[      WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      ANN THREAD      ]
pekobites

Activity: 119
Merit: 13

0x88628bf14F2391707bA9d1767f83c694Efd2a8B9

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:37:23 PM

I think there are much people are regret because they spent too much time on their video games. So i think the first thing to remember is you shouldn't play video game , spend it on building your career.
Yup! It's true because I once became a video gamer and I know how hard for becoming late in crypto. I regret for spending lots of my time in playing online games, surfing the Internet for not so important things and always focusing in my social media accounts which I've got nothing valuable in return. But I still consider myself lucky because at least I now already discovered cryptocurrency, I still have a chance to uplift my way of living despite of being a student.

Happened the exact same thing to me

Autobay.io  │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform to Buy or Sell Cars.
JOIN TOKEN SALE     ►   1 AUGUST 2018   ◄
[      WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      ANN THREAD      ]
bentong talong

Activity: 383

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:38:27 PM

Time is very precious here in bitcoin. I always make sure that I will allot time for bitcoin daily so that I wouldn't miss the chance to earn money. Whenever I am not able to do bitcoin the whole day, I consider it as an incomplete day. I always prioritize bitcoin that's why I always take consideration with managing my time well so that it would not end up affecting my income.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Bitcoin2009

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:46:47 PM

Managing money and time together is certainly a difficult thing, right now I am just starting to work out of town, and for travel takes more than 3 hours, this is certainly wasted my time, and I lost a lot of money and time.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:55:18 AM

That is most important to one person that they know about time ang money management. Time management we need this for our daily living like you have time to your work and to your family and especially to God.
Money management you need to divide your money to your needs and earn also to your future.
You can manage your time and money by investing in  business, when you are in a business you spend more time so that you can manage very well and have a good income everyday, so time is money time is gold in every living
Every single minute carries an equal importance in your lives. Time is no doubt a priceless gift and we all need to value it for the good of our own selves. The only thing which can make you a successful man in your life is to take a very good care of the time which is available to you. Just do not waste your time in useless activities, instead manage each second of your time and utilize it in the best possible way.
balakang00

Activity: 266

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:40:44 AM

At this point, I manage my money and time by not overcrowding the things i buy and the things i do. I can equally distribute my money if i wouldn't use it for leisure or the things that are not necessary, especially if it is not on the budget. I manage my time by doing the things i need to finish first rather than doing unnecessary things that would kill my time. In that way i can be productive.

miradorme

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:41:21 AM

it is true time is money, but do not forget that life must be balanced to be more healthy in living it, not only because money make forget everything, do not we enslaved money but we must enslave money so they always datng to us without having to waste a lot of time
so I think use the time as efficient as possible to get maximum results, do not forget diligent effort multiply prayer

time is money,but dont forget the TIME to be balanced cause not all the time we must spent the time in money,we must also balanced the time and to be healthy our body
cr_liev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:58:34 AM

When I see a real opportunity for financial development I try to spend as much time working on this opportunity as I can. I believe in "dedicate yourself and you will gain success"
arief89

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:31:23 PM

we should be able to divide the time between making money and doing daily work, because by arranging the right time we will be able to manage our finances and work well too and will not waste much time.

spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:13:35 AM

When I see a real opportunity for financial development I try to spend as much time working on this opportunity as I can. I believe in "dedicate yourself and you will gain success"
I agree with you, so most importantly we can look at opportunities and use them to gain the benefits and opportunities we can get by looking into the money market in the crypto world. of course with that we do not waste our time. because we can do while relaxing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: