Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:02:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time is money, how you manage your money and time ?  (Read 6653 times)
johanesrobin

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:20:09 AM

This is a big problem for me. I am still a student, the studies take a lot of time. But besides this I also work part-time and try to work with crypto currencies. It's very difficult to manage time and make it all. I would like day to have more hours.
That's great, you've started learning to be a professional. It is time for you to apply such discipline on campus / school. it is important that once you graduate you become accustomed to hard work and discipline. forget about money and focus on education. Bitcoin is just an extra money.
Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:29:01 AM

Yes it is true, time is money and time is gold. We need time to work to earn money for a living. We have to manage both our time and our money well to have a better future and to become financially stable.
Kokoy

Activity: 201

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:34:17 AM

It's just that time is money, but you need to clearly separate what time you allocate for profit, and which for other purposes in life. It is the proper distribution of time and priorities that will make your life better and happier.
We should know our priorities and make the most out of it how to make it grew. If we really want to be successful on it,we should do some effort to make it.

Yes thats true, when you know what your priority and vision to attain , this will be easier to you. This is profit and I badly need to gain and I am students which tends to me take several responsibilities that I need to meet , and managing time is a very challenging part to me, what I do is setting quota per day, if I have to post earlier I should do that, procrastinating will be lessen if think about the possible consequences that you might end up to, try to do scheduling you time how many posts that you have to everyday, thats better.

Chusnul

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:13:24 PM

To manage money wisely, you should set your weekly/monthly budget so that you spend money accordingly. You can also go for money management apps which helps you to maintain your spending's and will also help you to track your budget.
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:55:46 PM

In my opinion, agree that time is money. Money and time important to all of us because we can’t go back or rewind the time including the doubts of on our life.  If we don’t have money, how we can live in this world. If possible spend the time and money intelligently. Some people don’t have money they do illegal activity do have the money. We should plan our time management and money management later you will understand the benefits of managing them.
thrylos

Activity: 146

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:22:34 PM

Wow, this a great and most valuable post that I had been read so far, you stated very well the importance of time. A person that is wasting his time is wasting the chance that he has to become rich.Every seconds is a chance that can change the life of a person from worst to better, but from worst to worst if it is not given a value. The successful person is the one that knows how to manipulate the time through valuing it is the one that you can see his/her life in a wonderful success.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:34:03 PM

Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo
Time and money are two important things you should learn how ti manage. Managing those two can give your life positive outcomes. In managing money, you should be wise in spending it. Spend your money to those things that you only need. Limit yourself in buying things you only want. In managing your time, learn to prioritize. Know the things you must do first and you must do last. In that way, you can now manage your time as well as your money.
gunungkembar

Activity: 575
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:46:58 PM

Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo

yes you are right time is money and you should be able to manage your time to work and rest in order to earn a lot of money or at least work professionally, by dividing your time for 24 hours 50% to work making money from bitcoin and others and 30% for rest 20% rest for family I think that's enough.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
hnsq1

Activity: 105
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:57:48 PM

We should manage our time, because in bitcoin before we earned we should first to spend our time to trade and to join in some campaign in bitcoin.

So we need to spend our time to the important thing that will useful in our life.

I like this word - Don’t be so confident but must be aware of how clocks move -
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:59:04 PM

Yes it is true, time is money and time is gold. We need time to work to earn money for a living. We have to manage both our time and our money well to have a better future and to become financially stable.
That is a big true, i believe that time is money so i manage my time very well and i also manage my money really well, i am used my time to work here in forum for my campaign because i believe that after my campaign i can have a lot of money and i will jist save my money for my future purposes.

yohaneshs

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:03:16 PM

Time is money just a proverb for some people to do things as quickly as possible. It is a much easier way to explain the concept of opportunity cost, it means time is a valuable resource.

For the real life, time isn't money. You must manage time and money in two different way. You must have a time for family, business, refreshing and for yourself of course. money is pointed to business time not to all.
NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:27:34 PM

Really, does money makes your life meaningful? Does money makes your time as valuable as much? So you're saying that, if you're doing something that is not 'money-related' it is consider as 'a waste of time'? Wow, time is the most important thing that you could possibly have, and to think that you would equal the value of money to the significance of time, you must be really greedy.

It doesn't mean that you have so much money, you're life will be successful. Well having so much money and being successful is even on a different level. You're connecting things here that are not suppose to relate to each other by means of money.

Having a better life does not always been the fruit of having so much money.

To be frank mate, 'time', its priceless.
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:56:31 PM

Really, does money makes your life meaningful? Does money makes your time as valuable as much? So you're saying that, if you're doing something that is not 'money-related' it is consider as 'a waste of time'? Wow, time is the most important thing that you could possibly have, and to think that you would equal the value of money to the significance of time, you must be really greedy.

It doesn't mean that you have so much money, you're life will be successful. Well having so much money and being successful is even on a different level. You're connecting things here that are not suppose to relate to each other by means of money.

Having a better life does not always been the fruit of having so much money.

To be frank mate, 'time', its priceless.
It really hard to manage our time and money especially when you do have your own family and a kids that you need to take care of, I cannot imagine how I am handling all at a time, work, bitcoin, family and friends, I see to it that at least once or twice a month I am also hanging out with my friends just to hang out with them for me to unwind even for a bit.

Regarding our money, what we are doing is that every payday we set aside our money for our utilities, such as electricity, internet and water and 10-20% for saving and the rest for our daily needs.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:09:41 PM

Time is money. So most of the people use the time careful to for the business process and investment. Time is hlep to the manage and plan to work. Time management is important for the business process and future investment. Spreect the work and time to comment. Then get the more prices.
Andrianla

Activity: 331

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:47:15 PM

Time is not just money, time is more than just money, time can make money can also produce happiness. Do not get stuck on one side, many people who have a lot of money but not happy. The way I manage my time is to plan daily, monthly and yearly schedules so that we do not lose sight and how to manage money is to create daily, monthly and yearly expenditure graphs so we can control spending.
katak mercat

Activity: 133

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:10:44 PM

I am a very respectful person, I am not used to wasting time on unnecessary things, I work in the daytime and do trading at night maybe in that way I will get maximum income
Crash21

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:07:39 PM

I think that everyone who want to mange time should stop playing video games, watching tv series and doing other stuff that taking free time off. The best idea is make schedule for work.
seroja17

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:18:46 PM

In this era of advanced technology, we can use technology as a way to facilitate us to manage the financial condition. This can help us monitor the financial situation, so we can easily be careful if any financial condition is not within reasonable limits. we should never underestimate the small amount of investments / savings because of the small amounts that we have when investing in a time, the value will be great and if we invest money properly, we will be amazed at the results we will get.
Henry Sy

Activity: 193
Merit: 83

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:24:55 PM

In mg case, I manage my chores in home and school effectively to become more productive so  that I can work into paying equal attention with my studies and working into Bitcoin. Managing my time very well makes me more productive to do every single thing assigned in a specific time span because managing time well will enable me to work into earning money in terms of using Bitcoin and that was really worthy managing my time turning it into money.
beezare

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:28:06 PM

I think managing time is a problem that often happens to some people and that also happened to me a few months ago, I can not manage my time well so all my work is messed up and my finance too, luckily I got advice from a friend to arrange time well and make a schedule that I must obey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: