Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 05:56:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time is money, how you manage your money and time ?  (Read 6653 times)
uptown04

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:54:25 PM

Unfourtunately recently I can`t manage my time properly because I have been trading by my own and not with others and there is not motivation left to manage my time.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
19faraon88

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:37:31 AM

That is the reason why we sometimes say that time is gold. A very simple line but means a lot, it resembles time is money. How we manage our time in daily basis to earn money in our  business very much important. But somehow we had to chose which will fit to our time perfectly.  Because in some chores which we put too much time and effort doesnt pay us much nor we didnt earn much. So aside from managing our time and money we need to choose which will give us higher income inreturn. Same with the saying let the money works for you  not you works for it. This is also true to most investors and multi billionaires businessmen. How they manage their time and money is pretty much interesting.  They put little time and much money while letting money works for them, bright idea isn't it.
Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:14:11 AM

Yes Time is money, Time is precious, Time is Gold why? It is because in a job there is an exact time when to start and when to end. If you know how to manage your time you can have extra job and get some extra income which really helps us in terms of our financial needs. As what i had read about Time management is that it is the process of planning and exercising conscious control over the amount of time spent on specific activities, especially to increase effectiveness, efficiency or productivity. (Wikipedia). It is very clear that both (Time+Manage=Money)are very important recipe in our life in order to be successful.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:20:42 AM

"Time is Money" or "Time is Gold" which is very true. When you are up to time management then every seconds counts. When we want to be a successful man/woman then we should follow our time management. I knew some personality who became mininalist and the reasons behind are they don't want to waste their precious time even a second in just to think what the clothes to wear on that day. Hopefully soon i will become one of them.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:34:36 AM

Yes Time is money, Time is precious, Time is Gold why? It is because in a job there is an exact time when to start and when to end. If you know how to manage your time you can have extra job and get some extra income which really helps us in terms of our financial needs. As what i had read about Time management is that it is the process of planning and exercising conscious control over the amount of time spent on specific activities, especially to increase effectiveness, efficiency or productivity. (Wikipedia).
Actually, it is so easy pretty easy to manage time between our job, hobby, and crypto world. I myself can always use my time well. I will try to give an example and my way about managing time. First, I have a major job. While I was working on my main job, I also took care of my website and Bitcoin's business. After I went home, I showered, ate, and read the Bible. Then usually entertainment that I have is watching movies, anime, and TV series. On Saturday night, I went out with friends in church and met my girlfriend. Sunday I went to church with my family and ministered in church. That is all.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:40:39 AM

Half the time for college and half the time to earn money. The money earned to pay for tuition, not for gambling. no more spending money on things that are not useful.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:54:00 AM

Half the time for college and half the time to earn money. The money earned to pay for tuition, not for gambling. no more spending money on things that are not useful.
yeah it's not for gambling and really very not worth, however much more diluarsana things are more positive and provide a more kosher's advantage.
Indeed.. on saying only, it's easy to say something more positive, but in reality there will definitely be a more of temptations or shake the confidence on holding money, we also need to controlling our own selfish to overcome the things that's less useful.
sheryl26

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:27:40 AM

Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo

Yes time is money because you cant gain money without sacrificing time so if you gonna yhink about it they are co related to each other. I manage my koney not that well because i have a lot of thinks to buy that i really wanted to buy. But lately i realize that i need to save a lot of money in the future so if i have a family of my own i wouldn't problemize my money. I manage my time as a natiral way i prioritize those things that i am benefiting in like this cryptocurrency this is my priority today because it gaves me momey instead of playing games
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:31:53 AM

Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo

Yes time is money because you cant gain money without sacrificing time so if you gonna yhink about it they are co related to each other. I manage my koney not that well because i have a lot of thinks to buy that i really wanted to buy. But lately i realize that i need to save a lot of money in the future so if i have a family of my own i wouldn't problemize my money. I manage my time as a natiral way i prioritize those things that i am benefiting in like this cryptocurrency this is my priority today because it gaves me momey instead of playing games
That is right dude, we cannot really manage our time well if we don't do a list on what are the things to be done first, that is why we should make sure to have those things just like a planner where in we can write all the necessary things in a week or even in a month. Managing our money especially time could lead us to a comfortable life.

Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:59:41 PM

That is the reason why we sometimes say that time is gold. A very simple line but means a lot, it resembles time is money. How we manage our time in daily basis to earn money in our  business very much important. But somehow we had to chose which will fit to our time perfectly.  Because in some chores which we put too much time and effort doesnt pay us much nor we didnt earn much. So aside from managing our time and money we need to choose which will give us higher income inreturn. Same with the saying let the money works for you  not you works for it. This is also true to most investors and multi billionaires businessmen. How they manage their time and money is pretty much interesting.  They put little time and much money while letting money works for them, bright idea isn't it.

i like how you think man. and i couldn't agree more. it is nice to see that there are still some low ranking members of this forum that obviously read a lot and observes a lot. because most of the time i see low ranking members that just post even when they have no idea what they are talking about. some even have very poor english that readers can barely understand what they are saying. although i am not saying that i am a master of this language since this is just my 3rd language, but even so, i try hard to improve my communication skills in english and don't make english not being my 1st language as an alibi to not strive hard to better myself using it. so kudos to you my friend. people like you will really go a long way if you keep that up.

anyways, too much for that.

now, i cannot stress enough how time is important and how learning how to manage it properly is more important. people will realize this because this is what makes the difference between a hard working janitor and a hard working business man.
Kanda Yu

Activity: 315
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:07:51 PM

I agree, time is very precious here in bitcoin because it represents money. I manage my time through setting my own schedule of the tasks I am going to do within a day. In terms of money, I always make sure that I am only spending my money on important things and not on nonsense. I always make sure that I am managing both well so that I can avoid any trouble that may occur along the way.
sampalokmix

Activity: 315

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:08:15 PM

i manage it by make any repeating thing done by server and arduino

I always rhibk about , 'do I have checkings for tomorrow?' and keeping a mind memo will make you more aware in the responsibilies you do, also make a calendars , to do lists, and other things that affect it. Self-discipline is also a great thing in managing your time , forget about later and procrasrinating thia is not good.

stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:10:32 PM

I am still studying and time management is a very hard thing for me at the beginning but as I became able to cope up sooner, everything went smooth and proper. When it comes to money, I only spend it for some things that are really need and not wanted. Any materials are just temporary that's why it should be considered important to spread the news that money and time management is a must.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:12:33 PM

i like how you think man. and i couldn't agree more. it is nice to see that there are still some low ranking members of this forum that obviously read a lot and observes a lot. because most of the time i see low ranking members that just post even when they have no idea what they are talking about. some even have very poor english that readers can barely understand what they are saying. although i am not saying that i am a master of this language since this is just my 3rd language, but even so, i try hard to improve my communication skills in english and don't make english not being my 1st language as an alibi to not strive hard to better myself using it. so kudos to you my friend. people like you will really go a long way if you keep that up.

anyways, too much for that.

now, i cannot stress enough how time is important and how learning how to manage it properly is more important. people will realize this because this is what makes the difference between a hard working janitor and a hard working business man.
Well, I think that it is one of the most important in our life now to manage our time and money well since we have just a 24 in a day so we need to be productive for about 8-12 hours in a day, and get rest for 6-8 hours, time is fleeting very fast and all of us have the chance to do what we want in our life.
Toshamedova

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:14:57 PM

Пoлнocтью c вaми coгacнa,нo никaк нe мoгy нayчитьcя yпpaвлять ни вpeмeнeм,ни дeньгaми. Этo нeпpaвильнoe pacпpeдeлeниe пpивoдит к paзpyшeнию мeня кaк личнocти,к coжaлeнию. Peшилa нaчaть c peжимa,нo тo oднo,тo дpyгoe. Moлoдo-зeлeнo,кaк гoвopитcя. To тycoвки,тo пoзднo лeгли,тo paнo вcтaвaть нe oxoтo. Ceйчac пpoчлa этoт тeкcт и кaк пo бaшкe дaли. Зaдyмaюcь oб этoм eщe бoльшe. Taйммeнeджмeнт-этo тaк вaжнo,xoтeлocь бы чтoб этoмy yчили c дeтcтвa.
DBronze98

Activity: 403

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:17:13 PM

Everyone here wastes their time each day. But to manage their time is difficult, especially the trader is spending too much time looking at CMC and chart. To achieve our time, we need to find out why we waste time and eliminate it.

CARrency

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:17:52 PM

But I think you will not help yourself sometimes when you need or want something that is not really useful. I am saving some of my earnings and I am pretty happy when I always check my portfolio but I also think that I want something to celebrate that and that is the time when I find myself busy thinking what I really want and all of a sudden I am desperate to buy that thing. My time is mostly on my job and some of it is on my digital currency earning.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MaskOffFuture

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:19:38 PM

Everyone here wastes their time each day. But to manage their time is difficult, especially the trader is spending too much time looking at CMC and chart. To achieve our time, we need to find out why we waste time and eliminate it.

I generally plan myself to do something. I find some news about the market conditions and I provide 1 hour to read them. Then I trade my coins for 2-3 hours a day to make some money from them.
ayesha703

Activity: 110
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:26:26 PM

Time management is the secret of success. Managing time and utilizing time is the main difference between a successful person and unsuccessful person. I have a daily routine of mine. It helps me to maintain my time and my daily work. If something comes up suddenly I have to adjust it to my daily routine. If a person has a daily routine of his or her own, time management becomes easier.

SadEmo

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:00:24 PM

I am not making any plans and never using any stategies to manage my free time cause i have no free time Grin I am always working and improving myself that's why i don't need it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: