Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:45:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time is money, how you manage your money and time ?  (Read 6652 times)
serverus

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:59:17 PM

Time is money, and how I manage my money and myself for my time?
Haha. I dont manage time because its already given. What we manage is our selves to be productive for our time.
Anyways, Im a student and what i did was invest in mining and participate in campaign. I do it at my vacant time.
In that way I gain money and invest it again to cycle the process and gain more profit.
portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:31:42 PM

The best time management is not only focusing on career and jobs, but diversify your time to have rest and spend it with the ones you treasure

Agree with that...we should truly manage our time in doing crypto business and must have time also for leisure. In this way we can easily think of the right management system in our life. Although time is money and we should not waste that, but still we need a time to rest and unwind ourself for better results and great job/business performance.

intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:32:44 PM

Yeah I agree with you that time is money and money is time. Practically it's not but for me it is.

I strictly manage my time by dividing it to full fill my duty here it bitcoin to earn money. So thats why for me time is money.
Hirameki

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 01:36:14 PM

I believe there is no such thing as time management, only one is Self Management, i mean, we have to admit it, time is constant, it was there before we came. Only things not constant is us. Everything must start within ourselves. Self management is the right term. If you have it them everything else will follow through.

carpencod

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:50:44 PM

Try to do 2 different things at once :

Go to the gym and while working out, listen to your favorite podcasts.

Instead of listening to radio on your way to work, you can easily listen to a youtube video on matter you have a large interest.

Get up on hour early, you will thank me for this one - Try to get up earlier every morning until you manage your time.

I wake up at 6 in the morning, that gives me a whole hour before going to work, which i can use to work for my dream.

Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:19:26 PM

Yeah I agree with you that time is money and money is time. Practically it's not but for me it is.

I strictly manage my time by dividing it to full fill my duty here it bitcoin to earn money. So thats why for me time is money.

Managing your time and money is hard especially if its not enough, like in work, time management in work is not easy because traffic is always there, sometimes i give much time in traffic than myself, but if you put all your time in your work you can earn more money.
Sand King

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:26:00 PM

Unfourtunately recently I can`t manage my time properly because I have been trading by my own and not with others and there is not motivation left to manage my time.
I am sure that time is money so i manage my money and time really well by not wasting an oppurtunity, i am always do day trading so i can earn more money but doing day trading takes time, and i am investing my money so the money i invest is growing when time passes by.

manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:29:51 PM

Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo

yes you are right time is money but i need time to refreshing or please myself and do not have to work forever or full time, so i divide it in 24 hours i work only 10 hours it maximally after its free to want to do anything aja.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
itsmekathy

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:43:57 AM

Time is important to us in our everyday life,as well us money,money we care for,we buy it what we need ,we need it to manage to improve.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:58:09 AM

Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo
Yes it i really importan our time. We can manage it properly so that  we will never go wrong in life. At first a work at home and took care of child now managing my time in bitcoin is much easier .Like when my child is sleeping thats the time that Im working with bitcoin. Another thing is I spend my money to all my needs and save some of it.
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:01:13 AM

Usually I manage my finances and time in my schedule because with this I can manage the exact way and not lose any other time
because I myself also have other activities so intelligence here is also important
destroyer01

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:33:13 AM

Make to-do lists - the more complete the better. They will help you to organise your ideas. For example, you can separate your tasks by client and define deadlines for each one. That way, you'll be able to establish a working plan and you'll be much less stressed.
Ann Impas

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:11:54 PM

Actually, for me. Time is much precious than money. Because TIME can't be earn you can only spend it. It can't be redone, rewind or redo. So spend it very wisely. While money can be earn by utilizing your time wisely. So Money is just a small part of our time.  Spend a lot of TIME with our love ones, we don't know when it will end of us or for them. And of course use your time wisely in earning money. We need it.
jassanpary

Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:03:02 PM

Actually, for me. Time is much precious than money. Because TIME can't be earn you can only spend it. It can't be redone, rewind or redo. So spend it very wisely. While money can be earn by utilizing your time wisely. So Money is just a small part of our time.  Spend a lot of TIME with our love ones, we don't know when it will end of us or for them. And of course use your time wisely in earning money. We need it.
Absolutely time is money no doubt about it, time managing is very important there is no meaning in simply wasting the time. Bitcoin is a good platform here if we use our precious time can make money. So I feel the time is directly proportional to money make use of the most time to get success.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
budz0425

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:31:28 PM

Absolutely time is money no doubt about it, time managing is very important there is no meaning in simply wasting the time. Bitcoin is a good platform here if we use our precious time can make money. So I feel the time is directly proportional to money make use of the most time to get success.
We are in a world where in we are free to do what we want in our life, and one of it is in terms of money, where in we are free to do what we want in it, for example is that we have the freedom to choose with our earnings here in bitcoin whether to invest it in trading, to hold it or to spend it with those things that we want or to save it.
Man From The Future

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:58:38 PM

Time is not just about money. It's about precious things in your life. So, use your time wisely, it's precious. We will never bring back the time. If you waste your time,  then you will lose the precious things in your life,  not only money but also the moments. I never prioritise time to earn a lot of money. I work to earn money as it's given portion,  never overworked. And I'll spend the rest of my time to do other things.

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /
      ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
████  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Blackmet

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 05:01:54 PM

Managing time for me nowadays is really necessary so im just trying to calculate and imagine how many time i need to do something and creating a plan for every day.

Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:17:04 PM

Time management is the highly valued thing for me because everything is based on it. I have specific hours allocated for tasks I need to complete, I don't fix the time when I need to complete it instead I fix the amount of time I'll require to complete that task and I try to complete it in the given time. Same goes for money with me, I divide my earnings for spending on different things from groceries and savings to investment.
King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:41:38 PM

Managing time for me nowadays is really necessary so im just trying to calculate and imagine how many time i need to do something and creating a plan for every day.
If we are confused with the plan we want to do, then the best step is to write it on the board or in the diary, this will help us to manage the time and finances well, I've been doing this since college and it proved to be effective.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Cryptolupus

Activity: 102
Merit: 2

OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:22:03 PM

It's interesting, nobody tried to answer to your question... it seems that is too difficult for us to face this kind of subjects.

We all complain that "we don't have time", but we waste it in stupid activities... actually, every second that passes is lost forever and brings us closer to death.

I know that it's not a such original thought, but it's scaring.

I heard recently a very provocative question:

"If you know that you will be killed in the few next minutes, how much you would will to pay for just one hour more to live?"

Of course, there will be different positions: someone will give all his possession, others could think that one hour won't change anything, someone would start to beg or to cry, and so on.

But, really, think about, and try to give an answer: how much would you value - in this situation - an hour of your life.

And then start to think about how many hours you wast daily in meaningless activity.

And don't forget: if you lose your money, you can earn it again; but when time is gone, it's gone.

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
Blockchain's First Payment API (http://go.openmoney.digital/9it9)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: